Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> EARTHQUAKE!, Please Post All Reports Here

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 13 2004, 01:18 AM
Quote Post
Earthquake strikes northeastern Russia

Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, Russia, Jun. 12 (UPI) -- A strong earthquake has struck a remote area of northeastern Russia, the United States Geological Survey reported Saturday.

The earthquake, which struck Friday morning, local time, measured 7.0 on the Richter scale.

The tremor's epicenter was on the Kamchatka Peninsula, about 4,100 miles northeast of Moscow.

There were no reported deaths or injuries, nor was there any damage report from Russian officials.

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20...65552-3177r.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Misfit
Group: Members
Member No.: 292
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 23 2004, 04:59 PM
Quote Post
Mega Quake Measuring 8.1 mag. Hits Near New Zealand

by Mitch Battros – ECTV

A strong 8.1 mega-quake hit 200 miles off the New Zealand coast. No reports of damage have been published. A Tsunami Warning has been issued:

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY. THERE IS NO TSUNAMI WARNING OR WATCH IN EFFECT.

AN EARTHQUAKE HAS OCCURRED WITH THESE PRELIMINARY PARAMETERS

ORIGIN TIME - 1459Z 23 DEC 2004

COORDINATES - 50.1 SOUTH 161.1 EAST

LOCATION - NORTH OF MACQUARIE ISLAND

MAGNITUDE - 8.1

EVALUATION

THIS EARTHQUAKE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO GENERATE A WIDELY

DESTRUCTIVE TSUNAMI IN THE SEA NEAR THE EARTHQUAKE. AUTHORITIES IN THAT REGION SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS POSSIBILITY.

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY BULLETIN ISSUED FOR THIS EVENT UNLESS

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE.

The Sun Continues To Act Out Without Apparent Reason

Another spike has occurred in the Kp Index. Here is the current evaluation data which does not support geomagnetic storms. So what’s going on? My answer is “I’m not quite sure, nor is anyone else.”

Data indicates no reason for solar winds or geomagnetic storms:

1) There are no large coronal holes on the sun today. Image credit: NOAA's Solar X-ray Imager.

2) There is only one sunspot region (713) with a count of 47.

3) There is minimal expectation of M-Class flares, and zero chance of X-Class

So we are back to theoreticals which point to interstellar “plasma play” (mitch battros). There appears to be some sort of charged particle interaction with orbiting fields our astrophysicists have yet been able to define.

From a more metaphysical or quantum physics perspective, perhaps this is the wave of energy heading our way. Perhaps this is the cusp of the ‘shift’ our Mayan ancestors have told us will occur beginning June 2nd 2005. And no; it is no coincidence we have arranged our ECTV Cruise to Belize, home of sacred Mayan Temples. You may wish to read what Mayan scholar Carl Johan Calleman says about the Mayan Calendar’s prediction of June 2nd 2005.

upsetforgiven.gif WALKINGREDDRAGON.GIF

PMEmail Poster

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 23 2004, 06:46 PM
Quote Post
Thanks, Earthbound for that report.

Interesting sideline to this;

Last night Mrs Ganesh & I went late night xmas shopping 'cos the shops were open 'til midnight.

At about 11PM (Sydney time), Mrs Ganesh (who is a very sensitive psychic) started feeling quite ill, for no apparent reason.

She was sweating profusely, had blurred vision and after rushing home, she couldn't even make it up the stairs.

Her restless sleep was plagued with nightmares & hot flushes, at one point she felt she was having a stroke.

She awoke at 4AM with bad indigestion.

It was only after seeing your report today that we made this correlation

Mrs Ganesh has had a close connection with the Earth and is considered an 'Earth Mother' type. She has a grand stellium configuration in Capricorn (her birth chart)

Any other psychics notice anything similar ?

Congratulations too, Earthbound, on your new job as school dietician.

It's a wonderful opportunity to improve quality of life on this planet.

Don't let them con you into feeding our kids dead animals.

We believe that this is a major contributing factor to the problems on this planet.

The killing of sentient beings only reinforces the 'fear matrix' (re: Seth - Mass Events)

Our motto is; 'Don't eat anything with eyeballs & a central nervous system'

Peace, Love & Mung beans

and Merry Planet Xmas to all !! pinkelephant.gif

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 23 2004, 07:16 PM
Quote Post
Ganesh...twice this week I felt/sensed and heard pressure shifts. That is the only way I know how to describe the sensations. I am still sensing the 'pressure' today.

Please tell Mrs. Ganesh that I hope she feels better real soon.

ROTATINGHEART.GIF

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 23 2004, 07:22 PM
Quote Post
I'm in So Calif and I think we're over due... I can feel it, but I'm not psychic, maybe a little bit Earth sensitive - moon, sun and star cycyles.

Here's some more info....

Massive quake hits off Tasmania

December 24, 2004
THE world´s biggest earthquake in almost four years has struck 800km off the coast of Tasmania, Australian seismological officials said.

Geoscience Australia said the quake, measuring 8.1 on the Richter Scale, hit the Macquarie Rise in the Pacific Ocean at 1.59am (AEDT).

The earthquake, which occurred half-way between Australia and Antarctica, was felt throughout Tasmania, seismologist Cvetan Sinadinovski said.

It caused buildings in parts of the state to shake for up to 15 seconds, he said.

No one was injured in the quake and structures were in no danger of collapsing because it struck so far off the coast.

“If it happened underneath a population centre in Australia, this would probably have destroyed a whole city,” Dr Sinadinovski said.

“In terms of size, this could have been more than 30 times stronger than the Newcastle event of 1989.”

It was the biggest quake since one occurred off the coast of Peru in early 2001, Dr Sinadinovski said.

He said large earthquakes were common in the Macquarie Rise region, occurring every one or two years.

“This was an inter-plate earthquake between Indo-Australian and Pacific plates,” he said.

”The last earthquake of similar magnitude in the Macquarie Rise region was in 1924.

The quake originally registered as 7.8 on the Richter scale but had been upgraded to 8.1 this morning, he said.

Great earthquake hits southern ocean 

Morning earthquake is upgraded to 8.1 from 7.2 on the Richter scale, making it a "great" earthquake

24 December 2004

Seismologists have upgraded this morning's earthquake in the Southern Ocean to 8.1 on the Richter scale, making it the biggest anywhere for three and a half years.

It was originally reported as being magnitude 7.2 and 450 kilometres west of the Auckland Islands

It hit just before 4 o'clock this morning, lasting about seven seconds..

Duty Seismologist Dr Ken Gledhill says we are lucky it was centred 820 kilometres south of Invercargill.

He says this was a so-called "great" earthquake, and if it had been directly underneath anyone, he says they would have been in deep trouble.

The earthquake caused a small tsunami, measured at 20cm in Bluff.

Dr Gledhill says they have had around 100 reports of the 4 am quake being felt in the South Island and also in Australia.

"Great" earthquakes measure more than 8 on the Richter scale, and when they occur in populated areas, cause great destruction and loss of life.

The famous San Francisco earthquake of 1906 was a great earthquake.

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/default.asp?id=46141&c=w

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Misfit
Member No.: 292
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 23 2004, 09:24 PM
Quote Post
Peace Love and Mung Beans - back at ya Ganesh2005. Thank you for the well wishs.
My son is tuned to the earth, my ears go crazy when the sun goes off, I seem to be solar sensitive.
Hi Pupp

Lets hope the earth will be OK over Christmas, and forever for that matter.

WALKINGREDDRAGON.GIF starofdavidspin.gif

PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Member No.: 261
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 27 2004, 03:27 AM
Quote Post
Hi All
OO'II EARTHBOUND, you may well find this ste of interest?
http://www4.tpg.com.au/users/horsts/spaceg...tml#area_devast
I did a serious search for info on SUMAMI's a while back Has a lot of interesting stuff in it.
Hoss
EGM mutley.gif mutley.gif mutley.gif do lurve dis hound

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*
THERE ARE FOUR KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD....

THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS
THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS

IT IS ONLY THE LAST GROUP YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 149
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 29 2004, 06:03 PM
Quote Post
My whole living room shook!!!

It was centered in North Folk!!!!!

I thought someone was breaking down my front door!!!!!!!!!!

I'll get more info soon!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"The Owls Are Not What They Seem"
http://community.webshots.com/user/wowbobwow
Band photos!!!!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/pallnut
A larger gallery of band photos I took!!!
http://photobucket.com/albums/v305/WOWBOBWOW/
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 29 2004, 06:16 PM
Quote Post

--------------------
Band photos!!!!!
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 29 2004, 06:16 PM
Quote Post
YIKES!

Grab the beer and the bong quick!

heh

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 29 2004, 06:57 PM
Quote Post
cheers.gif cheers2.gif LOL!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Band photos!!!!!
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 151
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 30 2004, 06:53 AM
Quote Post
I live near enough to the New Madrid Fault to worry a bit. but at least I don't have to worry about the ocean getting pissed off.
==============================================
Public release date: 29-Dec-2004

gold@coas.oregonstate.edu
541-737-5214
Oregon State University

'Clusters' of earthquakes yield an ominous scenario

CORVALLIS, Ore. – The newest studies on the Cascadia Subduction Zone off the coast of the Pacific Northwest have identified a "clustering" of great earthquakes of the type that would cause a major tsunami, yielding a historical record with two distinct implications - one that's good, the other not.

According to scientists at Oregon State University, this subduction zone has just experienced a cluster of four massive earthquakes during the past 1600 years, and if historical trends continue, this cluster could be over and the zone may already have entered a long quiet period of 500 to 1,000 years, which appears to be common following a cluster of earthquake events.

Alternatively, the current cluster of earthquakes may have one or more events left in it – some clusters within the past 10,000 years have had clusters of up to five events – and within a cluster, the average time interval between earthquakes is 300 years. Since the last major Cascadia earthquake occurred in the year 1700, the next event may well be imminent.

"The Cascadia Subduction Zone has the longest recorded data about its earthquakes of any major fault in the world," said Chris Goldfinger, an associate professor of marine geology at OSU and one of the leading experts on this fault zone. "So we know quite a bit about the periodicity of this fault zone and what to expect. But the key point we don't know is whether the current cluster of earthquake activity is over yet, or does it have another event left in it."

The two most recent major earthquakes on this fault occurred in the year 1700 and approximately the year 1500, Goldfinger said. Those two events were only 200 years apart, and it's now been 305 years since the last one. From this perspective, there's some reason to believe the next major earthquake could happen soon.

As the death toll and catastrophic destruction from the East Asia earthquake of last Monday continues to mount, more and more attention is turning to the local version of that geologic setting – the Cascadia Subduction Zone.

According to Goldfinger, there are only two places in the United States with active subduction zones, or major areas where one of the Earth's great plates are being subducted, or forced underneath the other. One is in Alaska, the site of the great earthquake of 1964. The other is the Cascadia zone, a 600-mile long fault zone that runs from Cape Mendocino in California to Vancouver Island in southern British Columbia.

Major studies have been done on this fault zone, many of them at OSU, and they have identified 19-21 major earthquake events during the past 10,000 years. During at least 17 of these events, the entire fault zone appears to have ruptured at once, causing an earthquake around magnitude 9, and major tsunamis.

"There's some variation in intensity, the last event in 1700 appeared to be about average," Goldfinger said. "To track these events we use radiocarbon dating of deposits of sand called turbidites, which come from marine landslides. These deep-sea cores give us a pretty accurate picture of when and where an earthquake event happened."

According to Goldfinger, there are remarkable geologic parallels between what just happened in East Asia and what could happen in the Pacific Northwest. The Asian event happened where the India plate was being subducted beneath the Burma microplate, and it ruptured – for the first time since 1833 - along a 600-mile front that is just about the same length as the Cascadia Subduction Zone.

That earthquake happened as the Indian plate moved towards the northeast beneath Asia, just like the Juan de Fuca plate is in the Pacific Northwest before it disappears beneath the North American plate.

What happened in Asia may give a vivid demonstration of the geologic future of the Pacific Northwest. For hundreds of years, these subduction zone plates remain locked, releasing little of their tension. The plate which is being subducted is forced down, while the plate above bulges upwards. Then, in a few minutes of violence every few centuries, the forces are released. The upper plate moves seaward, and a massive tsunami can be produced along with catastrophic destruction from earthquake shaking.

"In the case of the Cascadia Subduction Zone, you could have an area of ocean sea floor that's 50 miles wide and 500-600 miles long suddenly snap back up, causing a huge tsunami," Goldfinger said. "At the same time, we could expect some parts of the upper, or North American plate to sink one to two meters. These are massive tectonic events. Subduction zones produce the most powerful earthquakes and tsunamis in the world."

The question, Goldfinger says, is not whether or not the Cascadia Subduction Zone will break again. It's when. And that's where the study of past events may shed light on the present.

Following are the earthquake events on this fault zone during the past 9,800 years:
  • Oldest recorded earthquake, 9,800 years before present
  • 800 year gap with no major earthquakes
  • Three earthquake events, 8,300 to 9,000 years before present
  • 700 year gap with no major earthquakes
  • Five earthquake events, 5,700 to 7,600 years before present
  • 1000 year gap with no major earthquakes
  • Two earthquake events, 3,900 to 4,700 years before present
  • 500 year gap with no major earthquakes
  • Three earthquake events, 2,500 to 3,400 years before present
  • 700 to 900 year gap with no major earthquakes
  • Four earthquake events from 1600 years before present to today

"We're going to continue to study the geology of these events and identify the patterns and likelihood of future events as best we can," Goldfinger said. "A few things are clear. There are clusters of earthquake events on the Cascadia Subduction Zone, and there are big gaps. And we're either in a cluster right now or at the end of one."

"Whether the current cluster is over yet, we just don't know," he said. "One possibility is that we could be done with this cluster and looking at a period of many hundreds of years before the next earthquake."

"The other distinct possibility is we could still be in a cluster of events. If that's the case, the average time interval between earthquakes within a cluster is already up. We would be due just about any day."

Link

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 30 2004, 08:59 PM
Quote Post
Hey Omphaloskepsis,
In May of 2002 I wrote up a vision of a tsunami hitting the Pacific Coast, - Malibu Beach was the location. I was awokened at 4:30 am and I got out of bed and posted my warning on my former freeware website.

Recently, I had a dream of a tsunami coming inland... it looked very much like the videos of the recent Asian tsunami disaster.

No huge waves, but the water continued to rush in. My view at first was from overlooking down the coast. A beautiful site, blue waters, white waves... then it comes... the water flooding in.

Next scene, I am now down on the ground, in an asphalt parking lot and I'm yelling to people to watch out for the water that is coming.

Such a real dream... it was like I was really there.

I would try to warn everyone in the beach communities on the west coast of USA, but who would believe me? It was just a dream!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 365
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 5 2005, 01:53 PM
Quote Post
Heres an article warning of more earthquake activity to be expected from Russian scientists due to planetary angular momentum theory http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/01-01-05.asp[/URL] They also warn that volcanic activity is also expected to increase. There are reports of unusual bird migration patterns begining to be happening at this time, eastern north america is reporting birds moving north already as if it were spring. Many changes going on right now maybe its time to take notice of what nature is trying to tell us! satchmo.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2005, 09:02 AM
Quote Post
6.5 Quake Hits Mid-Atlantic Ridge
1-13-5

EARTHQUAKE on January 12, 2005 at 08:40 (UTC)
CENTRAL MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE 1048 km NW Georgetown

MAGNITUDE: Ms 6.5

Data provided by: BRA CRAA GFZ GSRC GSSA IMP INGV INMT IRSA KAN
LED LVV MAD NEIC NEWS NOR ODC OGS RNS SED

Latitude = 0.98 S
Longitude = 20.80 W
Origin Time = 08:40:02.5 (UTC)
Depth = 10 Km (f)
RMS = 0.83 sec
Gap = 165 degrees
95% confidence ellipse: - Semi major = 13.7 Km
- Semi minor = 5.3 Km
- Azimuth of major axis = 158 degrees

Number of data used = 248

Preliminary location computed on Wed Jan 12 10:38:38 2005 (UTC)
Done by Gilles Mazet-Roux

Comments :

Message number: 436

All magnitudes estimations :
mb5.7 (BRA) mb5.8 (GFZ) Ms6.5 (GSRC)
mb5.8 (INGV) mb6.2 (LED) mb5.6 (MAD)
mb5.3 (NEIC) mb5.0 (NEWS) mb5.5 (NOR) mb5.8 (ODC)
mb5.6 (RNS)

P.S.: For additional information, please contact EMSC at:
- Email: mazet@emsc-csem.org
- Web : http://www.emsc-csem.org (maps available)
- Fax : 33 1 69 26 70 00
http://rense.com/general61/MIDAT.HTM

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic OptionsPages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0448 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild