Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Standing up to U.S. bully, Envoy's comments draw ire

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 27 2005, 12:56 PM
Quote Post
It's about time Canada started standing up to the bully! winkNEW.gif

(I love all the 'Mericans I know, but the people in charge of fair and "free" trade down there sure stink.)

WINNIPEG -- Canada remained defiant yesterday in its tough stand against Washington over the softwood lumber dispute as federal ministers dismissed a call from the U.S. ambassador to stop their "emotional tirades."

Industry Minister David Emerson said David Wilkins' comments, made in an interview with the Ottawa Citizen's editorial board and published yesterday, are hypocritical because they suggest Canada hasn't been serious about negotiating.

The minister said Canadians may need to start gearing up for a trade war.

"Candidly, Canadians have to decide, as a small trading economy, are we going to stand together?" Emerson said at the start of a federal cabinet meeting in Winnipeg.

"Are we going to be stronger than the sum of our parts or are we going to be endlessly bickering amongst ourselves and allowing the bully to basically mop the floor with us?"

Wilkins called on Canada to resume negotiations rather than trade litigation to settle the softwood dispute, which has escalated following Washington's announcement that it would ignore a NAFTA ruling in Canada's favour.

"Emotional press conferences are not going to settle the issue," Wilkins said.

"Canada needs to come back to the table. We need to close the door, roll up our sleeves and negotiate as need be, with good faith, and bring finality to it."

Trade Minister Jim Peterson called Wilkins earlier this week to drive home the point Canada's threats, which have become punchier in recent days, are real and not media-driven speculation.

Peterson will meet face-to-face with Wilkins in Ottawa in the next 10 days and press the point Canada wants a long-term solution to the long-running dispute, but only when it's in Canada's interest, an official said.

I hope it sticks. We've been too wimpy for too long.

Did you know that the only country Canada has ever had to defend itself from is the U.S.? I think it is about three times they invaded and we had to beat 'em back. I guess we do have some backbone when we really need it.

clubinhand.gif

Of course, if we turned off the electricity and oil and gas, I'm sure Bush would find a reason to invade us again. Hmmm... Deja vu? We could be the next Iraq.

atombomb.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 27 2005, 06:29 PM
Quote Post
Hi,

Hee, if you bully the US, you sure gonna be called a brother of chavez, a communist and traitor....

That's their way of trying to make someone look bad "in the eyes of the media"

Hope canada has the "balls", just like chavez! Make 'm realize they are not "god" over everything.

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 28 2005, 11:16 PM
Quote Post
Hi Impetuosity, you gotta realize that the species that rules America, rules many nations and America is being set up for a fall and to be the bad guy.

America is broke, bankrupt and has a national debt over 7.4 trillion.
(The last time I checked.)
Including the states, the debt is over 14 trillion with no way out since the bankers control our currency via the private corporation known as the federal reserve.

The Pentagon cannot account for 1 trillion dollars, we've spent hundreds of billions to blow up Iraq and Afghanistan with billions unaccounted for, yet over 180,000 people go hungry every day here in my local community. (San Fernando Valley)

While there's no money to improve the quality of life, there's lots of money for wars for profits for THEIR buddies.

If we can remove the lying, greedy criminals without empathy from our govts, we can make this a better world for all.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 30 2005, 12:28 PM
Quote Post
Hope canada has the "balls", just like chavez! Make 'm realize they are not "god" over everything.

I agree, redniut. Canadians have been too open-minded and accepting for too long. It's one thing when you are trying to be the peacemakers. It's quite another when you let people walk all over you. I do have a sense of the Canadian people starting to demand change at the grass roots level, though, so that's a good thing.

...you gotta realize that the species that rules America, rules many nations and America is being set up for a fall and to be the bad guy.

PuPP, that's what David Icke says and I kinda think you and he may be on the right track. That is how it seems to be going. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

If we can remove the lying, greedy criminals without empathy from our govts, we can make this a better world for all.

More and more I'm having a good feeling that this is happening. The old farts are dying off and the ones that fill their spots are often times some of the new breed -- intelligent, aware, compassionate.

Not always, mind you, but enough that I am starting to feel less desperately hopeless for our little planet.

clapping.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 30 2005, 12:47 PM
Quote Post
Hi Impetuosity, I still have hope, even though I do feel sometimes that not enough people are awake nor care about the future of their children.

Sometimes I feel that I live amongst a bunch of mind controlled drones who parrot the false information fed to them from the brainwashing mind control device called TV and through the various religions.

I believe that religion is a powerful tool also, but it has been used for the wrong reasons for centuries and is run by the wrong species - a species that lies to us.

Islamic Clerics, Rabbis, Catholic Clergy - IMO - are all the same species and they protect their own. Many are child raping pedophiles and they have been identified.

My hope remains that those who survive the massive Earth changes/solar cycles/wicked weather etc, will emerge with a renewed vigor and build a better cleaner practical world.

A world that doesn't exploit for profit... a world that shares and cares about its fellow man, the animals and the life giving Earth itself.

I have a dream!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0426 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild