Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Space by Dietrich Boenhoffer, prose/literary

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 548
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 12 2005, 01:31 AM
Quote Post
This I dedicate to my son Brendan ROTATINGHEART.GIF , who passed into another world in March... and is so missed, a void within me from his physical absence. I had found this many yrs. ago, and included it in his Celebration of Life Tribute. It is comfort, for anyone who has ever missed someone while they were apart from one another.

heartthrob.gif heartthrob.gif heartthrob.gif heartthrob.gif

THE SPACE
Firstly: nothing can make up for the absence of some one whom we love, & it would be wrong to try to find a substitute; we must simply hold out & see it through. That sounds very hard at first, but at the same time it is a great consolation, for the gap, as long as it remains unfilled, preserves the bonds between us. It is nonsense to say that God fills the gap; He doesn’t fill it, but on the contrary, He keeps it empty & so helps us to keep alive our former communion with each other, even at the cost of pain.
Secondly: the dearer & richer our memories, the more difficult the separation. But gratitude changes the pangs of memory into a tranquil joy. The beauties of the past are borne, not as a thorn in the flesh, but as a precious gift in themselves. We must take care not to wallow in our memories or hand ourselves over to them, just as we do not gaze all the time at a valuable present, but only at special times, & apart from these keep it simply as a hidden treasure that is ours for certain. In this way the past gives us lasting joy & strength.
Thirdly: times of separation are not a total loss or unprofitable for our companionship, or at any rate they need not be so. In spite of all the difficulties that they bring, they can be the means of strengthening fellowship quite remarkably.
Fourthly: I’ve learnt here especially that the facts can always be mastered, & that difficulties are magnified out of all proportion simply by fear & anxiety. From the moment we wake until we fall asleep we must commend other people wholly & unreservedly to God & leave them in His hands, & transform our anxiety for them into prayers on their behalf: With sorrow & with grief…God will not be distracted.

--------------------
"Come to the edge", he said.
They said: "We are afraid. "
"Come to the edge", he said. They came.
He pushed them & they flew."
(Guillaume Apollinaire)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 12 2005, 09:37 PM
Quote Post
Hi StarChilde, I've read all of your posts and I'm sorry to hear about your son and the suffering he endured. And I'm angry that the medical practioners might have killed him.

I look at it this way, he's in a better place than this Hell we call Earth.

May the loving God of truth and compassion shine on you and yours, always.

May the War God of Israel be banished to the depths from whence it belongs.

Peace be with you StarChilde and remember, your son is no longer suffering and he loves you.
peace2.gif
ROTATINGHEART.GIF

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 12 2005, 10:58 PM
Quote Post
Blessings to you for your kindness~ for the love in your words, and the willingness to share and spread the truth in a world that strives to prove those who are truth seekers as wrong, or deranged... your reply brought tears to my eyes.

I respect those places where I find such gems, as treasures. Perhaps we all here are different from "the rest", but I'd rather be like me, and be real to myself, than to live a sham and be deceived and "accepted" by "them".

I seek to avenge my son's death in exposing the doctor..., yet even if my efforts are in vain, his deception will be repaid... one of those karmic things. I will not get so caught up in exposing him, that I deter myself from peace & love though. I know what the truth is, and through the attacks of "establishment", I dug in my heels, stood my ground, unwavering in that truth. It was those same medical professionals, & those who come under the guise of helping me, that tried to charge me with neglect... eight times in 10 yrs., and each time I was shown innocent, as it should be as I was. Three times were this past yr.(2004), when it was the health "professionals" *cough*killers*cough* who were attacking me, and it was the medications misprescribed that were causing his problems. angryNEW.gif

The saddest thing was that the only suffering my son went through was due to medical doctors, and when he was hospitalized. I fought for the right to keep him out of them, and was blessed to be able to have hospice put in place the last 7 weeks of his life. He was never hospitalized for 23 1/2 yrs., then in 2004, he was in there eight times. Something wrong with that picture eh?

My only consolation in Bren's death is knowing he is in a better place, & that he is totally free as we can only imagine~ sometimes I believe the hell is the one we go through on this earth before we pass on to the next level~

--------------------
(Guillaume Apollinaire)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 12 2005, 11:29 PM
Quote Post
Hi StarChilde,

I seek to avenge my son's death in exposing the doctor..., yet even if my efforts are in vain, his deception will be repaid... one of those karmic things. I will not get so caught up in exposing him, that I deter myself from peace & love though.

That is good to hear. We mustn't let them get away with negligence while at the same time not let ourselves become consumed with the revenge factor.

The saddest thing was that the only suffering my son went through was due to medical doctors, and when he was hospitalized.

I recall you mentioning that before and that's what hurts the most. The ones we trust for care, end up making us sicker and sometimes killing us.

One day, I hope my people can understand that those who rule our lives truly hate us and we are less than human to them. They rule our lives controlling our society, governments, money systems, energy, transportation, products, religions, Hollywood, Amusement parks, entertainment, sporting events, music and militaries.

All the while slowly and gradually destroying the earth and us while using us to speed up the process of environmental destruction.

They poison us and make us sick from the unutritional foods we eat, the fluoridated water we drink, the fluoride in our toothpaste, the mercury in our teeth fillings to the mercury in vaccines. Toxic and nuclear waste, pesticides, DDT, pollution, acid rain, the list goes on and on.

We are poisoned from the womb.

The best thing we can do is to expose them.

Their deeds have provided us with all of the clues as to who they are and how they care for us.

I mean, really, why don't we eat foods that are loaded with minerals and vitamins?

Oh sure, you can search for these things and get them at a high cost... but in a society that cares for its flock, wouldn't you provide your people with mostly healthy nutritional foods, loaded with vitamins and minerals and without harmful chemicals. Wouldn't you make them reasonably priced/affordable?

Wouldn't you provide your people with safe, natural medications that cure and heal instead of making them sicker?

It only makes sense when you realize that it's a cabal, of ancient bloodlines... and they rule the Earth today.

But their time is coming. Their works and deeds have given them away.

Hang in there! You're not alone!

peace2.gif Mark
ROTATINGHEART.GIF

P.S. Thank you for bumping the Health section posts. You inspired me to want to detox and I'm going to try and get some of those minerals into my body.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 13 2005, 02:22 PM
Quote Post
Yes, it is a real jolt to discern the physical decline of someone you love is being caused by those who take an oath to heal. How legitimate is that vow when the supposed “cures” become the cause of so much!? There is so much we are not suppose to have a say so in anymore, & I for one, cannot be silent. I know there are others thinking the same, many on this forum.

I’d rather be thought of as odd by those who blindly follow “them” in ignorant allegiance, than to be one of the lemmings falling off of the cliff. I laugh at using that as an example, because that was staged by one of Illuminati’s mind control minions, Disney. Real lemmings do not have such behaviours, but were “herded” by a Disney film crew to propagate this fallacy. Just had a thought, it’s similar to what the “powers that be” are doing to humanity today.

I have been “chastised” by dentists when I speak out about fluoride & fillings, & told I do not know what I am talking about. Been told by doctors that the possible rare side effects could not possibly happen to me, or my children, when I seen the effects right in front of me. Been told that “their medicines” are the ONLY thing that can help me or my family. Seen a large percentage of our rural population die of cancers; the result of all the pesticides and chemicals used in farming before most of them were banned. These things amongst so much more; what a deceptive web “they” have been weaving. They make the black widow look like a saint in contrast.

“They” may have a bloodline, but they certainly don’t have a “heart”, not in the sense of love and nurturing. Their only nurturing comes to “fatten for the kill” or to proliferate their species. I agree Mark, their works & deeds have given them away, and their time is coming for what is reaped is sowed.

Detoxxing is my focus now, as well as healing my heart… although there will always be pain of missing my son, it will not be as raw, & I’ll be able to smile with thoughts of my son instead of tears making furrows in my cheeks.

--------------------
(Guillaume Apollinaire)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 20 2005, 09:15 PM
Quote Post
I’d rather be thought of as odd by those who blindly follow “them” in ignorant allegiance, than to be one of the lemmings falling off of the cliff. I laugh at using that as an example, because that was staged by one of Illuminati’s mind control minions, Disney. Real lemmings do not have such behaviours, but were “herded” by a Disney film crew to propagate this fallacy.

Isn't it amazing the power of tv, movies and the news media to influence people to believe something that simply isn't true?

Just had a thought, it’s similar to what the “powers that be” are doing to humanity today.

Yes, it is very similar to what's happening today.

We are the lemmings and we are being herded into slavery via a false sense of freedom and staged 'false flag' terrorism while our environment is being destroyed and a police state is created.

Maybe non of it matters if this is all an illusion... a hologram... just one of many dimensions???

But I'd sure like to see the world I currently live in improve for future generations to enjoy.

I'm hoping that you will never mourn for your son to the point of depression and instead think of the good times which you had together. He would want you to be happy and not sad.

I have no children, but in 1995, on 11/13, when I was 33, I watched my mother, whom I still lived with, die right in front of me and it took me a long time to get over that experience.

May Peace and Love fill your life.
face.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 22 2005, 10:09 AM
Quote Post
I have been “chastised” by dentists when I speak out about fluoride & fillings, & told I do not know what I am talking about. Been told by doctors that the possible rare side effects could not possibly happen to me, or my children, when I seen the effects right in front of me.

StarChilde, look in the yellow pages of your community (or one nearby) to see if you can find a wholistic dentist. I was fortunate to find one and am soooo glad. I have had all my mercury fillings replaced on one side and plan to do the other side when I can afford it. Theirs is a non-fluoride facility, as well, and in fact my dentist is constantly campaigning to have the fluoride removed from our city's drinking water. So far, his and others' work has resulted in a small reduction in the AMOUNT of fluoride that is being added. Hey, it's a start!

I have dealt with what I believe was mercury poisoning once when I broke off one of my teeth. The broken filling was leaking mercury into my mouth, which I was breathing, of course. It was the strangest set of symptoms of any I have experienced. I could not sleep all night, except for some fitful dozing. My senses were hyper-sensitive and every little sound jolted me and made my muscles twitch and jump. I had bizarre dreams.

I'll be glad to get the rest of that crappola out of my system! angryNEW.gif

Oh, if you get your mercury fillings replaced, make sure you ask for a vitamin C drip while they're working. Apparently, the vitamin C helps fight the poisons that are released while the work is being done.

face.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 22 2005, 10:23 AM
Quote Post
Thanks Mark & Impetuousity for the posts~
Mark, am sure that was hard w/ your mom~ I watched Bren decline over a 14 month period, well 16 months all total, but the last 14 were the hardest. It was a blessing though,to be able to be with him instead of having medical society dictate to our family... to be able to be with him constantly,spend his last time on earth totally together... it was hard, but it will be time I treasure forever.

There are no wholistic anything here Impetuousity. We had to look outside the county to even find a doctor who was willing to put my son on hospice! I don't have any fillings left in my mouth, and will make sure our daughter is not poisoned should she have to have any fillings. I am not going to let them put any flouride in her mouth either.

I probably should not even be on here. Had a bad phone call with my mom, who made it her point to tell me how "strange" my family thought it was, that I carry some of Brendan's ashes in a necklace I constantly wear, and how we celebrated his bday. Until it is them who goes through it, they have no censored.gif room to talk! Sorry~ like I said, probably should not be posting in the mind set I am in now... it ain't the first time my family has done this to me, and surely won't be the last~ angryNEW.gif

--------------------
(Guillaume Apollinaire)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 22 2005, 10:40 AM
Quote Post
Had a bad phone call with my mom, who made it her point to tell me how "strange" my family thought it was, that I carry some of Brendan's ashes in a necklace I constantly wear, and how we celebrated his bday.

IMO, There's nothing wrong with carrying your sons ashes with you.

I'd probably do that too. But heck, I'm insane - look around this forum.
straightjacket.gif
ShockedMouse.gif

I had my mom cremated and she is with my half brother in AZ whom I rarely speak to anymore. I miss her more than life itself - she was my best friend and no matter what I talked about she seemed to actually care.

One of the last times I spoke to my half brother, he called me a bleeding heart left winged liberal when I told him that Saddam had no connection to 9/11 and he was not a threat to USA and the Iraq war was waged over lies.

Either my brother is totally brainwashed/mind controlled/possessed or he sold out for his 30 pieces of silver. He does own a nice 3 bedroom home with a pool, has a decent income, has 2 vehicles and his 2 children had more toys at age 6 than I did my entire life.

StarChilde, don't worry about expressing yourself when upset, sometimes we say what is most important to us while under diress.

Please feel free to open up and express yourself. You can always edit your posts later if you regret what you said.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 26 2005, 09:05 PM
Quote Post
Mark,... thanks. Its been a rough week. Lots of memories flooding my brain & heart.
Anytime we lose someone who is close to our heart, the after effects will be there... and when it is someone who we could really relate with and to, there is even more of an effect.
I have to remind myself of how most of my family has ALWAYS been towards me, and how some things just change for a bit, then go back to how they were, if they change at all that is.
And then I also keep reminding myself...that sometimes when ppl make promises, or whatnot... they don't always mean what they say... sometimes it is because they think it is what you want to hear...
Knowing there is somewhere to vent helps some... although this week, I have taken time away from the puter. Saved people from my ranting heheh...

--------------------
(Guillaume Apollinaire)
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 27 2005, 07:11 PM
Quote Post
Hi All,

StarChilde, please ban the thinking "i shouldn't be here".

Your posts make other people wake up, take precautions and read in depth about the cases dicussed.

Everyone who has children take all matters about them very serious. They all want the best for them.

You follow you feelings. Keep it up!! nomatter what strange looks or words it causes in other (narrow) minded people.

you are one of the soldiers needed so badly by the rest of the sheep...

byetheway, I carry the ashes from my mother in a necklace since her passing (5 years).

Strength and love to you

rn. hugs.gif

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 28 2005, 06:45 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (redniut @ Aug 27 2005, 10:11 PM)
Hi All,
StarChilde, please ban the thinking "i shouldn't be here".
Your posts make other people wake up, take precautions and read in depth about the cases dicussed.
Everyone who has children take all matters about them very serious. They all want the best for them.
You follow you feelings. Keep it up!! nomatter what strange looks or words it causes in other (narrow) minded people.
you are one of the soldiers needed so badly by the rest of the sheep...
byetheway, I carry the ashes from my mother in a necklace since her passing (5 years).
Strength and love to you
rn. hugs.gif

thanks rn., sometimes i need reminders & wakeup calls.
I should keep in mind also, it is when I do heavy advocating,that I get "attacked" afterwards, for lack of a better word at the moment.
We all have faced similar I believe, when we stand up & make our voices known and heard, there will always be those who oppose. ALthough I do not expect all to agree with me, narrow mindedness is a trait I abhor! pissed.gif
Does that make me narrowminded about narrowmindedness? scratchinghead.gif
I have been through so much from "them", because my son was disabled, that I want others to hear as well, how "they" can be.
I am really glad this forum is here... last night was bad, I almost came on here, and sent out a rescue plea... then morning came, & some peace.
thanks all~ for being here... in a way, we support one another here, just by sharing what we see as truth, and have found to be truth even when its direct opposition to what "they" want us to think truth is.

--------------------
(Guillaume Apollinaire)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 28 2005, 10:45 PM
Quote Post
Hi StarChilde, I've been having some problems here so I havn't been posting lately. I've been in severe pain. I didn't want to worry anyone so I've been silent.

ALthough I do not expect all to agree with me, narrow mindedness is a trait I abhor! 
Does that make me narrowminded about narrowmindedness?

Nah, not at all. Tis good to abhor, Tis bad to hate.
face.gif

What I've learned is that you can only educate an open mind that is ready. No matter what we try to tell the mind controlled, brainwashed masses, UNTIL they are ready, it is almost a waste of time and energy.

Also, we must realize that detractors are everywhere and they are well financed.

Hang in there and I'll keep a light on for ya in our sanctuary!
candle.gif
hugs.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 29 2005, 11:15 AM
Quote Post
Relating to my last post above, you can see how there is no hope for some people. They will defend the liars and criminals to their own death and demise and they will gladly send their children off to die so that the crooks can continue to profit.

Pro And Anti-War Demonstrations Hit Texas
By Angela K. Brown
DailyInterlake.com
8-28-5

CRAWFORD, Texas - Several thousand people descended on President Bush's adopted hometown Saturday, attending a rally supporting him or arriving for the last leg of an anti-war demonstration near his ranch.

The pro-Bush rally by the school football stadium was the culmination of the "You don't speak for me, Cindy!" tour that started last week in California _ referring to the protest that peace activist Cindy Sheehan started Aug. 6 near Bush's ranch.

Several times the crowd of about 1,500 chanted, "Cindy, go home!"

"You are giving hope and encouragement to the enemies of America," said former California Assemblyman Howard Kaloogian, a Republican who co-founded Move America Forward, the group that coordinated the rally.

Meanwhile, busloads of war protesters gathered several miles away at "Camp Casey," named for Sheehan's 24-year-old son who died in Iraq last year, for a Saturday bell-ringing ceremony to honor soldiers serving in Iraq. Organizers estimated the crowd at more than 2,000, but it appeared smaller.

"I know that the Camp Casey movement is going to end the war in Iraq," Sheehan said, adding that no other families should have to suffer the loss of a relative. She led the crowd in chanting "Not one more!"

Traffic was at a crawl for hours in the one-stoplight town of 700 people, and law enforcement agencies from nearby cities were called in to help.

At the pro-Bush rally, there were some heated moments when two members of Protest Warrior, a group that frequently holds counter protests to anti-war rallies, walked in with a sign that read "Say No to War _ Unless a Democrat is President."

Many Bush supporters only saw the top of the sign and believed the men were war protesters, so they began shouting and chasing the pair out. One man tore up their signs. When Will Marean of Minneapolis kept repeating that he was on the Bush side and tried to explain Protest Warrior's mission, one Bush supporter shook his hand and apologized.

Later Saturday, a few Bush supporters went to the edge of the anti-war camp trying to remove some of the hundreds of white crosses bearing fallen soldiers' names. They had a list from families who didn't want their sons' or daughters' names associated with Sheehan's group. Sheriff's deputies said they could remove the name tags but not the crosses, so the group removed a few tags and left.

Several families of fallen U.S. soldiers attended the rally, including John Wroblewski and his wife from Jefferson Township, N.J. The couple, whose oldest son, Marine 2nd Lt. John Thomas Wroblewski, died in Iraq last year, said they disagree with Sheehan's beliefs that Bush misled Americans about the reasons for the war.

"We're not for war. I don't think anybody is ... but we've got to complete the mission," John Wroblewski said.

Deena Burnett, whose husband Tom was on the fourth plane hijacked on Sept. 11, 2001, said he and the other passengers fought the terrorists before their plane crashed in a Pennsylvania field.

"Now it's up to us to continue what he started," Burnett said Saturday to cheers from those at the pro-Bush rally.

It was the largest counter protest since Sheehan started camping out off the road leading to Bush's ranch after his Texas vacation began. A handful of Bush supporters have set up a small camp in a ditch across the street from Sheehan's site, and another pro-Bush camp opened beside a downtown souvenir store last weekend.

Sheehan vowed to remain in Crawford unless Bush talked to her about the war with Iraq that claimed the life of her son and more than 1,870 other U.S. soldiers. "Camp Casey" has swelled from dozens on weekdays to about 1,000 the past two weekends.

After the war protest ends, the group will spread its message on a bus tour, with the first stop probably in the southeast Texas district of U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, a Republican from Sugar Land.

Bush has said he appreciates Sheehan's right to protest and understands her anguish but will not change his schedule to meet with her. His vacation is to end Sept. 2.

Sheehan and other grieving families met with Bush about two months after her son died last year, before she became a vocal opponent of the war.

Crawford hasn't seen this big a crowd since the film "Fahrenheit 9/11" was shown last summer on a screen at the football field, drawing about 3,000 people. The screening was organized by the Crawford Peace House, which also is helping Sheehan. Earlier that night, more than 300 Bush supporters held a rally to counter the showing of the film.

A service of the Associated Press(AP)

http://www.dailyinterlake.com/articles/200...s/d8c8rsto0.txt

This quote from the movie The Matrix really sums it up.

"The matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around. What do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
~ Morpheus, The Matrix

We cannot help these people!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 2 2005, 05:55 PM
Quote Post
We may not be able to help some, & there are those days when all seems hopeless... but let us remember, it only takes one candle to chase away the darkness. Even if there is only one light, it is not as dark as it would be without it.

We must not shirk from sharing the light, which is truth, even it is only miniscule... we can only plant the seeds, it is not up to us to make them grow. Many factors are variables in how well something takes hold & grows, or doesn't grow; light,dark, nourishment,water,soil... and more.

As one of my favorite poems reads: plant your own garden, & nourish your own soil, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.

Too many are waiting for someone else to bring the flowers. Although it is a beautiful gesture, it doesn't always happen.

There will always be weeds, and thorns. Sometimes people don't realize what they have inside or are capable of. It's much easier for some to blame everything on everyone else, instead of taking responsibility for their own actions. And there are "none so blind, as they who will not see".

Cut me off for rambling.... oopsNEW.gif

p.s. glad you are feeling better,have not been online much myself...dealing with the real world.

--------------------
(Guillaume Apollinaire)
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0442 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild