Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BIG BROTHER IN AUSTRALIA

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Group: Members
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: May 10 2006, 09:12 PM
Quote Post
I just read this article in a local street rag..'The Hub'

Here's a few excerpts...I have to type it 'cos there's no link..

SPOOKY STUFF by Lawrence Gibbons

Late last year, with little fanfare and even less public scrutiny, the FBI opened a local office here in Sydney

In welcoming the FBI to NSW, Premier Morris Iemma declared "our officers...(will) reap the benefits of their knowledge and experience. Indeed.

Also from this article;

While most wiretaps in America are officially approved by a judge (or occasionally by a rogue President) in Australia, 76% of all wiretaps are approved by members of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) and not by a judge. According to Cameron Murphy, president of the NSW Civil Liberties Union, "AAT members do not have tenure, are appointed by the Government and work on contract. This means that AAT members are more likely to do the Government's bidding than a judge, which explains why most warrants are issued by non-judges."

I found this rather disturbing....I don't have a link, but maybe there's another source for this article...

Peace, Ganesh

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: May 10 2006, 10:56 PM
Quote Post
Hi Everyone .

Fellow 'Strayians may wish to know the following information ..
A quick google search uncovered some VERY disturbing info ..
seems Mr Morris Iemma fearless leader ( not ) of de labour/liberal
corporation WELCOMED the FBI to our fair state ... mmm

Heres a relevant article ...

Spooky stuff
By invitation, the FBI and the NYPD set up shop in Sydney

By Lawrence Gibbons*
1 May 2006

Late last year, with little fanfare and even less public scrutiny, the US Federal Bureau of Investigation opened a local office here in Sydney. Located in the US consulate way up high in the MLC in Martin Place, an FBI agent will provide back up assistance and training to Australia’s Federal and State police. Founded in 1924 under the directorship of J. Edgar Hoover, the FBI assembled dossiers against most prominent political and public figures. During the anti-communist 50’s Hoover amassed unparalleled political power and by the 60’s Hoover personally attempted to discredit Martin Luther King, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize. In the 1970’s the Nixon White House (foreshadowing the actions of the current Republican administration) granted itself the power to wiretap phones without judicial oversight, leading to the scandalous break-in of the Democratic Party offices at the Watergate apartment complex. In 1976 the Senate Church Committee issued a scathing report after reviewing the FBI’s conduct, finding that the FBI had “adopt(ed) tactics unworthy of a democracy and occasionally reminiscent of a totalitarian regime.” Following the Church Committee’s recommendations, the FBI’s powers were limited to domestic police enforcement for over 25 years, until George Bush the Lesser once again redirected the FBI to spy on US citizens whether or not they had actually broken the law and to expand the agency’s international espionage role. In welcoming the FBI to New South Wales, State Premier Morris Iemma declared, “our officers…(will) reap the benefits of their knowledge and experience.” Indeed.

Two months after Iemma quietly announced the FBI would assist local authorities in fighting global terrorism here in Sydney, the New York Times reported: “Counter terrorism agents at the Federal Bureau of Investigation have conducted numerous surveillance and intelligence gathering operations that involved, at least indirectly, groups active in causes as diverse as the environment, animal cruelty and poverty relief newly released agency records show.” The admission came in the wake of recent White House confirmation that President Bush authorised the use of espionage tactics without warrants. In response to a Freedom of Information request from the American Civil Liberties Union, the FBI revealed it had spied on PETA, Greeenpeace and the American-Arab Anti Discrimination Committee. Speaking to the New York Times, Ann Beecroft, the associate legal director of the ACLU commented, “You look at these documents and you think, wow, we have really returned to the days of J. Edgar Hoover, when you see in FBI files that they’re talking about a group like the Catholic Workers as having a communist ideology.” Three months later, in March of this year, the Boston Globe reported that the FBI had also repeatedly spied on a faith-based peace activist group: “Over the last four years the FBI has repeatedly spied on the Thomas Merton Center, a catholic peace organization in Pittsburgh… One 2002 FBI memo defined the center as ‘a left wing organization advocating among other political causes, pacifism’… What drew the bureau’s attention to the Merton Center in 2002 was its members handing out leaflets that opposed the impending war in Iraq.”

The times they aren’t a changing. Here in Australia, the old guard of the Communist Party of Australia has led a campaign in opposition to the FBI opening an office here in Sydney. The party’s 10th Congress recently passed a resolution declaring, “We condemn the NSW Premier Morris Iemma and NSW Police Minister Carl Scully for organising and welcoming the establishment of this office. We state that the FBI is concerned with the suppression of civil rights and particularly the right to dissent in a democratic society. We further contend that foreign police agencies have no role in Australia and particularly ones such as the FBI, with an enormous history of working against their own population. If the FBI is prepared to be so offhand about the rights of US citizens how can we expect them to respect Australian citizens’ rights? The presence of the FBI here is a violation of our sovereignty and of our own legal systems. We call on the Premier to remove his offer to the FBI to set up an office in Sydney.”

Meanwhile, not content to merely unleash the US federal police force on the citizenry of NSW, Scully and Iemma have also invited America’s largest urban police force to Sydney as well. On October 25th the Premier announced that the New York Police Department was also sending a police officer to the NSW Police Counter Terrorism Command. With more officers than the FBI, the NYPD is the largest police force in the United States, if not the world. In exchange NSW will send a police officer to the NYPD and to the Los Angeles Police Department as well. On November 3, New York’s tabloid, “the Sun” reported, “A New York detective from intelligence will be a permanent liaison to the New South Wales Police in Sydney, and in exchange an Australian police officer will be assigned to work stateside…. Based in strategic locations, the overseas operatives can collect and disseminate terrorism-related information to the Police Department with greater speed (New York’s Police Commissioner Raymond) Kelly said. He can find out about terror threats without worrying about layers of bureaucracy.” Indeed. Not to be outdone by its federal counterpart, the NYPD is also seeking the power to spy on innocent people following 9/11. According to New York’s Village Voice, “…(The NYPD) proposed a set of internal guidelines for spying on New Yorkers who are not suspected of breaking the law.” Donna Lieberman, director of the New York Civil Liberties Union warned the Voice of a “return to the bad old days of police dossiers on law-abiding critics of the government, infiltration and disruption of lawful political activities and organizations and intimidation of punishment of dissent.”

The NYPD should feel right at home here in Australia. In January of this year, the NSW Civil Liberties Union released figures showing that “Australia issues 75% more telecommunications interception warrants than the US, but per capita Australia issues 26 times more warrants than the US.” While most wiretaps in America are officially approved by a judge (or occasionally by a rogue President) in Australia, 76 per centof all wiretaps are approved by members of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) and not by a judge. According to Cameron Murphy, president of the NSW Civil Liberties Union, “AAT members do not have tenure, are appointed by the government and work on contract. This means that AAT members are more likely to do the government’s bidding than a judge, which explains why most warrants are issued by non-judges.” Several months after the Civil Liberties Union advised Australians that big brother could indeed be listening to their every utterance, the Federal Parliament quietly adopted legislation allowing spies, police and other agencies to monitor third parties suspected of communicating with “terrorists”. In response to the law’s passage in March of this year, the Media Arts and Entertainment Alliance issued a terse statement: “New laws passed by the Senate yesterday give law enforcement agencies power to intercept phone calls, emails and text messages of innocent people. This extreme surveillance law poses a serious threat to press freedom – journalists can assume their conversations with sources can be intercepted at any time.” What more can you say really?

*Lawrence Gibbons is the editor and publisher of the Sydney City Hub
This article originally appeared in the Sydney City Hub, May 2006.
© Lawrence Gibbons 2006
cityhub@alternativemediagroup.com

heres the linky ...

http://www.brushtail.com.au/july_05_on/spooky_stuff.html

Also .. expressing an opinion ( negative ) about this .. means that
I or anyone else who disapproves .. could be charged with SEDITION
under our very own version of the patriot act ...

Peace out guys..
Nodstar*MARVINBlinkNewEmot3.gif

This post has been edited by Nodstar on May 10 2006, 11:01 PM

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Member No.: 261
Mood: 

Posted: May 11 2006, 02:15 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL

What's that old addage NODS ??

there are NON SO BLIND as those who will REFUSE see

right okay there is oly one way to learn--

THE EXPERIANCE, after that let us see then.

Hoss dee clubinhand.gif clubinhand.gif clubinhand.gif clubinhand.gif waiting
EGM waving.gif scratchinghead.gif waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*
THERE ARE FOUR KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD....

THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS
THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS

IT IS ONLY THE LAST GROUP YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: May 11 2006, 05:05 PM
Quote Post
You know the end is near when patriotism attracts charges of sedition.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: May 11 2006, 07:03 PM
Quote Post
Hiya Hoss ..

Y'know .. I watch the nooz ( sbs) and read as much of the noozpapers
as I can stand .. heh ..

I was TOTALLY unaware of the establishment of a substation of the
FBI and the NYPD here in Sydney ..

It was the local communist party that brought this to light ..
Even then nobody paid attention .. because it was just de commies
agitatin' again ...

What is soooo frustratin' about your correct observation .. that we only
learn from experience .. is that by the time yer AVERAGE person
has worked out that this might not be GOOD thing ..

Well .. its just too late ..

Its a bit like a cancer that has taken hold .. and has become inoperable..

Having the 'merikans and their bizarre concept of justice lodged in our
country .. bodes VERY badly for whats left of our civil liberties ...

Hiya Uggie..

I hope you dont think I'm bashing communism ..

But sedition and any criticism of any of the communist regimes
ALSO resulted in a nice long holiday at the GULAG or WORK CAMP
that was currently flavour of the month ..

Nowadays in china ... criticism of the regime will get you ..
long term observation by the secret police ..and god forbid ..
if you belong to a society like falun gung ... you get a nice long holiday
at the gulag of choice ..

In my mind .. both capitalism and communism bear A STRIKING
RESEMBLANCE to each other .. esp when it comes to COVERT
manipulation of the general populace ..

thanks to both Hoss and Uggie for their contributions and thoughts ..

Best wishes and good vibes ..

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: May 11 2006, 07:45 PM
Quote Post
Nods,

I find very little difference between capitalism and "communism" because both of them screw the workers so that the elite at the top can enjoy the very best of everything, including the power of life, death and immunity from justice.
Add to them any form of despotism like a monarchy, a dictatorship or religious heirarchy. Any of these are the recipe for corrupt society.

I attack capitalism at every chance because I believe that much of the disfigurement of the ideals of communism in its practical form came about because of the relentless assaults by the capitalist world. This meant that communism had to become more radical and incestuous in order to resist the capitalist aggressions. Who knows how communism would have developed if allowed to pursue its objectives to the pure form? Capitalism also attacks every other alternative lifestyle because it knows that it itself is fundamentally flawed and must denigrate and dispose of alternates so that it is not exposed for the cess pit that it is.

I am not advocating anarchy, or communism for that matter, I am for the rule of law. Law made by the people and administered by the people where justice is not based on a bank balance and where the rights of the individual is cherished.
I like the concept of the Celts where every settlement was an entity of itself but acted under a uniform code of law. There was no king, no dictator, no priest-ruler just a people to whom the law they made themselves was the highest authority. Some people achieved elevated status by their own achievements and were given public accolade and personal reward. These rewards were buried with the recipient and not passed down to the non-deserving to accumulate over generations to be used as levers of power.

Take a look at the leaders of the capitalist world. They are all descendants of people who were the most corrupt, the most violent, the most immoral or the best thieves. The royal and mega-rich families hold themselves up as being the peak of society when their bloodlines are from those who should have been stuck in dungeons and the keys thrown away. Far from being proud of their heritage, they should hide in dark corners in shame. To me the real heroes of the world are the ordinary Joes (and Joans) who go off to work every day and come home at the end of it having put in an honest day's endeavour.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 11 2006, 07:49 PM
Quote Post
In my mind .. both capitalism and communism bear A STRIKING
RESEMBLANCE to each other .. esp when it comes to COVERT
manipulation of the general populace

I agree and I informed uggliozzi that he should change his signature quote to include communism as it comes from the same breed as those who bring us capitalism.

THEY create opposing sides in order to wage war.

THEY fund and arm both sides of the war.

Problem - Reaction - Solution

Here in the USA, the grounds are being laid for a civil war by TPTB... Red states vs Blue States, but it will take many years for it to happen, while in the meantime illegal immigrants and their families protest in the streets and the news media announces the dates, times and locations for maximum affect.

The goal appears to me to be, to divide the people into fighting amongst themselves and not focusing on those who have enslaved them all financially and who are poisoning their earth and their children all the while conditioning and brainwashing their subjective minds.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: May 11 2006, 07:57 PM
Quote Post
Hy Uggie ..

I lOVE it when you come over all eloquent !!!!

Beautifully expressed .. I cannot but agree with you ..

RE the CELTS ... my ancestors of whom I am very proud..

Is'nt it interesting that what ultimately destroyed the proud and
independant self rule of these folks was the instigation of catholicism??

It was sooo well done ..by instilling into these people the idea that they
were just worthless savages unless they brought into the idea of guilt ??

Thus divesting them of their MOJO .. sigh ..

Thanks for your articulate and expressive thoughts Uggie !!

Best wishes ..

This post has been edited by Nodstar on May 11 2006, 08:18 PM

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 11 2006, 08:10 PM
Quote Post
Take a look at the leaders of the capitalist world. They are all descendants of people who were the most corrupt, the most violent, the most immoral or the best thieves. The royal and mega-rich families hold themselves up as being the peak of society when their bloodlines are from those who should have been stuck in dungeons and the keys thrown away.

handclap.gif handclap.gif handclap.gif handclap.gif handclap.gif handclap.gif

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: May 12 2006, 03:27 PM
Quote Post
. To me the real heroes of the world are the ordinary Joes (and Joans) who go off to work every day and come home at the end of it having put in an honest day's endeavour.

clapping.gif uggliozzi

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 12 2006, 04:45 PM
Quote Post
Hoy Ganesh!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: May 12 2006, 04:55 PM
Quote Post
Hoy PuPP,

Hope everything's going well for ya

Thanks fer the howdy...

Peace, Ganesh

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.6331 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild