Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> About Dex, Modified Feb 2009

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 308
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 6 2005, 01:03 PM
Quote Post
I'll introduce myself with a short story.

I'm an initiate of 'Whole Light Beings' written about in a book titled '64 Keys of Enoch' by a J.J. Hurtak.
I'm also an abductee of a medical group from Coma Berenices. Paul Villa, contactee, has photographed a craft of their's I've been aboard.
I was injured in Vietnam, they saved my life.

http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_wsn/page2.html

To make this brief, I'll share a little of my abilities with you.

Remember back when Jessica Lunsford was abducted? A case in Florida? Have you ever watched Court TV's episode's about psychic detective's? Well, I have their kind of abilities.

I recently was able to prove to my wife Shirley, just how accurate the ability for receiving mental pictures can be.

After a week had gone by and no clues were found to find Jessica I decided to step in, as I've done in the past with other major cases... Danny Rolling). That is.. helping the local authorities find evidence, the kind they look for. My regret is I started out to late to save young Jessica. Shirley wanted me to prove to her I could do this, so, that night I was able to see that Jessica was dead and that a neighbor had abducted her and still had her body in his possession.

Due to frustrations, a week after her abduction, I finally contacted a Sheriff in the mid-west who himself has been on CRT TV (Phil Jordan) who IMO is one of the best psychic's they've had on there show. I told him what I knew and asked him if he could get involved and find her. I was confident he could. However, he said to me at the time he couldn't because he was already involved with another case and also stated he'd have to wait for the local authorities to learn about him and offer him a chance to participate.

The police still hadn't learned anything more about the abductor.

Upon my hearing about the case, the night after her abduction, I had drawn a picture of the perpetrator for Shirley and emphasized to her that this guy had very unusual high receding hair. I saw him wearing a hat in my mind's eye. I drew an accurate profile. It turned out he was bald on top. I told Shirley there's something about a church and I got the initials J. E. and couldn't make out clearly the other information, but, I was sure I saw the letter C.

I said to Shirley, maybe, the initials are J.E. or J. C...This is documented by her. It turned out his name was John Evander Couey, J.E.C.. I received information indicating something about a church. There was a church connected to this crime. I believed it was where he watched her from and it also played the important role of a command center for the police.

At the time of the abduction Couey was living 150 yards from where Jessica had lived. I knew where he was hiding her. Unfortunately, Again I repeat, I started out doing this too late. A major problem for me was contacting the police's Command Center. Very, very difficult to get through. In addition, another obstacle is getting by police belief impediment's and until they become more acclimated to people having these abilities the effective work that can be accomplish with them will sit on the back burner for now. CRT TV is helping a great deal to educate law enforcement to a psychic's real potential. I'll make a prediction...They'll be needed.

(Note:) There were more details I gave to Shirley, but, I don't think we'll be able to verify them now. The success of that demonstration for her was enough detail received we could have caught him in time.

Hopefully, the next time we will.

I'll share one experience. I was in contact with Los Angeles Space Division, a week before the lockerbie Airliner crash over Scotland.
I had informed personnel there, a passenger Airliner would be brought down by a bomb hidden in a cassette player or a radio. I wasn't sure which one it would be. I was able to see the numbers on the side of the Airliner, but, I didn't pay close enough attention the remember what they were. Seriously unfortunate, We waited. 4 days later the terrorist bombing happened. The next day I telephoned Space Division's counterintelligence agent Matt and we both agreed the information I discussed with him days before was pretty accurate, yet, I couldn't prevent the destruction because of one important lacking detail. I missed the Airliner number's.
Approximately, 3 months later, investigators had determined the plane's bomb was hidden in a radio/cassette player.

A true story

Dex

This post has been edited by Dex on Feb 1 2009, 11:41 AM

--------------------
Dex
"Breaking the Spear of Destiny"
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 6 2005, 02:01 PM
Quote Post
Hey Dex, remember our recent email exchange?

For what it's worth, I fully believe you have the abilities you displayed, no need to convince me.

I also believe that fluoride, vaccinations and other poisons/toxins have limited those abilities.

One of the messages in 2002 that I was given to share with others was to purify our bodies - try and remove and limit the intake of toxins and unhealthy foods.

At the time, I didn't realize it was so that our abilities would improve, but now I believe that was the reason for the message.

And yes - my gf watches Psychic Detectives all the time and I'm a real good critic of the show - it's real!

Some people use their abilities for the good of mankind - almost like an Angel while others use their abilities to score on chicks at bars, get a better job, probe into peoples brains and they use their gifts for monetary and status gains.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Member No.: 509
Mood: 

Posted: May 2 2005, 01:00 PM
Quote Post
I've tried to tell my girlfriend that I could reason with a higher concious than that of an average human and can see little events unfold before they happen, like someone falling or a car crash. I have yet to prove it to her but continue to try smileNew4.gif Its difficult to prove something like this to anyone since everyone's lives are programmed to believe their favorite sitcoms are real rather than the things that make up our "true" consciousness. O well...

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 308
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 2 2006, 04:09 PM
Quote Post
Hey, thanks guys, I appreciated your commentary...
We live in a wondrous universe when we can see it for what it really is...

Dex

--------------------
Dex
"Breaking the Spear of Destiny"
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.2711 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild