Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

User Options
Edit D-Shoutbox Settings
Smilies Are Allowed
BBCodes Are Allowed

Search The D-Shoutbox

Current Online Members

D-Shoutbox Statistics

D-Shoutbox Shouts

#547 Shouted By: DigitalShaman
30th December 2007
What are u waiting for?

#546 Shouted By: Mark
29th December 2007
"This is truly the ultimate 'right to life issue'. A right to be born without genetic malformations, a right to eat and drink non-radioactive food, a right to live a normal life-span without the threat of early cancer and the right to live without the ever present threat of nuclear war. Above all, we are the curators of life on earth, we hold it in the palm of our hand, a sacred trust with God. Let us take heed and become the true curators for God." ~ Dr. Helen Caldicott

#544 Shouted By: Mark
17th December 2007
"No man can take part in the torture of a human being without having his own moral nature permanently lowered." ~ President Theodore Roosevelt 1906 State of the Union address

#541 Shouted By: Mark
24th November 2007
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." ~ John Lennon

#539 Shouted By: Sol
17th November 2007
you might remember, the only other flag allowed to fly in NAZI Germany was the Zionist Flag starofdavidspin.gif

#538 Shouted By: EvilMonk
16th November 2007
It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover of knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche:hmm:

#533 Shouted By: Mark
2nd November 2007
"We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against rulers of the darkness, against spiritual wickedness in high places." ~Ephesians 6:12

#530 Shouted By: Ganesh2005
27th October 2007
"Pot will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no pot" - Freewheelin' Franklin

#528 Shouted By: Nodstar
24th September 2007
Every day is a battle,if you fight with anger,you're part of the problem.If you fight with joy you're part of the solution. Carlos Santana

#527 Shouted By: Mark
17th September 2007
"Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you." (Matt 5:44)

#523 Shouted By: Mark
13th September 2007
Did you know? .... According to the United Nations, up to 27 million people are now held in slavery, far more than at the peak of the African slave trade. The majority of the victims this time are Asian women.

#522 Shouted By: Mark
7th September 2007
Defense of our homeland is one thing. Offensive tactics overseas are quite another. Worse yet, when our newly minted enemies find their way over here, where will our troops be to defend us? ~ Congressman Ron Paul

#521 Shouted By: Mark
11th August 2007
"It's a very sobering feeling to be up in space and realize that one's safety factor was determined by the lowest bidder on a government contract." ~ Alan Shepherd

#520 Shouted By: Mark
2nd August 2007
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." ~ John Lennon

#519 Shouted By: Earthbound
31st July 2007
arguing.gif Paris Hilton's grandfather takes back her $60 million dancingkidemoticon.gif

#518 Shouted By: Mark
24th July 2007
Did you know...? G.W. Bush has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize (Source: Mother Jones)

#517 Shouted By: MagIndi
19th July 2007
Memory is Not indicative of intelligence.

#516 Shouted By: Nodstar
12th July 2007
3balloons.gif Happy Birthday Pupp 6balloons.gif birthdaycake.gif

#515 Shouted By: Mark
6th July 2007
Did you know...? Al Gore and his wife Tipper's home electricity bills for one month were equal to the annual electricity bills of an average American household. (source: Tennessee Center for Policy Research)

#513 Shouted By: Mark
9th May 2007
"If a group of beings from another planet were to land on Earth -- beings who considered themselves as superior to you as you feel yourself to be to other animals -- would you concede them the rights over you that you assume over other animals?"~ George Bernard Shaw, playwright, Nobel Prize 1925

#507 Shouted By: Mark
23rd April 2007
Did u know... Clintons admin fired over 120 prosecuting attnys?.... and when slick willy left his residency, he pardoned over 160 of his criminal pals and gave them a get outta jail free card.

#506 Shouted By: Mark
23rd April 2007
When questioned for his role in the firing of 8 prosecuting district attnorneys, Alberto Gonzales responded with "I do not recall" 74 times.

#503 Shouted By: Nodstar
12th April 2007
" The only difference between Hitler and Bush is that Hitler was elected"
Kurt Vonnegut

#501 Shouted By: Mark
7th April 2007
"If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man." - Albert Einstein

#498 Shouted By: Nodstar
31st March 2007
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great". Mark Twain MARVINBlinkNewEmot3.gif

Pages: (15) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »