Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Flight 93 shot down says Rumsfeld, 9/11 Pennsylvania

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 293
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 28 2004, 07:38 PM
Quote Post
Donald appears to have tripped over his tongue again. I guess he’s been drinking too much of his diet soda.

WASHINGTON – Ever since Sept. 11, 2001, there have been questions about Flight 93, the ill-fated plane that crashed in the rural fields of Pennsylvania.

During his surprise Christmas Eve trip to Iraq, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld referred to the flight being shot down – long a suspicion because of the danger the flight posed to Washington landmarks and population centers.

Here's what Rumsfeld said Friday: "I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten – indeed the word 'terrorized' is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=42112

I’ve learnt over recent years that the Body can’t lie. All you have to do is watch and listen – the truth is always revealed.
WF

--------------------

'The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds' J.F.K.

The Internet is a powerful weapon in the War on Ignorance
PMEmail Poster

Forever in Blue Jeans
Member No.: 13
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 28 2005, 05:56 AM
Quote Post
He's gonna call for a holographic retraction robotskull.gif

Slithers of the tongue snake.gif

--------------------
Maintaining my level in the atmosfear.
PM

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 223
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 30 2005, 11:24 PM
Quote Post
Of course the Pentagon was quick in their response to Rumsfeld's statement. sadoriginal.gif

Pentagon: Rumsfeld misspoke on Flight 93 crash

Defense secretary's remark to troops fuels conspiracy theories

From Jamie McIntyre
CNN Washington

Monday, December 27, 2004 Posted: 9:54 PM EST (0254 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A comment Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld made during a Christmas Eve address to U.S. troops in Baghdad has sparked new conspiracy theories about the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

In the speech, Rumsfeld made a passing reference to United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania after passengers attempted to stop al Qaeda hijackers.

But in his remarks, Rumsfeld referred to the "the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania."

A Pentagon spokesman insisted that Rumsfeld simply misspoke, but Internet conspiracy theorists seized on the reference to the plane having been shot down.

"Was it a slip of the tongue? Was it an error? Or was it the truth, finally being dropped on the public more than three years after the tragedy" asked a posting on the Web site WorldNetDaily.com.

Some people remain skeptical of U.S. government statements that, despite a presidential authorization, no planes were shot down September 11, and rumors still circulate that a U.S. military plane shot the airliner down over Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

A Pentagon spokesman insists Rumsfeld has not changed his opinion that the plane crashed as the result of an onboard struggle between passengers and terrorists.

The independent panel charged with investigating the terrorist attacks concluded that the hijackers intentionally crashed Flight 93, apparently because they feared the passengers would overwhelm them.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/27/rumsfeld.flt93/

From the October 2001 Idaho Observer:

Evidence indicates Flight 93 shot down by U.S. fighter

by Bill Walter

A Reuters report from September 13 stated that the FBI cannot rule out that hijacked Flight 93 was shot down by a U.S. fighter jet before it crashed in Pennsylvania. Citing indications of a shoot down, the report states:

“Pennsylvania state police officials said on Thursday debris from the plane had been found up to 8 miles away [from the crash site] in a residential community where local media have quoted residents as speaking of a second plane in the area and burning debris falling from the sky.”

Finding debris miles from the crash site indicates that the aircraft was disintegrating well before it hit the ground, as would be the case if the other plane witnesses saw shot it down. The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported Sept. 12 that the debris found miles from the crash site included “clothing, books, papers and what appeared to be human remains.”

The secretary of defense denied reports that Flight 93 was shot down.

Shortly after it crashed, rumors began circulating that United Airlines Flight 93 had been shot down by a U.S. fighter jet, but had no authoritative confirmation. The news desk at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette was contacted Sept. 22. The editor confirmed the news release and stood by the information contained in it. The editor also said that, “The FBI confirmed to us that the debris came from that airliner!”

When asked why no other news media in the nation carried their story, I was told, “Of course we passed it forward, but we can't be responsible for what other news media do.”

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 31 2005, 01:24 AM
Quote Post
I truly believe that flight 93 was shot down.

FACT: Debris was strewn for over 8 miles.

The lie we are told - "Let's roll" Made us feel that heros were on board and they were saving the Whitehouse or the Capital from impact.

I'm still not totally sure what I believe of the WTC impacts after watching many images of the second plane impacting the WTC. To me, it looks as if the plane just melts into the building... almost like a hologram.

user posted image

But of course, that hologram technology doesn't exist.... un huh!

Images provided by Chaiyah and animation assembled by Mark J. Harper
http://www.abidemiracles.com

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0943 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild