Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Yonaguni - UNDERWATER MEGALITH OF JAPAN, Yonaguni - Photo Gallery

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 18 2004, 06:52 PM
Quote Post
eyeball.gif eyeball.gif

Special Thanks to Thessa for providing the source for these images.

smileNew4.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 18 2004, 07:23 PM
Quote Post
Excellent job of posting those incredible pics! I have to look them over twice each visit to the thread. It's almost like I was there, they are so likelike. Many thanks for the work that went into sharing all of this with us.

BJ

Anarchaeologist
Group: Members
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 18 2004, 07:50 PM
Quote Post
I was fortunate to have encountered photos of Yonaguni at the Hancock forum before I made the discovery of similar megalithic rectangular stonework west of Wapanucka Oklahoma. I have incorporated one of these on my opening page at http://www.anarchaeology.com with myself descending into the structure ot give some sense of proportion, which I think compares to Yonaguni. More photos of this anomaly are in the galleries under "West of Wapanucka". Possibly the Oklahoma sites and the Japanese site are somehow related?

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 18 2004, 08:11 PM
Quote Post
Hey Tex, I finally visited your website. I see you standing there looking and I can hear you thinking - "Dang that's a big rock"

If you want, I can edit in a couple images into your post above. Some of those stones look like they were fitted together with great precision. Reminds me of the Incan or Mayan walls.

I believe all of the ancient stone monuments were made by the same root races of peoples and have been conquered by the various new arrivals.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 19 2004, 02:20 PM
Quote Post
PuPP by all means edit in any images from my site that are appropriate to the discussion here. That is why I put them on the web in the first place; I want as many people as possible to see what is right here in our own backyard, so to speak. The kind of people who visit here are most likely to have some valuable insights.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 19 2004, 04:29 PM
Quote Post
Hey Tex, thanks!

I just had an idea, if you have time, maybe one of these days you can make a thread titled "Wapanucka Oklahoma Monuments" with a Sub title "Anarchaeology.Com" and a little information from your site and I can edit the images into it and you can also get your link posted for more viewing.

Just a thought.

sun.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 19 2004, 04:53 PM
Quote Post
Sounds like a good idea PuPP; it will be "a little information" because that is all that is known about it. There are some cut channels like the one from Yonaguni but I was not able to find them during the last two times I went up there. A number of people who hunt deer there have told me about them and there is an intriguing "house of stone" somewhere near there. The place has changed hands and supposedly the new owners don't want anybody going in there. This may only apply to the old quarry on the opposite side of the creek. At any rate I have access to a "back door" if I'm willing to trek a few miles along the escarpment. I need to do that anyway as the man who owns the gravel pit from whence came the discoid stones came across the valley told me there were "all kinds of strange things along that ridge", had I gone a bit further. That is in the same vicinity of the other stone wheels and vertical shafts. That area is an anomalist's paradise.

Intentions
Member No.: 298
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 19 2004, 11:18 PM
Quote Post
Tex, I finally read your website. Very interesting work. I'd like to know how old those go back and it really disheartened me to read that the site was bulldozed off.

I'd also like to say that it's really good to be able to come here. This place is sharing incredible information without spamming and interruptions.

--------------------
99.999% of what affects our reality will be undetectable by our senses. Man must learn to think for himself rather than follow blindly what he has been taught.

-Buckminster Fuller
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 199
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2004, 03:16 AM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Tex Arcana @ Oct 18 2004, 07:50 PM)
More photos of this anomaly are in the galleries under "West of Wapanucka".

Do you have a wider shot of this photo? It looks like there are three "0"s in the lower right corner.

PM
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2004, 04:11 AM
Quote Post
Has anyone else noticed the strange orbs that look strikingly similar to the orbs posted in "Bizarre Photos", especially in the pics posted by PuPP on 10-18 at 6:49 p.m.? Some of these might be explained, but what of the others? Scroll up on this page and take a look.

BJ

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2004, 05:39 AM
Quote Post
Eclectic Spiritualist, I think I have some of the other shots from there; the three zeros follow a one, so I assume they had something to do with the stolen money buried around there. To be quite Frank not to mention Jesse, the James Gang treasures are boring to me compared to the the other ancient mysteries in the area. I have also been told that some of the other markings in the area are Spanish warnings of traps and directions to buried loot. Formerly I placed no credence at all in the Spanish presence there but recently the discovery of a powderhorn from the late 16th century and some admissions by OU historians indicate at least a minimal Spanish presence in the area. Again I have next to no interest in treasure hunting.

Intentions
Member No.: 379
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 2 2004, 06:02 PM
Quote Post
eyeball.gif eyeball.gif
Now here's a topic that's always fascinated me.

I was watching a show on the history channel where an archealogist was stating that there is a whole undiscovered world that the modern world has barely touched the service on.

And boy, he got that right.

redbowsmiley.gif
S~G

PMEmail Poster

Huh huh We're gonna take over the planet / Yeah with FIRE &#
Member No.: 378
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 2 2004, 11:13 PM
Quote Post
Thank you all for those awsome sights and pics. I knew the Japanese underwater area was big but I had no idea they were that huge jawdropper2.gif

Tex I visited your site as well and gladly signed that guestbook. That area where the ownership traded hands...just be careful. If you have any e-mails that you send out I would be happy to be kept up to date on what you discover out there. smileNew4.gif

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster
researcher

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 08:24 AM
Quote Post
holy crap!!

i've seen the reports of these structures (on the net...not in the mainstream..go figure..) but not seen the pics.

they are beautiful and yet soooo mysterious..

i'm with scully on the theory that the oceans rose suddenly as opposed to earthquakes and land sinking, as they look too intact to have survived such..

i'd love to find out what the glyphs on the stone brought back from the sight mean..

please keep us posted Pupp and keep up the good work!

peace

Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 12:19 PM
Quote Post
I saw these pics not too long after I got online, a couple of years ago. They are just as awe inspiring as the first time I saw them.

Great thread, guys. jam.gif

Tex, you are a handsome man.

The rugged Indiana Jones type, hanging off of those rocks.

Be still my heart.... inlove.gif

I envy you... your profession. When I was a girl and people asked me what I wanted to be, I told them a teacher or an archaeologist, or both. I didn't accomplish either one. I got sidetracked. I do regret it, big time.

turnipsmack.gif

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0587 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild