Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Dark Side of the Moon landings, yes or no

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 126
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 7 2004, 04:18 PM
Quote Post
Hi everyone,

I have seen the space capsules at the Smithsonian. No way would I crawl into that thing to be traveling escape velocity and to go into space where something the size of a beebee could go through it and me faster than fired through a cannon. It's hard to imagine that they convinced anyone to. It looks every bit as fragile as it really is.

--------------------
Every second is a choice you make. Choose well.

Wherever you go, there you are. You can't escape.
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 230
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 30 2004, 07:33 PM
Quote Post
After watching that little plastic aerospace ship the other morning, go into nearby space and return safely, I have to wonder anew what our government with its big bucks can put up. Civilians will go into space in the very near future, then perhaps the next goal will be to circle the moon, then land, then—who knows? OTOH, Lindbergh beat the military across the Atlantic (far as I know), so maybe civilians can beat the government to Mars.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Intentions
Member No.: 279
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 06:05 AM
Quote Post
Is anyone aware that a three-tiered rocket was invented and demonstrated to work in Romania in 1555?

It even had delta fins and solid fuel. Not sure what they expected to do with it though.....

reading.gif

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 253
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 7 2004, 04:20 PM
Quote Post
hmm this is a subject that always create discussion...

I've seen a lot of this kind of information, and one thing always come to my mind: the moon's surface is not perfect plane. make a simple test: take two pens, hold then in a plane and clear surface, where you can see they shadows. then, hold then with different inclinations: you will see they shadows going to different positions. after, imagine a point of view similar of those that the cams had in this moons pics had. you will create a similar effect, with two objects who seems to be at the same plane, but with shadows with different directions. I'm sure that this explains a lot of these pictures. another thing is that some of the pictures where *pasted* ( some small pictures where put together to form a bigger picture).

BJ, I'm not an expert about the fuel and propulsion subject, but i'm sure that the Saturn V had sufficient fuel to put the Apollo's crafts in orbit, and, once in the space, you don't have the gravity force pulling you back as in the earth, so is much more easyer to go to somewhere else, and once heading to the moon, you have the moon's gravity attracting you. And since it's weak in the surface, you can easily get back to the moon's orbit.

Edit. Oh, sorry Seralia, I haven't saw you already explained that.

Hmmm guest1, about the radiation, yes, it is a problematic factor, and a danger to the crew and the ship, but, one thing is to stay in the fire, other is to go trough it.
have a look here: http://www.clavius.org/envrad.html

Edit. BJ, a site ( lol, I'm giving you a lot of sites lately hehe) for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Module#..._specifications

Lunar Module Specifications (also know as LEM or LM)
Ascent Stage:
Crew: 2
Crew cabin volume: 6.65 m³ (234.84 ft³)
Height: 3.76 m (12.34 ft)
Diameter: 4.2 m (13.78 ft)
Mass including fuel: 4,670 kg (10,295 lb)
Atmosphere: 100% oxygen at 250 mmHg (33 kPa)
Water: 2 19.27 kg storage tanks
Coolant: 11.3 kg of ethylene glycol/water solution
RCS Propellant mass: 287 kg (633 lb)
APS Propellant mass: 2,353 kg (5,227 lb)
RCS thrusters: 16 x 445 N; four quads
RCS propellants: N2O4/UDMH
RCS specific impulse: 2844 Ns/kg
APS thrust: 15 kN (3,375 lbf)
APS propellants: N2O4/UDMH
APS pressurant: 2 x 2.9 kg helium tanks at 214 kg/square cm
Engine specific impulse: 3050 Ns/kg
Ascent stage delta V: 2,220 m/s (7,283 ft/s)
Batteries: 4 x 400 Ah silver-zinc batteries
Power: 26-32 V dc buses

well, I think this answer your question.

Also, for those who watched that documentary on Fox, I suggest to take a look at this sites I found when searching for the specifications of the LM:

http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/ - well, the adress says for itself hehe
http://www.clavius.org/ - some information about lunar travels
http://www.clavius.org/techsvpogo.html - Rockets Engines
http://www.clavius.org/techlmstab.html - Lunar Module Stability
http://www.clavius.org/techengine.html - rockets engine, how they work

Ps. Hmmm no, Abraxis, never hear of it, what was it about?

--------------------
"Those who know nothing about history are doomed forever to repeat it."
~ Will Durant

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
~ Arthur Schopenhauer
PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 7 2004, 05:16 PM
Quote Post
Thank you, WingsOfTruth, for caring enough to give both Guest1 and I links to further check out this moon landing business.

I read about the module, then about the argument about our astronauts safely travelling through the Van Allen Belt. The explanations given, in rebuttal to the Fox argument that the moon landing was impossible, sounded weak to me. What would be nice is to have this scientist sitting at the table with the Fox scientist and debate this question out in the open.

I have a video that debunks the moon landing, not only for the shadows, but there is discussion about the Van Allen Belt as well. It's been a while since I've watched it, but I think there were some other things that didn't sit well with the scientists who gave their analysis and testimony.

I guess it boils down to which scientists, in their varied disciplines, we choose to believe. I don't think we should take NASA's word for this, but persue the truth from all sources we can find.

BJ

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 253
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 11 2004, 10:23 AM
Quote Post
hey BJ, what is the name of this movie? I'm curious to see it now scoping.gif

--------------------
"Those who know nothing about history are doomed forever to repeat it."
~ Will Durant

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
~ Arthur Schopenhauer
PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 11 2004, 10:56 PM
Quote Post
Hi there, WingsOfTruth! The name of the set of 2 videos that I have is:

"What Happened on the Moon? - An investigation into Apollo"

I found a really good website that puts forth scientific argument that there was no way the astronauts went to the moon. Here is the link for your inquiring mind:

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html ufo.gif

BJ

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0476 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild