Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A Message to all Humanity, by J. Gilliland

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 308
Mood: 

Posted: May 1 2005, 01:23 PM
Quote Post
A Message to all Humanity
James Gilliland

Aloha all, here's a thoughtful communication from James Gilliland who has established a retreat in the Mt Adams area of Washington State that regularly has UFO sightings. This particular communication was followed by another UFO sighting which suggests that the telepathic communication was genuine. I believe James Gilliland regularly has sightings and communications which are being suppressed by national security agencies and not allowed to be reported in UFO databases.

In peace

Michael Salla, PhD
http://www.exopolitics.org

Message For Everyone
By James Gilliland
http://www.eceti.org

If you were to meet an off world visitor, what would you ask them?

In a deep meditation one day I had the privilege of a telepathic communication with an off worlder known as Blaji. She is over a million years ahead of us in the time flow as we know it.

Here is how the conversation went.

The first question I asked is what level they were coming from? They told me they bridge the 5th and 6th dimensions. Then she said we are actually on a ship just above the Sanctuary. I asked how this was possible?

She said we are interdimensional time travelers. Our spirituality and technology are one. To converge from a physical being to a light principle and undergo the same process on our ships as they transform into a light principle you must have a strong spiritual understanding or you will lose your mind. You have to operate consciously on many levels, some nonphysical and not be afraid of losing physicality and the personality self. No attachment to limited identities. When you understand this you will also understand creation, the continuity and connectiveness of life.

You are much more than a personality and a body. You are an interdimensional being existing on a vibrational continuum. Through the other less dense spiritual bodies is how we can communicate.

I told her I understand, we must rise to the occasion, get beyond our physical and personalities to have meaningful conversations. The hard part is bringing it back to the physical with clarity.

I asked her several questions already knowing the answer but wanted to hear it straight from her.

The first question was how do you perceive Earth humanity?

She said as very primitive, with a very aggressive selfish and warlike leadership. A civilization bent on destroying itself and the very platform for life. Your civilization is much like our far distant past which we have transcended. In fact we are your most ancient ancestors. We see you as a part of creation that needs help, inspiration and guidance.

We serve The Creator by serving its creation, helping it to evolve. We cannot interfere in choice and free will. Wisdom is gained through experience and we cannot take your creations and the wisdom that come from them away from you. We can only inspire you to make better choices, take actions that won't have harmful reactions. We can only work with those who choose to be open to the guidance and inspiration, those who initiate it through prayer and meditation. Not all guidance is coming from Angels and Masters which most of humanity is conditioned to believe.

I then asked her why she would not beam up those who continue to act in an aggressive and harmful manner. Take them to a primitive planet with lots of predators to reflect back to them their own predatory nature?

She said on one level this is a good idea, it has been offered on the table at the consortium. On our level it is not allowable. This behavior needs to be quarantined, why infect another planet or the rest of the universe. Your planet is under quarantine for this very reason. You cannot bring the aggressive warlike behavior into space. This is why so many of your military projects go up in flames or explode after launch.

Those billions of dollars would best be spent on humanitarian efforts, feeding and housing the poor.

I asked her how she feels about the militaries aggressive stance towards all off world visitors. Surely you could destroy everything they send to do harm. She said one of our ships could deactivate and destroy all the military bases on the Earth yet this would be an aggressive act and we are not aggressive. We take the high road. There are others who are not so non aggressive and understanding. Our very presence keeps them in check. In the interest of national security it would be wise for your governments to form an alliance with the non aggressive, spiritually and technologically advanced off worlders.

They are the ones with the power of creation, the true protectors and can offer a defense that far surpasses any other offerings. The only catch is that Earth humanity must choose universal peace. Most of humanity desires peace yet they must hold their leadership to the same desire. Profit and greed at the expense of humanity and the environment is the manifesting force behind present day leadership on Earth. When this changes you will see an end to war, disease, poverty and crime as well as the pollution and destruction of the environment.

We have transcended all of this and can assist Earth humanity to do as well. We can only inspire and guide. In some cases we can protect those who have aligned with us in service to humanity and the Earth. The collective consciousness of Earth must choose to live according to the universal principles and understandings necessary for a healthy society and environment. These are the understandings that have been brought to every culture through many masters which eventually
become corrupted by kings and religions.

There is one more question everyone asks and I already know the answer but would love to hear it in your words. Why don't you land on the White House Lawn?

In July, 1952 we appeared at the White House. It created quite a stir.

There was panic, we were met with aggression and the people were not ready. Since then there have been a myriad of films demonizing off worlders conditioning the minds of Earth Humanity to fear off world visitors.

They have been conditioned to believe we came to conquer, enslave, eat Earth humans etc which is far from the truth. There is the belief that technology is power, those with the best technology are the ones who will be superior. In the interest of national security the UFOs must remain a secret because of the immense power to be gained from back engineering. This is all in error. The real power and technology is in the hands of those who understand what real power is. Real power serves, it empowers never overpowers. This understanding opens the door to the power of creation, technologies beyond your wildest dreams. These technologies will not be available to those without the consciousness to handle them.

The next question is concerning nuclear war. It is obvious we are not advanced enough for nuclear energy. We are killing the planet with the waste and creating weapons of mass destruction which can destroy the Earth ten times over. UFO activity heightened after the detonation of the first nuclear bomb. Any comments?

Yes the detonation of a nuclear bomb did attract the attention of the consortium. There were many off worlders who came to investigate and it sparked quite a debate as to whether of not to intervene. Suggestions were made from severe consequences to allowing the experiment to continue.

The Earth is an experiment. There are life forms on Earth from many civilizations throughout the universe. Humanity itself is a genetic soup created from the genes of many nations often referred to as the Star Nations.

There was a knuckle dragger, a form of humanity that was developing naturally as well on the Earth. This diversity of life on Earth is worth preserving. You will never have a nuclear war. It is not going to be allowed. The Earth experience is like none other. It is best to realize how precious the diversity of life is on the Earth and cherish it.

So what you are saying is we have to get back to basics and simplicity to evolve.

We have to choose Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, and behave as if the God in all life matters, honor the Creator in all creation to join the rest of the universe, the greater family of man?

Yes, this is what we are saying, it is the same message delivered by every prophet and teacher throughout the millennium. Any other course ends in destruction, the collapse of civilization and the very platform for life. Choosing to live by the universal principles and understandings will bring an end to war, disease, pollution and the destruction of the environment. It is the only path that will insure the continuation of this civilization. The Earth will always survive. She will reset and cleanse herself. Earth humanity has the option of starting over as primitives loosing all technology as it has in the past or continuing forward in evolution eventually joining the greater family of man. We are the inspiration behind the forward evolution. We cannot choose for humanity, we can only inspire, guide and in some cases protect life for all life is precious.

One last question. How does one go about contacting the greater family of man? There are so many skeptics out there demanding proof be delivered to them.

Many of your skeptics often referred to as debunkers already know we exist. Some have not been educated in what is outside the box of the mainstream which is based primarily on recycled ignorance. To prove or force knowledge on them is an act of trespass. It is not in alignment with their free will and choice which is to remain in their present understanding. The greatest fear is the unknown yet when it is known it is not to be feared. In order to have contact one must rise to the occasion.

Advance themselves spiritually, open the sacred senses such as telepathy and clairaudience. Learn to transcend the body and the personality.

When you do this we will find you. You will be like a beacon in a primitive world that needs your help. One last thing I might add. It is destiny for Earth to heal and cleanse herself. It is also destiny for Earth humanity to join the rest of the universe. During this process the skies will be filled with ships because to do their work in assisting with the preservation of man it will be necessary to show themselves on occasion. It will escalate exponentially. There will come a time when even the hardest hearts and the closed minded skeptics will have to admit the obvious.

It is destiny. Remember this it will give you strength in the days to come.

On that note I heard a loud ringing in my ears followed by a deep pulsating hum. The telepathic transmission ceased and my two sisters came running to the front door banging on it with excitement. I opened the door and they said,

"Did you see it, the ship hovering over the house"?

I said, "no but now I have to own the fact that this is not my imagination".

Be well,
James Gilliland

This post has been edited by PuPP on Feb 24 2006, 09:15 PM

--------------------
Dex
"Breaking the Spear of Destiny"
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: May 1 2005, 10:45 PM
Quote Post
Dex ya got the date that channelling/visitation was?i dont know if uve clicked but the page above this full of orbs is also where james' down under pics come from,weve swapped material now 5mnths maybe 6 talking about the similarities/differences between what ones come to see us,as im yet unrecognized by the "investigators"wich isnt true but not on the public level so as of yet im still just ol magindi but ganesh told me to peek an it interested me ,without calling james just for a date i thought you might know cause i wouldnt be surprised if it coincided with an experience my partner an i had here a while back,one of many but im drawn towards the coincidences on a particular visit much the same bar a diff being ,anyways if ya know would be cool an save me the call,thankyou miner.gif

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website

Intentions
Member No.: 509
Mood: 

Posted: May 2 2005, 12:15 PM
Quote Post
Had a question for ya Dex, or anyone else who wants to help. I was just wondering your opinion (or anyone else's) on the topic of Et's coming down to help us in the near future. I am a firm believer in that our sub-conciousness will open in and around 2012. I have read prophecies and such saying that around the time humans are about to destroy themselves and the planet, higher beings will come to intervene and save us. Well I believe this as well, but the part I wanted your opinion on is this... Many people and many prohecies I've read said that the higher beings that come to help will turn their backs on humanity and reveal their true sinful sides after we take them in and trust them, and they will eventually try to destroy us. Even the bible says to not trust in these so called beings (doesn't call them Et's) that will percieve the people of the Earth. I believe that ETs can be both good and bad, just like humans, and I also believe that the good ones will protect us from the bad one's ever harming us humans. Whats your take on this?

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: May 4 2005, 11:41 PM
Quote Post
sorry mike um typing really to reply as i dont see anyone replying to ure post ,sheesh wheres the courtesy !loll..........like james i get visited an have varying messages from others but mainly the message falls to deaf ears so i just listen to em now an wait for maybe the time/day anyone is ready to hear em an im ready enough to tranlate it in some form that others can understand ,peace miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 24 2006, 01:39 PM
Quote Post
Re-reading James' message gives me hope.

You are much more than a personality and a body. You are an
interdimensional being existing on a vibrational continuum.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 24 2006, 06:19 PM
Quote Post
my opinion:

I find it strong quoted in the message: YOU have free will and choice. YOU can do something. Waiting to be rescued is ofcourse a choice, but most likely, it will be the harsh one... why? by the time "they" have to show up, we are in such a bad shape, that many of us perished already.

You tend to go into waiting. Why, because you are already fed the ingredients by tptb to be dormant. This is how they like you the most. keep quiet, so we can do what we want.

What can you do? Become independent. Of everything they provide. I know, this cannot be done in two days, but it can be done slowly but surely. You can then start looking for likeminded people and help each other like brothers and sisters, the way it was intended.

tptb provide: energy, entertainment, jobs, food, "security" (muhahaa!!) and probably more stuff.. and those things you need to get rid of.
small example: grow a tomato-plant on your small balcony. there you have it, indepence: free healthy food... it's a start!

Do not wait!

hugs.gif hugs.gif hugs.gif

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 25 2006, 04:51 PM
Quote Post
You have no idea how much I want a scenario like this to be true but how much trouble I have believing that contacts such as this have occurred.

I have had four minor encounters including a fly over and I have spent thousands of hours alone in remote or discrete locations searching and waiting. So far not a second of face-to-face or mind-to-mind contact.

I need something I can hold in my hand and put under my microscope or a being that I can shake hands with. C'mon E.T. - show me!

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 25 2006, 10:20 PM
Quote Post
dove2.gif

Hi there Members and Guests,

Why don't you land on the White House Lawn?

In July, 1952 we appeared at the White House.
It created quite a stir.

Has this been docomented?
This would be very interesting to know!

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

UFO3new.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 25 2006, 11:17 PM
Quote Post
Yes Darkraveness, it was in the news.

user posted image

user posted image

Here's a UFO cluster over a US airbase
Location and date unknown.
user posted image

The advanced flying craft have been on Earth for thousands of years.

I'd say at least 6000 years and I believe one type is connected to starofdavidspin.gif

French Coin from the 1680s
user posted image

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 26 2006, 12:19 AM
Quote Post
wow2.gif PuPP your wealth of knowledge always amazes me.

Thank you.

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

beammeup.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 26 2006, 12:23 AM
Quote Post
Darkraveness, aww shucks...

:::shuffles feet:::

--------------------

~ Buddha

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 10 2006, 05:40 AM
Quote Post
reading2.gif I have well noticed that these uuummm "trancendent"......
Anyway, they all say about the same things: earth cleansing, oneness, becoming divine, etcetera.

GENESIS 3:5 (This is about the forbidden fruit)

"For GOD doth know, that in the day you eat thereof, then
your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing
good and evil."

For the whole story, it 's on the first few pages of Genesis.

Now, the first one to have ever said this was not by any means trustworthy, so, I am none too swift to be all ears when someth-er someone spins the same tale!

"Come and view my parlor," said the spider to the fly, "It's the prettiest little parlor you ever did spy." (That pretty well sums up that sort of thing for me.)

So, I would most certainly have a question or seven for such......

I must be absolutely nuts!

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 10 2006, 05:43 AM
Quote Post
whistlingNEW2.gif OOPS!!!!!
Forgot to log in on above post. It was I.

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 10 2006, 06:53 AM
Quote Post
Washington match image

user posted image

Taken on streaming film last year these have been matched with the washington 1952 picture posted by Pupp up there,ill upload the side by side views later.The full gallery of em is at... http://www.asoulartphenomena.com/capturealbum/index.html
Original Comparison Done By a great bloke in Brisbane from the aussie dvd.

user posted image

peace all miner.gif

This post has been edited by MagIndi on Mar 12 2006, 11:32 PM

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 2 2007, 09:03 PM
Quote Post
Here's the latest message from James Gilliland that I have received via Email from Dex...

The attachment picture is of a beam of light shining down on James while in meditation. It could not be seen by the people around him but some how was caught with a camera.

Dex
user posted image

He says..

There is not one of us in the UFO community that has the full truth concerning UFOs and ETs. Not one has the consciousness to encompass the multidimensional nature of the enigma the myriad of civilizations, their technologies or their intentions. I am the first to admit this for the more I come to know the more I don't know. I have encountered so many different entities, sensed their intentions and found the vast majority to be very advanced, wise and loving.

I have experienced the not so loving that care nothing about our civilization or our planet. I have also seen and know much of what is going on the black projects. Security does not work for out of body or looking down from a higher dimension and believe me there are a lot of beings observing the activity of those who are not in our highest and best good. Their days are coming to a close for they are aligned with the tyranny and suppression of evolution on this planet.

It is part of our and the entire galaxy's evolutionary process to ascend in frequency to the next level. To give you a very short and incomplete version of what is going on we can give you an outline. The Greys, Reptilians and certain military black project groups are the ones responsible for the abductions and free will violations.

There are other subgroups yet we cannot classify all of these groups as negative. There are Reptilians, Greys and people within even the black projects what seem to be splinter groups that are aligning with the higher beings. Not to make a pun but this area is a very Grey Area so we have to use discernment in these areas on all information.

The old saying by their fruits you will know them, by the acts being beneficial, empowering and honoring free will and choice are still the best indicators. If you are sensitive you can sense the nature and intent of these beings. These low level contacts and those with ill intent are being phased out due to intervention by the benevolent ones.

There are Andromedans, Arcturians, Orions, Pleiadians, Inner Earth beings and a myriad of others that have full use of Creational Powers, the forces of Nature which are acting on our behalf.

These are the ones you do not hear about, they are unseen even to your government for there is not a consciousness there they can work with. They are part of a vibrational continuum going all the way back to the source itself in different levels of awareness and spiritual evolution. They are mentioned in all your sacred books, recorded throughout history and some were very involved with the spiritual evolution of Earth.

Many ask why don't they make themselves known to governments and the people and the answer is they are as we speak and this will be done exponentially in the days to come. They are working in the unseen yet many know about them especially those who have risen to the occasion and are worthy of contact.

Those that want to capture them, shoot at them, worship them, make a religion out of them or steal their technology for war toys are not going to be in the know. One thing governments do know is they do exist, they are being watched and there is something on the horizon which just might include a day of reckoning.

There is much being done on behalf of humanity and the Earth. Meteors and comets are diverted or blasted into a million pieces, radiation has been neutralized, solar flares known as kill shots have been blocked and they are inspiring millions to choose a more spiritual path in harmony with each other and nature. In fact the grid of consciousness is being infused with these higher frequencies, a higher consciousness and energy.

This is a direct threat to tyranny, those who want to keep people in ignorance, subservience, and enslaved through dependency. Those who have stunted the spiritual evolution of humanity and the Earth. What would we do if we found the creation story was throughout the universe and other planes and dimensions? What have we done to those who have told us we are divine and God is within threatening the go betweens interfering with the individual making their own personal
God connection?

What have we done to those with alternative energy, extreme fuel efficiency, engines that run on water, zero point fueless energy devices that could provide all of our energy and transportation needs cleanly and free. What have we done with those that have found safe, natural, energetic and inexpensive cures for disease? Why are we governed by corporations, the war, oil and pharmaceutical industries and their puppets the war, disease and pollution profiteers? What kind of consciousness are we allowing to lead us?

We have a choice to align with the benevolent and choose to live in harmony with each other, the environment and the rest of the universe. Millions made that choice when they participated in the mass contact experiment and this can be ongoing with each playing their part in the process body mind and spirit. To get earthy the higher planes and dimensions are opening up a can of energetic whoop ass on tyranny and the low level contacts.

It is done through consciousness and energy and we can all participate in this by focusing on the higher consciousness and energy as well as refusing to participate in the acts that are disempowering or harmful to humanity and the Earth. We can choose as a collective the upward spiral in evolution and receive help beyond our wildest dreams. This is not a rescue operation it is a cooperative effort that includes those who are willing to do their part on Earth as well. Now you know more of the story yet it is much grander than this which will be known to those who rise to the occasion.

Be well James Gilliland

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.2894 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild