Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> John Lear's Disclosure Briefing, 11/2/03 C2C radio broadcast

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2004, 06:47 AM
Quote Post
user posted image

John Lear's Disclosure Briefing
As presented on the 11/2/03 C2C show:

Art Bell: Let's say the government chose me. They were going to use me as an outlet to release this information. Let's just say they did that and they took me to a briefing. Then what John?

John Lear: They whisk you to Washington, DC, you get limo-ed to this building, beautiful building, you go up into this room. They say, 'Art, you're the guy and if you give us the go ahead, we are gonna release everything we know to the public. If you decide to go ahead, all major networks will be provided with information on all aspects of the cover up and no type of information will be withheld. Because of the deal for immunity for all participants of the cover up provides that nothing, no artifacts, no piece of information be withheld.'

So here's what happened, Art. We'll use some videos and stills. Our first UFO recoveries were in the late '30s. We made a couple in the beginning of the '40s and then came Roswell, which the public found out about. We got 2 live aliens from Roswell. One died shortly there after and one lived till 1956. And we found out so far there are 18 different alien species that we know about monitoring Earth. Some are good and some are hostile, most are indifferent. We found out that we are the experimental product, if you will, of an alien race who we never met and we don't know who they are. All we know is that the Greys are cybernetic organisms, glorified robots if you will, who work here at the behest of their employers monitoring us through abductions. We were never able to find out what the experiment is all about except that we have been externally corrected about 65 times. And they, the aliens, refer to us as "Containers." There's been speculation that the souls our bodies contain is the reason for the experiments. But nothing's been proven or determined.

Since 1938 we've lost over 200 aircraft due to UFO hostilities and thousands of soldiers in all kinds of different actions with aliens. Since that time several hundred thousand civilians have disappeared with no trace. Several thousand of those were eliminated by us because of their chance encounters with the aliens which we could ill afford to have publicized.

A slightly more frightening phenomena known as "human mutilations" have occurred on a regular basis and are similar to "cattle mutilations". In that the human or humans are taken from the street, so to speak, and returned to the same area about 45 minutes to an hour later with their rectums cored out, their genitals removed, eyes removed from their sockets, and completely drained of blood. In all cases it appeared that the mutilation procedures occurred while the persons were still alive and conscious. One of our scientists speculates that apparently the human specimens had to be alive for the samples to be worth anything. Abductions occur on a daily basis throughout the United States to at least 10% of the population.

When we were first made aware this we protested to the little grey being we had held in captivity at the YY-2 facility in Los Alamos, but a deal was struck that in exchange for advanced technology from the aliens we would allow them to abduct a very small number of persons and we would periodically be given a list of those persons abducted. We got something less than the technology we bargained for and found the abductions exceeded by a million fold than what we had naively agreed to.

In 1954, President Eisenhower met with a representative of another alien species at Muroc Test Center, which is now called Edwards Airforce Base. This alien suggested that they could help us get rid of the Greys but Eisenhower turned down their offer because they offered no technology.

At this point it became apparent to all involved that there was no such thing as a God, at least how the public perceives God. Certainly some form of computer recorder stores information and an occasional miracle is displayed by the aliens to influence a religious event. This so unnerved Eisenhower that he had "In God We Trust" put on paper money and coins and put in the Pledge of Allegiance to reaffirm the public belief in God. Shortly after this it was determined in meetings between the US and the Russians that the situation was serious enough that a cold war should be manufactured as a ruse to divert attention of the public away from UFOs towards some other scary threat like the H-bomb. It was also decided to keep the ruse secret from any elected or appointed officials within both the US and Russian governments as it took so long to vet these officials and the ruse was easier to manage if the top people didn't know about it.

In the late 1950's NASA was formed to compartmentalize, containerize, and sanitize information from all space platforms and vehicles. We sold NASA to the public claiming that all information would belong to them but they got very little and even that was highly sanitized.

Our first efforts were to keep the public from learning about Venus. A very similar planet to Earth and it's population is very similar to us just technologically advanced. We have learned a lot from them starting with the Russian Venera 1 and US Mariner 2, we made Venus look like a lead melting, volcanic surface, spewing sulfuric acid into a pressurized atmosphere 90 times that of Earth. And as often the case we over did it and we wondered why nobody asked how a parachute survived a descent into 800-degree air. We set up operations in Pine Gap, Australia to preclude any prying eyes figuring out what we were up to. We regularly eliminated through extreme prejudice anybody who was part of the operation and made the least little tiny threat about disclosure or dissatisfaction with the operation. Any space mission that included Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, Mariner, Voyager, Clementine, and all the rest. All data initially came transmitted to Pine Gap then it was relayed to JPL or wherever after sanitizing. We had a little trouble with amateur radio operators but we figured out how they could intercept these signals but we managed to deal with that.

When the Russian threat began to fade we introduced Vietnam which kept the public occupied for over ten years. The cover up and personnel to run the operation began to get bigger and bigger and required more and more money. We were forced to inflate the defense budget, which soon not enough. Then we got into the drug business which was still not enough. We were the ones that looted the savings and loan industry and Wall Street to boot. It is so out of control now most people want immunity and want out. But there is so much secrecy and so many double and triple blinds in place that it's unlikely that this thing can ever be dismantled. And even if you give us the go ahead to spill the beans to the public it's unlikely they will get anything more than "yes, we recovered a flying saucer and yes, there was an occupant" but that's all we're gonna tell ya.

So go ahead and roll the tape for Mr. Bell. What you see here are what human mutilations look like. That one was a male about 27 years old. That one is film of dead aliens being pulled from the wreckage of a craft that crashed in Olancha, California in the '50s. That craft you see over there was over 250ft. in diameter and had to be buried on the spot. That site is in Utah near Dugway Proving Grounds. The object you're looking at now is the as the Kecksburg Acorn which was brought to Wright Patt in the middle '60s. There's Frank Drake trying to force information out of a being tied down to a stretcher. He was supposedly from Tao Ceti.

These pictures you're looking at now are structures on the Moon. That's the tower in Sinus Medii and it's over seven miles tall. And that thing over there is what we call the Colossus of Oguram(sp) in Mare Crisium. We don't know what it does but the machine itself is bigger than Brooklyn, New York. Now those are videos of the domes covering the craters. As you can see, some are in a very advanced state of decay.

These are 5 second slides of the 18 different alien species we are looking at. That one there is the most gruesome looking. The guards at one facility are carefully indoctrinated over several months being shown pictures similar to but not exactly like the alien. Only when he'd been acclimatized, so to speak, of the horrible looking beings are they allowed to stand in security positions. Before these acclimatizations were done, we had two guards die of a heart attack as the aliens came down the hallway unexpectedly.

And this last clip is of the Kennedy assassination. You've heard of the second gunman theory? Well, this is the second camera that recorded exactly what happened and we had 4 gunmen. And the bottom line was that Kennedy had to go. He insisted on releasing what little alien information we had told him about and he was trying to withdraw troops from Vietnam which we were using as a diversion for the public. After Kennedy we never told any President anything. Nixon knew because he was briefed as VP in 1952. That's how we knew where to take Jackie Gleason to Homestead Air Force Base to see the alien bodies we had in storage there.

And that's about it. What say you Art Bell? Do we brief the public? Yay or nay?"

--Special thanks to "Spaceprophet" of Fantastic Forum who provided this transcription.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 10 2005, 12:52 AM
Quote Post

hrm
1/9/2005
12:11 pm EST
GLP

Did our astronauts see more than they were allowed to tell?

Rumors have persisted for years that the astronauts --- nearly all military officers susceptible to being silenced under orders --- may have seen something more on the moon than rocks and dust. A According to transcripts of the technical debriefing following the Apollo 11 mission, astronauts Armstrong, Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin and Michael Collins told of an encounter with a large cylindrical UFO even before reaching the moon. Aldrin said, “The first unusual thing that we saw I guess was one day out or pretty close to the moon. It had a sizable dimension to it...” Aldrin said the Apollo crew at first thought the object was the Saturn 4 booster rocket (S-IVB) but added, “We called the ground and were told the S-IVB was 6,000 miles away.” Aldrin described the UFO as a cylinder while Armstrong said it was “...really two rings. Two connected rings.” Collins also said it appeared to be a hollow cylinder which was tumbling. He added, “It was a hollow cylinder. But then you could change the focus on the sextant and it would be replaced by this open-book shape. It was really weird.”

Even more strange was the experience of Aldrin and Armstrong, after they reached the moon.

According to an Associated Press story of July 20, 1969 (my file copy is from the San Bernardino Sun-Telegram), the astronauts sighted eerie lights inside a crater near the point on the moon where their lunar lander was due to touch down the next day.

On their first sweep around the moon, Armstrong described a mysterious bright light on the inner wall of the crater Aristarchus, located north of their flight path. “It seems to have a slight amount of florescence to it. The area in the crater is quite bright,” he reported. “That area is definitely brighter than anything else I can see. There doesn’t appear to be any color involved in it…It looks like an eerie sight,” confirmed Aldrin.

Two astronauts who appear to have broken ranks are Dr. Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper. On a Oprah Winfrey Show on July 19, 1991, Mitchell hinted that all information regarding UFOs has not been released, saying, “I do believe that here is a lot more known about extraterrestrial investigation than is available to the public right now (and) has been for a long time....It’s a long, long story. It goes back to World War II when all of that happened, and is highly classified stuff.”

On “Dateline NBC” in 1996, Mitchell was even more candid. “I have no firsthand experience, but I have had the opportunity to meet with people from three countries who in the course of their official duties claim to have had personal firsthand encounter experiences...with extraterrestrials,” he said. Recently, Mitchell flatly stated that some advanced military craft use technology derived from alien spacecraft that have been collected by the U.S. Government.

Cooper, in a letter read during a 1978 meeting at the United Nations to discuss UFOs, stated, “...I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet form other planets, which are obviously a little more advanced than we are here on Earth.”

Also that year, Cooper wrote a letter to the ambassador of the Mission of Grenada to the United Nations supporting a UN initiative to study UFOs. In his letter, Cooper stated that astronauts “are very reluctant to even discuss UFOs due to the great numbers of people who have indiscriminately sold fake stories and forged documents abusing their names and reputations without hesitation. Those few astronauts who have continued to participate in the UFO field have had to do so very cautiously. There are several of us who do believe in UFOs and who have had occasion to see a UFO on the ground, or from an airplane.”

Cooper’s mention of a “UFO on the ground” apparently was a reference to his own experience at Edwards Air Force Base on May 2, 1957. In 1993, Cooper gave this account of the incident, “...I had a crew that was filming an installation of a precision landing system we were installing out on the dry lake bed, and they were there with stills and movies and filmed the whole installation and they came running in to tell me that this UFO, a little saucer, had come down right over them, put down three gear, and landed about 50 yards from them, and as they proceeded to go on over to get a closer shot of it, it lifted up, put the gear in, and disappeared in a rapid rate of speed. And so I had to follow my directions as a military...I had to look up the regulations on who I was to call to report this, which I did, and they ordered me to immediately have the film developed, put it in a pouch, and send them by the commanding general’s plane to Washington, which I did. And that was the last I’ve ever heard of the film.”

It is interesting to note that, despite the continued protests that there is no government secrecy regarding UFOs, there is no public report on this incident. Although the event was listed in the Project Blue Book index, a full report and clear photos are suspiciously absent.

Yet Cooper, who reported the UFO landing, was selected as a Mercury astronaut only two years later. In a 1996 interview, Cooper said he discounts any conventional explanation for his experience. Asked his thoughts on UFOs, the astronaut said, “Well, I figured it was somebody coming from some distant place to visit us.”

So, at least some of this nation’s astronauts have had unexplained experiences and voiced views radically different from conventional thinking.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc504.htm

Excerpt of interview with Gordon Cooper
OMNI, March 1980, p. 106

OMNI: What about the repeated allegations that the astronauts saw many UFOs?

COOPER: It got so bad that there were deliberately falsified tapes of communications with the astronauts, where UFO material was simply edited in. To my knowledge, the only astronaut on any of the Mercury, Gemini, or Apollo missions who ever saw anything that might have been a UFO was Jim McDivitt, but he didnīt get enough pictures to prove anything substantial. Thatīs the only case, in spite of all the stories you hear.

OMNI: Didnīt you go after some UFOs as an air force pilot in Germany in the 1950s?

COOPER: Yes, several days in a row we sighted groups of metallic, saucer-shaped vehicles at great altitudes over the base, and we tried to get close to them, but they were able to change direction faster than our fighters. I do believe UFOs exists and that the truly unexplained ones are from some other technologically advanced civilization. From my association with aircraft and spacecraft, I think I have a pretty good idea of what everyone on this planet has and their performance capabilities, and Iīm sure some of the UFOs at least are not from anywhere on Earth.

OMNI: Arenīt you concerned about the reaction of people who may read this?

COOPER: Iīve always been honest about my views on this subject. Because the astronauts have been so badly misquoted by irresponsible journalists, itīs up to each of us to say what he believes in. Iīm engaged in a lawsuit against people who used my name for a commercial venture, quoting me to the effect that Iīm dedicated to forcing the government to tell the truth about UFOs. I never said that at all. If any UFO information is being suppressed, itīs certainly not in the U.S. Air Force, because I was at a high enough level to know about it.

In defense of the military attitude, I canīt really blame them for being negative when I consider ridiculous things that have been said and written and the fact that the military is responsible for national security. Itīs a little embarrassing to acknowledge they canīt explain some things.

OMNI: ...Are people psychologically ready to face it if UFOs should prove to be manned by visiting aliens?

COOPER: People want to know whatīs going on in the world around them, and I think theyīre prepared for the truth, whatever it is. A lot of people donīt believe anything about UFOs because of the absurd treatises that have come out on the subject. And a lot of people are afraid of the unknown. But the more we know, the greater the likelihood of treating UFOs in a friendly fashion.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
anon. cow. nli

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 10 2005, 10:06 AM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp, happy new year!

Had you heard about what John Lear posted late last year on the Fantastic Forum?

He kind of backed out of everything he's been saying for all these years, and asked that folks respect his privacy..like now he's dropping out of the public eye with his info.

Found it odd. Wasn't sure what changed his mind...after all these years, if he was finally threatened...or what????????

I've read stuff about the astronauts on the moon..that they were "told" not to return...all sorts of stuff..makes you wonder!

And how about the rover on Mars..supposed to have had a short life span..pannels that get the suns energy for power..supposed to be so dirty...the pannels seemed to be getting cleaned off somehow!!!???????? wtf?????

So many mysteries...of course I suspect there are the elite few who know the answers..but they aren't about to share!

hugs!
anon.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 10 2005, 05:53 PM
Quote Post
Hi anon. cow. Happy New Year to you too!

<<<And how about the rover on Mars..supposed to have had a short life span..pannels that get the suns energy for power..supposed to be so dirty...the pannels seemed to be getting cleaned off somehow!!!????????>>>

Yeah, I posted that in You Gotta See That section.

Makes me scratchinghead.gif

I don't know what to think sometimes with information that is fed to us by the so-called experts regarding aliens.

Is it disinformation? Fear based?

I believe, we are all genetic creations/ hybrids/chimeras and we're not all the same. (Though we seem to share some common genes.)

Take Care...

Peace, Mark

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 186
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 11 2005, 09:49 AM
Quote Post
Hey Pupp, wasn't sure where the Rover thing was posted..I'll go check out the thread because I haven't read up on it as much as I'd like to.

Was telling my inlaws about it over the holidays.

They are fundamentalist/Born Again folks. I was wondering what they would make of it. I told them Marvin Marshin was cleaning off the panels with a squeegy!!!

nyuknyuk.gif

They didn't seem offended by me saying that either there's water, rain or something washing it off...or something is cleaning it off..and Nasa isn't tellin! I told them..even if it was raining....where there's water..there is life...life of some form...maybe not as evolved as us..but life indeed.

When things to slowly come out..however big or small...the "conventional" religious folks are going to be facing some internal conflicts. I'm very sorry for them...I understand that most prefer a comfort zone, and don't want to face reality...but I think it's important to have the truth. Just because things didn't go down exactly like the "bible" said...or should I say many things were left out of the book (at least that's my opinion), doesn't mean we can't believe in a creator. I feel no conflict what so ever....I think the universe and all of the answers in it are amazing..I wanna learn everything I can!

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 11 2005, 10:31 AM
Quote Post
Hey Anon. Cow.

I think there are several creators and some are responsible for our creation.

Today modern science can clone or create any type of hybrid animal/human desired

The Island of Dr. Moreau is no longer considered fiction, actually it's been a reality for thousands of years.

I think God is within you.

I think it's a powerful energy force of love, compassion, honesty and forgiveness.

JMHO

P.S. Dang them Martians, they clean the windows but neglect the tires!!!!

LOLOLOL

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 186
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 11 2005, 12:37 PM
Quote Post
"P.S. Dang them Martians, they clean the windows but neglect the tires!!!!"

lol.gif

Indeed!

They can come wash my car next if they wish..but I want my tires done too!!!

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 10 2005, 03:56 PM
Quote Post
This next portion of John Lear material was forwarded to me by email from a member of the forum.
~ PuPP

DECEMBER 29, 1987 ...John Lear became interested in UFOs after talking with U.S. Air Force personnel who had witnessed a UFO at Bentwaters AFB near London. He was told how 3 small aliens walked up to the Wing Commander. Note to the Press: The Government of the United States continues to rely on your personal and professional gullibility to suppress the information contained herein. Your cooperation over the past 40 years has exceeded our wildest expectations and we salute you.

’The sun does not revolve around the Earth.’

’The U.S. Governmemt has been in business with little, grey extraterrestrials for more than 20 years.’

The first truth stated here got Giordano Bruno burned at the stake in 1600 for daring to propose that it was real. The second truth has gotten FAR more people killed. But the truth must be told. The fact that the Earth revolves around the sun was successfully suppressed by the Church for over 200 years. It eventually caused a major upheaval in the Church, Government and in thought. We must again face the shocking facts; the ’horrible truth’ the Government has been hiding from us for over 40 years. Our Government, in an effort to protect Democracy, has sold us to the aliens!

Before I begin, I’d like to offer a word in the defense of those who bargained us away. They had the best of intentions.

Germany may have recovered a flying saucer as early as 1939. General James H. Doolittle went to Sweden in 1946 to inspect a flying saucer that had crashed there in Spitzbergen. The horrible truth was known to only a very few persons. The little creatures looked like praying mantises and they were MUCH more advanced than us...

Of the original group that was first to learn of the aliens, several committed suicide. The most prominent of which was General James V. Forrestal who jumped to his death from a 16th story hospital window. Forrestal’s medical records are sealed to this day.

President Truman quickly put a lid on the secret and turned the screws so tight that the general public still thinks that flying saucers are a joke. In 1947, Truman established a group of top military and scientific personnel of their time. They were known as MJ-12.

Although the group exists today, none of the original members are still alive. The last one to die was Gordon Gray, former Secretary to the Army, in 1984. As each member passed away, the group  itself appoints a new member to its position. There is some speculation that MJ-12 expanded to at least several more members.

There were more saucer crashes in the late ’40s: The one in Roswell, New Mexico and the one near Laredo, Texas about 30 miles from the Mexican border.

Consider the position of the U.S. Government at that time. They proudly thought of themselves as the most powerful nation on Earth, having recently produced the atomic bomb; an event so stupendous, it would take Russia 4 years to catch up, and only with the help of traitors to Democracy. 

..What was it like for those all who had witnessed the panic of Orson Wells’ radiobroadcast ’The War of the Worlds’ in 1938? Imagine their horror as they viewed the dead bodies of these frightening looking little creatures with enormous eyes, reptilian skin and claws for fingers. Imagine their shock as they attempted to determine how these strange ’saucers’ were powered. They discovered no part remotely similar to what they were familiar with... It is only when you fully understand the overwhelming helplessness the Government was faced with in the late ’40s that you can comprehend their perceived need for a total, thorough and sweeping cover-up.

In July 1952, a panicked Government watched helplessly as a squadron of ’flying saucers’ flew over Washington D.C. and buzzed the White House, the Capital Building and the Pentagon. It took all the imagination and intimidation the Government could muster to force that incident out of the memory of the public.

On April 30, 1964, the first real communication between these aliens and the U.S. Government took place in Holloman AFB in New Mexico. Three saucers landed at a prearranged area and a meeting was held between the aliens and federal officers during the period of 1969 -1971. MJ-12 representing the U.S., made a DEAL. The deal was that in exchange for technology that they would provide to us, we agreed to ’ignore’ the abductions that were going on and suppress information on the cattle mutilations.

The EBEs (grey Zeta Reticulans) assured MJ-12 that the abductions [usually lasting about 2 hours] were merely the ongoing monitoring of developing civilizations. In fact, the real purposes for the abductions turned out to be for:

1) The insertion of a 3mm, spherical device through the nasal cavity and into the brain of the abductee. The device is used for the biological monitoring, tracking and control of the abductee.

2) Implementation of Post Hypnotic Suggestion to carry out a specific activity during a specific time period, the actuation of which will occur within the next 2 to 5 years.

3) Termination of some people so that they could function as living sources for biological material and substances.

4) Termination of individuals who represent a threat to the continuation of their activity.

5) Effecting genetic engineering experiments.

6) Impregnation of human females and early termination of pregnancies to secure the crossbreed infant.

The U.S. Government was not initially aware of the far-reaching consequences of the ’deal.’ They were led to believe that the abductions were essentially benign and since they figured the abductions would probably go on anyway whether they agreed or not, they merely insisted that a current list of abductees be submitted by the aliens, on a periodic basis, to MJ-12 and the National Security Council.

..The EBEs have a genetic disorder in that their digestive system is atrophied and not functional. Some speculate that they were involved in some type of accident or nuclear war or possibly on the backside of an evolutionary genetic curve. In order to sustain themselves, they use an enzyme hormonal secretion obtained from the tissue that they extract from humans and animals. Note: Cows and humans are genetically similar.

..A huge underground facility was constructed for and with the help of the EBEs. Needless to say, the ’bargained for’ technology couldn’t be used against the EBEs themselves. It became known that MANY more people were being abducted than were listed. Some of the nation’s missing children had been used for secretions and other parts required by the aliens. 

In 1979, there was an altercation of sorts at the Dulce laboratory. A special armed forces unit was called in to try and free a number of our people trapped in the facility. According to one source, 66 people had been killed. By 1984, MJ-12 must have been in stark terror of the mistake they had made in dealing with the EBEs. They had subtly promoted ’Close Encounters of the Third Kind’ and ’E.T.’ to get the public used to ’odd-looking’ aliens that were compassionate, benevolent and very much our ’space brothers.’ MJ-12 sold the EBEs to the public and was now faced with the fact that quite the opposite was true. In addition, a plan was formulated in 1968 to make the public aware of the existence of aliens on Earth over the next 20 years to be culminated with several documentaries to be released during 1985 - 1987. These documentaries would explain the history and intentions of the EBEs. The discovery of the ’Grand Deception’ [many more abductions] put the entire plans, hopes and dreams of MJ-12 into utter confusion and panic. What to do now?

Part of MJ-12 wanted to confess the whole scheme and shambles it had become to the public, beg their foregiveness and ask for their support. The majority of MJ-12 argued that there was no way they could do that, that the situation was untenable and there was no use in exciting people with the ’horrible truth.’ They decided that the best plan was to continue the development of a weapon that could be used against the EBEs. Under the guise of ’SDI,’ the Strategic Defense Initiative concerned the aliens and had nothing to do with defense for inbound Russian nuclear missiles.

As these words are being written (1987), Dr. Edward Teller ’father of the H-Bomb’ is personally in the test tunnels of the Nevada Test Site, driving workers and associates ’like a man possessed.’ Teller and Dr. Henry Kissenger are both members of MJ-12 as well as Admiral Bobby Inman and possibly Admiral Poindexter, to name a few of its current members.

Before the Grand Deception was discovered and according to a meticulous plan of metered release of info to the public, several documentaries and videotapes were made. William Moore, who wrote ’The Roswell Incident,’ has a videotape of two newsmen interviewing a military officer associated  with MJ-12. He answered questions relating to the history of MJ-12 and the cover-up.

..The officer also related the fact that the EBEs claim to have created Jesus Christ! The EBEs have a type of recording device that has recorded all of Earth’s history and can display it in the form of a hologram. The hologram can be filmed, but because of the way holograms work the film was not clear. The crucifixion of Christ on the Mount of Olives has allegedly been put on film...

..Now you ask: ’Why haven’t I heard about any of this?’ Who do you think you would hear this from? Dan Rather? Tom Brokaw? Wrong. These people just READ the news, they don’t find it...and they would not risk their credibility on this kind of story... 

Well then, you ask: ’What about our scientists?’ What about Carl Sagan? Arthur C. Clarke? Isaac Asimov? Wouldn’t they have known? If Carl Sagan knows, then he is committing a great fraud through the solicitation of memberships in the Planetary Society or SETI, ’to search for
extraterrestrial intelligence.’

Another charade into which the U.S. dumps millions of dollars every year is the radio telescope in Arecibo, Puerto Rico, operated by Cornell University with guess who? - Carl Sagan. Cornell is ostensibly searching for signals from Outer Space; a sign that maybe somebody is out there.

It is hard to believe that intelligent astronomers like Sagan could be so ignorant. Surely Asimov, the most prolific sci-fi writer of all time would have guessed by now that there must be an enormous cover-up.

Perhaps he’s afraid that Foundation and Empire will turn out to be inaccurate. What about Clarke? Surely the most technically accurate of sci-fi writers with very close ties to NASA would have at least a hint of what’s really going on. In a recent sci-fi survey, Clarke estimated that contact with ET intelligent life would not occur before the 21st Century. If the Government won’t tell us the truth and the major networks won’t even give it serious consideration, then what is the big picture, anyway? Have the EBEs done a million abductions worldwide? Have they built many secret bases at Groom Lake, Sunspot, Datil, Roswell and Pine Town, New Mexico; to name only a few?

Is the more sinister and most probable situation that the invasion is essentially complete and it is all over but the screaming? A well-planned invasion of Earth for its (human) resources and benefits would not begin with mass landings of ray gun equipped aliens. 

A properly planned and executed invasion by an advanced civilization would most likely be complete before even a handful of people realized what was happening. The best advice I can give you is the next time you see a flying saucer and are awed by its obvious display of technology and gorgeous lightshow...RUN LIKE HELL!!

- end - 

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0544 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild