Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world, ~Mel Gibson: "Fkng Jews-Are you a Jew?"

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 2 2006, 08:12 AM
Quote Post
Here's an original report from TMZ which Harvey Levin, of 'The Peoples Court', stated he had been involved with in covering this report for TMZ when he spoke on our Channel 9 station.

Looks like Mel really got carried away with his drinking and let the cat out of the bag in public. What's that ole saying? ... "loose lips --- sink ships"

He has had to apologize twice so far.

Once for being belligerant, rude and obnoxious and the second time for allegedly being anti-semitic towards the jewish officer James Mee.

Mel was definitely out of control and he was right about who stages the wars and finances them, many do claim to be jews -- but it was probably because of the alcohol, but still no excuse.

Rehab will be required.

Look at these memorable words from Lindbergh from Sept 11, 1941 and see how they relate to what is happening in the world today.

"Instead of agitating for war, the Jewish groups in this country should be opposing it in every possible way, for they will be among the first to feel its consequences. The greatest danger to this country lies in their large ownership and influence in our motion pictures, our press, our radio and our government."
~ Charles Lindbergh Sept. 11, 1941

Gibson's Anti-Semitic Tirade -- Alleged Cover Up
Jul 28th 2006
TMZ
Summary: TMZ has learned that Mel Gibson went on a rampage when he was arrested Friday on suspicion of drunk driving, hurling religious epithets. TMZ has also learned that the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department had the initial report doctored to keep the real story under wraps.

The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements:

"F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"

TMZ has learned that Mel Gibson went on a rampage when he was arrested Friday on suspicion of drunk driving, hurling religious epithets. TMZ has also learned that the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department had the initial report doctored to keep the real story under wraps.

TMZ has four pages of the original report prepared by the arresting officer in the case, L.A. County Sheriff's Deputy James Mee. According to the report, Gibson became agitated after he was stopped on Pacific Coast Highway and told he was to be detained for drunk driving Friday morning in Malibu. The actor began swearing uncontrollably.

Gibson repeatedly said, "My life is f****d."

Law enforcement sources say the deputy, worried that Gibson might become violent, told the actor that he was supposed to cuff him but would not, as long as Gibson cooperated. As the two stood next to the hood of the patrol car, the deputy asked Gibson to get inside. Deputy Mee then walked over to the passenger door and opened it.

The report says Gibson then said, "I'm not going to get in your car," and bolted to his car. The deputy quickly subdued Gibson, cuffed him and put him inside the patrol car.

TMZ has learned that Deputy Mee audiotaped the entire exchange between himself and Gibson, from the time of the traffic stop to the time Gibson was put in the patrol car, and that the tape fully corroborates the written report.

Once inside the car, a source directly connected with the case says Gibson began banging himself against the seat.

The report says Gibson told the deputy, "You mother f****r. I'm going to f*** you."

The report also says "Gibson almost continually [sic] threatened me saying he 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me."

The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements:

"F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"

The deputy became alarmed as Gibson's tirade escalated, and called ahead for a sergeant to meet them when they arrived at the station. When they arrived, a sergeant began videotaping Gibson, who noticed the camera and then said, "What the f*** do you think you're doing?"

A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

We're told Gibson took two blood alcohol tests, which were videotaped, and continued saying how "f****d" he was and how he was going to "f***" Deputy Mee.

Gibson was put in a cell with handcuffs on. He said he needed to urinate, and after a few minutes tried manipulating his hands to unzip his pants. Sources say Deputy Mee thought Gibson was going to urinate on the floor of the booking cell and asked someone to take Gibson to the bathroom.

After leaving the bathroom, Gibson then demanded to make a phone call. He was taken to a pay phone and, when he didn't get a dial tone, we're told Gibson threw the receiver against the phone. Deputy Mee then warned Gibson that if he damaged the phone he could be charged with felony vandalism. We're told Gibson was then asked, and refused, to sign the necessary paperwork and was thrown in a detox cell.

Deputy Mee then wrote an eight-page report detailing Gibson's rampage and comments. Sources say the sergeant on duty felt it was too "inflammatory." A lieutenant and captain then got involved and calls were made to Sheriff's headquarters. Sources say Mee was told Gibson's comments would incite a lot of "Jewish hatred," that the situation in Israel was "way too inflammatory." It was mentioned several times that Gibson, who wrote, directed, and produced 2004's "The Passion of the Christ," had incited "anti-Jewish sentiment" and "For a drunk driving arrest, is this really worth all that?"

We're told Deputy Mee was then ordered to write another report, leaving out the incendiary comments and conduct. Sources say Deputy Mee was told the sanitized report would eventually end up in the media and that he could write a supplemental report that contained the redacted information -- a report that would be locked in the watch commander's safe.

Initially, a Sheriff's official told TMZ the arrest occurred "without incident." On Friday night, Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore told TMZ: "The L.A. County Sheriff's Department investigation into the arrest of Mr. Gibson on suspicion of driving under the influence will be complete and will contain every factual piece of evidence. Nothing will be sanitized. There was absolutely no favoritism shown to this suspect or any other. When this file is presented to the Los Angeles County District Attorney, it will contain everything. Nothing will be left out."

On Saturday, Gibson released the following statement:

"After drinking alcohol on Thursday night, I did a number of things that were very wrong and for which I am ashamed. I drove a car when I should not have, and was stopped by the LA County Sheriffs. The arresting officer was just doing his job and I feel fortunate that I was apprehended before I caused injury to any other person. I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested, and said things that I do not believe to be true and which are despicable. I am deeply ashamed of everything I said. Also, I take this opportunity to apologize to the deputies involved for my belligerent behavior. They have always been there for me in my community and indeed probably saved me from myself. I disgraced myself and my family with my behavior and for that I am truly sorry. I have battled with the disease of alcoholism for all of my adult life and profoundly regret my horrific relapse. I apologize for any behavior unbecoming of me in my inebriated state and have already taken necessary steps to ensure my return to health."

http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/28/gibsons-anti...leged-cover-up/
TMZ

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 2 2006, 08:20 AM
Quote Post
I wonder if they altered or deleted the official police report of this incident.

Mel Gibson apologises for anti-semitic abuse
Audrey Gillan
Monday July 31, 2006
The Guardian
Mel Gibson yesterday apologised for his "despicable" remarks after a Los Angeles police officer claimed that the actor had shouted a barrage of anti-semitic abuse, including a claim that "the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world".

Gibson, 50, was arrested in the early hours of Friday after he was found driving his Lexus along the Pacific coast highway while allegedly drunk. A three-quarters-full bottle of tequila wrapped in a brown paper bag was found on the floor. He was booked on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and released on $5,000 bail.

The entertainment website TMZ published what it said was a four-page extract of the police report into the incident. It says that the actor had tried to run away from police and that he "became increasingly belligerent". The Australian star told the officer that he would regret arresting him and that he "owned Malibu".

The report says: "Gibson blurted out a barrage of anti-semitic remarks about 'fucking Jews'. Gibson yelled out: 'The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.' Gibson then asked: 'Are you a Jew?'"

The incident gained further attention when it was alleged that the LA police department had tried to cover up Gibson's offensive remarks. A spokesman had told reporters on Friday that Gibson had been arrested "without incident".

Allegations of favourable treatment of the star are now being looked into by the city's office of independent review, which investigates allegations of police misconduct. It has also been claimed that the police officer involved was asked to rewrite his report omitting Gibson's anti-semitic remarks.

Mike Gennaco, who will lead the investigation, said: "I'd like to see if there was a legitimate law enforcement reason for asking that the report be altered."

Gibson served as a "celebrity representative" for the LA sheriff department's Star Organisation in 2002, a group which provides scholarships and aid for the children of officers killed in the line of duty. He donated $10,000 to the step-daughter of an officer who died and also filmed public service announcements for the sheriff's relief committee.

Sheriff Lee Baca said the actor's behaviour after his arrest was not relevant to the criminal case. "There is no cover-up. Our job is not to [focus] on what he said. It's to establish his blood alcohol level when he was driving and proceed with the case."

Gibson, whose father told the New York Times that he did not believe the Holocaust happened, issued a statement apologising.

He said: "I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested, and said things that I do not believe to be true and which are despicable. I am deeply ashamed of everything I said. Also, I take this opportunity to apologise to the deputies involved for my belligerent behaviour. They have always been there for me in my community and indeed probably saved me from myself."

He added: "I have battled with the disease of alcoholism for all of my adult life and profoundly regret my horrific relapse. I apologize for any behavior unbecoming of me in my inebriated state and have already taken necessary steps to ensure my return to health."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,1834053,00.html

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2006, 07:54 AM
Quote Post
user posted image

I've heard some nasty things coming from celebs in regards to what Mel said.

READER: Joan Rivers: "Mel Gibson Should Die"

So what exactly is the difference between her hate speech and Mel's?

I think we both know the answer, don't we?

--------------------

~ Buddha

Grouchy old bastard
Group: Members
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 22 2006, 07:32 PM
Quote Post
Mel Gibson is NOT an Australian.

He was born in Peekskill New York.

He spent his first eleven years in the US and received his anti-semetic indoctrination there. (Get 'em while they're young and unable to make valid judgements)

He never relinquished his US citizenship.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 11 2007, 11:12 PM
Quote Post
bump.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 14 2007, 01:44 PM
Quote Post
l wonder why there's no gut reaction to the stereotyping of arabs - a semitic people - as villainous bloodthirsty terrorists?

Had Mel said arabs were responsible for all the world's wars, would there have been such a dramatic reaction?

l don't think so.

Yet they are a semitic people. Go figure. scratchinghead.gif

PMEmail Poster

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 14 2007, 02:07 PM
Quote Post
Hoy Wahya,

I was watching the old Elizabeth Taylor movie 'Cleopatra' the other day,
I couldn't help noticing the way Arabs were portrayed throughout the movie.
Always snarling, glaring eyed...not a friendly one amongst them

So I think the public in the West has been continually conditioned
to be suspicious of 'Arabs'....and who owns Hollywood?

Whereas the other 'semitic' Jews have always been portrayed as 'squeaky-clean'
No wonder people can't come to terms with who the real baddies are!

At least Hollywood portrayed American Indians as having honour & ethics
Most Arabs are characterised by Hollywood as dishonest and shifty

Peace, Gan

pinkelephant.gif

This post has been edited by Ganesh2005 on Jan 14 2007, 02:20 PM

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 14 2007, 02:27 PM
Quote Post
My issue with jews is the "chosen people" bit.

l don't like any form of supremacist ideology.

Jews claiming to be "god's chosen" is no different from Germans claiming to the the "master race".

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 14 2007, 02:58 PM
Quote Post
I don't like that ideology either....or the religious aspect of the Torah and the Talmud and the Quran and The King James Bible.

Religion is all about control, wars, profits, greed and power.... oh and did I mention control?

While there are a few good words and phrases to be found in each of the propaganda and mind control religious books, there is so much more racism and barbaric acts of cruelty that are supposedly instructed by "their" god. From child sex, to slavery and genital mutilation, to stoning, amputation and beheading to concubines and multiple wives.

I recall that Islamic law allows a man to have up to 4 wives and as many concubines that he can afford.

(I sorta like that law -- heh, ok that's the male pig in me.... sorry smileNew4.gif )

Bottom line... don't believe what you read in any religious book unless you can relate to it with your own lifes experiences.

Can you imagine this... the King James bible is given to conquered natives in the New World with christianity as their new religion, and in that bible, the natives read in Leviticus about how it's ok to make slaves of their neighbors because "god" said so.

Makes me wanna hurl!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 14 2007, 03:00 PM
Quote Post

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 14 2007, 03:13 PM
Quote Post
l'll tell ya who's resposible for all the wars.

lt's The Rich.

Some of them are jews. Some of them are christians. Some of them are moslems. Some of them are atheists. A certain number are even satanists. There's pagans, hindus, and agnostics too.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 14 2007, 03:34 PM
Quote Post
l'll tell ya who's resposible for all the wars.

lt's The Rich.

Some of them are jews. Some of them are christians. Some of them are moslems. Some of them are atheists. A certain number are even satanists. There's pagans, hindus, and agnostics too.

Yup... some claim to be catholics like the popes, some claim to be jews like Kissinger, but they are all the offspring of the devil.

Two of my favorite quotes from the King James bible...

I think they come from Jesus's sermon on the mount.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it."

"I know of thy works and tribulations and poverty, (but thou art rich), And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"
~ Revelations 2.9

Ok, so I have a couple more...

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
~ Revelations 3:9

"By your words you shall be justified and by your words you shall be condemned."

--------------------

~ Buddha

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 9 2007, 03:11 PM
Quote Post
l can understand the reaction in the case of someone coming out on their soapbox and saying we can solve all our problems by killing off the jews.

Sure. That's advocating genocide. lt's a monstrous prospect.

Should that sort of speech be legal?

IMO yes, even though it IS very offensive, you either have freedom of speech or you do not. Happy fuzzy friendly love-everyone rhetoric does not need to be protected.

lt's offensive speech which needs to be protected, simply for the fact that if you leave it in the hands of Government™ to decide which speech is offensive... Government™ will always seek to suppress any ideology which contradicts its own goals.

BUT... merely criticizing the policies of lsrael will bring down an extreme wrathful reaction upon yourself.

Why is that?

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0578 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild