Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Visit to Bokchito Creation Truth Museum, The Wilburton anomaly

Anarchaeologist
Group: Members
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 29 2008, 04:42 PM
Quote Post
Earlier last week one of the readers of my newpaper column dropped in urging me to go to a new private museum in Bokchito, Oklahoma to assess a brass bell with unknown ancient inscriptions. The reader told my wife that Billy Gordon the owner of the museum was a regular reader of my column and wanted my opinion on the artifact. He warned that Mr. Gordon was a firm believer in the literal interpretation of the Bible and was convinced the earth was only 6000 years old. That did not bother me particularly, though those of you who know me realize my own view is diametrically different. In the past many of my best leads on out of place artifacts and anomalies have come from people whose views are quite similar to Billy Gordon's, so I have learned to view the evidence without prejudging it on that basis. The notion of an ancient metal bell with unknown inscriptions found in Oklahoma was irresistible bait for someone of my ilk, so I made arrangements to go to Bokchito as soon as possible, which turned out to be today. We were already planning to take the kids to the Choctaw Indian Pow Wow in Durant today and Bokchito is just a few miles down the road from there. The moment I entered the little one room museum, I realized that I'd made a wise choice.

The first thing I noticed in a display case next to some monstrous fossil fangs was an Ica stone. As it turned out, it was just a replica but it hinted at what was to be found in the other cases. There were an astounding number of rare artifacts and fossils collected locally, including Clovis, Folsom, Eden, Barber and other Paleoindian points along with fossil mammoth teeth and dinosaur bones. There were also gigantic Adena celts, axes and mortars along with other Mound Builder artifacts from various states. Some were authentic, some were dubious as Mr. Gordon freely admitted, and some had been hafted by local Indian artisans. Wahya would appreciate the Bois d'Arc spear shaft hafting a ten inch stone lance head which had been carved by one of Billy Gordon's neighbors using only a pocketknife. Stone warclubs and axes had been similarly hafted with rawhide and various native hardwoods. Even as modern reproductions they were masterpieces of stone age art. The other category of objects on display were were out of place pieces and anomalies such as I have on my website and indeed several were from locations near where I'd found mine. Proving once more that both sides of the Red River are veritable treasure houses of anomalous artifacts and objects. I think Mark would be thrilled to see some of the evidence for giants that were on display there and I must return and get some photos to share with you all.

The most astonishing artifact though was shown to me just before I left due to squawling pressure from the kids and friends who had already gone to the car eager to be off to the Pow Wow. It was a casting of the famous OOPART found in a coal mine in Wilburton, Oklahoma. A small spouted iron pot found embedded in a lump of coal. It seems that Carl Baugh has the original in a safe in the Creation Museum in Glen Rose, Texas, home of the infamous mantracks alongside dinosaur prints. Next to the Wilburton anomaly was a casting of the equally famous London Hammer, a steel hammer with unfossilized wooden handle found embedded in limestone in the Brazos River near London, Texas, east of Austin. That anomaly has been explained to my satisfaction by none other than Bud Shelton, the geologist who wrote the analysis of the buried walls at Rockwall, Texas. I won't go into his explanation here but suffice it to say, I believe Bud to have the most plausible answer given Baugh's refusal to allow Carbon 14 dating of the handle of the London Hammer. That would involve sacrificing about one square centimeter of the handle and answer conclusively whether the hammer was coeval with the purported Cretaceous limestone or merely a modern era tool tossed into a leftover batch of burnt limestone mortar and subsequently dumped into the Brazos channel along with similar debris to found in abundance there. (This would include some baffling rhomboidal "cannon balls" which turned out to be industrial grinding tools commonly used in local clay processing plants tossed into the Brazos with residual clay batches from the mixing drums. ) The iron pot in the lump of coal found deep in the mine along with a cluster of other anomalies such as polished tile pavements, metallic barrels and repetitive images of an old man's face are much harder to explain away. Up until now the absence of the original artifact was a major obstacle but it appears that Carl Baugh has removed that. The obstacle now, as I see it, lies in Carl Baugh's unwillingness to submit his evidence to impartial testing. There are many sincere Christians who have volunteered to foot the bill for the testing an monitor the process. Testing like any other industrial process is available for a fee by labs which have no vested interest in the outcome. If I were a Young Earther with the kind of hard evidence Carl Baugh believes he has, I would jump at the chance to make the heathen Darwinists eat a crow banquet. Many, like myself, with no firm committment to either side, would dearly love to see the best evidence thoroughly wrung out. That is why I will continue to look for my own examples and thanks to Mr. Billy Gordon, I now have some fresh leads.

You may see this extraordinary collection for yourself at:
The Museum of Creation Truth
Billy & Delie Gordon
3290 State Road 22
Bokchito, Oklahoma 74726 (6 miles south of the bank in Bokchito)

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 29 2008, 09:08 PM
Quote Post
I think Mark would be thrilled to see some of the evidence for giants that were on display there and I must return and get some photos to share with you all.

You know it Tex --- I look forward to photos!

Thanks for sharing --I always read your posts.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 10 2009, 11:09 AM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Tex Arcana @ Nov 29 2008, 04:42 PM)
Wahya would appreciate the Bois d'Arc spear shaft hafting a ten inch stone lance head which had been carved by one of Billy Gordon's neighbors using only a pocketknife.

Indeed, as I would like to see it and compare it to the long stone blades/points made by the neolithic Danes.

chinscratch.gif

PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 23 2009, 08:15 AM
Quote Post
As a followup to the Wilburton Anomaly, I would like to update with some information I ran across recently in reviewing the Acambaro artifacts. Glen J. Kuban wrote a piece giving his analysis of the Wilburton Anomaly. To synopsize, Kuban stated that coal will frequently reconsolidate in the presence of water. In fact, he stated that the physical properties of coal promotes such concretions. While this does not prove or disprove anything with regard to anomalies found in coal, it is something that must be considered by those seeking the truth wherever that quest may lead. This could easily be resolved if the original artifact and the lump of coal in which it was found could be analyzed using current scientific methods. However, Kuban stated that Carl Baugh did not specifically say where the original was or what method was used in the casting which he sells through his Creation Museum in Glen Rose. So this places us once more in the previous position of not actually knowing where the original resides. Unlike the London Hammer, Baugh has never shown that he is actually in possession of the original.

Kuban is best known for his criticism of the Paluxy Mantracks near Glen Rose and I have excerpted part of his bio to let PuPP fans know where he's coming from.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since my early years I have had an active interest in paleontology and the creation/evolution controversy. I am president of The Fossil Society of the Cleveland Museum of Natural History, a fellow of the American Scientific Affiliation, and a member of the Mid-America Paleontology Society and other paleontological societies; however, my Paluxy work has been done independent of any organization or institution.

Since 1980 I have been intensively researching the Paluxy "man track" controversy, and have published my work in a number of mainstream and creationist publications. In 1986 I formally presented my findings to the scientific community in two papers presented at the The First International Symposium on Dinosaur Tracks and Traces in Albuquerque, NM. These papers have since been published in the book, Dinosaur Tracks and Traces, 1989, edited by D. Gillette and M. Lockley, Cambridge University Press.

My Paluxy work helped prompt many creationists to largely abandon the "man track" claims. However, I would like to clarify that my Paluxy work was not done to attack creationism or Christianity (I am a Christian myself), but to help set the record straight on the true nature of the Paluxy evidence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuban welcomes comments and so do I.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 23 2009, 12:58 PM
Quote Post
Dinosaurs and Man
More info and images of the Paluxy 'man tracks'
http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.p...c=508&hl=paluxy

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 24 2009, 08:25 AM
Quote Post
Some of the pictures are indeed quite fascinating and provocative. However, in this realm of hidden truths, we find ourselves surrounded by those who, for whatever reason, choose to "muddy the waters".
EvilMonk 2007

This quote from EvilMonk is most cogent and should be at the top of our minds when navigating the treacherous waters of ancient anomalies. Both sides are guilty and I have strived to keep myself independent of any of these agendas, a task most difficult. Your admonition to use one's common sense and accept only what seems reasonable to you is also good advice. In the course of my delvings into the subject, I've tried to pare away those cases which I deem hoaxes or misidentifications in order to arrive at a much smaller base of data which holds up to rigorous scrutiny. In some of these cases I am forced to reject reason in favor of what my instinct tells me. Trust in instinct is, I suppose, what keeps me a certified member of the "woo-woo" community. Despite the agenda wars surrounding the Acambaro figurines, a careful reading of the investigations from Charles Hapgood to DiPeso to unabashed Young Earth Creationist Dr. Dennis Swift leads me to the conclusion that these figurines are at least precolumbian, though I do not think they represent an eye witness depiction of Mesozoic creatures. William Niven's discovery of similar figurines in Guanajuato from 1897 to the 1930's convinces me that these are not one-of-a-kind anomalies which the skeptics use to reason them away as modern hoaxes. Multiple datings over the years clearly show them to be a minimum of 2000 years old and the skeptics objection that they do not show patination is clearly explained by eyewitness accounts of Julsrud and his assistants cleaning them after excavation. Noguera and his colleagues from INAH (Mexico's official anthropology and history institute) initially deemed them authentic precolumbian artifacts as well but were reluctant to publish their findings officially. Anyone who has read Niven's biographical "Buried Cities, Forgotten Gods" and Virginia Steen-McIntyre's account of the Valsequillo excavations (admirably and faithfully presented in Chris Hardaker's "The First American") will realize the official pressures brought to bear on such discoveries in Mexico for well over a century.
I congratulate you, Mark, for presenting all views fairly here at PuPP's; it's the only way a person can arrive at an informed opinion on these matters.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 24 2009, 11:32 AM
Quote Post
Thanks Tex!

face.gif

It really upsets me to be duped or lied to intentionally by someone who has created a hoax.

And I really value your scientific input, knowledge and experience when dealing with such controversial subjects which would change history as we know it.

Note:
I truly believe that the Wright Bros merely re-introduced us commoner peasants to air flight. Those 1000 year old Columbian gold sculptures really intrigued me as well as some of those runways on the Nasca/Nazca plains and 'The Bird' wooden carving 'glider' found in Egypt in the late 1800s.

Hopefully one day --- we will be rewarded with the lost knowledge.

For more info and images of Ancient Aircraft click below
http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.p...ncient+aircraft

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.4516 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild