Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Understanding the negative state

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 7 2004, 12:16 PM
Quote Post
http://junior.apk.net/~viper/nr/c-mess/MFW_26.htm

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

This post has been edited by Thessa on Dec 10 2005, 03:52 PM

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 7 2004, 12:49 PM
Quote Post
http://junior.apk.net/~viper/nr/e-reality/REALITY.htm

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

This post has been edited by Thessa on Dec 10 2005, 03:53 PM

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster
jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 7 2004, 12:54 PM
Quote Post
would almost have to agree with the catamination aspect as it does seem to me to be thrually embeded in the language, which makes for extreme difficulties when attemping to describe an absolutness of non existence, of which i can find no argument

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 10 2004, 06:07 AM
Quote Post
http://junior.apk.net/~viper/nr/e-reality/REALITY.htm

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

This post has been edited by Thessa on Dec 10 2005, 03:54 PM

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 126
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 10 2004, 12:07 PM
Quote Post
Hi Thessa,

This guy is trying, but ties-in to the same programmed lies. Below is one instant;

"Be aware and warned that the more one identifies himself/ herself with the so-called scientific ideas that man is an animal, even though a social animal, the more one becomes an animal and is identified with vicious, aggressive, violent, selfish, truly beastly concepts which don't have anything Godly, good, spiritual, or proper nor anything from the image and likeness of the Most High. And that way one truly becomes a devil, a satan, a demon and an evil spirit of the hells. And, of course, the opposite is true. The less one identifies oneself with such pseudo-scientific concepts and the more one dissociates oneself from the animalistic, beastly tendencies, and instinctual, raw emotions and concepts, the more one becomes an image and likeness of the Most High.”

His ideas are skewed where he identifies with "trigger words".

Identifying oneself as an animal is calling a spade a spade. Converting into "animal kingdom characteristics" as result of proper identification of one's animal is quite WRONG as well. This guy claims the silliest stuff!

"Identifying with concepts" is the same as "you think, therefore you are". He gets a big duh for the obvious, no matter how it is stated.

"Meaning that the body, every single cell, was in constant awareness or under the total and complete control of mind, of spirit, of the Inner Mind and particularly of the Most High, from the presence of the Most High in the Inner Mind. Every movement and behavior of the body and reaction of the body was influenced by and was the result and correspondence of the thoughts, ideas, concepts and spiritual states of each unique individual."

This falls under programming and auto-programming.

"No automation of the processes was necessary or conceivable and no autonomic nervous system existed. Everything without exception and exclusion was under voluntary control of the mind. This is the lawful way, this is the Godly way, this is the normal way, this is the natural way. All else, autonomic systems, involuntary states are not a natural, not a Godly, not an appropriate way."

This is in being through the programming/matrix upon creation. Involuntary conditions unGodlike? His "views" stem from a programmed lie.

Another example of searching for the truth based on a lie.

Another snip that indicates a PROGRAMMED perception:

"Instead there is only one state which is the positive state, the state of love and wisdom, the state of good and truth, the state of objectivity and righteousness which is the Most High, the Lord Jesus Christ Who is absolutely positive;"

JC, The absolute truth? ROTFLMAO!!!!! Why do you want an icon to represent the truth? Aren't we capable of such representation?

This guy is an example of severely tainting what could have been a decent message. The same thing could have been said without the tainting of religious programming. Apparently, he believes along the lines of Father, Son & holy ghost. Which of course, is absurd under the scrutiny of "the ONE law".

His writings as read, have some truths mixed with alot of programmed misconceptions (LIES).

He (perhaps) believes in the trigger words he uses so freely.

He has a clue clouded by his "acceptance of concepts" (his own terms).

--------------------
Every second is a choice you make. Choose well.

Wherever you go, there you are. You can't escape.
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 10 2004, 02:15 PM
Quote Post
I face frequently with the contradictory feelings of posting / not posting these texts.

It’s very hard to decide because the base of these teachings is completely different from everything that we know or read or learned. We would need to get into the definitions, concepts, explanations, meanings, descriptions, and so on so we could have a background to understand most of what is related.

But that is impracticable. It would take hundreds of pages literally. And still you need to study them, not just lightly read them.

I post these teachings knowing that they will not be completely understood but hoping that something in them will trigger the curiosity to learn more and that can only be made by reading the books from start to end.

Your reply once again (there were others with similar questions) made me realize that I’m doing the wrong thing with the right intention. I understand your reaction and what you said. You analyzed the text with your own conceptual system and that is not even wrong. Usually it’s the way we all think and rationalize so I can even agree with you if I put myself in your shoes.

I need to rethink about continuing or not to post these texts. My intuition will decide. Probably I’ll give up.

This is an example of how they get us and how we are kept in slavery and in ignorance. It’s through concepts, understandings and knowledge (or their absence). I know you know that and still...

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 126
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 10 2004, 02:52 PM
Quote Post
Hi Thessa,

By placing yourself in my place, I know you know.

You're not wasting your time. I needed something to illustrate. LOL

How could I possibly read further when my anti-programming, programming throws red flag alerts to traditional (lies) programming when I encounter it?

I am programmed to deny that which denies me. That is the religious hooey that guy purveys in his writings. At one time, I entertained and even believed the ABSURD. When I execised by true freedom of choice and considered everything else with the same veracity, the absurd became self evident.

So how could one such as I, see anything other than someone seeking the truth based on a lie? I have considered the absurd once. No need to ponder something that is baised on a concept that denies us "the ONE law". That is of course, if one doesn't subcribe to "the ONE law", one will limit themself by not actualizing it. Accepting pre-programming. (The masses!)

Thessa, it's a great illustration of all that I convey!

You may want to summerize the gist if it's more than Jesus, satan, biblical references, animal is barbaric, explanation of the concepts of bad and good.

Accepting his words is accepting his programming based on his programmed traditional lies.

Am I blind or misdirected because I see this guy as misguided (bad programming)?

--------------------
Every second is a choice you make. Choose well.

Wherever you go, there you are. You can't escape.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 10 2004, 04:25 PM
Quote Post
I try to make the rounds to as many of the threads and topics as I can manage and post my views and opinions. I've been holding off on this one.

Thessa showed me that site almost a year ago from my early days at GLP. I found it very interesting and saw some truths. But I also saw many deceptions or misdirections and the actual text made me feel very uncomfortable.
(trigger words?)

Survivalist
His writings as read, have some truths mixed with alot of programmed misconceptions (LIES).

YES, I couldn't have said it better - AND "the trigger words" really affected me.

I cannot read it anymore.

I am not trying to put down the author or the website, I am merely expressing my feelings and opinion.

Carry on - sun.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 18 2004, 05:15 AM
Quote Post
I thought that the understanding of this subject could benefit from presenting the other “side” . The positive individual qualities, as this analysis is taken, in human nature.

http://junior.apk.net/~viper/nr/NR-13.htm

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

This post has been edited by Thessa on Dec 10 2005, 03:55 PM

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 18 2004, 07:33 AM
Quote Post
Swedenborg called this ability of humans to be rational

omph, that reminds me of something

The force of this assertion is intended to eliminate any problematic aspect to the experiencing or recognition of Harmony. The specific account (description) given for what constitutes Harmony is not crucial. It may variously take alternate descriptive forms as follows: Truth, Beauty, the Absolute, the Life-force, and so on. All of these are considered equivalent in that the apperception of Harmony, etc., is part of the definition of "people," man, etc. The proper conditions for the occurrence of the apperception of Harmony may be, however, and is, in most accounts, problematic. An equivalent relation exists in physics between the possibility of perceiving a fact of reality and the proper conditions for such an occurrence (e.g. that the curvature of Earth is directly perceivable is not problematic but the positioning of an observer who can realize that perception requires special circumstances).

http://www.soc.hawaii.edu/leonj/499ss99/pun/empirical.html

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0471 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild