Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 4,000-year-old Temple Unearthed in Peru!, Photos Added

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 850
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 12 2007, 09:41 PM
Quote Post
Temple built 4,000 years ago unearthed in Peru
Sun Nov 11, 2007
By Marco Aquino
LIMA (Reuters) - A 4,000-year-old temple filled with murals has been unearthed on the northern coast of Peru, making it one of the oldest finds in the Americas, a leading archaeologist said on Saturday.

The temple, inside a larger ruin, includes a staircase that leads up to an altar used for fire worship at a site scientists have called Ventarron, said Peruvian archaeologist Walter Alva, who led the dig.

It sits in the Lambayeque valley, near the ancient Sipan complex that Alva unearthed in the 1980s. Ventarron was built long before Sipan, about 2,000 years before Christ, he said.

"It's a temple that is about 4,000 years old," Alva, director of the Museum Tumbas Reales (Royal Tombs) of Sipan, told Reuters by telephone after announcing the results of carbon dating at a ceremony north of Lima sponsored by Peru's government.

"What's surprising are the construction methods, the architectural design and most of all the existence of murals that could be the oldest in the Americas," he said.

Lambayeque is 472 miles from Lima, Peru's capital.

Discoveries at Sipan, an administrative and religious centre of the Moche culture, have included a gold-filled tomb built 1,700 years ago for a pre-Incan king.

Peru is rich in archaeological treasures, including the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu in the Andes.

Until the arrival of the Spanish in the 1500s, the Incas ruled an empire for several centuries that stretched from Colombia and Ecuador in the north to what are now Peru and Chile in the south.

"The discovery of this temple reveals evidence suggesting the region of Lambayeque was one of great cultural exchange between the Pacific coast and the rest of Peru," said Alva.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/...018888320071111

PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Group: Members
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 13 2007, 01:33 AM
Quote Post
That's an incredible discovery when you stop to think that the Ancient Egyptians were no more advanced generally to the Peruvians at the time. There have been new discoveries at Caral just recently too, where the pyramid complexes are a little older than Giza.(in the mainstream timeline) Randy Koppang at B.I.P.E.D. had a long (a bit technical in parts) essay on the "coneheads" from Peru, Egypt, and Malta which he thinks are the remains of a global priestly class who were given advanced knowledge by the original culture bearers now remembered only as gods of myth. Koppang gives an amazing number of parallels in a number of "cradles" of civilization and all have the "coneheads" as a common denominator. While I was reading it I kept thinking about the great collection of weird skulls that PuPP has assembled here in one place. I know various people have different ideas about who these people were but one thing converges; they were all doing their seeding of civilization around the world at roughly the same time.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 14 2007, 02:44 PM
Quote Post
Here's another report I received in email with some photos...

Ancient Temple Unearthed in Peru
AOL News LIMA (Nov. 11)
A 4,000-year-old temple filled with murals has been unearthed on the northern coast of Peru, making it one of the oldest finds in the Americas, a leading archaeologist said on Saturday.

A clay temple built about 2,000 years before Jesus Christ's time was discovered in Lambayeque, Peru, archaeologists announced Saturday. The mural paintings inside the ruins fascinated experts.

user posted image
Ignacio Alva, Handout / Reuters

A worker stands beside a mural. "What's surprising are the construction methods, the architectural design and most of all the existence of murals that could be the oldest in the Americas," said Walter Alva, who led the dig.

user posted image

Alva points out a white and red mural depicting a deer hunted in a net. The paintings are considered some of the oldest ever found in the Americas.

user posted image
Andina Agency / AP

Sketches depicting the civilization's deities were released on Saturday.

user posted image
Andina Agency / AP

Archaeologists work on a staircase that leads up to an altar used for fire worship.

user posted image

The temple, called Ventarron, sits within larger ruins. Archaeologists say it was constructed by an advanced civilization because it was built with mud bricks instead of rocks.

user posted image

==========================================================
The temple, inside a larger ruin, includes a staircase that leads up to an altar used for fire worship at a site scientists have called Ventarron, said Peruvian archaeologist Walter Alva, who led the dig.

It sits in the Lambayeque valley, near the ancient Sipan complex that Alva unearthed in the 1980s. Ventarron was built long before Sipan, about 2,000 years before Christ, he said.

"It's a temple that is about 4,000 years old," Alva, director of the Museum Tumbas Reales (Royal Tombs) of Sipan, told Reuters by telephone after announcing the results of carbon dating at a ceremony north of Lima sponsored by Peru's government.

"What's surprising are the construction methods, the architectural design and most of all the existence of murals that could be the oldest in the Americas," he said.

Lambayeque is 472 miles from Lima, Peru's capital.

Discoveries at Sipan, an administrative and religious center of the Moche culture, have included a gold-filled tomb built 1,700 years ago for a pre-Incan king.

Peru is rich in archaeological treasures, including the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu in the Andes.

Until the arrival of the Spanish in the 1500s, the Incas ruled an empire for several centuries that stretched from Colombia and Ecuador in the north to what are now Peru and Chile in the south.

"The discovery of this temple reveals evidence suggesting the region of Lambayeque was one of great cultural exchange between the Pacific coast and the rest of Peru," said Alva.

(Writing by Terry Wade; Editing by Peter Cooney)

Copyright 2007 Reuters

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 14 2007, 02:56 PM
Quote Post
Randy Koppang at B.I.P.E.D. had a long (a bit technical in parts) essay on the "coneheads" from Peru, Egypt, and Malta which he thinks are the remains of a global priestly class who were given advanced knowledge by the original culture bearers now remembered only as gods of myth. Koppang gives an amazing number of parallels in a number of "cradles" of civilization and all have the "coneheads" as a common denominator.

Hi Tex, I came to that conclusion during my ancient history studies which began when I was in jr. college but culminated with the Strange Conehead Skulls here at the forum. I am still waiting to see an extensive documentary on Discovery or National Geographic channels. I am sure they will contribute the large heads to abnormal deformities and head binding.

But some of us believe differently because we learned that the large coneheaded people ruled over the smaller heads, as well as the long ears ruling over the short ears on Easter Island. We have the case of the Mayan collapse in 800 AD and as I recall the commoners slaughtered the entire ruling class family (about 23 individuals) and put them into one mass grave and eventually abandoned their temple cities.

It was a worldwide culture, controlled by religion and blood sacrifice. Over the centuries, they modified their religions for the different regions of the world which they control, and I believe they still rule the world today.

The fact that human sacrifice is taking place - OVER LIES - as I type these words, is all the evidence I need.

I believe the coneheads are connected to what Revelations called ---"The Synagogue of Satan"
starofdavidspin.gif

The human and animal blood sacrifices to the god(s) gave them away to me.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 14 2007, 03:01 PM
Quote Post
I live amongst inhuman and inhumane beings

In Spain and Mexico, they continue to fill bull-fighting arenas and kill a live animal before a cheering crowd.

In Norway and Canada, the inhuman ones slaughter baby seals so the seals won't cut into their fishing profits by eating what little fish are left.

In USA, even professional sports millionaires like Michael Vick (NFL) participate in breeding dogs that are used for betting and sport in horrific dog fights that demonstrate those beings without empathy living among us.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0343 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild