Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> WEATHER ODDITIES, Post Your Weather Reports Here

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 144
Mood: 

Posted: May 14 2004, 02:33 AM
Quote Post
The midwest portion of the US, has been going through hell, weather wise since March.

Colorado has gone from 80s & 90s early march, to massive blizzards and non stop rain and snow, and then Hot again.

Well just as we thought winter was over, and settled into mid 80 degree weather. The temperature plunged from 86 degrees to low 30s within 24 hours from Denver to Pueblo.

Even the die hard "nothing is wrong" crowd have commented that its not unusual for the odd cold snap in May, but to plunge 50 degrees is just not near normal at all!.

Not to mention massive snow storms in Denver on Wednesday and extreme torrential rain in Colorado Springs and along the I-25 corrider, where trucks could not drive up a small hill north of Fountain late Thursday night.

I believe we are back to the 80s by Fri/Sat.

I mentioned a couple of months ago to a friend that the weather would go cold hot cold hot for months to come (hoping I would be wrong) So far I'm not.

Its no fun to drive on the freeway, through what resembles a 50 mile long water fall, just sheets of rain.

Please report in your extreme weather here, so we can keep an eye on things.

--------------------
GFF

It's like a conversation, where no-one stops to breathe
Is it my imagination, or did God already leave the table?
Such destruction, and pure white castles in the sand
No time for introduction
With all that money changing hands
And the satellite says, 'Take a look at all we have'
But the old man says,
'You want my family, for your liberty...I can't do that.'

Look into the eyes of any patient man
Whether they be amber, green or blue,
There's a piece of God staring back at you
But they see our children, and the old folk fend for themselves
They see our broken women
On imaginary shelves
But the satellite says, 'Won't you people look at all we have?
Don't you want it?
Can't you see the things that you lack?'
Children in his arms, he turns his back.
PMEmail Poster
MT

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 16 2004, 05:49 PM
Quote Post
Let's see what the official hurricane predictors have to say about this year. The news conference is tomorrow.

http://www.publicaffairs.noaa.gov/advisories/adv106.html

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 13, 2004

MEDIA ADVISORY

NOAA TO ANNOUNCE 2004 ATLANTIC HURRICANE SEASON OUTLOOK
Event Kicks Off National Hurricane Preparedness Week

Representatives from NOAA and the Federal Emergency Management Agency will kick off National Hurricane Preparedness Week with the release of the 2004 Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook. Officials from NOAA and FEMA will discuss the upcoming hurricane season and their respective roles in hurricane forecasting, research and safety.

WHAT: News conference opening the 2004 Atlantic Hurricane Season:

* Issuing NOAA's 2004 Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook.
* Announcing a Presidential Proclamation for National Hurricane Preparedness Week.
* Beginning the NOAA National Hurricane Center’s annual Hurricane Awareness Tour. This year Houston, Texas, is one of five Gulf coast cities to be visited by NOAA’s WP-3D “hurricane hunter” aircraft. Aircraft and aircrew are available for media interviews 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. CDT at Ellington Field.

WHEN: Monday, May 17, 2004, at 11 a.m. CDT

WHERE: Houston’s Ellington Field
Driving directions - http://efd.houstonairportsystem.org/directions

WHO: Vice Admiral Conrad C. Lautenbacher, Jr., USN (Ret.), undersecretary of commerce for oceans and atmosphere and NOAA administrator
Brig. Gen. David L. Johnson, USAF (Ret.), NOAA assistant administrator for Weather Services and director, NOAA National Weather Service
Michael D. Brown, undersecretary of Homeland Security for Emergency Preparedness and Response
Max Mayfield, director, NOAA National Hurricane Center

NOAA is dedicated to enhancing economic security and national safety through the
prediction and research of weather and climate-related events and providing
environmental stewardship of the nation's coastal and marine resources. NOAA is part of the U.S. Department of Commerce.

Relevant Web Sites:
NOAA Hurricanes Page

NOAA Hurricane Center

Media Contact:
Frank Lepore, NOAA Hurricane Center, (305) 229-4404

Mike Tuccinardi

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 18 2004, 03:08 PM
Quote Post

Henrik: I take it you live in Colorado. I think you should put your weird weather into context. I'm a veteran cross-country traveler and I have seen what you have described many times. In the 70s, we went through snow flurries in Cheyenne, July 8.
The wagon trains used to leave St Louis in May, so that they would get to your part of the country in July, so that they would miss all the bad weather.

Mike

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 27 2004, 04:48 PM
Quote Post
So Calif USA,

Light rain today, nothing special - YET, but other parts of the country are being hit by tornados and flooding.

I thought tornados were common in spring to summer?

HMMMMM

Note: If possible, please post temperatures in Fahrenheit and Celsius for us Americans, like me, who have only been taught to use Fahrenheit readings.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 27 2004, 05:24 PM
Quote Post
Tc = temperature in degrees Celsius

Tf = temperature in degrees Fahrenheit

To convert a Fahrenheit into Celsius:

Tc = (5 / 9) * (Tf - 32)

To convert a Celsius into Fahrenheit:

Tf = ((9 / 5) * Tc) + 32

user posted image

Thessa

--------------------
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 27 2004, 06:24 PM
Quote Post
user posted imageReporting from Portugal, southern Europe.user posted image

Temperate climate with four seasons more or less defined. At least they used to until twenty years ago or so. Rain in autumn and winter. Usual temps (Lisbon region): autumn/winter 7C – 20C (44,6F – 68F), Spring/Summer 15C – 35C (59F – 95F). No snow.

Usually there’s no rain in Summer, hardly in Spring (except in April), some in Autumn and mostly in Winter. Colder months: December to February. Hotter months: June to August. Wind all year especially from North.

user posted image

The weather has been pretty odd this autumn around here. It looks like spring instead, despite the low temperatures of last week.

It rained for some days in October but mostly we have had perfect blue skies with no clouds and almost no chemtrails !!!!!! an oddity in itself...

November has been excellent, a bit cold for the season (an oddity...), no wind (another oddity...) even on costal places like where I live, no rain (another oddity...) and besides that week when temps lowed to 10C (50 F) the temperatures have been quite pleasant in the range of 17C – 20C (62,6F – 68F).

Today the sky is overcast and it started to rain. That’s good I needed my lawn watered.

user posted image
Thessa

This post has been edited by PuPP on Dec 12 2004, 12:17 AM

--------------------
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 27 2004, 06:26 PM
Quote Post
Please don't make us do the conversions, Thessa! It gets so confusing and, we here in the US, are too lazy to do the math. blushNEW.gif

All I know is that 100 degrees C = 212 degrees F. That's the boiling point. I think 0 is freezing in C, where it is 32 in F. Everything in between escapes me without a pencil and paper. sadoriginal.gif

BJ

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 27 2004, 08:08 PM
Quote Post
Hey! We dont use Fahrenheit either we ONLY use Celsius...

I only learned how to convert from one to another because you are used to Fahrenheit...

Now... stop being lazy and do some calculations, ok? What a lame excuse from those who went to space and came back...

user posted image

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 27 2004, 08:10 PM
Quote Post
Ditto what BJ said.

All I know is that 100 degrees C = 212 degrees F. That's the boiling point. I think 0 is freezing in C, where it is 32 in F.

THEY keep us dumbed down here in Amerikan SKOOLS.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 27 2004, 08:38 PM
Quote Post
THEY keep us dumbed down here in Amerikan SKOOLS.

Another lame excuse from those who invented the internet....user posted image

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 28 2004, 02:16 AM
Quote Post
user posted image

hugs.gif

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 253
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 28 2004, 07:52 AM
Quote Post
Heh let's make the job easy for everyone ( I still prefer to use a pencil and a paper for my calculations rolleyesNEW.gif , but for those who don't...)

celsius to farenheit conversion calculator

Now, back to the thread subject, I will post a phenomenon that happened in march this year near my city...

First, we didn't have hurricanes here in Brazil since, well, Cabral ( the portuguese who came to claim the land for the King of Portugal) came here.

But, in March 28th this year...

user posted image

Some scientists classified it as a tropical cyclone, that are common here, but tropical cyclones don't have an eye. It had winds of 75 miles an hour, wich could be considered as a category one ( tropical cyclones have winds of 40, 50 miles an hour ).
Note the clockwise circulation, common to southern hemisphere cyclones.

They named it hurricane Catarina, because it hit the state named Santa Catarina ( I live there ). It caught everybody off guard, because no one knew what to do in a situation like this. The results? Two died, and more than 40.000 homes destroyed, leaving hundreds of families homeless.

The South Atlantic is generally not thought of by meteorologists as a place where tropical cyclones can form. The water temperatures are generally too cool and the vertical wind shear too strong. The area is so devoid of tropical storm activity that no government agency has an official warning system for storms there.

user posted image

Here are some links with good info about the hurricane:

http://www.metoffice.com/sec2/sec2cyclone/catarina.html

http://www.redtailcanyon.com/items/44173.aspx?imageId=129272

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/02apr_hurricane.htm

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/catarina.html

------------

Wings~

(Pupp, feel free to resize the pictures if you feel necessary)

This post has been edited by PuPP on Dec 11 2004, 11:17 AM

--------------------
"Those who know nothing about history are doomed forever to repeat it."
~ Will Durant

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
~ Arthur Schopenhauer
PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 28 2004, 11:57 AM
Quote Post
Hey, Thessa! You are right. We Americans aren't stupid, but we are used to doing things the easy way. But for Pupp and others who want to do the conversions, there is a simple formula that just takes a minute:

C/5 X 9 + 32 Let's say we are dealing with 20 C.

20/5 = 4, X 9 = 36 + 32 = 68 F.

PuPP, we can do this. Now, if we can just remember the formula.

Thessa, you are coming up with the cutest graphics to liven up your posts! smileNew4.gif

BJ

Gladariel

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 11 2004, 07:06 PM
Quote Post
All I know is that the weather keeps getting stranger it seems everyday.

I live in Ind and the rain just keeps comming. The temps rise above normal during the day and by dusk they have fallen greatly.

Dec. is suppose to have snow not constant rain. It is almost depressing.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 12 2004, 12:23 AM
Quote Post
Here in So Calif we were having frigid temperatures at the end of November and early December.

But for the past few days, we're like heating up here. I had just started wearing my winter clothes and now it feels like summer again.

There have been hardly any chemtrails covering the skies lately - blocking the sun - so we are getting full on sunshine. You can even see the stars at night, whereas for many many months here, So Calif was shrouded in a chemtrail haze which prevented us from seeing the stars at night.

But all is normal, everythings fine.

suuuuure!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic OptionsPages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0413 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild