Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (185) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> AUSSIE SURVIVALISTS, What's going on Down Under?
Donna

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 23 2004, 03:35 PM
Quote Post
Hi!,

BE,BB, MET Mugada, Hoss....it's good to see all of you. PuPP you too!

Something is happening at glp. something hasn't been right imo since the crash. THreads getting deleted...important ones and they were about something "incoming"

From a private source/friend, there is an object that has entered our solar system, and the ptb believe it has life on it. They are scared!! This info is from a trusted friend. I believe it to be true. How soon it will be here, they didn't have that info, but will keep me posted.

That may be partly what the chemtrails are all about??? To hide whatever is coming. The one thread that is deleted is about the titanic, the 45 mile wide object that is not suppose to hit earth, but be very close.

Maybe Toutatis and Titanic are astroids that the "incoming" are pushing. I don't know. But when I first posted about it, the debunkers, especially hoax hunter came running, and hoax hunter got so excited that someone remarked about it at the time.

I had saved most of both threads, so I reposted both of them. The Titanic, and the one that NAS CONTROLLER 1 posted. Both have been visited by the debunkers. Putting everything together, I think someone is worried about the titanic. Could it be the "incoming" that has life on it?

The only thing that keeps me at glp is that sometimes, there is good info posted.

I'm not sure now, when it is suppose to fly by. Last date posted on the original thread was Nov 27. I think someone said it would be later than that.
Donna

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 23 2004, 05:12 PM
Quote Post
Hi Donna, waving.gif
GLP has never felt right to me. Why would so many negative entities, debunkers and foul vile people hang out there 24/7 unless it's for damage and information control as well as distractions.

But I agree, there can be found some interesting things there. But so many things have been deleted that it makes me wonder.

It's why I started this forum, so we can archive everything.

Donna, if you feel the information is important, please feel free to post it here.

You can start a seperate thread and/or add it to this one.

But everyone please remember - FEAR is THEIR weapon.

ROTATINGHEART.GIF Choose LOVE ROTATINGHEART.GIF

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 280
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 24 2004, 02:07 AM
Quote Post
Good Morning Donna, BE & PuPP, Evening to Betty & Hoss.
Donna I agree GLP doesn't feel the same since the crash, don't bother posting there now, just lurk to see if any usefull info comes along.

BE thats a nice little beach you have there, I live not far from the Great Ocean Road in Victoria Australia, miles & miles of beach, in summer packed wall to wall with beach babes......HEY its summer NOW!!!!!!!!! inlove.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif

PS: BE its also packed with "beach blokes" as well....smileNew4.gif

PMEmail Poster
Donna

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 24 2004, 02:28 AM
Quote Post
Good morning/evening,

Hi MET, PuPP,

I kept with glp because I thought news/info would be seen by more people, but most of the time, there aren't really many posters. Most in my opinion are their paid posters, posting about nothing, but trying to make glp look busy.

It's going down to nothing fast. Maybe that is the plan???? Maybe too much info about what's coming???

Thanks PuPP for the invitation to post.

Have a great day to all

Donna

JCD......paid poster maybe? I don't know, but I have wondered about her myself.

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 24 2004, 03:00 AM
Quote Post
Hey MET, now I got a visual of bikini babes running thru my head.
heh

Donna
Thanks PuPP for the invitation to post.

Morning Donna, you are always welcome to post here.

I think it's vital that we make contacts and share what we can.

People who live in close proximity should exchange addresses or contact info in case we lose power or the internet. The messages I received in 2002 warned me that the grid will go down. I just don't know when. Same as the violent weather and natural disasters that will increase in time.

My Info:
818 758 9287
Mark Harper
19441 Victory Blvd #2
Reseda CA 91335

You are all welcome in my 1 bedroom apt.

smileyP.gif

Ask yourself this question...

Why does GLP wipe the boards every night?

When I joined GLP over a year ago, the boards were wiped clean once a week, and even then I was like... WTF?
scratchinghead.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Donna

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 24 2004, 06:13 AM
Quote Post
Phone no

765-664-7093

Donna Skinner
211 1/2 E 33rd St.
Marion, IN 46953

I have a large 2400 sq ft home. In trouble, you are welcome.

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 264
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 24 2004, 08:05 AM
Quote Post

Hi Donna,
I would have loved visiting you. Think about the stories about censored.gif
we could have shared over a glass of wine... LoL

I saw that "Incoming" re-posted on GLP. Don't know what to think of it...

Makes me wonder about this dream I had earlier this year
-in the horizon a very dramatic pink, purple, red sky - never seen anything like that in real life (even though I'm used to the midnight sun-sky)
-in the middle "something" dark - couldn't really get a grip on what exactly "it" was
-but most of all this overwhelming feeling I had when I saw “it” – I felt overwhelmed, amazed and frightened…
Then I woke up and felt rather “uncomfortable”…

I don't know if there is any significance about my dream, cause I've never dreamed anything that later has become truth. But maybe this is why I felt this Aussi Bloke hoax so intens.

Met,
---miles & miles of beach---
That sounds just fantastic. I’ve heard from friends visiting Australia, that it’s a lovely continent.

How is it to snorkel and dive nearby Victoria?
I love snorkelling and I hope to take a divers licence next year.
Oh boy, for a minute I forgot that we have winter and snow here…. coolsmiley.gif

Beach blokes?! : bouncefire.gif ojoj... I've heard Aussi men are quite handsome... ;o) theehee

PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Member No.: 261
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 24 2004, 11:05 PM
Quote Post
Dear Hoss, the only thing even close to being a volcano here - must be... ME?!

Arr, B_E. Single i may be. but i have learned the hard way??. when to shut-up.. but the YOU said IT?.

As fr Mets BEACH BABES aroung GELLONG IT'S more like Large white WOG Walers, even the bronze walers ""sharks"", cannot swallow them.
HI Donna hows the arm>, Yep Glp has gone down a hole.
Hoss lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif
EGM __ Smart -Arse eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*
THERE ARE FOUR KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD....

THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS
THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS

IT IS ONLY THE LAST GROUP YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 26 2004, 10:25 AM
Quote Post
Arr, B_E. Single i may be. but i have learned the hard way??. when to shut-up.. but the YOU said IT?.

Hosssss!!!!! clubinhand.gif Errrrr… you didn’t actually disagree did you?! ANd you didn't actually shut up did you?!
I'm a fiery woman so you better watch out now Hoss.... LoL:o)

hahaha... I’ve figured - being self ironic is the best way to live with myself.

Hey, look it’s snowing A LOT I almost didn’t get home from work today…
http://www.ohv.oslo.no/cgi-bin/nyohv/imaker?id=2348

This is only 2 minutes to go from where I work so one day I will go out there and wave at you guys!!!
http://www.be.no/beweb/bewebcam/bewebcam.ssi

Enjoy your beaches but I wish you could send some sun.gif this way!

ROTATINGHEART.GIF

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 280
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 26 2004, 03:29 PM
Quote Post
http://www2.visitmelbourne.com/displayObje...0/vvt.vhtml#top

http://www.smallguide.com.au/vic3.html

A couple of links to keep a fiery little snow bunny warm ....smileNew4.gif

Edit: Here is where I was born & grew up, You want sunshine & heat, there's plenty here, as well as flys!!!!!
http://www.visitbourke.com/BourkeAbout.html

PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 26 2004, 04:26 PM
Quote Post
HI ALL.
HI B_E,, well i am Merely A Male after all. Wot can i say. Hmm a flufffy white beach bab in a bikini , Well their is one thing ?. You're beaches are probably way to cold for SHARKS the finned kind i mean. THE HUMAN VARIETY LURK EVERYWHERE.
STILL THEIR IS AN OLD druidic SAYING GOES THUS.
If you wake in the morning and it is raining ... It will be a good day.
If you wake in the morning and the sun is shinning ... It will be a good day.
So injoy your day.
I have added my version to it tho'
If i wake in the morning and are are dead... It will be a good day.
If i wake in the morning and and am in Hell... It will be a good day??
But i'm still trying to figure out who for??
HAVE A GOOD DAY.
Hoss arguing.gif arguing.gif
eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif bang.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 27 2004, 07:06 AM
Quote Post
Love you guys, good night!!!

If i wake in the morning and are are dead... It will be a good day.
If i wake in the morning and and am in Hell... It will be a good day??
But i'm still trying to figure out who for??

For no one Hoss!!!

~BE~

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 27 2004, 10:38 AM
Quote Post
Hi all!

I’ve been avoiding this thread, even without reading it, because I thought it was something in the fear mongering range and survival advices from the duct tape kind of thing... eheh bang.gif

I see it’s rather different with a pretty cool discussion going on so here I am to peek. I hope I’m not a thread killer… lol! blushNEW.gif

I only read the last posts, meaning I still have my homework to do, but even so I would like to introduce what I think it is coming, if anything. Of course nobody knows the day or the hour and it can very well happen only in centuries to come. But it can also happen in our life time and many things seem to be putting in place just for this arrival.

Now......hold on your hats because that’s not a very common approach to this kind of stuff although for me it’s the most logical and the one with some transcendental meaning that would put everything, and I mean everything, in perspective.

I posted it at GLP more or less by the time Mensamen first thread was half its way but nobody seemed to notice it. As usual, I played my detached approach about these issues and rationalized that maybe there was no one there that was suppose to recognize it so case closed, at least for the time being.

Then, and since I was at it, I posted at PuPP’s. It also made its course into oblivion lol!

But I still think it’s the most reasonable explanation and the one that would allow us to have “all” our questions answered. If only we are daring enough to be willing to unlearn most of the things we were led to know so far.

So... if anyone wants to check it here it is:
“Disclosure has already began, in preparation for what may be coming” http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2090

In a few words it’s about the return of those who created us and let us rotten here so they could make a point and follow their wild dream of conquering everything, even the Creator Himself/Herself. They would/will show up as saviors, looking very wise and good, solving all our problems and differences and then, when we were all conquered by their soft words and miracles, they would/will show their real colors and the true reason for their arrival.

Of course their apparent conquest would/will be just a figure of style, although with much personal suffering and loss, because a greater Plan would/will be in place to definitively end what they started millennia ago.

This event and what may follow it, for those with eyes to see and ears to hear, would/will explain the whole package: religions, ufos, ets, bloodlines, secrecy, demons, paranormal and magical stuff, arcane knowledge, any kind of control over the masses, hidden and/or out of place history/archeology, mythology, the last decades of desensitization and acclimatization to extraterrestrial worlds and beings (mostly by movie industry but also promoted by black ops and ufers), globalization, NWO, and maybe even Iraq war, destruction of ancient artifacts, stargates and the weirdness and continuous separate ways between those in power places and all the others.

In a definitive sense it would/will mark the beginning of the end of the world as we know it and the ensuing opening of our memories and ultimately of our Mind. It would/will not be just a global event but one that would/will have universal repercussions. face.gif

user posted image

Thessa

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 27 2004, 11:44 PM
Quote Post
Hi All,
HI THESSA
Don't worry about it, we will stirrr you heckle you and accept yu for you. If we all leved by only one belief , were would the fun in life be. Thee is not one thing to say that i am or you are more correct. If by what we read and define changes our perspectives for the better I am all for it

Hey B-E, with me being me?
Were would the DEVIL be?
Going on Holiday??.
Hoss snake.gif snake.gif knows snake.gif is wisdome.
EGM dog.gif dog.gif dog.gif Come on master hurry up waving.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 29 2004, 05:36 AM
Quote Post
Today I can't really wake up... 5 cups of coffee and I'm still so zzzzz.gif .

Hey B-E, with me being me?
Were would the DEVIL be?
Going on Holiday??.

I like you the way you are Hoss nyuknyuk.gif

Thessa
I’ve been avoiding this thread, even without reading it, because I thought it was something in the fear mongering range and survival advices from the duct tape kind of thing... eheh

Even though I’m not an Aussi I’ve adopted this thread as my ”home” both in GLP-land when it was there, and now here. No fear-mongering in here!! Some serious stuff and some chitchat stuff.

I think you have an interesting theory about what’s going to happen.

For me I just feel I’m being played with like in a Nintendo-game, and that we’re living in a matrix-world. I also think we’re already far out in the chapters of the Revelation. I make my preparations by saving (printing) survival-tips and circulate on forums with people that also think that something is wrong.

I can see the changes in animal’s behaviour and in the climate. Something is gonna happen (soon). Maybe just part of cyclical changes I don’t know what to think yet.

This is my 2 cents thought… I will never take part in any fear-mongering though. The day I do that I hope you all clubinhand.gif me…
winkNEW.gif

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (185) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.2759 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild