Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Please allow me to vent, Today's economy and jobless

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 24 2006, 06:56 PM
Quote Post
Thanks a lot. I have done some voluntary work around here. For example, helped out with the hurricane Katrina victims when they temporarily relocated here. I have done projects where we build computers for families that can't afford them and give them the computers for free or little to nothing. I am in the process of doing some soul searching and discovering myself. smileNew4.gif

PMEmail Poster
I must be absolutely nuts!

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 28 2006, 12:02 AM
Quote Post
Dear Akihset2004

I can honestly say that the LORD has been looking out for me, in wonderful ways!!
It's not easy to have faith at times, especially when i didn't know where i would go, what i would do, and had no direction whatsoever.

I've had to "start over" more than one time.

LUKE 12:22-31
Then He (Jesus) said ti His disciples, "Therefore I say to you do not worry about your life, what you will eat; nor about the body, what you will put on.
Life is more than food, and the body is more yhan clothing.
Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which neither have storehouse nor barn; and GOD feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds?
And which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? If you then are not able to do the least, why are you anxious for the rest?
Consider the lilies, how they grow: They neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. If then GOD so clothes the grass which today is in the field, and tomorrow is thrown in the oven, how much more will He clothe you, O you of little faith?
And do not seek what you should eat, or what you should drink, nor have an anxious mind; For all these things the nations of the world seek after, and your Heavenly Father knows that you need these things.
But seek first the Kingdom Of God, and all these things shall be added to you."

That's not to say "do nothing", or that things won't be hard, but it simpily means put GOD first, and the rest will follow.
So, having to find a new job one year, AND a new place to live, i gave this a shot in the most litteral sense: i gave what money i didn't have to my church (this church is charity and outreach central in the most practical sense) i mean, what the heck, my prospects looked dim, and i was EXHAUSTED!!!!!
Well, i was going to go to bed, as i had worked all night, and it had been stressful (and i'd been pulling double shifts, but management decided that they did not need or want me there any longer (i was not the only one being run out of there) and my days were filled with that wonderful world of job search......... headbanger.gif
Anyhow, the telephone rings, and it's someone that wants an interview, the next morning (i had to work the night before). Oddly, it was a place that had no openings? when i'd inquired, at least twice, as i recall.
Well wow, if the management of my soon-to-be-non-job did detain me for quite a while. I cleaned up as fast as i could, but did not have time to make up, hair was wet, etcetera!! I feared that it was a bomb..... OH but it was!!!!!!!
I was all but hired on the spot, for far more $$$$$$ than i was making beforehand!
AND THIS WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME I WAS BLESSED IN SUDDEN-ON-THE-SPOT FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The place to live part was a bit more challenging, and relying on family can bring conflict if one is a pain in the tuschwa like myself, but i was never destitute!!!

Like UGLYOZZI (i have o idea why he calls himself that; if the picture on his posts is his; he's not ugly) said, do good\uplifting things. ASK the LORD to help you, and not just to find a job, but for any # of things!!
Easy? No, but since i've given my life to Christ, and long before that, i've been looked out after! goldcrossani.gif

This post has been edited by I must be absolutely nuts! on Jun 28 2006, 12:04 AM

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 28 2006, 12:55 AM
Quote Post
Yes the photo is me. Thank you sweet person. The name is a tale from my navy career and is not necessarily a put down.

I've only got two days left on my current contract - nothing in the wind. I'm going back to school for a few weeks. I'm at the time when I should be slowing down but nobody wants me part-time and so I'm going to pick up some basic office skills and see what happens.

If you ask God with your heart he WILL respond. It may not be in the way you expect, just recognise it when it happens. Let me describe an example; I won't go into details but I went through a bad patch and had decided on a particular plan of action. Now I have a largish distate for "the Simpsons" (sorry Simpsons fans) and only see portions of it when I make a mistake channel surfing but one day I was drawn to watch it. In the episode was a character who was undertaking the same plan of action as I was contemplating. I saw this yellow cartoon figure and realized the arrant stupidity of that path. Did I ever feel like a goose? Why did I come completely out of character and watch a cartoon featuring people exhibiting some of the worst human traits?

This reminds me of a story.
There is a huge flood and a man is trapped on the roof of his house. A raft goes by and the people on it say to him, "Plenty of room - join us." "No thanks," says the man, "God will save me." A little later a boat goes by. "Jump in," says the cox'n. "No thanks," replies the man, "God will save me." Then a helicopter hovers overhead. The pilot gets on the loudspeaker, "We are lowering a cable. Put the harness on and we will winch you up." "No thanks," he says again, "I am waiting for God"
Finally the flood waters engulf the man and he drowns. Ushered into the presence of God, the man chides God for not rescuing him. God replies, "Who do you think sent the raft, the boat and the helicopter?"

All we need is to be open-minded enough to see the hand of God when he holds it out to us.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 28 2006, 10:35 PM
Quote Post
Believe me, I have plenty of faith in God. I have been on several interviews and have yet to see what happens. I am in the process of working a temp job for now with the possibility of being hired in. The atmosphere is nice. I thanked the Lord for this after I have vented.

Thanks I must be absolutely nuts and Ugglozzi (I would like to see the story behind that name posted. smileNew4.gif) for the uplifting. I need to find a church here to attend instead of church hopping. I have literature that I receive from my church back in Michigan that gives me a good spiritual uplifting. smileNew4.gif Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 28 2006, 11:13 PM
Quote Post
Which god?

Yahweh?

Jehovah?

Lucifer?

...or how about these 3 gods?

Isis Ra El (Israel)

Don't you find it interesting that in ancient times, before Christianity, there were many gods? And they each had names.

As children, why are we taught to pray to a god with no name?

Personally, I pray to Jesus Christ my LORD when I do pray. It is the only prayer that has ever seemed to work. I think it's good to have faith in a higher power, but we must also realize our own potential and not rely soley on prayer to improve things.

Take Muslims for instance... they pray to Allah and look what is happening to them and their countries. I don't think Allah is listening.

Excellant story uggliozzi... I really like that one!

Akihset, at least you are bettering yourself with schooling. That should help in the long run and I congratulate you for doing what I could not. I couldn't stand school (cept for kindergarden) or the majority of teachers. The teachers almost all creeped me out.... just like most US politicians, judges, clergymen, sports coaches, military leaders, world leaders, and the talking heads on tv news.

I am unemployed, uneducated and a loser, so you are much better off than I.
(That should make ya feel better face.gif )
heh

Wishing you much more luck and success in finding employment with a living wage!!!
::::crossing fingers::::

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
I must be absolutely nuts!

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 29 2006, 12:40 AM
Quote Post
HELLO AGAIN!!!!

Here is something i have been troubled by: The constant thought that i am worthless, a struggle, since i am fairly certain that JESUS doesn't value a person on their status in life, what toys they possess, and the like.
The folks that some may see as low, such as the mentally challenged, GOD truly sees differently!!
PUPP, you're not a "looser" if now you're struggling (i don't always remember that when i'm struggling).
I was not always close to or understanding of GOD, and i know that the chronicling of the Bible are hard to understand, but i plugged away at it for a long time, and it's truly not what many of the confused say it is.
But you're not a looser.

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 29 2006, 03:05 PM
Quote Post

PMEmail Poster

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 29 2006, 07:53 PM
Quote Post
Who thinks they are a loser? Stop it !! NOW !!

Many people see themselves as losers because they rate themselves by the capitalist measure which has been drummed into us since the time we could watch TV. The capitalist measuring system is a false system which they promote to satisfy their own status on that false measure and to bolster their own feelings of inadequacy.

Reject capitalism's false values! I don't care if you are naked, lying in the mud singing Kylie Minogue songs - if this is your idea of value, you are rich and successful. If you are not hurting anyone else or denying their rights you should go on. Listen to the Jefferson Airplane song "Lather" - "Lather is very productive you know, producing his very own sounds, making sandhills that look like bumps and thrashing the air with his hands". Lather is also happy until.......

Anyone can be monetarily wealthy by ignoring the values of respect, dignity and honesty. Anyone can join the capitalist mafia and become a usurer of people. Anyone without proper respect for the dignity and honour of other people that is. You want money - pay the price with your soul! You want to be rich - be at peace with yourself!

When it comes to God - remember a few things.
This planet is the domain of satan - he holds sway here and manipulates things to try and sway us from the true path.
God has only made a few interventions on a global scale. The most recent (contrary to the opinion of others) was Yeshuosha (misnamed Jesus). These interventions have been to show the way and to set our example.
Like a true parent, God will not grant all a child's wishes but will deny some to aid in the child's development and well-being.
Much of the Bible is allegory, some is fiction, some is plaguarised and much has been left out. The importance of this collection is the overall message not the detail. Do not study the Bible closely - feel its message - live its ideals - Ahhh, such a feeling of ultimate luxury.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 1 2006, 03:46 PM
Quote Post
Ok Pupp, do not label yourself as a loser. No one in Jesus Christ's name is a loser. When I pray I pray to the Lord Jesus Christ because the way to the father is through our Lord Jesus Christ.

You are not a loser. Thanks for wishing me luck. I continue to educate myself and sometimes I wonder why when they are looking to outsource our good jobs worth anything to foreign countries. I am constantly wanting a job in IT but they don't seem to want to give you a chance unless you have experience. Now I am looking for a part time job so that I can pay off some bills and play "catch-up" with others.

In this capitalist world we live in it is ashamed that we can't get help when we do fall through hard times. It is ashamed that there is no company out there that does not understand where we are coming from. Everytime I contact my creditor for customer service, I end up speaking to someone who is in Asia somewhere that does not understand where I am coming from.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 1 2006, 07:13 PM
Quote Post
clubinhand.gif Ok PuPP
You have been offically told off from YOUR MEMBERS.
That the L word is out of your Dictionary.
OK ! OK!

beatmonitor.gif If I bang up the comp to knock some cyber sense to ya. ..........................I will whistlingNEW2.gif

Consider yourself told off. rolleyesNEW.gif

LOL banned.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 8 2006, 06:15 PM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp and all others. I have had those crazy dreams again and guess what, the same thing is happening all over again. The psychic dreams then I am out of a job again. I am going to move to another state where there is faster growth than the molassis town I live in. I will have to start over somewhere else or face eviction. I am praying on it trust me and so far I am being directed to the east of here. I have taken control of my destiny and wondered what will I have to do? I am no stranger to rejection and sick of it.
I had to vent to someone so I am sorry that I am posting my sorrows right now. I just needed a release. The economy is crazy here just like everywhere else.

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0399 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild