Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> China, Iran Sign Biggest Oil And Gas Deal

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 31 2004, 12:05 AM
Quote Post
Comment: If Iran is attacked and invaded, such as the neo-cons in Washington have already discussed and most likely already planned for, I'll bet China won't be too pleased.
"It would be in the interest of the world and most particularly of the Iranian people to have a regime change in Iran."
~ U.S. Sen. Joseph Lieberman

China, Iran Sign Biggest Oil And Gas Deal
By Ali Ayres in Southampton
BBC News
10-30-4

BEIJING (Xinhuanet) -- China's oil giant Sinopec Group has signed a $70 billion oil and natural gas agreement with Iran, which is China's biggest energy deal with the No. 2 OPEC producer.

Under a memorandum of understanding signed Thursday, Sinopec Group will buy 250 million tons of liquefied natural gas over 30 years from Iran and develop the giant Yadavaran field.

Iran is also committed to export 150,000 barrels per day of crude oil to China for 25 years at market prices after commissioning of the field.

Iran's oil Minister Bijan Zanganeh, who is on a two-day visit to Beijing pursuing closer ties, said Iran is China's biggest oil supplier and wants to be its long-term business partner.

Official figures show that China imported 226 million tons of oil in2003, about 13 percent of which coming from Iran.

Beijing expects to secure foreign energy supplies by the deals for its economy, which has turned China into a major oil importer but suffers severe power shortages.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2004-10/...ent_2157826.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
vianova(nli)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 31 2004, 09:16 AM
Quote Post
velocedog posted some interesting info on this on GLP

"---this is the BEGINNING OF THE ENDGAME---for those who have eyes to SEE.

(reference the STEEL PRICES thread of two days ago--VDOG)

You will notice an alarming trend if you look carefully---all the LARGEST BUILDINGS in the WORLD are CURRENTLY under construction in China--the ONLY weapons system in the world we CANNOT defend against is being deployed by China---(the Soviet-design "Sunburn"supercruise missile--capable of carrying a 200-KILOTON warhead:SPEED:Mach2.1--range:100 miles(probably more-)and get THIS: It´s programmed to JUKE LIKE CRAZY on FINAL APPROACH--(ask your Navy friends what that means vs.an AEGIS ship defense gun--HINT:VAPORIZED CARRIERS)and to make matters WORSE--apparently they´ve also deployed the "YAKHONTS"SS-NX-26--(yet ANOTHER HUGE PROBLEM:SPEED:MACH 2.9--RANGE:180 MILES.(probably more as WELL)

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 31 2004, 09:41 PM
Quote Post
Hey Vianova, thanks for bringing that over. Makes for an interesting scenario indeed.

I saw a thread at GLP that said Grant was banned from BABB. In the thread it mentioned your name too. I guess you were popular there as well. I have never even have visited BABB. And Phil Plait or his kind would NOT be welcomed here. I heard his lies on C2C one night, I wanted to flick him upside the head!

Here's a report of how ethnic groups of China are now against each other. Totally playing into the hands of the global elite who have established their religions.

China is also a major player in the so-called endtimes which THEY are trying to bring about.

Ethnic Clashes Erupt in China, Leaving 150 Dead

BEIJING, Oct. 31 - Violent clashes between members of the Muslim Hui ethnic group and the majority Han group left nearly 150 people dead and forced authorities to declare martial law in a section of Henan Province in central China, journalists and witnesses in the region said today.

The fighting flared late last week and continued into the weekend after a Hui taxi driver fatally struck a 6-year-old Han girl, prompting recriminations between different ethnic groups in neighboring villages, these people said.

One person who was briefed on the incident by the police said that 148 people had been killed, including 18 police officers sent to quell the violence...

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/31/internat...print&position=

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 31 2004, 10:40 PM
Quote Post
What people do not know is that China has been waging a private war against the Muslim populations of western china now for 10 years.
Iremember reading in the newspapers about a Chinese high military consensus that the "problem with the Muslim populations"
was an
"ideological struggle to the death"
quoting some top Chinese general.
The Chinese have perpetrated far worse in
Xinchiang province.

Though the below link disfavors Soros and HRW for their stance on China,
I do agree with HRW on these proposals on Tibet and Xinchiang

http://www.kominf.pp.fi/7extra.html

HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH

AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL

HUMAN RIGHTS FIRST

Human Rights Watch is the Arm of George Soros and a propaganda tool of the CIA. So if they weigh in on the events in Palestine they are doing so for political advantage to the US and client state Israel.

HRW is wealthy and its tentacles reach out across the globe.

***HRW has opposed the sovereignty of Peoples Republic of China.
Roth prosecutes the campaign opposing the right of the Chinese government to rule in Tibet and Xinchiang province.

Roth has used the financial resources of Human Rights Watch to develop ongoing media campaigns against the revolution in Colombia.
HRW actively opposed the election of Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe.

Human Rights Watch Director Ken Roth is a powerful establishment figure. He helped overthrow the government of Slobodan Milosevic.

In an opinion piece in of the Wall Street Journal (3/22) Roth has suggested a new tack on the U.S. war on Iraq, "Indict Saddam Hussein."

HRW is 100% in support of the ICTY kangaroo court in The Hague. HRW supported the right of NATO and the Security Council to transgress all international law in the creation of such a "tribunal." HRW justified the kidnapping which brought Milosevic to his prison in The Hague last summer.

Swans, an Internet website that posts articles not printed in the popular media recently noted the role of the George Soros' Human Rights watch in verifying US propaganda. Stephen Gowans on Nov. 12 writes. " Human Rights Watch, presenting itself as an impartial observer, produces lower estimates (of Afghan civilian deaths) than the enemy government does, and thereby underscores Washington's claim that the enemy is exaggerating for propaganda purposes.

HRW is well-funded, and it's well-connected. Its links snake through the foreign policy establishment of the United States, through the State Department, and through the government's propaganda arm, Radio Free Europe."

On BABB

hey PuPP
Yep I was banned there as well.
I had a great thread on velikovsky going,
and phil started me from WORD ONE in the first post,
with 2 strikes.
LOL

A clown called Archer 17 came from BABB to GLP the other day, and I had a clownfest at his expense , ridiculing BABB.
I will have to find that tread you mentioned...

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 31 2004, 10:55 PM
Quote Post
Grant banning thread and you're mentioned too.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/mess...howdate=11/1/04

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0323 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild