Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Anti-Semitism and the Babylonian Connection

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 4 2004, 07:41 AM
Quote Post
Anti-Semitism and the Babylonian Connection is an 86 page booklet written by Des Griffin. My mother-in-law gave me the book several years ago. I thought I could type out a few pages each day until completed. I'll type out a few paragraphs now, and more later this evening when I have more time. Pupp, if you think this will get you in too much trouble, let me know and I'll stop. I apologize for any typos, but it's a lot of typing!

Anti-Semitism and the Babylonian Connection

ANTI-SEMITISM! Like cold, clammy hands closing around their throats, that charge strikes terror into the hearts of most Americans.

ANTI-SEMITISM! For the vast majority, it is a label to be avoided at all costs. It must be warded off with greater fervor than AIDS, cancer or some other deadly disease. Like one suffering from leprosy in ancient times, anyone thought to be suffering from this dread disease is considered a social outcast, an individual to be shunned by one and all.

When one has AIDS one is looked upon with mercy and compassion by our modern, highly sophisticated and "understanding'" society. If, on the other hand, one is labeled as being "anti-Semitic", one is rejected, spurned and socially cast intou outer darkness. Anti-Semitism is considered a more deadly disease than AIDS.

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

What is anti-Semitism? Where did it originate? Why is the word is such widespread use? It is a valid label? These imoportant questions will be examined-and answered-in the pages that follow!

THE ANTI "ANTI" MOVEMENT

Have you noticed how, in recent years, there has been a widespread effort on the part of many to eliminate from our consciousness anything that, even remotely, smacks of being "anti" anything" From the point on the compass, we are bombarded with admonitions to be "tolerant" and "understanding"-especially when it involves individuals or minority groups engaged in activities that are socially destructive.

Should any one indulge in any form of criticism-valid or otherwise-regarding any racial, elthnic or minority group they are frequently condemned at "bigots" and "racists", or have and "anti" label hung on them. Subconsciously, Americans are being increasingly programmed to exist in a society in which there are no clearly defined beliefs and convictions, a society void of character and moral absolutes. Is that the type of society in which you wish to exist?

OPEN TO PUBLIC SCRUTINTY

There is one basic truth that SHOULD be self-evident. Every criticism directed towards any individual, organization or ethnic group must (or, at least, should) be judged on the merits of criticism, or lack thereof! Unless they are guilty of the charges made against them and have something to hide, these parties should welcome the opportunity to answer the charges in an open forum. They should be delighted to have the opportunity to lat the facts on the line for public scrutiny.

NO IRISH NEED APPLY

I was born in Ireland. When I lived in London and Birmingham, England, during the 1950's I encountered what could have been perceived as bias, prejudice and discrimination. Ads offering rooms or apartments for rent frequently included the stipulation, "No Irish need apply." Apparently, many English people weren't particularly enamored with the idea of having a "Paddy" staying in their home.

Why did this condition exist? In some cases it was undoubtedly due to the fact that the owner of the property had a dislike of the Irish based upon nationalistic bias. Such people naturally feel "superior" to other ethnic groups, regarless of their qualifications!

Most frequently, however, this perceived prejudice was based upon the hard, cold facts of economic reality. It might not be "healthy" for one's home to have Irish living there.

In the years following WWII England was "invaded" by hundreds of thougsands of Irish men and women seeking employment. Unfortuanlty for the reputation of their homeland, some of these newcomers were little more than uncoulth peasants, individuals who worked hard, drank hard, played hard...and fought hard. Many rooms, apartments, and houses were taken apart or significantly "rearranged" by these ambassadors from the Emerald Isle. The natives wised up-fast! Hence the stipulation that "no Irish need apply."

To describe this attitude as being r"rabidly anti-Des Griffin," "virulently anti-Des Griffin", or "blatantly anti-Irish", would certainly be stretching the point. Most of the English who had such stipulations in their ads were merely being jucicious in their business affairs. Nothing more! Nothing Less!

To be continued....

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 4 2004, 08:23 AM
Quote Post
Hi Guest, looks like a lot of work.

Informative and/or factual posts are always welcomed here.
---------------------------------------------

FACT: 'Semitic' refers to a language group, which is centered on the Middle East.

Semitic languages are characterized by forming their words from roots of (usually) 3 consonants.

Semitic languages include Arabic, Syriac and Biblical Hebrew.

A 'Semite' is simply someone who's native language is a Semitic language.

Thus, all Arabs are Semites!
---------------------------------------------

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 85
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 4 2004, 10:22 AM
Quote Post
...and ashkanazi jews are not! smile.gif

Forbidden topic you touch, I was banned from OSA for being "anti-semitic" laugh.gif

--------------------
Know thyself, and know thy enemy, needn't fear result in a 100 battles.
Know thyself, but know not thy enemy, find victory and defeat in equal measure.
Know not thyself and know not thy enemy, succumb in every battle.
-Sun Tzu-
PMEmail PosterICQAOL

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 4 2004, 08:38 PM
Quote Post
It'll take some time, but you've been a gracious host and I wanted to contribute something of value to your forum.

I had second thoughts about posting it, Yaromir, but my rebellious streak took over and I thought what the hell. The word needs to get out, so screw 'em!

ANTI-SEMITISM

Since late in the last century shrieking cries of "anti-Semitism" and "anti-Jew" have echoed and reverberated around the world. Early in this century, several heavily financed organizations, such as the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith (ADL) and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), were established for the purpose of, among other things, countering "anti-Semitism. In recent decades, movie and television producers made a lot of financial hay from the subject. They have produced a continuous stream of movies and TV specials that capitalize on the alleged wrongs inflicted upon Jews in recent decades. Book publishers have also jumped on the bandwagon, with great financial success. In addition, the Zionist state of Israel is kept afloat finanacially by welfare payments (approximately $4,000,000,000 anually from the U.S. alone!) extorted under the sheild of this propaganda blitz. There is big money in them thar "anti_semitic" hills!

Anyone who has had the gall to raise the Jewish issue and pose serious questions on the subject, has been condemned as unconscionably wicked and obviously suffering from mental aberrations. They are automatically dubbed as being "anti_Semitic", "rabidly anti-Jewish" and "conscious practitioners of deceit and malice."

As eleven-term Congressman Paul Findley of Illinois proves in his book, They Dare Not Speak Out, many reputations have been sullied, if not altogether destroyed by such smear tactics. Additional thousands maintain a stoic silence for fear of the Jews. They fear that their "reputations" will be ruined if they utter as much as a squeak on the subject.

FACTS ARE FACTS

The anti "anti_semitism" propaganda blitz has had a major impact on the thinkin gof the American public in recent decades. In fear of being stigmatized as bigots and rabid anti-Semites, many Americans have avoided any serious consideration of the Jewish issue. Most choose to ignore the subject.

Benjamin Freedman, a Jew who hwas on a first name basis with most of the top Zionist in the 1930's and 40's, puts his finger firmly on the true purpose behind the use of the word anti_semitism. He declares that it "should be eliminated from the English language. " Anti-Semitism" serves only one purpose today. It is used as a smear word. When so-called Jews feel that anyone opposes any of their objectives they discredit their victims by applying the word "anti_Semite" or "anti_Semitic" through all the channels they have at their comand and under their control."

Benjamin Freedman went on to state: "I can speak with great authority on this subject. Because so-called Jews were unable to disprove my public statments in 1946 with regard to the situation in Palestine, they spent millions of dollars to smear me as an "anti-Semite" hoping thereby to discredit me in the eyes of the public who were very interested in what I had to say. Until 1946 I was a "little saint" to all so-called Jews. When I disagreed with them publicly on the Zionist intentions in Palestine I became suddenly "Anti-Semite #1."

It is disgraceful to watch the Christian clergy take up the use of the word "anti-Semitism." They should know better. They know that "anti-Semitism" is a meaningless word in the sense it is used today. They know the correct word is "Judaeophobe." "Anti-Semitism" has developed into the smear word it is today because the word "Semite" is associated with Christ in the minds of Christians. Christians are accessories to the destruction of the Christian faith by tolerating the use of the smear word "anti-Semitic" to silence by the most intolerable forms of persecution (employing that smear word) Christians who oppose the evil conspirators".

JEWS SPEAK OUT

Interestingly, it is Jewish authors and Jewish organizatons which, for the most have had the courage to write and speak quite openly on the Jewish issue. Jewish writers such as Arthur Koestler, Haviv Schieber, Alfred Lilienthat, Samuel Roth, Dr. O.J. Graham, Benjamin Freedman, Jack Berstein and others have done much to open up the Jewish issue to public scrutiny. They are to be applauded for their frankness and intellectual honesty. Their writings (and tapes, Freedman) are highly recommended for those not afraid to face realilty.

Non-Jewish researchers-individuals like Hentry Ford, the famed auto maker, Victor Marsden, Dale Crowley, Pat Brooks, Ted Pike, Gordon Ginn, John L. Bray, Douglas Reed adn Eustace Mullins have also toiled courageously to lay basic faccts openly before the American public.

IS GOD ANTI-SEMITIC?

Is God anti-Semitic? Initially, this may appear to be a stupid question. Many fundamentalist churchgoers-the same people who are slavishly pro-Zionist in their misinterpretation of holy writ-will immediately point out the fact that God is perfect (holy, omniscient, omnipotent). Being perfect, it would be totally impossible for Him to be anti-Semitic. Anti-Semitism would be totally out of charcter with a perfect God. Period!

Point granted, but...hold it! Stop and think! What would you say if I were to tell you that (using Zionist "reasoning" and "logic") I could prove to you that the God of the Bible (the Creator, Sustainer and Ruler of heaven and earth) is "virulently anti-Semitic", "an imfamous Jew hater" and a "diabolical Jew-baiter"? You would probably smile condescendingly, mutter something about my being rediculous, and head for the nearest exit without delay.

But..Hold it again! And stand by for that "proof"! Accepting the Bible as the world of God (and this writer does!), we read in Deuteronomy 32:10 that Israel was "the apple of His [God's] eye". They were His "chosen people". They were chosen to do His work. Nothing more. Nothing less. They were NOT (repeat, NOT) inherently any better, any more righteous than any other group. THey had nothing about which to be proud!

Coming Next...AN "IMPERIOUS WHORISH WOMAN"

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 4 2004, 09:03 PM
Quote Post
I was banned from OSA for being "anti-semitic"

Hey, what a coincidence... so was I

Someone once said....
"the truth can be found in what is not allowed to be discussed"
nyuknyuk.gif
Hey Guest, we'll try not to mess up your thread too much.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 07:25 AM
Quote Post
QUOTE (PuPP @ Oct 4 2004, 09:03 PM)
Hey Guest, we'll try not to mess up your thread too much.

You guys aren't messing up my thread. All comments and discussions are welcome. smile.gif

AN "IMPERIOUS WHORISH WOMAN"

What does the Bible reveal about the history, attitude and morals of ancient Israel? The unexpected and shocking answers to those questions are clearly laid out for us in the sixteenth chapter of Ezekiel.

What is the purpose of this chapter? It is that Israel (represented here by her capital city, Jerusalem) "should know her abominations" (verse 2). In the following verses the God of the BIble (as opposed to some mythical "god" the reader may have heard about or been induced into following) reveals the facts about Israel's very humble beginnings. He shows in explicit detail how He poured out His enormous and unmerited blessings upon Israel.

God shows how He picked Israel up out of the gutter "naked and bare," washed her, cleaned her up and made a special covenant with her (verses 4-8). Israel was now His Covenant people!

God watched over Israel. He fed her. He clothed her. He protected her. He blessed her richly. Israel was "exceeding beautiful" (verse 13). This was all God's doing. It was NOT as a result of any goodness on Israel's part!

BUT...Yes, there is a big BUT! This is found in verse 15. In this and the following verses, we read that Israel trusted in her own "beauty"-not in her Creator! Israel became proud, arrogant, self-sufficient. She did her own thing. She didn't "need" God anymore. By their fruits shall you know them!

Now,, notice verses 17-34. This is another fascinating study in the diabolical perversities of human nature. Forsaking the true God, Israel heaped to herself "overs". She "played the harlot...opening her feet [legs] to every one that passed by". She committed every abomination imaginable. Israel embraced witchcraft. She worshipped Idols. She committed human sacrifices. She increased her whoredoms to provoke her Creator to anger (verse 26).

As an "imperious whorish woman," she was "insatiable" (verses 29,30). She was morally and spiritually depraved. She couldn't find enough lovers to satisfy her whorish cravings!

In verse 33 we come across a revelation that virtually blows the mind. It illustrated perfectly the spiritual bankruptcy and moral depravity of ancient Israel.

Whores usually get paid for their services. BUt not Israel! No way! " You give gifts to all your lovers, and hire them, thay they may come to you on every side, for your whoredom."

In verse 47 God reveals that Israel ("as if it were a very little thing") plummeted into the depths of morsal and spiritual depravity and corrupted herself more than the "pagan" nations around her.

One last verse: "As I live, " said God, "Sodom [the epitome of moral and spiritual depravity!] has not done as you have done" (verse 48).

What are we to make of this? Before we answer that question, let's ask another one.

IS JESUS ANTI-SEMITIC?

How about Jesus Christ? Is it remotely possible that the One who is "The Way, The Truth and The Life" ((John 14:6) could be legitmately charged with being virulently anti-Semitic? In numerous places in the New Testament Jesus opened with both barrels on the Jewish religious leaders of his day. For example, in Matthew 23 he described them as being full of "hypocrisy and iniquity" (v.28), and of being "serpents" and a "generation of vipers" (v.33). He also condemned them for having turned God's Temple into a "den of thieves" (Luke 19:46).

WHAT CONCLUSIONS MAY WE REACH?

Again, come, let us reason together. What conclusions may we reach from these BIblical revelations?

Did God hate Israel? Dis Jesus depise the Jews? No, of course not! Neither was condemning them as individuals. They were attacking the philosophy (or ideas) which motivated them to behave in the manner in which they did. Israel had clearly been seduced into following an alien philosophy, one which was destructive in nature. That philosophy led them into all kinds of trouble. It eventually led them into captivity.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN PHILOSOPHY?

It is vitally important that we understand the meaning of the word philosophy. Webster defines it as "a general term denoting an explanation of the reason of things; or an investigation of the cause of all phenomena both of mind and matter. When applied to any particular department of knowledge, it denotes the collection of general laws or principles under which all the subordinate phenomena or facts relating to that subject, are comprehended" (American Dictonary of the English Language, 1828). In other words, one's philosophy reveals where they are coming from-and determines where they are headed!

The same source defines the word principle as, "the cause, source or origin of any thing; that from which a thing proceeds."

It should be abundantly clear that God is not a fanatical Jew hater, and that Jesus is not virulently anti-Semitic. They loved Israel and didn't want to see her self-destruct! The problem lay in the philosophy embraced by the people, or in the basic principles upon which they based their actions.

It must be admitted, though, that, in both Ezekiel 16 and Matthew 23, God isn't exactly giving a demonstration of Dale Carnegie's techniques of how to win friends and influence people! But that isn't the point! That isn't God's purpose! In these chapters, He is demonstrating "tough love". He is laying the truth out ofr everyone to see. God is telling it like it is. Sis is sin! Pride is Pride! Rebellion is rebellion! No ifs, buts or ands!

Another vitally important truth. The True, Creator God is only concerned about WHAT is right. He is NOT concerned about WHO is right. When the turht needs to be told about His people (whether ancient Israel or mondern true spiritual Israel-Christians, the body of Christ)-God tells it like it is. Period!

As a point of historical fact, within a few short years of Ezekiel 16 having been written, Judah, towards whom the prophecy was directed, was led into captivity by the Babylonians under Nebuchadnezzar in 597 B.C. Ezekiel was among the captives!

The Babylonian Captivity lasted exactly 70 years--the same length of time as the Babylonian Empire. Upon the collapse of Babylon only a small remnant of Judah returned to Jerusalem. The vast majority of the poeple remained in Babylon.

Also, within forty years of Jesus having spoken the words quoted in Matthew 24, Jerusalem was again besieged and conquered!

Did the leaders learn anything as a result of both events? Apparently not!

LESSON TO LEARN?

What lessons are we to learn from all this? Simple! Truth is thrugh. Facts are facts. Reality is reality. If we are to maintain our intellectual integrity, we must approach evrey issue from the same perspective: WHAT is right? Not WHO is right! We can't afford to play games!

Coming next...WHAT DO YOU MEAN, SEMITE?... ARE ALL JEWS HEBREWS?...STRANGER THAN FICTION...AND kHAZAR JEWS...

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 10:19 PM
Quote Post
I need to take some time and rethink whether I want to go through with this. Last night, someone smashed our mailbox. clubinhand.gif It might have just been a coincidence and I'm being paranoid, but that's the first time it's happened in the 3 years I've lived here. It was probably just some teenagers and I'll talk myself out of the paranoia soon.

BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 10:29 PM
Quote Post
"It might have just been a coincidence..."

I hope that's all it is because you are providing interesting information.

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 03:22 AM
Quote Post
Hey Guest, I'm saddened that you stopped posting many months ago.

You posted anonymously, so if you were attacked at home, then THEY were watching you. THEY have been watching me for years and they set me up here at this apt so they could monitor me I guess?

IMO, THEY are like what we think of god, THEY can see all, even through the walls of our homes and can listen to any of our conversations.

And they can see every letter you typed on your keyboard.

Many people would call them true aliens, but in modern day society, we call them jews.

But shhhh, don't say that 4 letter word out loud in public for fear of condemnation.

You must conform and think like the masses, all is good, Santa is coming, American Idol is king and the suffering that is taking place in the world doesn't affect you via your tv.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 03:26 AM
Quote Post
Ya know what's funny?

I have been asked many times if I was jewish.

I have a big nose and with my long hair, I've been told that I look like Jesus.

I may be a hebrew and I may be of the bloodline of jesus.

I really do not know... all I know is that I try and speak the truth and share it freely.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 593
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 07:10 PM
Quote Post
I think that there are very many people in the world who are under some false impression of the origin of their blood Mr PuPP. I don't know what I am really either, except that my mongrel blood could have been called "eurotrash" if I had not been born in Oz. As it is, I'm still trash, but I've been thrown in somebody else's backyard. I want to go home, I don't want to steal somebody elses' home, but I have nowhere else to go home to.

Apart from persecuted peoples making up stories about their true heritage when seeking refuge in new lands and so giving all their offspring a false impression of who they are, it wasn't until babies were tested to find the true father that we found out just how many were not the child of the mother's husband or partner.

blushNEW.gif

But hey, Mr PuPP, if you look like the great JC, you're one sweet looking man!!!

--------------------
living the dreaming
PM

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0363 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild