Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dinosaurs and Man, Were dinosaurs really extinct?

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 11 2004, 01:34 PM
Quote Post
I had these images in my file archives but I do not have a source link for more information.

user posted image

user posted image

This next one below looks like a much older photograph from the U.S. Civil War era.

user posted image

user posted image

If anyone has more info on these images, please post.

Thanks, Mark

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Lurker
Group: Members
Member No.: 35
Mood: 

Posted: May 23 2004, 06:52 AM
Quote Post

--------------------
It's time to remember that this country was founded by radical revolutionaries,
not neo-conservative dead again Christians.[COLOR=blue]
PMEmail Poster

Lurker
Member No.: 205
Mood: 

Posted: May 23 2004, 09:45 AM
Quote Post
Excerpt from site:

Yes! We are told these things. But there are other things that we are not told. For instance, that there are fossilised dinosaur foot prints overprinting human footprints on the Palaxy River bed in the USA. Nor are we told any more about the 10m long Plesiosaurus that was dredged up by a Japanese fishing boat, the Zuiyo Maru, near Oamaru, New Zealand, in early 1977. A photograph of it was published in local newspapers at the time, and is reproduced below.

user posted image

It was also reported in a scientific journal, Oceans, November 1977, pp 56-59. But, apart from those reports, the world has been kept ignorant of its findings. Why? Because the scientists say that it has been at least 45 million years since they roamed the earth and its oceans. To admit that such a creature was found as recently as 1977 in New Zealand waters would be incompatible with evolution, and catastrophic to their theories. Yet a Plesiosaurus was dredged up in 1977. So important was this discovery that the Japanese used the plesiosaur on a postage stamp issued that same year.

http://www.bible.org.nz/content/view/4/26/1/2/

It's a good site. Read the whole article they have. It's rather interesting.

This post has been edited by PuPP on Mar 1 2005, 07:27 PM

PM

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 23 2004, 03:36 PM
Quote Post
StrikeMaster, thanks for the link, it has a better/larger photo of the pterosaur there.

Dung_Beetle, thanks, that's the best photo I have seen of that discovery.

====================================================

Evidence that Dinosaurs and Giant Humans co-existed?
The Burdick Track

110 million year old human footprints?

user posted image

user posted image

Does the evidence suggest that humans lived alongside dinosaurs at approximately the same time period?

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/tracks.htm

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/burdick-track.htm

=====================================================

ICA STONES OF PERU

Did man live alongside dinosaurs?
The Ica Stones of Peru comprise thousands of these startling images of man and dinosaurs as well as ancient man using items such as telescopes to view the stars.

user posted image

http://www.labyrinthina.com/ica.htm

user posted image

user posted image

More Ica Stone Images and Information:
http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3067

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 9 2004, 02:22 AM
Quote Post
Paluxy River in Glen Rose Texas.

This rapidly flowing river runs through the middle of Dinosaur Valley State Park, famous for its dinosaur tracks. Not as well known is the fact that human tracks have also been found, not only in the same formation, but on the same bedding plane and in some cases overlapping the dinosaur tracks.

The Upper Taylor Platform (UTP) McFall Trail

user posted image

A trail of apparently human fossil footprints in association with dinosaur footprints, was excavated in 1999 in the Paluxy River bed, near Glen Rose, Texas. This new trail on the Upper Taylor Platform, called the McFall Trail, begins about twenty five meters upstream from the Taylor Trail (excavated in the early 70's) and trends in the same direction, offset a couple of meters to the left. It ends where two "perfect human footprints," according to Emmit McFall, were cut out by he and the Wilson brothers in the 1940's.

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/utp-upper-taylo...cfall-trail.htm .

The Taylor Trail
A series of 14 sequential human footprints on the same platform with at least 134 dinosaur tracks. Stan Taylor began his excavation of the Taylor Trail in 1969 and continued working through 1972. Initially, only two tracks could be seen in the Paluxy River bed.

user posted image

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/utp-upper-taylo...cfall-trail.htm

Here's another set of old footprints I had in my archives.
No other information is available at time of this posting.

user posted image

This post has been edited by PuPP on Mar 1 2005, 08:15 PM

--------------------

~ Buddha

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 9 2004, 05:39 AM
Quote Post
I've been there.

This is worth seeing if you go to Texas, Puppster.

That and the chili. bouncefire.gif

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 9 2004, 11:52 AM
Quote Post
user posted image

FULL SIZE IMAGE
http://www.omniology.com/IcaPeruDinoFigurines.jpg

Man and dinos seem to have enjoyed each other company… tee hee

http://www.omniology.com/IcaPeruDinoCeramicArt.html

Thessa

EDIT: Resized image to fit forum.
~ PuPP

This post has been edited by PuPP on Oct 22 2004, 09:03 AM

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 9 2004, 12:08 PM
Quote Post
Ica stones...

Almost one third of the stones depict specific types of dinosaurs, like those seen here, as well as Triceratops, Stegosaurus and Pterosaurs. Some appear to have been domesticated, others definitely were do not.

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 9 2004, 03:07 PM
Quote Post
Look at this amazing collection...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Now... did you notice the proportions? Or the dinos were small or man was a little bit bigger than we thought...

And many, many more dino pics here http://www.bible.ca/tracks/tracks-acambaro-dinos.htm

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 9 2004, 03:13 PM
Quote Post

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 22 2004, 09:46 AM
Quote Post
More Ceramics From Peru
user posted image

user posted image

Close Up of a Tapestry From Peru

user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

Huh huh We're gonna take over the planet / Yeah with FIRE &#
Member No.: 378
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 1 2004, 08:43 PM
Quote Post
I always wanted a pet Brontosaurus smileNew4.gif

Those footprint photos are great I have a few videos showing not only the footprints going into the mountains, but an archaelogical team removing a portion of the stone from the mountain only to find more t-rex and human prints side by side. This in my mind is all the proof I need to know that the human species runs back much further than our current historians know. I beleive our species goes way back and the reason for a lack of evidence is that we consistently get hit with large asteroids or comets and it all gets washed away into the oceans, lack of oxygen breathing life forms brings about a swift ice age due to the depletion of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Off the coast of Japan, France, India, and Cuba, are underwater ruins. All of these countries have the same typical response that they never even knew they existed or who built them. Cuba's runs about half a mile deep with visable pyramids and highway type formations. We definitely had technology before, far better than what we have today. UFO2New.gif

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 12 2004, 01:11 AM
Quote Post
Hey Parinthian,
I think you're right and that mankind dates back millions of years. But I believe the evidence shows that dinosaurs were not extinct. They may be extinct now however, due to the current species of mankind which kills everything in sight.

Here's an old photo image provided by Levi
user posted image

Another photo image provided by Levi
A baby T-Rex?
user posted image

Pterosaurs inflight?
user posted image

Here's another image from the Japanese fishing boat.
user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 14 2005, 11:25 PM
Quote Post

Some of the tiny pictures of the pterodactyl are obvious fakes....

here are a couple of more closeups of the pleisosaurus
and a original drawing

http://www.bahnhof.se/~wizard/cryptoworld/index52a.html

Officially the captain of the trawler, Akira Tanaka, feared that the carcass was going to infect and destroy their mackerel catch and therefore gave the fateful order to dump the creature back into the depth.

Before the crew had carried out his order, however, the body fell from it´s rope and on to the deck below. Michihiko Yano, a student at the Yamaguchis oceanographical school in Tokyo, who had come along as a trainee, hurried up to the creature and started to measure and photograph it and it´s only thanks to him that the world learned about this most remarkable carcass.

BONE-FIBERS

Yano made a very precise sketch of the strange animal, which total length was 10 meters. The head was 45 cm long and the neck 1.5 meters. He cut off 45 pieces of "bone-fibers" from the pectoral fin, in the hope that science later would be able to identify the creature. The carcass was than thrown overboard and back into into the deep Pacific.

***Dr. Alan Fraser-Brunner at the Edinburgh Zoo in England meant, that the carcass "immediately could be identified as a rotten sealion".

Dr. Carl Hubbs at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography in La Jolla, California, declared that it was none of these animals but "a small Cetorhinus maximuswhale, so rotten that most of the flesh had fallen off its body".

What had been saved from the animal was a "nine inch long tissue, brown in color and separated into three pieces that looked like they had whiskers at their points".

SOMETHING EXTREMELY RARE

It was investigated by scientist´s at the Ocean Fishery Resources Development Center in Tokyo and Professor Fujio Yasuda, said: "As soon as I saw the pictures of it I realized they had found something extremely rare. Without bone-samples, however, it´s impossible to say what kind of creature it was".

Analysis with gas-chromatography showed that the saved tissue contained amino acids earlier found in a shark species, no longer than 5.5 meters. Professor Yasuda pointed out that the result was not a definite one and that the sample didn´t prove that the animal was a shark, only that it could have been a shark.

Tokio Shimaka fom the Yokohama University, who is an expert on prehistorical animals, and Professor Yoshinori Imaizuni from the Natural History Museum in Tokyo, were in no doubt about what it had been.

SIGHTED OFF NEW ZEALAND

"It must have been a plesiosaur", said Tokio Shimaka in an official statement. "These animals has many times been sighted off New Zealand, or at least descriptions fit these creatures. The waters around this island are very rich in fish and also ideal in the outer temperature, which is 20 Celsius

Japanese scientists who weighed the evidence for and against a known marine mammal, finally reached the following opposition:

* Even though the carcass smelled like a marine mammal it had no stench of ammoniak, which is characteristic for a dead shark.

* A white, sticky substance covered most of the carcass and was taken as evidence for not being a shark species.

* The pictures shows a red mass of muscles under the white substance and researchers Obata and Tomoda say´s that this indicates a tetrapod or a creature with four legs or flippers.

Two American zoologist´s were convinced that the Japanese really had found a plesio-
saur off New Zealand and in 1987 Dr. Paul Taylor said: "Photographies, measurements and the tissue sample all speaks for a probable plesiosaur". His colleauge Edward Baker, added: "There is no reason to doubt the Japanese scientists, if they arrived to the conclusion that this was indeed a plesiosaur we should believe them

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 14 2005, 11:48 PM
Quote Post
Some of the tiny pictures of the pterodactyl are obvious fakes
That is quite possible. I only posted them for review.

Thanks V for the additional images of the Japanese plesiosaur carcass.

Excellant clarity!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Here's the sketch...

user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0409 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild