Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Eight-limbed girl, undergoes surgery in India

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 6 2007, 10:03 PM
Quote Post
huhNEW.gif
Wow in this world we are blessed with modern medcine indeed. Thankfully there are kind hearted people in this world that help others with out payment.

I hope this little girls op goes very well indeed.

An Indian girl born with four arms and four legs is reportedly responding well to the early stages of an extensive surgery.

According to the news website ibnlive.com, surgeons at Bangalore's Sparsh Hospital have successfully separated the spine of two-year-old Laksmi from her parasitic twin in the first stage of a long and complicated operation.

Lakshmi, an ischiopagus twin, had two bodies joined at her pelvis. Only one of the twins had a head, while the other was a parasite. Two pairs of legs and arms were formed at either end of the two adjoining torsos, thus appearing as a child with eight limbs.

The girl's twin stopped developing in their mother's womb. As the surviving foetus, Lakshmi absorbed the limbs, kidneys and other body parts of the undeveloped foetus, Associated Press (AP) reported.

"A team of neurosurgeons have separated the fused spines, and will try next to remove the extra limbs, then the rest of her parasitic twin," said Dr Sharan Patil, the orthopaedic surgeon heading the operation told AP.

The surgery, which began early Tuesday local time, involves around 30 doctors and could stretch on for 40 hours.

"The child has been responding very well and it is a big team effort involving a lot of skilled surgeons who will be putting their heart and soul into solving the problem of Lakshmi," Dr Patil said.

Lakshmi was born into a poor family in a village in Araria district near the Bihar-Nepal border.

The hospital's foundation is paying for the surgeries because her family could not afford the medical bills, AP reported.

Lakshmi is named after the four-armed Hindu goddess of wealth, and some in her poor village in the north Indian state of Bihar revere the little girl.

"Everybody considers her a goddess at our village," Lakshmi's father, Shambu, told AP.

He said the family feared people would try to make money from her and, after an unsuccessful attempt by a circus to buy her, they had kept her in hiding.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/2/story....jectid=10474511

As for the circus people....................... arguing.gif to them.
I'm glad you didn't get your money hungry claws on her.

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

peace2.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 7 2007, 10:22 AM
Quote Post
Hi Darkraveness, the best comment I've heard from the circus and carnival sideshow acts is this ...

"If you think I'm being exploited, obviously, you haven't seen my paycheck"

Thanks for the post ---I saw the report briefly on my tv news.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2007, 02:24 PM
Quote Post
The last report I have is that, after 27 continuous hours of surgery, little Lakshmi is recovering from a successful operation.

Let's all hope that she pulls through and lives a long and happy life.

Lakshmi is lucky she lives in a country that retains human values. If she lived in Capitalia (the US) she would not have received any surgery because her parents are too poor to pay the capitalist blood money.

I say again, the US is the only industrialised country that does not have universal health coverage. "Money means more than life", is its real motto.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 10 2007, 10:45 AM
Quote Post

Girl born with 8 limbs smiling after surgery
2-year-old 'doing well' after operation to remove extra limbs, doctors say

BANGALORE, India - A 2-year-old Indian girl born with four arms and four legs regained consciousness Friday, wiggled her toes and smiled at her parents, 48 hours after massive surgery removed the extra limbs, doctors said.

Lakshmi, who has been revered by some in her village as a reincarnation of the four-armed Hindu goddess she was named for, was still in intensive care. But she was “doing well” as doctors slowly stopped sedating her, said Dr. Mamatha Patil, Sparsh Hospital spokeswoman.

“She had smiled at us and moved her limbs,” Patil said. Besides her toes, the girl also moved her arms, Patil said.

Doctors took the girl off a respirator later Friday but were still monitoring her closely during the critical 72-hour period following the operation. She was allowed to spend some time with her parents and seemed a bit confused by her ordeal, chief surgeon Sharan Patil said.

“Lakshmi appeared very perplexed and kept staring at her legs, wondering where the rest of her body had disappeared,” he said.
Lakshmi was born joined at the pelvis to a “parasitic twin” that stopped developing in her mother’s womb. The surviving fetus absorbed the limbs, kidneys and other body parts of the undeveloped fetus.

On Wednesday, a team of more than 30 surgeons concluded the 24-hour operation, removing the extra limbs, transplanting a kidney from the twin and reconstructing Lakshmi’s pelvic area.

Doctors said the complicated surgery was a great success, meaning she would not need further major reconstructive surgery. However, Lakshmi will need further treatments and possible surgery for clubbed feet before she will be able to walk.

Children born with deformities in deeply traditional rural parts of India such as the remote village in the northern state of Bihar that Lakshmi hails from are often viewed as reincarnated gods. But some had sought to make money from Lakshmi. Her parents kept her in hiding after a circus apparently tried to buy the girl, they said.

Her father, Shambhu, who only goes by one name, had told reporters that her family had been worried for her future before the operation and he was looking forward to seeing her with “a normal body.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21706402/

This post has been edited by Darkraveness on Nov 10 2007, 10:46 AM

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0476 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild