Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New to the board :)

Huh huh We're gonna take over the planet / Yeah with FIRE &#
Group: Members
Member No.: 378
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 27 2005, 04:27 AM
Quote Post
Hi Merger welocme to the board.

Just a few concerns I have about this info presented by Swerdlow.

First of all it seems incredibly similiar to both Cassiopeaen & Nancy Lieder's "info"

Both of those groups have failed many times to produce any of their material as anything other than bogus.

Cassiopeaen's leader, Laura had a little raffle & took off to Europe with the cash. Everyone here knows how well Lieder is reguarded. Being that the info presented by Swerdlow is similar why should I beleive any of it? The jail time? Preston Nichols? His early sexual abuse from the elitists?

Please, I was so disatisfied with brand A & B....truly what makes C so different? huhNEW.gif

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 477
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 27 2005, 05:42 AM
Quote Post
Dear Parinthian,

I understand your concern, I don't know how to prove it to you, but if you went to the 'Cassiopeaen' website, and searched for 'Stewart Swerdlow', you'd find that they try to disprove him with every might they have. Stewart and the Cassiopeaens don't like each other very much, perhaps this gives an indication to the whole 'who can i trust' issue???

All the best
Merger

--------------------
My UFO website
Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after me, besides, i'm not paranoid, everyone just thinks I am.
PMEmail Poster

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 27 2005, 06:42 AM
Quote Post
I understand your concern, I don't know how to prove it to you,

My concern is that this board remains focused on truth as much as possible. Heard it once, & I was cautious for the lie of Nancy Lieder was already being exposed. Heard it twice & I bought into it as I read. Thankfully, Without Fear, a member who I hold in high reguards made me aware of the Cassiopeaen's lie. Now here comes Stewart Swerdlow. Almost the same information but from a different person. Honestly aside from reading all his books I cannot see how anyone would defend his case.

but if you went to the 'Cassiopeaen' website, and searched for 'Stewart Swerdlow', you'd find that they try to disprove him with every might they have.

Ok so since the proven liars are calling a supposed liar a liar who is telling a combination of different cult lies, then that is to contain some sort of proof that he is telling the truth?

Stewart and the Cassiopeaens don't like each other very much, perhaps this gives an indication to the whole 'who can i trust' issue???

Yeah but it's all the same jargon. All they want is to fight over who is getting more money from their devout beleivers. The who can I trust issue, is not really an issue when you choose not to beleive any of them.

Then comes the "you're going to miss the boat" kind of speech.

You may have heard this before from several different liars but this time it's the truth I swear! Why because I have read his books. I'm the president of his fan club! So it must be the truth! Just keep on listening & pretty soon you'll beleive it to be the truth too!

Thanks but no thanks, I'll pass.

http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/ufo-cults.htm

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 27 2005, 12:25 PM
Quote Post
Thats fair enough, everyone is entitled to their own opinion smileNew4.gif

Kind Regards
Merger

--------------------
My UFO website
Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after me, besides, i'm not paranoid, everyone just thinks I am.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 27 2005, 02:01 PM
Quote Post
Hey Parinthian, The Cassiopaens (Laura) almost had me going with their channeled messages as I came across their website just after I had had my experience.

Their house raffle, abandoning USA and creating a quantum future school (cult) made me very suspicious.

But I saw thru their channeled messages - I read volumes of them - deceivers and head games IMHO.

However, I do like some of the articles they post at their site. Lots of informing news that is suppressed from the mainstream press.
http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs.htm

Merger
Thats fair enough, everyone is entitled to their own opinion

EXACTLY!

I encourage everyone to think for themself here and to share what they have learned or believe with others who are seeking.

Anyone who claims to have the absolute truths should be viewed with great scrutiny.

But I believe we all hold pieces of the puzzle.

We are finding out how we are all a slave race, created as miners and crop field workers.

We are learning that the inmates are running the asylum of the Prison Planet Earth.

Merger,
if I come across something from Swerdlow that I don't agree with, I'll post it for review.

It's important to me that we can discuss this sensitive information in a respectful, rational manner.

Lloyd Pye is an author, researcher, and lecturer in the field of alternative knowledge. He calls on over 30 years of experience as he writes and speaks about the origins of life, human origins, hominoids (bigfoot, sasquatch and others), and the work of Zecharia Sitchin. This broad base of knowledge has made him one of the world's leading proponents of the "Interventionist" theory of origins, which stands in contrast to Darwinsim, Creationism, and Intelligent Design.
http://lloydpye.com/

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 27 2005, 04:13 PM
Quote Post
Mark your absolutely right. We all have our opinions, I should listen to my wife & give myself some time to cool down before responding.

I'm slightly upset for all that wasted time sitting in front of the screen reading the wave when I could have been reading something more worthwhile. Wasted time, for which I have no one to blame except myself. I am also upset cause what they said on the site I wanted to beleive so badly cause for me it seemed to fit so well. I got carried away with what I was reading just like getting carried away with my responses, too much passion & not enough thought of another's feelings.

Merger, I wanted to warn you, so the fall would not be so great. Then to worsen it I insulted you. Good intentions I had, but I came off a little rough.

I'm sorry Merger, I overstepped my boundries.

straightjacket.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 27 2005, 04:22 PM
Quote Post
Parinthian,

No harm done!!! To feel offended means there's something about myself that I don't like and to notice that would mean I'm would probably be ashamed of what I believe in, and I do not, so no worries there! I just won't be trying to prove my beliefs, lets just say i've had personal experience with Stewart that proved to me he's for real, other than that, I can't really force that on anyone, just write what i feel is right, and people can take it or leave it.

PuPP, will look at Lloyds website smileNew4.gif

Is anyone up for a chat in the chat room???

All the best
Merger

--------------------
My UFO website
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 27 2005, 05:16 PM
Quote Post
Chatroom is Open!

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 476
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 1 2005, 07:49 PM
Quote Post
welcome.gif Merger

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 1 2005, 08:00 PM
Quote Post
PuPP,

I keep missing the chat's.

Is there anyway you could email us to let us know when there is going to be a chat?

Hmm...maybe I should just log in and check more often. scratchinghead.gif

Sorry for going offtopic.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 1 2005, 08:32 PM
Quote Post
Hey Danny.... 7 PM PST

http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.php?act=chat_room

We're there now.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 1 2005, 09:07 PM
Quote Post
Thanks PuPP.

I'll see if I can get in

I haven't chatted for a very long time, not even sure if I have java working.

I'm running Linux x86_64 with Firefox, not a whole lot of support for plugins yet.

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 504
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 5 2005, 07:20 AM
Quote Post
i am part jesus
jesus is part me
thats what they said
when I was only three
if I did not do as they would say
they would ruin my life in every way
since I would not do as they demanded
they would create in me a manchurian candidate
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was blown away when I found out that Stewart supposedly nabbed some of jesus's blood.

I never spoke a word of that portion of my first abduction until I met Al Bielek...in January 2001.

That abduction was in November 1967...in Tulsa.

I dont know Stewart...I have read small portions of stuff from and about him. To be honest he seems like a cheeseball although I do relate to alot of what little I have read and heard. Who knows?

I have communicated with Laura...1999 and 2000. I specifically conversed about a red splotch/scald area I have on the back of my neck and I have noticed others with the same. This area is where I exited and re-entered my body nine times during an NDE in 1984. She was saying that she may include the topic in her wave series. She said her children have the same marks. This was the period when haarpman was getting hot with hurricane pinball and got my site hacked twice. I last spoke to her on the evening of June 27th.
The morning of june 28th,2000 I woke up with a HUGE scoop gouged out of the center of the red area on the back of my neck. The encrusted scab was about the size and shape of a small marble.

I will say that in visiting Lauras chat rooms it felt as if I was plopped in the center of a pitch black arena and snakes were my audience.

"Funny how my riddles rattle those with rattles on thier tails"

The snakes are everywhere.

--------------------
CRASH!
PMEmail Poster
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 9 2005, 12:18 PM
Quote Post
not all snakes are poisoness
i liked stewart..
just had a bit of falling out with his wifey.
aok by me
i needed to let go of some negative energy i got from reading the swerdlow info.
i hope he is fine...

nanA.

spacieiam

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 10 2005, 11:32 AM
Quote Post
what a surprizzzzzzzzzze
stewart and janet revealing the nature of truth about sexuality in a book
eeeeeeeeeee OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

notgonnabuyitnotinterestedblahblahblah
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

sex.
orgasm
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee O.

bring it on.
nb.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0412 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild