Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Jimi Hendrix talks about the galactic superwave, 30 year old interview still relevant

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 19 2007, 05:13 PM
Quote Post
Hoy Puppsters ..

When it comes to Jimi Hendrix .. not much introduction is necessary ..
The original ROCK GOD and the maestro of maestro's ..
Most people were so dazzled by his guitar technique, that the lyrics
of many of his songs were overlooked ..

user posted image

Heres an intriguing interview with Hendrix ..

In light of recent information about the crossing of the galactic plane ..
this interview with him is like a voice from the past ..
Here it is ..

Jimi:

I'm not going to say it until a wider range of people see it. It's a universal
thought; it's not a black or white thing, or a green and gold thing…
There are a few chosen people that are here to help to get these people out
of this certain sleepiness that they're in…
All they're doing is making themselves weaker and weaker until their negatives
come and just take them away, and that's what's gonna happen, then you're
going to have no world to live on.

The establishment's going to crumble away…
The solar system is going through a change soon and it's going to affect the Earth itself.
This room is just a crumb from the crust of the pie, and like there's no moving
from any one land to another to save yourself in that respect…
There's a physical change coming soon, it's neither bad or good - it's just true.

The world's gonna go like topsy-turvy soon, because humans forget that they're part of earth-matter
too, and so they have bad vibrations floatin' around now, so there's gonna be a big physical change…

The Earth is going through a physical change soon, a physical change, basically. I mean like, since the
people are part of Earth, they are going to feel it too. In many ways they're a lot of the reason for causing it…
The axis of the Earth turns around and changes the face of the world and
completely different civilizations come about, or another age comes about.
In other words, it changes the face of the Earth and it only takes about a quarter of a day…
The axis of the Earth, if it changes, it changes the whole face of the Earth, like
every few thousand years, so that new civilizations come every time it changes…
The solar system is going through a change soon and it's going to affect the Earth in about thirty years.

So I think a person should try to get his own thing, he should get a certain faith with one link.
There's no whole lot of religions, just one link, because there's only a few chosen
people that supposedly are to get this across."

…the story of the asteroid belt in our solar system is explained… - Jimi

Jimi:

"Someday we're going to go to the moon and find a hole big [impact] cavern carved out…
That's part of man's ego, to be busted, don't you understand?…
All they had to do is follow the vibes, just be groovy and go on and do their thing –
build this [laser satellite defense], you know –
but NOOOooo, they want to monkey around here, and monkey around there.

There was a planet - how many planets are in the solar system? Nine.
Now, there used to be ten, but then, like, there's a whole asteroid
belt that's messed up now - right?
If you put [the rocks] together, it might be the size approximately of Earth.

So you can imagine some people over there [on the smashed planet] messin' with even their
own home, like we are doing now – mess up the air, digging this out here, hacking that up,
living on the side of volcanoes and so forth.
I believe there was a whole planet there, people that was so lost that they even
put rockets on the side of their planet – '

Let's change orbits! Let me get warm!'
– and blew the whole thing, because it wasn't happening for them."

http://www.rockprophecy.com/index.html

and a little tidbit reminscent of the Da Vinci Code...

This Da Vinci incident is a classic example of the Retarded History that's left us all
defenseless against the Rock.

The story of Jesus
so easy to explain,
after they crucified him,
a woman, she claimed his name

The story of Jesus
the whole Bible knows
went all across the Desert
and in the middle, he found a rose

There should be no questions
there should be no lies
He was married ever
happily after
for all the tears we cry
- Jimi Hendrix

http://www.rockprophecy.com/dacod.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimi Hendrix - 1983 ... (a Merman I Should Turn To Be) Lyrics

Hurrah, I awake from yesterday
Alive, but the war is here to stay ..

So my love, Catherina and me,decide to take our
last walk through the noise to the sea..

Not to die but toreborn,
away from lands so battered and tornForever,forever..

Oh say, can you see it's really such a
mess Every inch of Earth is a fighting nest..

Giantpencil and lipstick tube shaped things,Continue to rain
and cause screaming pain..

And the arctic stains from silver
blue to bloody red...
as our feet find the sand,and the sea...

Is straight ahead, straight up ahead..

Well it's too bad that our friends,
can't be with us today Well it's too bad ..

The machine, that we built, would never save us,
that's what they say..

(That's why they ain't coming with us today)

And they also said it's impossible ,
for a man to live and breathe underwater,

forever,was their main complaint..

And they also threw this in my face, theysaid:

Anyway,you know good and well
it would be beyond the will of god,

and the grace of the King..(Yeah, yeah)

So my darling and I make love in the sand,
to salute the last moment ever on dry land..

Our machine, it has done its work, played its part well
Without a scratch on our bodies and we bid it farewell..

Starfish and giant foams greet us with a smile..
Before our heads go under we take a last look at the killing noise,

Of the out of style, the out of style, out of style(oooh)...

link to Rainbow Bridge interview....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FpwgUXWrEY

Peace Out...
Nodstar*MARVINBlinkNewEmot3.gif

This post has been edited by Ganesh2005 on Feb 19 2007, 05:53 PM

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Misfit
Member No.: 292
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 13 2007, 06:33 PM
Quote Post
Hi Nodstar-- Just the other day I made myself a cd of all different songs, I put "if 6 where 9" on it -- he is a true legend - His words and guitar playing still just can't be reached by any other artist.

DragonWalkEmoticon3.gif sun.gif

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 13 2007, 07:02 PM
Quote Post
Hiya Earthbound ..

Heres the lyrics to that song ..

I'm putting em up here just for you ...

You should hear Gan play Hendrix ...esp that song ..

(Yeah, sing a song bro'...)

If the sun refused to shine
I don't mind, I don't mind

(Yeah)

If the mountains ah, fell in the sea
Let it be, it ain't me.
(Well, all right)

Got my own world to live through and uh, ha !
And I ain't gonna copy you.

Yeah (sing the song brother...)
Now if uh, six uh, huh, turned out to be nine
Oh I don't mind, I don't mind uh ( Well all right... )
If all the hippies cut off all their hair
Oh I don't care, oh I don't care.
Dig.

'Cause I've got my own world to live through and uh, huh
And I ain't gonna copy you.

White collar conservative flashin' down the street
Pointin' their plastic finger at me, ha !
They're hopin' soon my kind will drop and die but uh
I'm gonna wave my freak flag high, high !
Oww !

Wave on, wave on...

Ah, ha, ha
Fall mountains, just don't fall on me
Go ahead on mister business man, you can't dress like me
Yeah !

Don't nobody know what I'm talkin' about
I've got my own life to live
I'm the one that's gonna die when it's time for me to die
So let me live my life the way I want to
Yeah, sing on brother, play on drummer.

Jimmi Hendrix

Best Wishes ..

This post has been edited by Nodstar on Mar 13 2007, 07:08 PM

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 7 2007, 10:24 PM
Quote Post
Purple Haze....is in my brain...

... excuse me...while I kiss the sky!
There was a planet - how many planets are in the solar system? Nine.
Now, there used to be ten, but then, like, there's a whole asteroid
belt that's messed up now - right?
If you put [the rocks] together, it might be the size approximately of Earth.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 18 2008, 12:21 AM
Quote Post
Hey Mark ... hugs.gif

I found this on my travels today ..
I thought it would go nicely with the original post ...

Jimmy Hendrix: Starchild by Curtis Knight (Abelard Publications, Inc.
Wilmington, Delaware, 1992.) beginning page 30.

The truth is that Jimi was very much in tune with the cosmos. He spoke a great deal in private about UFO´s and the Space Brothers, superior beings whom he said played an important role in seeing that we didn´t destroy ourselves, and our planet right along with us….

On several occasions during his musical career UFO´s showed up while Jimi was on stage. I remember him telling me about the time he was in Maui to do the Rainbow Bridge movie and album, and one of the cameramen fell off his perch when a silvery disk appeared in the sky directly in back of the stage. A lot of fans observed the phenomena, and the local radio station received dozens of calls from witnesses who didn´t even know that Jimi was giving a concert on the island.

Jimi told me all about the episode. He said the craft had come down to put its spiritual stamp of approval on the show. He also said that he´d been emotionally and physically recharged by the experience, and he knew that they were around because they "dug on the music", and because he was telepathically linked to them.

Ironically enough as the saucer streaked across the sky, Jimi announced to the audience over the microphone, "There go my friends!" Little did they know how true his statement was meant to be, because the conversation with Jimi about the incident on Maui was to trigger recollections of a life-saving encounter with a being from another world that had involved both Hendrix and myself at the beginning of his musical career.

The event took place on a cold winter´s night near Woodstock, New York, in 1965, and if it hadn´t been for the occupants of this metallic craft, Jimi and I - as well as the rest of our band - would probably have frozen to death that night in upstate New York.

It was around 400 AM, and we were trying our best to get back to Manhattan, which is a drive of over 100 miles. We were driving on one of the worst blizzards I can recall. The winds were whipping the snow around our van so fiercely that we missed the turn off leading to the state highway that would have put us in the direction of the city.

The next thing I remember is getting stuck in a snow drift that reached the hood of our vehicle. Soon it got so cold that the windows and the locks on the doors froze up. The heater was on full blast to protect us from the rawness of the elements, but we were convinced that we would soon be turned into human icicles-hat´s how cold it was! In fact, we had to make a decision fast-either leave the van´s heater on and possibly die from carbon monoxide poison, or shut the heater off and freeze to death.

Suddenly, on the road in front of us appeared this bright phosphorescent, cone-shaped space capsule. It landed in the snow about 100 feet ahead, and remained there silently for a few minutes on tripod landing gear, for all purposes like a prop from a science fiction movie.

At first, we thought it was an apparition caused by the cold and our confused state of mind. I mean, we just couldn´t believe our eyes. I prodded Jimi with my elbow and asked him out loud if this thing was just part of my imagination, or could he see it too?

As it turned out, Jimi didn´t answer, but he sort of just smiled. He seemed to be staring out into the night, his eyes riveted on the object resting within a stone´s throw.

At about this point, the other occupants of the van were unable to respond, as they were curled up beneath the blankets in the back. I tried to wake them, but they wouldn´t move. I was afraid that carbon monoxide, caused by the exhaust fumes and the rolled up windows, might be getting into their lungs…

Then a door opened on the side of the craft and an entity came forth. He stood eight feet tall, his skin was yellowish, and instead of eyes, the creature had slits. His forehead came to a point, and his head ran straight into his chest, leaving the impression that he had no neck.

The being from the UFO proceeded to float to the ground and glided toward the trapped occupants of our van. It was then that I noticed that the snow was melting in the wake of the creature.

It was as if its body were generating tremendous heat or energy, so much so that as it came across a small rise, the snow disappeared around us in all directions. In a matter of what seemed like seconds, the being came over to the right hand side of the van where Jimi was seated, and looked right through the window. Jimi seemed to be communicating telepathically with it - thanking this alien for saving our lives.

Immediately, the van started to heat up and suddenly we were roasting inside. One moment it had been bitter cold, and the next we might as well been in Haiti. The heat coming from this being evaporated the snow enough to free our imprisoned vehicle.

As it glided behind our truck, I saw that the snow drift had completely vanished. Turning the ignition key, I gunned the motor and we got the hell out of there. As I looked back through the rear view mirror, I could see the road filling with snow again. The object was at the same instant lifting off like a rocket from a launch pad.

As far as I was concerned, a miracle had transpired. Yet, Jimi never did talk about the incident. He sort of let me know at the time that the cool thing to do was not to bring up the subject. It was our little secret. However, from what he did say, I sort of suspect that the object arrived to save our necks chiefly because Jimi had been practicing trying to communicate with the beings on board. I know this may be hard to believe, but I´m putting it to you straight, just like it happened.

Several years after Jimi´s death - on the eve of the anniversary of his passing to be exact - I remember we were all excited about a warning that was broadcast over a British television station supposedly from a being orbiting above the Earth in a UFO. The message came direct from Ashtar, Commander-in-Chief of the Federation of Planets. Actually, there were several warnings, each lasting for two or three minutes….

…Jimi once told a reporter he was from Mars, and I know he wasn´t kidding. In David Henderson´s best seller, The Life of Jimi Hendrix (Bantam), Jimi is quoted as having told the author: " There are other people in the solar system, you know, and they have the same feelings too, not necessarily bad feelings, but see, it upsets their way of living for instance - and they are a whole lot heavier than we are…And it´s no war games, because they all keep the same place. But like the
solar system is going through a change soon, and it´s going to affect the earth in about 30 years."

From the "The Inner World of Jimi Hendrix" by Monika
Dannermann ISBN 0-312-137-389

"But like the solar system is going through a change soon and is going to affect the Earth in about 30 years, you know; I am talking about the Earth itself." (San Diego Free Press, June 1969)

In the last days of his life, Jimi told me about a strong belief that he held, and took a writing pad, to illustrate more clearly what he meant.

Before going into the subject, he talked for a while about a song he had written called "If Six Was Nine". He told me that there was a cosmic meaning to that song, hidden in the two numbers six and nine. Jimi said that these numbers together are a very powerful force, and he drew thern within each other. It looked like a spiral when he added more rays, the individual rays as well as the whole form spinning to the right. He said the sign with nine rays in it is the symbol of a very high spiritual power which is coming towards the earth.

He was convinced that, in the near future, Galacticans from outer space, from another galaxy of great positive power, would come to our planet to help mankind in its struggle againt evil. While explaining this, he drew two points representing this higher power coming closer and closer towards our galaxy, the Milky Way, finally reaching Earth.

Jimi then made another sketch with four spiral rays pointing leftwards, telling me that this symbol is a negative one, because its rays point to the left.

He told me that the arrival of the positive power would bring about a great change on our planet. Love, peace and brotherhood among the peoples on Earth would start to blossom again, just as they in the ancient civilization of Atlantis. He said that the signs of the beginning of these events would be when significant unexpected changes started to happen in the world. But he also pointed out that we, the people, would also have to become active and anticipate bringing about these positive changes for ourselves and our world. He explained that people on Earth have been asleep for too long and an awakening is beginning to happen to the people as this higher power approaches our world.

This prophecy of Jimi's was an inspiration for this painting. A spacecraft, one of many to follow, is approaching our galaxy, its destination planet Earth.

Jimi also refers to this event in his last poem, "The Story of Life":

Angels of heaven

Flying saucers to some

Made Easter Sunday

The name of the rising sun.

---------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------

IF 6 WAS 9 HENDRIX JIMI BOLD AS LOVE
--------
Yeah, sing the song, Bro´

If the sun refuse to shine,
I don´t mind, I don´t mind,
If the mountains fell in the sea,
let it be, it ain´t me.
Alright, ´cos I got my own world to look through,
And I ain´t gonna copy you.

Now if 6 turned out to be 9,
I don´t mind, I don´t mind,
Alright, if all the hippies cut off all their hair,
I don´t care, I don´t care.
Dig, ´cos I got my own world to live through
And I ain´t gonna copy you.

White collared conservative flashing down the street,

Pointing their plastic finger at me.
They´re hoping soon my kind will drop and die,
But I´m gonna wave my freak flag high, high.
Wave on, wave on
Fall mountains, just don´t fall on me
Go ahead on Mr. Business man, you can´t dress like me.
Sing on Brother, play on drummer.

Peace Out EmoticonPeaceLove.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 18 2008, 03:16 AM
Quote Post
thanks for sharing noddy!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.4738 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild