Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> World Court Rules Israel's Barrier Illegal, Tear Down That Wall!

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 9 2004, 10:21 PM
Quote Post
World Court Rules Israel's Barrier Illegal
By Mark Heinrich
7-9-4

JERUSALEM (Reuters) -- The World Court will say on Friday that Israel's barrier in the West Bank should be torn down as it is illegal and has imposed hardship on thousands of Palestinians, a leaked copy of its ruling showed.

It urged the United Nations to follow up with action, which could heighten Israeli concern about a move to impose sanctions -- as immediately demanded by Palestinian officials who said the court's judgment had branded Israel an "outlaw state."

Israel said it would disregard the decision and repeated that the barrier was vital to keeping out suicide bombers. 

Twists and turns of the barrier deviating from the Israel-West Bank boundary have trapped thousands of Palestinians in enclaves cut off from olive and citrus groves, schools, markets, public services and West Bank cities.

http://rense.com/general54/court.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 30 2004, 06:02 AM
Quote Post
These images give an idea of what the wall really is.....

user posted image

One Giant Prison!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Rocks vs Tanks

user posted image

user posted image

If Americans Knew
Last Updated: July 10, 2005
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

The U.S. gives $15,139,178 per day to the Israeli government and military and $232,290 per day to Palestinian NGO’s.

user posted image

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 4,170 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since September 29, 2000.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

1,055 Israelis and 3,629 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

user posted image

120 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 680 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

user posted image

Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none.
user posted image

60+ new Jewish-only settlements have been built on confiscated Palestinian land between March 2001 and July 11, 2003. There have been 0 cases of Palestinians confiscating Israeli land and building settlements.

user posted image

The Israeli unemployment rate is 10.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 37-67%.

user posted image

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

user posted image user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 29 2005, 02:21 PM
Quote Post
"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian childs existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do." 
~ Ariel Sharon, the Butcher of Shatila and Sabra a "man of peace", current Israeli Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956.

I do not admit... that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia... by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race... has come in and taken its place.
~ Churchill to Palestine Royal Commission, 1937

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 249
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 30 2005, 01:36 PM
Quote Post
This just sickens me. I have friends that are arab. One of my good friends, his family is originaly from Persia (now Iraq), his family now lives in Syria. His wife is from Morroco. These people are the most wonderful people you could ever hope to meet. I have a couple other friends that are arab and they too are just the most caring. wonderful people you could ever want to meet. We talk alot about what is going on with Palenstine and Isreal and about Bush. I have never met any Jewish people that were as generous and kind hearted as these folks are. (not that there isn't) I do not want anything bad to happen to such nice people. I feel so priveledged to have met these people. But, of course all you hear on the TV is how bad arabs are. I believe if Israel was not in existence we would have less violence in the world! But, of course, I also know the die hard christians who believe we have to support Israel is everything! They will not or cannot listen to any reasoning.
Okay, I guess I vented enough. cry.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 30 2005, 02:34 PM
Quote Post
Zookeeper, thank you for expressing your heart felt words here.

Yes, I agree, Israel and the caucasion (Khazar???) bloodlines behind it are the root of evil here on Earth today.

Most Arab govts, head of the militaries and religious leaders are part of this bloodline.

(Ayatollahs ARE part of this bloodline and IMHO, are NOT the good guys!)

The same as the pope and his pedophile catholic clergy as well as many of Americas perverted govt leaders.

They also rule America and control our news media and monetary system.

In Palestine, they brainwash and mind control the children and people to commit suicide as a martyr, thus killing their own people as the virus of this bloodline continues to spread across the globe, depleting one natural resource after another, enslaving entire populations in mines and slave sweatshops and installing their usury/credit monetary system while poisoning the land and its inhabitants.

These beings are planet destroyers.

They are advanced technologically, but without compassion.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 30 2005, 02:43 PM
Quote Post
See an entry from Columbus's log below for how Earths people are/were... caring, loving, sharing...

"They brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things, which they exchanged for the glass beads and hawks' bells. They willingly traded everything they owned. They were well-built, with good bodies and handsome features. They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of sugar cane. They would make fine servants. With 50 men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want."

"The Indians are so naive and so free with their possessions that no one who has not witnessed them would believe it. When you ask for something they have, they never say no. To the contrary, they offer to share with anyone." Columbus concluded his report by asking for a little help from the King and Queen, and in return he would bring them "as much gold as they need, and as many slaves as they ask."
~ Christopher Columbus - From his log

...and then the bloodlines exploited us and polluted our genetics by interbreeding with our ancestors possibly when they emerged from their subterranean dwellings after a great nuclear war thousands of years ago or maybe they came from Mars, Venus or perhaps even a Moon base.
(I'm still not sure)

But I fully believe we have a cruel evil species here on Earth interbreeding on Earth, gradually destroying it while mind controlling the masses via their advanced technologies.

From the bottom of a statue of Mary
user posted image

Nuclear Energy really isn't a new technology and it's deadly which is why THEY use it.

More evidence can be found on the back of the U.S. One Dollar Bill.

user posted image

Israel = Isis Ra El

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 30 2005, 06:50 PM
Quote Post
I just read that in the crimes againts humanity section. I knew thanksgiving was about the slaugter of innocent natives, but to read actual quotes! I was lucky enough to grow up around very diverse people. (grew up very poor) I loved everyones culture and always thought how sad that I didn't have such customs or culture. Still kinda feel that way. I do not like the history of the WHITE MAN. I know others are involved, but the white man does stand out.....I did not start to investigate history or politics until Bush came into office and since then I learned things that I wish I didn't. I have cried over all the wrongs I have learned. My whole world is now an illusion. You know this, this is why I come here. I mostly just lurk, I do not like writing (skills are to be desired). I am very intelligent, caring and loving though, and that makes learning the truth so hard. (math & science very smart) Knowing book smarts does not help things much now....
Religions tend to take all the smarts out of people......People I like and think are very intelligent blow it with their religion. It is so sad. Sometimes I wish I never started this learning what really happened thing......Just be blind and oblivious to the world around me! pyramideye2.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 30 2005, 07:29 PM
Quote Post
Sometimes I wish I never started this learning what really happened thing

I can totally relate to almost every word you said... especially the quoted part.

It's fricken deep!

I believe that their blood runs through many of us as they have interbred with our ancestors.

It easily explains why we can seem to have a battle within our body or soul when confronted with certain information.

And I try my best not to ever bash anyone, nor do I hate anyone, even our oppressors.

If the truth is deemed hate, then it's obvious who is against the truth...

...the very ones whom it would expose and whom have manipulated the minds of mankind for over 6000 years (possibly more) via their various religions, medical professions, psychology and today via their advanced technologies using tv, radio, movies and even the internet.

Yes, most do appear to be white - caucasion, and ever since I was a child, I always knew they were different. Their parents were weird/strange. I could never understand how they could be the way they were.

I'm coming to the conclusion that they survived a great nuclear war many thousands of years ago.

They have had knowledge of cloning for centuries and have used it to create mind controlled drones as well as brainwashed the people to serve as armies to perform their bidding.

It also falls into the category of so-called aliens.

We are definitely not alone and many live among us.

Sorry for rambling.

sun.gif beach.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 31 2005, 07:11 AM
Quote Post
Isn't rambling on what this forum is for? It is nice to be able to ramble on here! bouncemirror.gif

Thanks Pupp for this place where one can ramble on without ridicule.

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 528
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 19 2005, 11:00 AM
Quote Post
and so what?????
nothing has stopped them in the past why should a pedly little court judgement stop them.

countless un resolutions, international condemnations, political pressures will never deter those sons of whores.

dont be fooled the jewish people are as much stupified and sheep like as the rest of the planets population.

we have been eating, drinking, breathing their foul toxins for so long that everyone either is oblivious or too numb/stoned to care.

the people that do know is the leadership of the jew, the leadership of the us/uk/etc.etc.

the worlds leaders have ganged up against their citizens.

WAKE UP IDIOTS YOU ARE GETTING BUTFUCKED BY YOUR LEADERS

just to prove how much read this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/cpress/20050617/ca...el_palestinians

not only are they ignoring everyone they are now building a sea barrier outside the gaza strip

ahahhaahahahahahahaha
thats how the zionist pig / NWO leader / white brotherhood laughs

the whole trick is simple, the english know it well

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

create two sides (bipolar) argument/fight/war and control both sides wilst maintaining control og your secret agenda

WAKE UP IDIOTS YOU ARE GETTING BUTFUCKED BY YOUR LEADERS

trippymirror.gif

--------------------
look for signs of the EL
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 19 2005, 08:50 PM
Quote Post
Hey waving.gif Jafo, welcome.gif to the forum!
buzzemoticom.gif woodyemoticom.gif

Here's the article you are referring to.

Those dang Palestinian suicide bombing scuba divers must be a real threat - eh?

Israel to build underwater barrier
MIddle East Online

JERUSALEM - Israel is to build an underwater security barrier on its coastal border with the Gaza Strip in a bid to prevent infiltrations from the sea by would-be Palestinian attackers, security sources said Friday.

The navy-built barrier is expected to stretch nearly one kilometre (about half a mile) out into the Mediterranean Sea.

The first 150 metres will be a concrete wall with its foundations buried into the seabed near the northern Gaza Strip. A floating metal fence will then stretch for another 800 metres, according to a report in the English-language Jerusalem Post.

The barrier "consists of elements that are above and below the water level," a security source told AFP.

"In order to provide protection for the Israeli homefront and in order to prevent infiltrations of terrorists via the sea, the navy is establishing a security system which will help stop such infiltrations and alert the security forces," the source said.

When the Israeli military pulls out of the Gaza Strip later this month, it will lose a naval base in southern Gaza, which is home to a vast surveillance system. Some have speculated that the impending base loss provided the impetus for Israel to announce the underwater fence project.

Israel is currently building a massive barrier across the West Bank in what it also says is a bid to stop attacks. The barrier has been hugely contentious because it often juts into Palestinian territory, leading to accusations that its real intent is to pre-empt the final borders of the Palestinians' promised future state.

Comment: And all because the Zionist Israeli government refuses to agree to a just settlement with the Palestinian people, preferring instead to continue to heighten tensions and provoke the large scale war that now seems all but inevitable.

If we look objectively at the psychology of the Israeli Palestinian conflict we realise that the unreasonable hatred and aggression that shown by the current Israeli government towards the Palestinian people is, strangely enough, a result and legacy of the illegal and unjust theft of Palestinian land by previous Israeli administrations. One might think that the majority of any resentment would be the right of the dispossessed Palestinians, yet this is not the case as the index of Palestinian Vs Israeli fatalities shows. What seems to be the case is that that the very fact of the continued existence of the Palestinian people is a daily reminder, not only to Israel but to the world, of the injustice upon which the modern state of Israel was founded and indeed the lie that is the Zionist biblical claim to Jewish specialness and their claim to their "ancestral homeland", bestowed upon them by the fictional Yahweh.

Like a murderer who has somehow subverted the course of justice and walked free, those people who constitute the power elite in Israel will stop at nothing to obliterate the eyewitnesses to their crime. In the case of Israel, there are approximately 2.5 million 'eyewitnesses' in the occupied Palestinian territories, and Israel, aided and abetted by the "Zionists" currently occupying the halls of power in Washington, are preparing the ground for a final solution that will allow them to 'clear' their collective conscience.

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=13801

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 10 2005, 08:20 PM
Quote Post
Palestinians Seek EU Help To Stop Settlement Spread
By Donald Macintyre in Ramallah
The Independent - UK
7-10-5

Nasser al-Kidwa, Foreign Minister of the Palestinian Authority, has called for the EU to impose economic and other international sanctions to force Israel to stop settlement expansion and further construction of the separation barrier in the occupied West Bank.

In a marked shift of strategy, the foreign minister Nasser al Kidwa served notice that the Palestinian Authority was seeking a special meeting of the UN General Assembly to draw up ways of enforcing the International Court of Justice's declaration exactly a year ago that the barrier was unlawful.

The new moves, expected to be unveiled today, came as the Israeli Cabinet decided to accelerate completion of the barrier's encirclement of Jerusalem. The section round Jerusalem, which is now to be completed by September 1, will effectively cut it off from the West Bank and separate 55,000 Palestinian residents of East Jerusalem from the city.

In an interview with the Independent, Mr al-Kidwa called on the EU to bar the import of goods produced in West Bank settlements, refuse visas to Israelis who live in settlements, and to consider barring companies like the US giant Caterpillar from operating in member states if it continues to provide the Israeli Army with bulldozers for use on the barrier and settlements in the West Bank.

Rachel Corrie trying to protect Palestinian homes.
user posted image

Run over and killed by a bulldozer provided by Caterpillar Corp.
user posted image

Mr al-Kidwa, nephew of the late Yasser Arafat, and a fast-emerging force in Palestinian politics, denied that the sanctions and boycotts he envisaged were the same as those that had been imposed on South Africa's apartheid regime, in that they would be targeted specifically at Israel's presence in the occupied territories, declared illegal by the ICJ's advisory opinion last year. "We want to create a movement, not by boycotting Israel, but by taking positions against, and maybe even boycotting, part of Israel that is engaged in such illegal activities in violation of that advisory opinion, the Geneva Convention and successive UN Security Council Resolutions."

The EU has already insisted that goods produced in settlements should be labelled to ensure that they do not enjoy preferential tariffs applied to Israel. But Mr al Kidwa made it clear that he wanted this escalated into a total bar in which "you don't allow goods produced by settlers to get into your countries."

Pointing out that the ICJ opinion had conferred an obligation on all countries to hasten a halt to the Israeli activities in occupiedt erritories it deemed illegal he added: "You prevent companies and entities that are contributing to construction of the wall or the settlements from having any form of privileges in your countries, take actions against them. Start to put some teeth in the words that have been repeated over the years". This is not directed against Israelis as a whole. You are giving them a choice."

While decrying the "miserable failure" of the international community to take steps to enforce the ICJ ruling, Mr al-Kidwa also said the PA had "made a mistake" last year by not risking a US veto by seeking an immediate endorsement from the UN Security Council of the ICJ ruling and if unsuccessful to seek a General Assembly decision in favour of such sanctions.

He said diplomatic moves would be underpinned by internal legislative proposals seeking to ensure that Palestinians did not work for or provide services for settlers, and to ensure that settler-produced goods did not reach the Palestinian market. The agenda for a General Assembly session would be discussed with "others who believe that some good is coming out of Gaza disengagement and that we shouldn't rock the boat."

While welcoming the withdrawal of 8,000 settlers from Gaza this summer, Mr al-Kidwa said that it was unlikely that the ordinary life of Palestinians would be significantly different with Israel maintaining control of airspace, borders and territorial waters. He added: "Even if we are going to have a successful Gaza experience that should not mean we should allow Israel to continue with their colonization of Palestinian land in the West Bank, construction of the wall and settlement activities,joining [the settlement of] of Maale Adumim to Jerusalem."

Mr Al-Kidwa made it clear he still believed his uncle may have been poisoned, saying that the French medical authorities had been unable to diagnose his illness or cause of death, while saying that they had found no trace "of any poison known to us." He added: "If he was poisoned it doesn't take a genius to say it was the Israelis but it is a big 'if' and it would be irresponsible of me to talk as if it was a fact." He added that he believed the truth would come out "in the not too distant future."

Mr Al-Kidwa made it clear that the only terms on which Palestinians would accept the "so-called state with provisional borders" which his "hunch" is that Ariel Sharon, the Israeli Prime Minister will offer after Gaza disengagement, would be if the UN simultaneously conferred full de jure recognition of and membership for Palestinian as a sovereign independent state broadly along 1949-67 borders.

The Minister defended his statement last month that Hamas would not be disarmed before the end of the occupation, while pointing out that the PA was still prepared to "dismantle terrorist infrastructure" as required under the Road Map by destroying tunnels and arms factories. He said the PA would seek to entrench a full ceasefire while enforcing the law to prevent display of weapons on the streets while maintaining the "right in principle" of the Palestinians to resist the occupation. "You go into homes to try to collect arms while the Israelis are living next door? That is not part of the Road Map."

Israeli ministers said at yesterday's Cabinet meeting they would address "daily life" issues for Palestinians by bussing school and university students through the new section of the barrier and drawing up procedures for sick people to reach medical services.

© 2005 Independent News & Media (UK) Ltd. 

http://rense.com/general66/pales.htm

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 132
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 11 2005, 02:44 PM
Quote Post
A snippet of what I think is coming:

VII. In Israel, the focus shifted to the Security Fence the IDF is building to separate the Palestinians from the Jews. Do not allow yourself to be distracted from this reality: Sharon's "unilateral disengagement" plan is the logical outworking of the building of the Security Fence, and both elements are designed to separate populations. Now that Sharon's government has survived, the focus this week was on the security fence.

NEWS BRIEF: "Plan to build West Bank fence near Ariel stirs U.S. anger", Haaretz News, June 16, 2004

"The U. S. State Department leveled criticism at Israel on Tuesday, in light of reports Israel is building its West Bank separation fence in the region of the settlement city of Ariel, despite agreements on to the contrary reached with the United States ... the barrier is problematic because it defines permanent boundaries, confiscates Palestinian territories and makes daily life more difficult for Palestinian civilians ... Dozens of Palestinian villages will be affected by the construction of the separation fence in these stretches of the West Bank. Residents of some of these villages will be caught in enclaves."

While Israel is evacuating small populations in the Gaza Strip, she is expanding her control somewhat in the West Bank where much larger concentrations of Jewish citizens reside. The plan is to bring all Jews back behind the Security Fence all along its route as it snakes through Israel. Once Israel has fully extracted Jews who are now living as enclaves within Palestinian populations, she shall evict those Palestinians living in Jewish enclaves.

Very quickly after these populations are separated, Israel will strike in full fulfillment of Obadiah 15-18 and Isaiah 34 9NEWS1422 and NEWS1620).

One of the most intriguing new developments coming out of Israel lately has been the announcement that Israel is constructing a moat in Gaza Strip to fight weapons smuggling through tunnels on the Egyptian-Gaza border.

NEWS BRIEF: "Israel launches Gaza moat plan", By Jeffrey Heller, Reuters, UK, 17 June, 2004

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel has set in motion a plan to dig a moat along the Gaza-Egypt border, inviting contractor bids for the project meant to prevent arms reaching Palestinian militants through tunnels. The Defence Ministry published the bid notice 11 days after the cabinet approved in principle a Gaza withdrawal plan, under which Israel would keep a narrow corridor on the Egyptian frontier pending possible security arrangements with Cairo. Inviting bids by July 12, the ministry said the southern Gaza Strip 'canal' would be 15 metres (50 ft) to 25 metres (80 ft) deep and stretch four kilometres (2.5 miles) ... It was not clear whether the moat would be filled with water, as Israeli military sources had suggested last month, or would be a dry moat."

Do you not find it interesting that Israel is resorting to a Medieval tactic in her battle against weapons being smuggled to the Palestinians?

-------

IOW, pull the Jews out of the area so they won't be destroyed when the Gaza Strip etc. get bombed.

But first, the time must be right. These Satanists are very strict about that.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 20 2005, 03:16 AM
Quote Post
"Israel is able to stifle free speech, control our Congress, and even dictate our foreign policy."
~ Paul Findley former U.S. Congressman

user posted image

"The Israeli embassy is practically dictating to the congress through influential Jewish people in the country."
~ Sen. William Fulbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee
10-7-73 On CBS' Face the Nation

user posted image

"The most effective component of the Jewish connection is probably that of media control."
~ Jewish American scholar Alfred M. Lilienthal

user posted image

"Today, though barely three percent of the nation's population is Jewish, close to half its billionaires are Jews. The chief executive officers of the three major television networks and the four largest film studios are Jews"
~ Ben Ginsberg, a jewish author

user posted image

"Instead of agitating for war, the Jewish groups in this country should be opposing it in every possible way, for they will be among the first to feel its consequences. The greatest danger to this country lies in their large ownership and influence in our motion pictures, our press, our radio and our government."
~ Charles Lindbergh Sept. 11, 1941

user posted image

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don´t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
~ Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon speaking to Shimon Peres, October 3, 2001, quoted from the Independent Palestinian Information Network and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

user posted image

"I know of thy works and tribulations and poverty, (but thou art rich), And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"
~ Revelations 2.9

user posted image

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
~ Revelations 3:9

user posted image

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
~ Arthur Schopenhauer

user posted image

"The growth of our nation and all its activities are in the hands of a few men."
~ Woodrow Wilson, President of the United States

user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 2 2006, 03:11 PM
Quote Post
Sometimes I am simply stunned at what I have posted.

If Americans Knew - hmmm...

If Americans only cared is more like it.

The Cost of Israel to US Taxpayers
By Richard H. Curtiss
Former U.S. Foreign Service Officer
The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
Richard H. Curtiss enlisted in the U.S. Army in World War II, and served as a military correspondent in Berlin, Germany after the war. After earning a B.A. in journalism from the University of Southern California and working on newspapers and for the United Press, he served as a career Foreign Service officer with the Department of State and the U.S. Information Agency throughout the world and in Washington D.C. During his U.S. government career he received the U.S. Information Agency’s Superior Honor Award and the Edward R. Murrow award for excellence in Public Diplomacy, U.S.I.A.’s highest professional recognition.

Curtiss is currently the Executive Editor of the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

For many years the American media said that “Israel receives $1.8 billion in military aid” or that “Israel receives $1.2 billion in economic aid.” Both statements were true, but since they were never combined to give us the complete total of annual U.S. aid to Israel, they also were lies—true lies.

Recently Americans have begun to read and hear that “Israel receives $3 billion in annual U.S. foreign aid.” That's true. But it's still a lie. The problem is that in fiscal 1997 alone, Israel received from a variety of other U.S. federal budgets at least $525.8 million above and beyond its $3 billion from the foreign aid budget, and yet another $2 billion in federal loan guarantees. So the complete total of U.S. grants and loan guarantees to Israel for fiscal 1997 was $5,525,800,000.

One can truthfully blame the mainstream media for never digging out these figures for themselves, because none ever have. They were compiled by the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs. But the mainstream media certainly are not alone. Although Congress authorizes America's foreign aid total, the fact that more than a third of it goes to a country smaller in both area and population than Hong Kong probably never has been mentioned on the floor of the Senate or House. Yet it's been going on for more than a generation.

Probably the only members of Congress who even suspect the full total of U.S. funds received by Israel each year are the privileged few committee members who actually mark it up. And almost all members of the concerned committees are Jewish, have taken huge campaign donations orchestrated by Israel's Washington, DC lobby, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), or both. These congressional committee members are paid to act, not talk. So they do and they don't.

The same applies to the president, the secretary of state, and the foreign aid administrator. They all submit a budget that includes aid for Israel, which Congress approves, or increases, but never cuts. But no one in the executive branch mentions that of the few remaining U.S. aid recipients worldwide, all of the others are developing nations which either make their military bases available to the U.S., are key members of international alliances in which the U.S. participates, or have suffered some crippling blow of nature to their abilities to feed their people such as earthquakes, floods or droughts.

Israel, whose troubles arise solely from its unwillingness to give back land it seized in the 1967 war in return for peace with its neighbors, does not fit those criteria. In fact, Israel's 1995 per capita gross domestic product was $15,800. That put it below Britain at $19,500 and Italy at $18,700 and just above Ireland at $15,400 and Spain at $14,300.

All four of those European countries have contributed a very large share of immigrants to the U.S., yet none has organized an ethnic group to lobby for U.S. foreign aid. Instead, all four send funds and volunteers to do economic development and emergency relief work in other less fortunate parts of the world.

The lobby that Israel and its supporters have built in the United States to make all this aid happen, and to ban discussion of it from the national dialogue, goes far beyond AIPAC, with its $15 million budget, its 150 employees, and its five or six registered lobbyists who manage to visit every member of Congress individually once or twice a year.

AIPAC, in turn, can draw upon the resources of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, a roof group set up solely to coordinate the efforts of some 52 national Jewish organizations on behalf of Israel.

Among them are Hadassah, the Zionist women’s organization, which organizes a steady stream of American Jewish visitors to Israel; the American Jewish Congress, which mobilizes support for Israel among members of the traditionally left-of-center Jewish mainstream; and the American Jewish Committee, which plays the same role within the growing middle-of-the-road and right-of-center Jewish community. The American Jewish Committee also publishes Commentary, one of the Israel lobby’s principal national publications.

Perhaps the most controversial of these groups is B’nai B’rith’s Anti-Defamation League. Its original highly commendable purpose was to protect the civil rights of American Jews. Over the past generation, however, the ADL has regressed into a conspiratorial and, with a $45 million budget, extremely well funded hate group.

In the 1980s, during the tenure of chairman Seymour Reich, who went on to become chairman of the Conference of Presidents, ADL was found to have circulated two annual fund-raising letters warning Jewish parents against allegedly negative influences on their children arising from the increasing Arab presence on American university campuses.

More recently, FBI raids on ADL’s Los Angeles and San Francisco offices revealed that an ADL operative had purchased files stolen from the San Francisco police department that a court had ordered destroyed because they violated the civil rights of the individuals on whom they had been compiled. ADL, it was shown, had added the illegally prepared and illegally obtained material to its own secret files, compiled by planting informants among Arab-American, African-American, anti-Apartheid and peace and justice groups.

The ADL infiltrators took notes of the names and remarks of speakers and members of audiences at programs organized by such groups. ADL agents even recorded the license plates of persons attending such programs and then suborned corrupt motor vehicles department employees or renegade police officers to identify the owners.

Although one of the principal offenders fled the United States to escape prosecution, no significant penalties were assessed. ADL’s Northern California office was ordered to comply with requests by persons upon whom dossiers had been prepared to see their own files, but no one went to jail and as yet no one has paid fines.

Not surprisingly, a defecting employee revealed in an article he published in the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs that AIPAC, too, has such “enemies” files. They are compiled for use by pro-Israel journalists like Steven Emerson and other so-called “Terrorism experts,” and also by professional, academic or journalistic rivals of the persons described for use in blacklisting, defaming, or denouncing them. What is never revealed is that AIPAC’s “opposition research“ department, under the supervision of Michael Lewis, son of famed Princeton University Orientalist Bernard Lewis, is the source of this defamatory material.

But this is not AIPAC’s most controversial activity. In the 1970s, when Congress put a cap on the amount its members could earn from speakers’ fees and book royalties over and above their salaries, it halted AIPAC’s most effective ways of paying off members for voting according to AIPAC recommendations. Members of AIPAC’s national board of directors solved the problem by returning to their home states and creating political action committees (PACs).

Most special interests have PACs, as do many major corporations, labor unions, trade associations and public-interest groups. But the pro-Israel groups went wild. To date some 126 pro-Israel PACs have been registered, and no fewer than 50 have been active in every national election over the past generation.

An individual voter can give up to $2,000 to a candidate in an election cycle, and a PAC can give a candidate up to $10,000. However, a single special interest with 50 PACs can give a candidate who is facing a tough opponent, and who has voted according to its recommendations, up to half a million dollars. That’s enough to buy all the television time needed to get elected in most parts of the country.

Even candidates who don’t need this kind of money certainly don’t want it to become available to a rival from their own party in a primary election, or to an opponent from the opposing party in a general election. As a result, all but a handful of the 535 members of the Senate and House vote as AIPAC instructs when it comes to aid to Israel, or other aspects of U.S. Middle East policy.

There is something else very special about AIPAC’s network of political action committees. Nearly all have deceptive names. Who could possibly know that the Delaware Valley Good Government Association in Philadelphia, San Franciscans for Good Government in California, Cactus PAC in Arizona, Beaver PAC in Wisconsin, and even Icepac in New York are really pro-Israel PACs under deep cover?

Hiding AIPAC’s Tracks

In fact, the congress members know it when they list the contributions they receive on the campaign statements they have to prepare for the Federal Election Commission. But their constituents don’t know this when they read these statements. So just as no other special interest can put so much “hard money” into any candidate’s election campaign as can the Israel lobby, no other special interest has gone to such elaborate lengths to hide its tracks.

Although AIPAC, Washington’s most feared special-interest lobby, can hide how it uses both carrots and sticks to bribe or intimidate members of Congress, it can’t hide all of the results.

Anyone can ask one of their representatives in Congress for a chart prepared by the Congressional Research Service, a branch of the Library of Congress, that shows Israel received $62.5 billion in foreign aid from fiscal year 1949 through fiscal year 1996. People in the national capital area also can visit the library of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) in Rosslyn, Virginia, and obtain the same information, plus charts showing how much foreign aid the U.S. has given other countries as well.

Visitors will learn that in precisely the same 1949-1996 time frame, the total of U.S. foreign aid to all of the countries of sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean combined was $62,497,800,000--almost exactly the amount given to tiny Israel.

According to the Population Reference Bureau of Washington, DC, in mid-1995 the sub-Saharan countries had a combined population of 568 million. The $24,415,700,000 in foreign aid they had received by then amounted to $42.99 per sub-Saharan African.

Similarly, with a combined population of 486 million, all of the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean together had received $38,254,400,000. This amounted to $79 per person.

The per capita U.S. foreign aid to Israel’s 5.8 million people during the same period was $10,775.48. This meant that for every dollar the U.S. spent on an African, it spent $250.65 on an Israeli, and for every dollar it spent on someone from the Western Hemisphere outside the United States, it spent $214 on an Israeli.

Shocking Comparisons

These comparisons already seem shocking, but they are far from the whole truth. Using reports compiled by Clyde Mark of the Congressional Research Service and other sources, freelance writer Frank Collins tallied for the Washington Report all of the extra items for Israel buried in the budgets of the Pentagon and other federal agencies in fiscal year 1993.Washington Report news editor Shawn Twing did the same thing for fiscal years 1996 and 1997.

They uncovered $1.271 billion in extras in FY 1993, $355.3 million in FY 1996 and $525.8 million in FY 1997. These represent an average increase of 12.2 percent over the officially recorded foreign aid totals for the same fiscal years, and they probably are not complete. It’s reasonable to assume, therefore, that a similar 12.2 percent hidden increase has prevailed over all of the years Israel has received aid.

As of Oct. 31, 1997 Israel will have received $3.05 billion in U.S. foreign aid for fiscal year 1997 and $3.08 billion in foreign aid for fiscal year 1998. Adding the 1997 and 1998 totals to those of previous years since 1949 yields a total of $74,157,600,000 in foreign aid grants and loans. Assuming that the actual totals from other budgets average 12.2 percent of that amount, that brings the grand total to $83,204,827,200.

But that’s not quite all. Receiving its annual foreign aid appropriation during the first month of the fiscal year, instead of in quarterly installments as do other recipients, is just another special privilege Congress has voted for Israel. It enables Israel to invest the money in U.S. Treasury notes. That means that the U.S., which has to borrow the money it gives to Israel, pays interest on the money it has granted to Israel in advance, while at the same time Israel is collecting interest on the money. That interest to Israel from advance payments adds another $1.650 billion to the total, making it $84,854,827,200.That’s the number you should write down for total aid to Israel. And that’s $14,346 each for each man, woman and child in Israel.

It’s worth noting that that figure does not include U.S. government loan guarantees to Israel, of which Israel has drawn $9.8 billion to date. They greatly reduce the interest rate the Israeli government pays on commercial loans, and they place additional burdens on U.S. taxpayers, especially if the Israeli government should default on any of them. But since neither the savings to Israel nor the costs to U.S. taxpayers can be accurately quantified, they are excluded from consideration here.

Further, friends of Israel never tire of saying that Israel has never defaulted on repayment of a U.S. government loan. It would be equally accurate to say Israel has never been required to repay a U.S. government loan. The truth of the matter is complex, and designed to be so by those who seek to conceal it from the U.S. taxpayer.

Most U.S. loans to Israel are forgiven, and many were made with the explicit understanding that they would be forgiven before Israel was required to repay them. By disguising as loans what in fact were grants, cooperating members of Congress exempted Israel from the U.S. oversight that would have accompanied grants. On other loans, Israel was expected to pay the interest and eventually to begin repaying the principal. But the so-called Cranston Amendment, which has been attached by Congress to every foreign aid appropriation since 1983, provides that economic aid to Israel will never dip below the amount Israel is required to pay on its outstanding loans. In short, whether U.S. aid is extended as grants or loans to Israel, it never returns to the Treasury.

Israel enjoys other privileges. While most countries receiving U.S. military aid funds are expected to use them for U.S. arms, ammunition and training, Israel can spend part of these funds on weapons made by Israeli manufacturers. Also, when it spends its U.S. military aid money on U.S. products, Israel frequently requires the U.S. vendor to buy components or materials from Israeli manufacturers. Thus, though Israeli politicians say that their own manufacturers and exporters are making them progressively less dependent upon U.S. aid, in fact those Israeli manufacturers and exporters are heavily subsidized by U.S. aid.

Although it’s beyond the parameters of this study, it’s worth mentioning that Israel also receives foreign aid from some other countries. After the United States, the principal donor of both economic and military aid to Israel is Germany.

By far the largest component of German aid has been in the form of restitution payments to victims of Nazi atrocities. But there also has been extensive German military assistance to Israel during and since the Gulf war, and a variety of German educational and research grants go to Israeli institutions. The total of German assistance in all of these categories to the Israeli government, Israeli individuals and Israeli private institutions has been some $31 billion or $5,345 per capita, bringing the per capita total of U.S. and German assistance combined to almost $20,000 per Israeli. Since very little public money is spent on the more than 20 percent of Israeli citizens who are Muslim or Christian, the actual per capita benefits received by Israel’s Jewish citizens would be considerably higher.

True Cost to U.S. Taxpayers

Generous as it is, what Israelis actually got in U.S. aid is considerably less than what it has cost U.S. taxpayers to provide it. The principal difference is that so long as the U.S. runs an annual budget deficit, every dollar of aid the U.S. gives Israel has to be raised through U.S. government borrowing.

In an article in the Washington Report for December 1991/January 1992, Frank Collins estimated the costs of this interest, based upon prevailing interest rates for every year since 1949. I have updated this by applying a very conservative 5 percent interest rate for subsequent years, and confined the amount upon which the interest is calculated to grants, not loans or loan guarantees.

On this basis the $84.8 billion in grants, loans and commodities Israel has received from the U.S. since 1949 cost the U.S. an additional $49,936,880,000 in interest.

There are many other costs of Israel to U.S. taxpayers, such as most or all of the $45.6 billion in U.S. foreign aid to Egypt since Egypt made peace with Israel in 1979 (compared to $4.2 billion in U.S. aid to Egypt for the preceding 26 years). U.S. foreign aid to Egypt, which is pegged at two-thirds of U.S. foreign aid to Israel, averages $2.2 billion per year.

There also have been immense political and military costs to the U.S. for its consistent support of Israel during Israel’s half-century of disputes with the Palestinians and all of its Arab neighbors. In addition, there have been the approximately $10 billion in U.S. loan guarantees and perhaps $20 billion in tax-exempt contributions made to Israel by American Jews in the nearly half-century since Israel was created.

Even excluding all of these extra costs, America’s $84.8 billion in aid to Israel from fiscal years 1949 through 1998, and the interest the U.S. paid to borrow this money, has cost U.S. taxpayers $134.8 billion, not adjusted for inflation. Or, put another way, the nearly $14,630 every one of 5.8 million Israelis received from the U.S. government by Oct. 31, 1997 has cost American taxpayers $23,240 per Israeli.

It would be interesting to know how many of those American taxpayers believe they and their families have received as much from the U.S. Treasury as has everyone who has chosen to become a citizen of Israel. But it’s a question that will never occur to the American public because, so long as America’s mainstream media, Congress and president maintain their pact of silence, few Americans will ever know the true cost of Israel to U.S. taxpayers.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/cost_of_israel.html

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0460 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild