Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Information from Dan Burisch, regarding possible futures - a must read

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Group: Members
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 18 2006, 07:30 AM
Quote Post
Recent post (November 18th 2006), in which Dan Burisch outlines
possible futures...information gleaned from ET's & ET derived technology

Link to page Dan's Notes - Page 6

Okay...

As stated above I have received PM's...

Marcia has strongly suggested that I keep this short, for health reasons, and so I will try. As she often says, when I say I will try, "Yes, you are trying!" smileNew4.gif

At the time just before closure, the one (of only two at the moment) functioning "Looking Glass" (LG) Units demonstrated the following statistical leanings toward 1 of 2 possible time paths (T1 {present} v T2 {catastrophic}):

T1: 81% Probable
T2: 19% Probable
(85% Confidence)

For those who have either heard my interviews, seen the first DVD ("Tell the World"), or have managed to find my actual words amidst the ramblings of alarmists whom often declare they must "know better" because some anonymous email says so...

You may have come across my description of the "flicking alternation" between images and sound of the two timelines T1/T2), at such a speed only finally being separated by computer, and amid the noise of statistically insignificant imagery/sound possibilities. At the time of the closure of the "Alice's glass" (as they were nicknamed), there were (had been) no "other" Looking Glasses which supplied a differing appraisal of the situation. I base this opinion on my previous direct access to individuals involved in the Treaties, discussions with the physicists and engineers involved with the LG, and previous access to oversight-level reports detailing the full range of operations as they dealt with LG and Treaties.

The second DVD will include a discussion between Will Uhouse and myself. Will is, of course, the son of Bill Uhouse, the engineer who assisted operations at various locations, and who most famously (as I understand) worked with a P+45K J-Rod, in the back-engineering of both propulsion and navigating/avionics of craft used by that "kind." It so happens that the J-Rod with whom he was privileged to interact, had been a flight member of the same craft of the J-Rod with whom I was privileged to interact (1953 "Kingman crash"). He has told his account, I have told mine, and we were all privileged to hear further backgroud from his son, Will.

Keeping on track here...

Will (Bill's son) had witnessed the use of a Looking Glass precursor model in the 1970's (called...of all things..."Looking Glass" ) which he described in good detail during our videotaped conversation. The successive miniaturization (over decades) of the components to the LG, was no surprise to me as I had read that such occurred, in Treaty-related documents. Hearing the account, though, was a very special thing! For instance, hearing about the original size of the internal drum mechanism was quite an eye-opener for me. I also confess that I immediately felt quite a friendship with Will (and his wife, Teri), from the time of our first meeting, and I do feel that the immediate nature had to do with the direct and familial exposure to those J-Rod's. I regard Will (his Father, Bill) and Teri in very high esteem.

(This interview, recaptured in greater detail than the first between he and I {which had been secreted from us by an unethical videographer}, will be included in the eventual free "mass tape" gifts to professional journalists and qualified researchers.)

That said...

From the inception of my knowledge about the findings from "Looking Glass" and the associated expectancy of a time of destiny (a period in which we are living now), to the time I was given permission to speak of it, and finally to this sacred night, I have only recounted what I knew to be true. To do less, would have been rightly regarded as a crime against humanity. Truth being told, every one of you has the ultimate right to know. (I do not have the power to make upstanding and honorable people of mice, even if some of those people were ranking members of Majestic and the Committee of the Majority.)

I should state that I have only ever spoken about 1 possible global catastrophe, that one (T2/with less than one in five probability @ 0.85 Confidence), save my speaking about ecological issues now also facing us all. During my time of direct interaction with several people on the internet, I have heard what I was accounting, changed by a few people, to suit other philosophical perspectives, religious orientations, and folklore. I have, to the best of my ability, been very careful with my wording. Why? Would you demand that I speak/write with less care, when the issues about which I have spoken involve every one of us? I believe that the vast majority would have requested that I would do what I did (and to a certain extent still do): just tell my experiences. I have not felt free enough to explore many other accounts as I was given very defined parameters, such parameters fitting very neatly with my perspective about what the majority would rightly demand.

The possible catastrophe of T2, was NEVER presented to me as purposive culling by individuals for whom I "operated." It was cast that way (as a culling) in respect to what the P+45K J-Rods and Illuminati wanted. The culling (under that condition) was presented as the pressed will of the P+45K's to justify their own history. Further, it was NEVER imbued with such religiosity as to be called anything like "THE WARNING." Such terminology implies that there is a person or thing "performing" a warning. I have said that I was presented with a message...both of great hope and great warning. (The J-Rod's presence and the possibility of the T2 compose the meaning of great warning. The low probability of T2, the fact that we have the situation in our hands to control, and the information we learned about humanity continuing in T1 (ex. a possible new Renaissance of thought, spirituality, and technological benefits comprises the message of great hope.) I am clarifying the meaning here, as I ama ware there are alarmists characterizing the term "Warning" in a widely differing sense than provided in my account. In every instance I read about or heard about the T1 versus T2 timelines, it was in the context of a natural (physical) event, with defined periodicity. In many instances where I read about or heard about the T1 versus T2 timelines, the T1 timeline (the one where we find ourselves now), presented the condition of ecological catastrophe. (Such is the meaning of my saying, "Either way, we will have no free lunch.") The term Pole Shift, as being applied by some, is also different than what I described. The T2 "pole shift" is both a geophysical and geomagnetic pole shift. The earth has undergone many geomagnetic pole shifts. In the following array, the upper image shows the core of earth acting as a magnet, the middle image demonstrates current data regarding how geomagnetic poles have "flipped", over massive expanses of time, and the third image is that of the Atlantic Conveyor system...a salty versus less salty "draw"...which could be halted as a result of increasing sea height from ice melting (and other contributing factors). Should that conveyor stop or very significantly slow, the climate could undergo radical changes, including radically changing the climate of Europe, as well as other locations. It appears from several datasets, that we may be undergoing the early stages of a "geomagnetic pole flip" now. The results of such? The result is a possible period of dangerous exposure to solar radiation (a pause to protection) which could amount to a huge increase in cancer rates. The upside of it would be possible multiple locations (globally) of observable aurora. Included in the downside would be the cancer rates, and the unlikely possibility that the dynamo could permanently shut down. The result of a permanent shutdown may be appropriately modeled by the present conditions on Mars, where the possibility that the dynamo may have shut down and the Planet's atmosphere may have been 'blown off' and into space. Save the highly unlikely permanent shutdown, does that kind of pole shift equate to what I was speaking about: T2? No. A geophysical pole shift (with an accompanied geomagnetic pole shift) was described as the progenitor of the split in humanity, related to an unusual solar burst, modulated by our position with respect to an energetic area on the galactic plane, and magnified by certain currently unpermitted technologies (stargates and LG machinery). It would be from that event, that we would ultimately become become short J-Rods and tall Orion Beings.

So, if you hear people equating a geomagnetic pole flip as causing T2, they are incorrect.

Have there been contingencies worked out if T2 happens? We have them, none are good. We have moved a huge genetic and technological storehouse off planet (Moon) and have instituted more than one on earth (ex. Svalbard / Svalbard globale frøhvelv). The catch? We did so, as well, according to the J-Rod's history, and we do so (according to LG) in both cases: T1 and T2. Move the world's population en masse? Such would be impractical and could actually (if you can believe it) make matters much worse, with a larger death toll than if we would ride it out with little direct warnings. It is my firm conviction that such a transition from T1 to T2 WILL NOT OCCUR. That said...as written above...no free lunch.

There continues to persist nonsense claims that I haven't presented "both sides" of the coin. Both sides (T1 versus T2) were explained in "Tell the Word." Even my last "in debriefing" words in the "Tell the World" DVD included a statement about the possible T2 catastrophe. I also spoke to it, at the very end of the DVD, where I was audio recorded debriefing my team this last May. As both sides of the coin were explained, given the totality of the information available to me, I did exactly as I said...from word one...that I would do: present the facts. I would submit that, given I spoke about both sides (even in multiple media interviews) and as others know that, those same "others" intend on dwelling on the low likelihood of disaster. Given they have had neither direct access to the data I was privy nor the experiences within Majestic, I would suggest they are presenting an agenda different than just accounting experiences and balancing "positive" versus "negative" probabilities of outcome. Given the findings of Quantum Physics and Consciousness studies, that we determine our reality (and together with the favorable present conditions for avoidance of T2), I would also suggest that such negative thinking (and flying in the face of expert witness testimony) is the wrong thing to do. Additionally, the concept of "unity" doesn't mean the acceptance of appeasement to negative individuals, nor should such ephemeral "favorable speak" ever be purchased at the cost of telling the plain truth. Unity has to be honest, just as true justice must be blind. The plain facts, the plain truth, is neither for sale by money nor for the receipt of personal acceptance by any group, let alone any one. I was pressured to tell only the positive by some and only the negative by others. Some press for either, under the guise of presenting balance. I was told to tell the truth. I did. I find that those not bearing such a burden, such a responsibility to everybody to tell the truth/facts, show themselves as much more free in linguistic latitude.

This all being said, ladies and gentlemen, carpe diem.

We're going to be fine...and survive or perish...we will do so as ONE HUMANITY.

I will be returning to the Eagles Forum in a couple days and will pick up on anything in other threads, here, at that time. The next couple days are...how should I say...filled.

May God Bless and keep you all,

Dan

P.S. I have been asked in PM if my comments about cancer treatment deal with the application of Rife technology, as Rife used it? No.

Peace to all

Ganesh pinkelephant.gif

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 22 2006, 04:40 PM
Quote Post
Here's a recent affidavit of facts regarding Dan Burisch's involvement in Majestic 12

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 22 2006, 05:38 PM
Quote Post
Hey Ganesh ..

COOL post ..

Perhaps we should put our heads together and present Dan's work here
comprehensively ??

Esp the connections between the Solfeggio Tones and say .. sacred geometry ??

Just some thoughts ..

Peace Out guys ..
Nodstar* MARVINBlinkNewEmot3.gif

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 22 2006, 06:47 PM
Quote Post
Hi Noddy,

Good idea, but I'd rather wait until there's actual proof that the Solfeggio tones do their stuff...
I suspect that they will...but the proofs are probably a few months away.

I'd rather concentrate for the moment on the areas that have the proofs
The Lotus portals...which I have seen the proofs of...
and the Area 51 work...of which there's much corroborative evidence

Cheers, Gan

This post has been edited by Ganesh2005 on Nov 22 2006, 06:47 PM

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0470 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild