Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Looks like we got ourselves a Comet, Soho

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 166
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 12 2004, 05:18 AM
Quote Post
2004 PERSEIDS: FIRST NEXT GREAT OUTBURST? Esko Lyytinen predicts that the 1862 dust trail of comet 109P/Swift -Tuttle will pass just inside of Earth orbit (at a distance of 0.0012 AU) when Earth approaches that point during the upcoming 2004 Perseids. Earth passes the trail node at solar longitude (2000.0) 139.441 degrees. This occurs at 11 August 20:54 UT. The outburst will be visible from parts of Europe and Asia. Esko predicted earlier that the shower will be brief, with a half-strength duration of only about fifteen minutes. Peter Jenniskens pointed out that the outburst should last significantly longer, about FWHM = 42 minutes, and broader if we miss the trail by more than calculated. In more recent work, Lyytinen now arrives at a duration of 40 minutes.

http://leonid.arc.nasa.gov/

--------------------
Truth is stranger than fiction
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 12 2004, 07:21 PM
Quote Post

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 149
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 12 2004, 07:42 PM
Quote Post
That is mercury. It is transiting right to left.

--------------------
"The Owls Are Not What They Seem"
http://community.webshots.com/user/wowbobwow
Band photos!!!!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/pallnut
A larger gallery of band photos I took!!!
http://photobucket.com/albums/v305/WOWBOBWOW/
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 13 2004, 02:05 AM
Quote Post
U.S. Summons Experts to Draft Asteroid Defense Plan

Toledo Blade
The Cincinnati Post
June 7, 2002

Today's Top Stories
The U.S. federal government is summoning the world's top scientists to an urgent conference this summer to plan defenses against an attack that could wipe out an American city or disrupt the whole country's infrastructure.

No, it's not global terrorism. ..................................etc

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...irasteroid.html

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 13 2004, 06:56 AM
Quote Post
CROP CIRCLE WARNING? COINCIDENCE? OR INCOMING?

I recognized patterns I had seen recently. I recognized them right away.

On the right hand side of this crop circle, was a graphic representation of the Venus transiting event that just took place. A line was drawn between it across the field and connected to the figure on the left. In the middle of the crop circle was also something I recognized immediately. It appeared to be remarkable similar to the data found on the Swan radar animation that had been offerred recently to support the claims of incoming comets made by Aussie Bloke.

Now I know, he's been discredited, found out whatever. Please just bear with me here. If you review the following animation, you will also see the similarities to the figure in the center of the crop circle. I believe it also may diagram the relative sizes of the incoming objects in tracings of other circles within the main center circle.

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bi...m.cgi?read=4283

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
BJ

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 13 2004, 10:10 AM
Quote Post
Shakoora, thanks again for posting! As for "Mercury" entering the C3 image from right to left, I have the frame saved from the 6-10-04 C3 image that shows "Mercuy" more left than right, more central! Then the object disappeared from the frames! So how did this object move from left to right, then change course, travelling right to left in 2 days where it appeared again on 6-12-04 just making entry? I wish I could post the image captured on 6-10 for you. Something isn't right here!

As for the crop circle, they may be on to something. Guess we'll know pretty soon.

BJ

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 168
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 13 2004, 02:05 PM
Quote Post
Arkansas meteors

Residents in Faulkner and Garland Counties believe they saw meteors soaring through the atmosphere just after 10:00 Tuesday night. Experts at the Arkansas Sky Observatory explain it´s the end of a major meteor shower related to Halley´s Comet.

All Conway resident Tami Earnhart knows is that the sonic boom it made was enough to rattle her entire house. "It just shook all of the doors, all of the doors and everything. It was just a loud boom that shook everything. It sounded like a train was coming through our house it was that loud."

And Joshua Meeks says he saw, "A big ball of fire, like a big flash - I mean it was almost as big as the moon."

Many in Conway and Hot Springs saw those flashes, but it´s unclear where or if anything made it to the ground. If it was in fact a meteor, they´re a rare find in Arkansas. Only 14 have been found in the state´s recorded history. One way to tell a meteor from an earth rock, is a meteor will attract a magnet.

Jennifer Woody, Reporter
Created: 5/19/2004 4:37:29 PM
Updated: 5/19/2004 6:36:03 PM

http://www.todaysthv.com/printfullstory.aspx?storyid=9843

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 14 2004, 03:38 AM
Quote Post
Maybe related?? DUST????
[QUOTE]A week or so back, someone posted a thread regarding the Southern Cross and nearby stars being ´blocked´.
I live in Auckland, New Zealand, and have been watching the SC for the last 4-5 nights (weather permitting).
The weather tonight is very clear, as it has been for most of the last week.

I have noticed that around this time of night (10:56pm NZST 14-6-04) that the 4th star, on the right-hand side of the constellation has now ´disppeared´ and appears to be blocked. In reality, the star is there but it is exceptionally faint. As are other stars around it.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/mess...f4ea068fdddb779

Also [QUOTE]All what will happen is: Earth will be hit around 5:30 GMT on June 20th by a Meteor.
100000+ dead total.

And probably with a second meteor on June 24th.
If it hits, too: 250000+ dead total.

And thank God less probably with a third - nasty big one - on June 27th.
If this one hits: no prediction - many.

The impact(s) will cause serious flooding (water impact) (and/)or earthquakes (land mass impact).
This all surrounded by a worldwide storm of mini-meteors. So it´s gettin bright, dusty, and loud in a place near you.

Additionally we have major problems with Asteroid Toutatis around September 29th. Check, why Toutatis was named Toutatis!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/mess...page=&showdate=

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 14 2004, 03:48 AM
Quote Post
Space Dust Flooding Our Solar System

John Roach
for National Geographic News
August 27, 2003

A flood of interstellar dust is breaching the sun's weakened magnetic shield and drifting into the solar system, according to European astronomers.
The interstellar dust particles measure about one-hundredth the diameter of a human hair. The bits are thought to supply the building blocks of all solid bodies in the galaxy, including the planets and humans.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20..._spacedust.html

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 14 2004, 05:11 AM
Quote Post
Arizona Dust Storms and Pics.

ROSE: I LIVE IN ARIZONA. HA, THE FIRST ONE I SAW HERE, I THOUGHT IT WAS THE END TIMES. LEFT THE FRONT AND BACK DOORS OPEN. WAS FROM ILLINOIS, THOUGHT IT WAS A TORNADO INSTEAD OF A DUST STORM. IN ILLINOIS, YOU LEAVE SOME WINDOWS CRACKED SO THE WHOLE HOUSE DOESN'T BLOW UP. WELL, HA CLEANED THE HOUSE FOR 4 DAYS. SHOVELED DIRT FOR DAYS (OUT OF THE HOUSE). SO, I KNOW DUST(DIRT) STORMS IN ARIZONA. NOT SO NEATO!!! (Thanks for the great story!!!, Mark) (06/10/04)

http://imageevent.com/markandsuzy/newmexicoduststorm

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 189
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 14 2004, 08:35 PM
Quote Post
just listened to mysteriesofthemind.com, interesting had cliff (?) from halfpasthuman.com on with some info. sounded to me like he is seeing some climate stuff and most should not expect a normal summer by any means. not saying anything about asteroids etc. did make reference to enterprise mission and info on how maybe we should look universal vs global, at all the changes in the solar system not just earth. know i have read thru it before and it is interesting.

tomorrow alex will have on the real grant gartrell, for anyone interested.

PMEmail Poster
Shak (Unlogged)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 15 2004, 02:36 AM
Quote Post
Hi Starlyt, Well I guess we will all know soon enough if theres any truth to all this asteroid/comet stuff, got big doubts myself...but who knows?????

smile.gif Shak smile.gif

MORE DUST REPORTS

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 16 2004, 02:00 AM
Quote Post

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 16 2004, 04:25 PM
Quote Post
Meteorite sighted in NSW

June 17, 2004

A METEORITE reportedly the size of a house fell on the NSW south coast overnight, exploding in a bright flash, police said today.

A driver on the Hume Highway shortly after 9pm (AEST) near Menangle reported an object the size of a house falling from the sky.
The object fell east of the Hume Highway, possibly in an escarpment near the top of a hill at Bulli, police were told.

The meteorite was described as glowing silver in colour and similar to an artillery shell when it exploded with a bright flash on impact.

Workers at the Sydney Airport Tower said they saw a meteorite about 9pm, police said.

No other reports were received by police and extensive police patrols of the area did not turn up the space debris.

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story.js...storyid=1491335

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 16 2004, 05:52 PM
Quote Post
test

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0413 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild