Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ex-CIA agent admits waterboarding is torture

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 12 2007, 11:58 AM
Quote Post
I saw this interview on my cable news.

They showed an example of the torture technique of 'waterboarding'.

Talk about inhuman cruelty -- man these sadistic freaks haven't changed much in 2000 years.

Ex-CIA agent admits waterboarding, but calls it torture
Agence France-Presse
11 Dec 2007 
WASHINGTON - A retired CIA agent confirmed in a US interview that interrogators used a simulated drowning technique on an Al-Qaeda suspect and admitted that the disputed method is a form torture.

In an ABC News interview aired Monday, retired agent John Kiriakou, who led a CIA team that captured and interrogated Al-Qaeda suspect Abu Zubaydah, said using the "waterboarding" technique was necessary and yielded crucial information.

Kiriakou said the method broke Zubaydah -- one of the first top Al-Qaeda suspects captured after the September 11, 2001 attacks -- in less than 35 seconds, according to ABC.

"The next day, he told his interrogator that Allah had visited him in his cell during the night and told him to cooperate," Kiriakou told ABC News.

"From that day on, he answered every question," he added. "The threat information he provided disrupted a number of attacks, maybe dozens of attacks."

The technique involves pouring water on the covered face of a restrained prisoner.

Although Kiriakou admitted that waterboarding was used, he did not entirely approve of it: "We're Americans, and we're better than this. And we shouldn't be doing this kind of thing."

But he also said that in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks, there was a sense of urgency in getting information on terrorist groups.

"What happens if we don't waterboard a person, and we don't get that nugget of information, and there's an attack," Kiriakou said. "I would have trouble forgiving myself."

Kiriakou's comments come amid a growing scandal over the CIA's destruction in 2005 of videotapes made in 2002 of interrogations of Zubaydah and Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri, another top Al-Qaeda operative, as first reported by The New York Times.

The videotapes reportedly showed harsh interrogation techniques used on the suspects.

Kiriakou said he was unaware that the Zubaydah interrogation was being secretly recorded by the CIA and that the tapes were subsequently destroyed.

CIA director Michael Hayden, who was not leading the agency when the tapes were destroyed, has said that getting rid of the tapes was necessary to protect the identity of CIA agents.

The White House has stopped short of denying any involvement in the affair. The Justice Department and the CIA's internal watchdog said they had opened a preliminary inquiry.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20071211/twl-...ia-7e07afd.html

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Grouchy old bastard
Group: Members
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 12 2007, 02:39 PM
Quote Post
Yet again the US confirms that it is the mirror of Nazi Germany and the outcry from the US public is conspicuous by its apologetic whimper.

This is because those Americans who don't openly support such tactics secretly support them. This makes the US people collaborators and supporters just as the people of Nazi Germany were. This also makes them legitimate targets in the war against the obscenity that Capitalia has become.

We have a lot of ex-pat Americans living in my state in Oz. When you talk to them, it doesn't take long to find out that they are in Oz because they are people of honour and integrity who have fled their homeland because of the shame they felt while living there.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 12 2007, 03:35 PM
Quote Post
Hey now uggliozzi -- enough American bashing -- ok.

Remember -- I am AmeriKan -- and yes, the Zio-Nazis set-up camp in America several decades ago and I am here to expose them for the lying, mentally ill, sexually perverted criminals that they are.

I am a proud American, sadly however, I am not proud of my nations history nor of my lying treasonous government employee's actions.

I seek a change--- we must abolish the federal reserve and then have the State print up its own U.S. Notes (dollars) again like JFK did just before they put 3 bullets into him.

No one would need to pay income taxes if the state printed up its own currency.

The state could provide healthcare, dental care and feed the homeless.

The state could repair crumbling bridges and roads.

The state could provide jobs with living wages to everyone who wanted to work.

The state could ensure that no raw sewage flows into our oceans.

There's so much we need to do, but the first step is to take back the news media and broadcast the truth. Currently the synagogue of satan controls the airwaves --- but I hear the clock ticking.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 13 2007, 10:34 PM
Quote Post
My apologies Pupp, I did not mean to offend you. After all, you are one of the good guys.

I think that perhaps even you do not realise just how close to the knife edge of Armageddon we are. It won't take much to set off an exchange that would go nuclear in short order.

The ONLY people who can stop it are the American public and only if they do it soon while they still have some say in who rules.

Once the national state of emergency is declared and the national guard rules the streets, all bets are off.

I think my angst is showing.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Intentions
Member No.: 1539
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2007, 04:45 AM
Quote Post
This is why I will soon be leaving for the civilian sector to ply my trade. Same amount of corruption, but a marked increase in watchdoggery. Easier to blow the whistle.

Ugg, my government has performed acts which range from the truly heroic to the hideously despicable, all in the name of security. Things such as waterboarding, suspension of due process, and other violations of Human Rights receive media attention, but are largely ignored.

The American public likes their cake and they want to eat it too. They don’t like to know how their freedom comes at the cost of others’.

The ugly truth is that such actions are effective. Am I saying that I promote such atrocities?

No. Most certainly not.

However, those who are in charge of these things are too narrow minded or just plain evil to seek any other method to achieve their goals.

There is a saying that begins with “A few bad apples…”, but I assure you sir, that quite a lot of America fights very hard to retain their Humanity.

starofdavidspin.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 19 2007, 11:07 AM
Quote Post
appology accepted uggliozzi
face.gif

"No man can take part in the torture of a human being without having his own moral nature permanently lowered."
~ President Theodore Roosevelt 1906 State of the Union address

user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0484 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild