Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Thousands Of Birds Fall From Australian Sky!

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 850
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 23 2007, 08:48 AM
Quote Post
I still remember this story from 2 years ago. I never heard exactly what killed them.

10,000 Birds Fall From Sky - China

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0...5E13762,00.html ^

Posted on 05/28/2004 2:43:20 AM PDT by Fast5

10,000 birds fall from sky From correspondents in China

MORE than 10,000 birds died mysteriously in eastern China's Jiangsu province, dropping like rain from the sky, state media reported yesterday.

Farmers and other witnesses in Sangongdian village in Taizhou city saw flocks of bramble finch suddenly fall from the sky on Tuesday, the Beijing Youth Daily said.

Most of the birds were dead when they hit the ground and some were injured, it said. The birds look like sparrows and are small in size.

Officials from the local centre for disease prevention and control rushed to the scene. Samples from the birds were taken to a lab in nearby Nanjing city for testing to determine the cause of death.

Experts from the Jiangsu province agriculture department said that because the birds died while in flight, the cause of death may have been contamination in their food, water or environment.

They did not immediately say whether there was any connection with the spreading bird flu outbreak in Asia.

At least 12 of China's 31 provinces have confirmed or suspected outbreaks of the avian influenza, which has devastated flocks across Asia and killed 11 people in Vietnam and five in Thailand.

China, the world's second-largest producer and fifth-largest exporter of chicken meat, has culled millions of birds in an attempt to halt the march of the disease.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1143715/posts

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 24 2007, 07:32 AM
Quote Post
Now repeat after me.... can you say....

Canary in a coal mine?

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 12 2007, 11:18 AM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Mark J. Harper @ Jan 10 2007, 01:52 AM)
Canary in a coal mine....

What were you saying, Mark?

Lead Poisoning Likely Cause of Esperance Bird Deaths

March 10, 2007
Amanda O'Brien
The Australian

LEAD poisoning is suspected of killing thousands of birds that fell from the sky over the West Australian coastal town of Esperance last year.

After three months of searching for answers to the unprecedented phenomenon, the state Department of Environment finally confirmed yesterday that lead poisoning was responsible for killing four birds it tested recently.

But it said more tests were needed before it would link lead to the deaths of all of the estimated 4000 birds that have died since December.

With another 100 bird deaths reported in the Esperance townsite this week, the state Government is bracing for a community backlash.

But Health Department spokesman Jim Dodds said there was no evidence to suggest the general population had been exposed to a health risk. He said anyone who was worried should consult their GP. No other advice was given.

The alarm was first raised by local resident Michelle Crisp in December after she found dozens of dead birds - mostly wattle birds, yellow-throated miners, new holland honeyeaters and singing honeyeaters - on her property one morning.

Within days, the town's dawn chorus was silenced as the number of dead and dying birds continued to grow. Many were seen vomiting and convulsing before death and despite numerous autopsies on the tiny bodies, authorities remained baffled.

Department of Environment spokesman David Mell said there was still no direct evidence of a lead source, although lead carbonate transported into Esperance for shipping through the port is the main suspect.

The department has already ordered an upgrade of the Esperance Port Authority's air-quality monitoring after lead particles were identified in dust at some monitoring stations.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story...6-30417,00.html

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 12 2007, 01:03 PM
Quote Post
Hi Junkman, remember in Roman times, 2000 years ago, lead was used to make their wine goblets and lead was even added to wine as a type of sweetner. I recently learned of this poisoning of the Romans. It appears that the same beings who poisoned the Romans, also worked their magic in other places, like the USA.

Remember here in America, just 100 years ago, lead solder was used in our canned foods

50 years ago, lead was used in household paints, and paints for public schools, public buildings and public businesses.

30 years ago, lead was used as an additive in our gasoline ensuring that everyone in the cities would be affected.

We must realize, that the beings who seek to rule the world have known that lead was deadly for at least 2000 years.

They also re-introduced another of their deadly toys....

EmoticonAtomBomb.gif = starofdavidspin.gif

If I was king... I'd never allow deadly and harmful nuclear reactors to be built using primitive human safeguards.

But, we know that in order to make more nuclear weapons, you need nuclear reactors which produce deadly radioactive waste.

Don't ever forget Chernobyl or 3-Mile Island.... it will happen again due to human ignorance.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 13 2007, 08:13 AM
Quote Post
Sometimes, all you can do is just shake your head!

I do believe my children & future grandchildren are going to have a horrific future! sadsmiley.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 13 2007, 12:25 PM
Quote Post
The future is in your hands.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 14 2007, 05:06 PM
Quote Post
News reports on the telly today confirm lead poisoning.peace

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 5 2007, 10:10 AM
Quote Post
Birds fall out of the sky in Western Australia

12:10PM Thursday April 05, 2007
By Kathy Marks

A strange silence was the first clue that something was wrong. The dawn chorus that usually woke residents of the picturesque coastal town of Esperance, in Western Australia, had stopped. Then birds began falling out of the sky.

The people of Esperance were alarmed when they came across dead lorikeets, wattlebirds, honeyeaters and silvereyes in their parks and back yards. Health officials told them not to worry. But they tested their rainwater tanks, the main source of drinking water, and found dangerously high levels of lead or nickel in more than a third.

Authorities still insisted there was no cause for concern. Then they tested the seabed at the Esperance port, through which nickel and lead carbonate mined inland are shipped to Asia. Some samples contained 130 times the recommended health levels of the two metals. It was also established that 4,000 birds had died of lead poisoning.

There was lead in the air, lead in the drinking water, and lead in the sea. And when health officials finally admitted that there might be reason to be anxious, and began testing the population, they found lead in their blood. Out of 900 people tested, 12 - including two young children - had higher levels than those deemed acceptable by the World Health Organisation. Lead is a particular hazard for small children and pregnant women.

The West Australian government has now ordered an inquiry. The port authority has halted exports of lead carbonate, and the mine, Magellan Metals, has suspended operations. Residents have been warned not to drink water from their tanks, and to avoid eating fish, shellfish or crustaceans caught locally.

But residents fear that their long-term health has been damaged, and they are furious with local authorities for playing down the risks. It was December when the birds began dropping dead. Only in the past fortnight has the situation been treated with due seriousness.

Graham Jacobs, an Esperance GP and local politician, said: "I think it is appalling. Lead is a serious heavy metal pollutant, and it has enormous implications for the vulnerable people, particularly, in our community."

Dr Jacobs said official advice given earlier that the lead levels that killed the birds did not pose a threat to humans had been premature. "It's a bit like me saying my patient is not having a heart attack, without looking at the blood test or the ECG (electrocardiogram)," he told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

More than 100,000 tonnes of lead carbonate - by far the most toxic form of lead, if inhaled or ingested - have been shipped through the port over the past 18 months. The birds were poisoned by lead dust from the carbonate.

The very high levels of nickel and lead at the port were found in rocks and sediment next to the loading wharf, and the state's director of environmental protection, Robert Atkins, said they were "most likely to have arisen from drainage off the port wharf area and the loading facility".

There is speculation that lead dust escaped during loading and was blown over the town by sea breezes, where it settled on roofs and was then washed into rainwater tanks.

Jim Dodds, a Health Department spokesman, told the ABC that unsafe lead levels in blood had not been found across the entire population, or even throughout families, so the cause was not clear. Jim McGinty, the state Health Minister, earlier called the situation in Esperance "very worrying from a public health perspective".

Nickel loading at the port is now being monitored, and air quality checked. Nickel cannot be detected in the blood, but can cause skin and respiratory problems. Nickel operations will be shut down, too, if safety standards are not being met.

It has emerged that the port authority did not report two "spikes" in lead dust emission levels, recorded in February and May last year.

The mining company has suggested that the lead be exported in sealed containers, or turned into pellets. Previously it was transported in a granulated form. But Esperance residents want the shipments halted completely.

- INDEPENDENT

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/articles/...jectid-10432812

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 5 2007, 03:44 PM
Quote Post
Just some common sense thinking... If birds get sick, they stop flying, but not fall out of the sky suddenly. So slow poisioning, it seems to me, is out of the question.

What might be possible is that they fly in some toxic cloud or maybe some powerful blast from cosmic origin.

my 2 cents...

rn

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0462 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild