Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Weird Cannibal Illuminati Initiation, Dream

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 164
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2004, 08:17 AM
Quote Post
Weird Cannibal illuminati Initiation Dream

Just woke up and had a WACKED out dream.

I was at some fancy pancy type of gathering of some sort, with lots of rich powerfull people in attendance everyone well dressed in fancy tuxedos and dresses. I happened to be sitting close to Andy Richter(sidekick from the Conan O Brian show) my father(the skeptic) was also there but not sitting anywhere near me. There was all sorts of speakers and singers. Oh ya and they played this prank on a couple men in the audience where they put this goo in their hair and it turned out to be pink hair dye. Anyways, after awhile a couple of men were singing and it turned out to be the exact same song that they sing at Bohemian Grove during the Cremation of Care ritual, the eerie, methodical tone was unmistakable. I was thinking to myself ´what the hell´ then I yelled out, but not too loudly...

´Bohemian Grove!´

Andy and a few others glanced at me and gave me a weird look but nothing much more and the singers continued. Then they started handing out big silver platters of Bacon! I didn´t think much of it, and I was pretty hungry, so I slapped down a bunch of slices on my plate when the bacon platter was passed in my direction. After munching on the juicy snacks for awhile I got to thinking, I remembered reading about pigs being genetically created to closely match human DNA. I thought about all people who were at this thing, all of them were fat cat elitists, white the cremation of care song continued I got this really ominous, unearthly VIBE, and then it suddenly hit me, this was not bacon but slices of human flesh! This was some kind of RITUAL! Needless to say, this startled me somewhat, and I started looking around tentatively yet still trying to keep my ´cool´. I continued to munch away on the juicy snack while making uncomfortable eye contact with others around me and Andy who at this point seemed to be closely watching me. After awhile nearing the end of this ´ceremony´ or whatever it was, Andy approached me and whispered in my ear

´What do you know kid?´

I whispered back...

´Everything´

Andy responded...

´You will be contacted soon.´

I then left the event with my father, while driving, I contemplated telling him what happened, and I did, I told him everything that happened, I told him about the Grove and about the human manbacon, that they were going to contact me but of course he didn´t believe a word and called me crazy!

--------------------
"Infinite Universe of Solar Electric Love, confuses scientist bound and gagged by speculative experimentation on mathematical probabilities."
PMEmail Poster

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2004, 08:24 AM
Quote Post
I'm at a loss for words man!

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2004, 04:42 PM
Quote Post
Hey CK, what a bizarre dream.

Was that your own dream?

Skeptics will say you've been reading too much.

LOL

I've got a few real strange dreams from 2002 that I'll never forget - levitating, floating, witches - cult gathering and a meeting of the new arrivals to earth... one day when I feel up to it, I'll post them.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 11 2004, 09:55 AM
Quote Post
weird...
had a dream turn nightmare just a few days ago..
was also at some gathering like a fund raiser/signing/concert ??
but...was backstage in my usual t shirt and raggedy gym shorts...
they said i could meet one of the singers there...
it was quite a gala...
people started arriving...
all dressed to the max.
then...they said i had to also dress up in a formal dress to even be in the shadows !
oiy...
i did not like any of the dresses...tis not my style...and knew i would not be able to see the events...or meet my fav singer.
i made it end and woke up.
i kinda felt like rituals had been going on all that night.
it was either thurs or friday ???
i should write my dreams down...
illuminaughtie...
burn em.
or are we "them" ??????????????????????????

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0897 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild