Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Happy Birthday Mark!

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 551
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 12 2008, 06:53 AM
Quote Post
Hello Mark,

Happy Birthday!!! Happy EVERY day!

Manna

P.S. I tried to use the blue gift with red ribbon smilie but it didn't work so - just imagine it being here.

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 55
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 15 2008, 02:26 PM
Quote Post
Hope you had fun, Mark! At least you're young enough to still want to have birthdays. I'm getting to that point where if they light all the candles the whole cake will go up in flames. lol.gif

birthdaycake.gif EmoticonPresent1.gif (is that the one, Manna?)

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 17 2008, 06:03 PM
Quote Post
Hello Valentine,

That's the one...thanks much! Can you tell me how to do that? I tried right clicking but it didn't show in the preview. Tried copy and paste but nothing.
I have so much to learn.

Peace~~~

Manna :>)

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 55
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 20 2008, 11:21 AM
Quote Post
Hi, Manna! You should be able to left click on the smilie one time to get it to appear in your post. If that doesn't work I'm not sure what to do. scratchinghead.gif

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 21 2008, 05:46 AM
Quote Post
Ah Ha! The old LEFT click maneuver! Thanks again Valentine. I'll give it a try.

peace2.gif

Manna

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 262
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 22 2008, 12:52 AM
Quote Post

Hiya Mark! Long time no see!

Don't believe it's that time again,seems like only yesterday that I wished you Many Happy Returns, but that was last year 2007. Geez where has the time gone?

Anyways Happy Birthday again for 2008! cheers2.gif

PS Do you feel any older? upsetforgiven.gif lol2.gif

--------------------
I can only open the door, I can't drag people through it!

Don't FORGET! White Australia has a Black History!!!!

I saw the Angel in the marble
And carved until I set him free!!.....Michaelangelo
PMEmail Poster

Tree Sprite
Member No.: 124
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 23 2008, 04:17 PM
Quote Post
Happy Birthday Pupp!

birthdaycake.gif

--------------------
"The things I have seen, the many things, have long now faded far, only three come clear now back to me: a Cloud, a Tree, a Star."
~From The Death of St. Brendan

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith."
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 25 2008, 01:12 PM
Quote Post
Thank you Noddy, Manna, Valentine, Betty and Scully !!
face.gif

My indian neighbor and his wife bought me an ice cream cake --- it was the first time in over 10 years that I had a b-day cake --- so I had 1 slice and gave the rest away... I gotta watch my girlish figure ya know!
winkNEW.gif

Anyways.... I don't feel like I'm 46 - cept for my sore back -- lol2.gif

I think I am 46 going on 16 - spudnikboogie.gif

Thank you for thinking of me!

Peace, Mark

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 5 2008, 08:38 PM
Quote Post
Happy Birthday mark winkNEW.gif EmoticonPresent1.gif
p.s check your hotmail,i sent an email about the american 20 dollar bill you might find interesting,cheers. miner.gif

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 6 2008, 09:40 AM
Quote Post
Thanks MagIndi! --I've been offline a few days ---doing PC repairs and I lost my phone line.
lol2.gif --it's in a pile of dust bunnies behind my unclean desk.
moneyflip.gif
I'll check email --I prolly have tons.
ShockedMouse.gif

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 10 2008, 05:57 PM
Quote Post
ah pc repairs,ruh roh lol.I think u'll like the email man,its quite interesting and right up your alley,if you didnt get it just yell out and i'll resend.
Even though this probably isnt the right thread i found this today on yahoo news at
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=612146
Its to do with the militarys new 'invisible cloak' system,i'll paste in here what can and you can redirect the thread if you like.
**paste military cloak**

Invisibility cloak now within sight: scientists09:08 AEST Mon Aug 11 20082 hours 35 minutes ago

so farThe age-old fantasy of rendering objects invisible has taken a sharp step toward reality with scientists saying they have created a material that can bend visible light in three dimensions.

For now the vanishing act takes place on a nanoscale, measured in billionths of a metre.

But there is no fundamental reason why the same principles cannot be scaled up one day to make invisibility cloaks big enough to hide a person, a tank or even a tanker, the scientists say.

The groundbreaking experiments, led by Xiang Zhang at the University of California at Berkeley and the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, were reported simultaneously in the British journal Nature and the US-based journal Science.

Recent advances have created other so-called metamaterials, artificially engineered structures with optical properties that bend light in unnatural ways.

But previous attempts had two severe limitations.

One was that they only worked on the microwave range of the light spectrum, bending wavelengths much too long to be visible to the human eye.

The second was that -- up to now -- it only worked on thin, two-dimensional systems.

The new material, by contrast, produces what is known as the "negative refractive index" needed to make an invisibility cloak within a visible light spectrum and in three dimensions.

Negative refraction -- or "left-handed" -- materials deflect light in a way which is contrary to the normal "right-handed" rules of electromagnetism.

The light travels in the opposite direction that it normally would when passing from one material to another, such as from air through water or glass.

One possible application would be the construction of special lenses for optical microscopes that could focus on things as tiny as molecules.

But the holy grail of metamaterials has become the kind of invisibility shield that has fire the human imagination from H.G. Wells' "Invisible Man" to the adventures of Harry Potter.

The military, which funded the research, is especially keen to develop materials that could usher in an entire new generation of stealth technology.

The metamaterial developed by Zhang and his colleagues has a multi-layered fishnet structure composed of alternating layers of silver and magnesium fluoride, which is transparent over an extremely wide range of light wavelengths.

"In the case of invisibility cloaks or shields, the material would need to curve light waves completely around the object like a river flowing around a rock," Zhang said, according to the Sunday Times.

"An observer looking at the cloaked object would then see light from behind it, making it seem to disappear."
**end paste**
Cheers, miner.gif

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 11 2008, 11:06 AM
Quote Post
Hoy MagIndi, I just saw this same report on my cable tv news.

We had this report of the 'invisibility cloak' technology on our forum a few years ago...

see here...

Invisibility Technology
Posted: May 19 2004
http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3457

Re: the email of Kennedy/Lincoln coincidences---I learned about that when I was about 13 and created a poster board of the coincidences and gave it to my moms jewish friend who wanted it.

Remember --the bloodlines work with numbers all the time.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0422 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild