Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (19) « First ... 17 18 [19]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Nuclear Scientist Oak Ridge Chem Trail Evidence, Fantastic Info.Whistle Blower or Hoax?
spacie i am

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 13 2004, 04:45 PM
Quote Post
pupp...have also had some demon dream fightin...so, has another friend of mine.
i think we are doing alot in the astral.
illuminati love bds and rituals...
keep FIGHTING !

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 13 2004, 04:59 PM
Quote Post
WOW spacie!

Sounds like you were close to getting your own private padded cell and straight jacket.

LOL - sorry, it's not really funny, but I did have to chuckle. I'm glad your kids took you away.

I hear ya, my neighbors here, who I believe are all part of this illuminati cult or they are witches or are NEW alien hybrids look at me as if I'm crazy for trying to point out chemtrails or the lies that led us to invade 2 nations so far.

After My Experiences of 2002, I created my current website as I was sure there was some type of REAL conspiracy to actually drive me insane, instill tremendous fear into me through my dreams and to keep me from speaking out in public.

I wanted to find out WHO RULES THE WORLD.

European Aristocracy and those who claim to be Jews seem to be the major components, but there are other factions as well in many nations.

It's deep!

I'm a talker too, and when I drink, I really let it go with no fear... is it any wonder my Jewish handlers helped me to quit drinking in 2000?
To Silence me in public? YUP!

i think we are doing alot in the astral.
illuminati love bds and rituals...
keep FIGHTING !

Yes, and THEY seem to be getting weaker and desperate as their parlor tricks are not working.

Never give up - the truth shall be told!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 13 2004, 11:48 PM
Quote Post
I always thought that Sharon was the Antichrist.
Cheney ran a close second and Ashcroft has to be something from Dante's Inferno.
A few months ago, this subject came up on GLP,
and Arch Angel came up with some good stuff on the AntiChrist,
being Prince William.
I would like to see that again....

======================

No chemtrails today,
the air was as good as it gets on the cliffside over the water here in B'ham.
I worked in the sun on the exterior chimney mortar and brick loss,
and subfloor rot from the outside ,
after sawzalling my way thru the exterior to get to the subfloor rim joices,

Old Houses are full of toxic waste.
As you do remodel construction,
you go to the dumpsite to eject your spewing toxic and lesser wastes to the landfill.
Guiltily, I dump the multiple cans of trashed house remnants, as I see the load of old painted boards, and asphalt roofing,glued parts, metal pipe, old wiring , electrical heaters, old fixtures,...fall into the bigger pile of debris , awaiting the bulldozer,
then I drive away to pay..

There I see a line of trucks waiting to get in, and a line waiting to get out,
at the landfill station.
Chevy truck , Ford Truck, garbage truck , Toyoya truck, all full of industrialized mega production debris.And garbage, most toxic of which,
is the computer.
I always feel guilty at the landfill,
dumping my own toxic waste, that I own in the form of my house,
or possessions discarded, like stereos, TVs, lawnmowers,microwaves, etc.

The air and water pollution alone to create these possessions,
is compounded by the disposal, and subsequent breakdown of toxics into the ground water system .
The landfill becomes a giant septic tank with no containment.

As we organize consciousness in the direction of air quality, let us not forget the landfill concentrates of toxics and their movement into the ecosystem, and waterways.

Chemtrail resultants of Al-F , jet fuel pollution,industrial air pollution, must eventually precipitate from the sky, in rainfall, and end up in rivers ,lakes, and oceans affecting the life therein also.

Fluorides NOW are threatening the aquifers of the western US.

So I guess the moral of the story is to consume as little as possible of all toxic form "possessions"
very tough.
You still need a car,
Love that computer to be on the forums,
washer and dryer are handy,
uh oh !...got to paint the house...
dishwater detergent, laundry detergent,
..ever watch the old fart,
spray buckets of Round Up on his weeds ?

That would be a good start !
Illegalize all home use of lawn fertlizers and pesticides/herbicides.

When paint had mercury in it,
the fungus and molds did not live.
It worked.
Too well, apparently, and within 10 years ALL that old mercury laden paint that was used on, or in homes will end up in a landfill by remodeling houses, or by removing them as old structures.

Guilty, I am.
My houses are investments.
That makes me complicitous with the industrial nightmare of pollution.
But I do my best to minimalize my impact on the Earth.

but no matter what , home remodel or fresh home construction adds considerably to toxic waste production.
And it is , low interest rate proliferated home construction,
that is fueling the economy, along with the war production industry.

So hi-tech and common industrial production needs to evolve into the post toxic waste era.
How are they going to do that without fluorides, oil and heavy metals ?
============
V, on the road.

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 220
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 14 2004, 07:17 AM
Quote Post
Hi All,

Perhaps, since we have gotten into some of the Mason and the Jewish connections, it would be good to explore that facet a little better. Perhaps, gain a little more insight into what inspired what.

It is standard tradiation that the inner circle of Masons likes to use the painting called "The Creation" as one of their most important icons. The Creation painting is on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel at the Vatican. Here is a nice photo of it:
http://198.62.75.1/www1/sistine/0-C.jpg

The painting's author has all kinds of connections to the early visions of Masonry and the beginnings of secret orders. Artists are also masters of metal oxides used in pigments and were like early scientists. They come closest to understanding the manna and toxic metal methods from the Bible narrative.

The thing to note most in the painting is that there is Adam, an Earthy person on what appears a Mtn region. And God, who resides on a background that has the basic shape/outline of the human brain.

From the times of Moses, when he was attempting to make a monotheistic religion, stems the motivation for this painting. The Creation story of Genesis, by Moses. The beginnings of Jewish religion, the Torah.

While the painting appears to suggest that God Created man, the duality of the painting equally suggests that man created God for his purposes.

So goes the highest secret being reveiled from the icon imagery of the Vatican and the most signifcant of the Mason's 33rd order. It is the critical overlap between the Mason and Jewish system, which spawned the J-C religions.

One ideal is true and the other ideal is false. The true one is Man created God for his purpose. Hence, the main abuse from religion that confuses half the world these days. And why the word God has to be considered carefully, against the real ideals of a Creator.

The wrong ideal can be used to subvert items like the US Constitution, and this is happening as we speak.

jp

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 14 2004, 09:07 AM
Quote Post
Hi "Guest,"

Good point on Sharon. I tend to define the "antichrist" very simply, but more as a collective misguided mindset. Zionism, by this simple definition, would be antichrist in nature.

When I read the Bibical narratives, I tend to look at the Old Testament as being ill defining of God and the New Testament as being more indicative of the Creator concept for God.

One is explotive and uses the vengeful God ideals of Moses, and the New is the better concept that confronts the controlling God concept fashioned by man.

Sharon tends to operate based on Torah, that Isreal is deeded by God, when it appears Israel was all about trying to figure out what to do with the European Jewish problems. So, they put the Jews down with the poor Arab population, and the same old problems still continue. Now the Jews are building their own wall, when before it was the ghetto system imposed against them. It is all about the ill defined concepts for God and nationalism problems from the Torah.

The broader definition for the antichrist can be applied to the collective efforts of persons like Sharon, Bush-43, and even the evangelists that continually fail to teach the world the real issues on the Creator concept.

The painting called The Creation brings the problem to light in one of the most Holy places in the Catholic Church. Looks like Michaelangelo pulled a nice highly evident expose on the issue in the form of a painting. In this scheme of things, he was an even more brilliant artist than most give him credit for being.

Seek the truth and there are lots of little hints around for those seeking it.

jp

PMEmail Poster
BJ

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 14 2004, 04:18 PM
Quote Post
It never ceases to amaze me that while I found In the OTa merciful God, Who loved/loves what He created, others see Him as a warring, vengeful killer! This must cause a great deal of sadness for Him.

BJ

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 22 2004, 11:30 PM
Quote Post
Hey!
It is good to see the forum back up and running !

It is too late tonite , so just a quick note .

Early in the thread,
JEP talked about the deoderants, and soaps,
and Titanium dioxide,.
later we talked about magnesium,
.....picked up some ZEST soap tonite,
in the ingredients,
3 Magnesium compounds,
and Titanium dioxide.

Very interesting!

Too bad all that green no.3 , and yellow no. 10 coloring agents are in there.

PMEmail Poster
BJ

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 23 2004, 04:50 AM
Quote Post
Hi, everybody! Well, I finally broke down and went to the chiropractor for this rotator cuff problem. It was starting to worry me because of the pain...just getting worse. Of course, X-rays were involved. Took a load of echinacea before, and a sea salt and baking soda bath after. Thanks, JEP, for the heads up on that one!

Will post on another thread my findings on GOOD Aloe Vera. Amazing stuff.

BJ

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 23 2004, 08:21 PM
Quote Post
test

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 23 2004, 08:31 PM
Quote Post
Hello All,

Good to see the Board is back up and running well. I had problem listing three times today, so pls excuse the "test" thing.

Pupp, was it hardware issue or spooks messing with your machine?

jp

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 23 2004, 10:59 PM
Quote Post
Hi JEP,
It was something to do with the server,
I don't know.

We talekd earlier about fungal conditions, candida , aflatoxin-aspergillus,
etc.,
and I do not know if this was posted , as we have had so much,
but I found it in my files saved.
It echoes a lot of what we were talking about in funguses.
I might have even got it here.

Leukemia-fungal infection link

Is Cancer Contagious?

By David Holland, MD

I recently spoke with a nurse who was diagnosed, as an adult, with leukemia. She endured the chemotherapy regimen her doctors prescribed, only to suffer from a secondary fungal infection during that time. The intensity and duration of the antifungal treatment rivaled that of the chemotherapy. At any rate, she recovered from both afflictions and went back to work.

Later, as a result of another workup -- which included a liver biopsy -- for some returning symptoms she had, bad news was again brought up. "Your leukemia has returned," her oncologist told her, and he proceeded to lay out the next line of chemotherapy drugs she would have to take.

Given that her chances of dying were much higher now that her cancer had returned, she opted to get a second opinion on her biopsy before proceeding with her next round of chemotherapy. She took her tissue sample to another hospital, and what she was told there was absolutely stunning: "You don´t have leukemia," remarked the pathologist, "what you have is a fungal infection!"

The scenario that her doctors figured was that her previous fungal infection had returned -- a total possibility. But for this nurse, more questions were raised. She thought, for example, "If they diagnosed my fungal infection as leukemia this time, is it possible that they were wrong the FIRST time? Was my leukemia really a fungal infection to begin with, and was my so-called ´secondary´ fungal infection I had earlier really a full-blown manifestation of what originally might have looked like leukemia?"

Of course, she would never get answers to these questions, for to fully investigate thoughts like these might imply that a diagnostic error was made on the part of either her initial oncologist or pathologist.

Nevertheless, an intense six months later -- some of it spent in the hospital -- of high-dose, powerful antifungals finally achieved a cure for her fungal infection. Today, she is again back at work, exuding more than ever with compassion for her patients. It really struck me when she told me where she works, because in her case, her occupation may very well relate to what she had suffered over the past two years. It turns out that she works at a bone-marrow transplant center, and is in daily contact with children with leukemia.

Now, the thought of her "acquiring" something as grave as leukemia would almost be preposterous to some. But the temptation to scratch our heads and wonder about this is unbearable. What if she really did have a fungal infection -- and NOT leukemia -- her first time around? And if so, did she "catch" this from her precious little patients?

Fungal infections not only can be extremely contagious, but they also go hand in hand with leukemia -- every oncologist knows this. And these infections are devastating: once a child who has become a bone marrow transplant recipient gets a "secondary" fungal infection, his chances of living, despite all the antifungals in the world, are only 20%, at best.

And then the unthinkable thought arises: what if all of these children didn´t even have leukemia, but rather a fungal infection, just as this nurse did? If doctors, in the 21st century, could mistake a fungal infection for leukemia in this nurse, could the same fate have fallen upon these children?

Doctors in general are not very good at diagnosing fungal infections because their medical school training is based so heavily on the role of bacteria and viruses in the area of infectious diseases. Fungi have been a forgotten foe ever since the advent of antibiotics. Once we had a drug that could kill bacteria, the interest in and the study of fungi fell to the wayside.

Laboratories display the same difficulty in diagnosing fungal infections: current tests for detecting the presence of fungi are both terribly scant and sorely antiquated.

Despite these training and technical inadequacies, there have been at least a few good reports that implicate the role of fungi in causing leukemia.

For example, in 1999 Meinolf Karthaus, MD, watched three different children with leukemia suddenly go into remission upon receiving a triple antifungal drug cocktail for their "secondary" fungal infections.(1)

Pre-dating that, Mark Bielski stated back in 1997 that leukemia, whether acute or chronic, is intimately associated with the yeast, Candida albicans. (2)

Finally, almost 50 years ago, Dr. J. Walter Wilson, in his textbook of clinical mycology, said that "it has been established that histoplasmosis and such reticuloendothelioses as leukemia, Hodgkin´s disease, lymphosarcoma, and sarcoidosis are found to be coexistent much more frequently than is statistically justifiable on the basis of coincidence." (3)

Histoplasmosis is what we call an "endemic" fungal infection. It is most commonly acquired in regions surrounding the Ohio and Mississippi river valleys in the United States. One becomes ill by merely inhaling the tiny fungal spores of this fungus. (For more information on histoplasmosis and other endemic fungi, you can visit: http://www.doctorfungus.org/). Three similar reports like this over the span of 40 years should convince us to at least study the role of fungi in cancers like leukemia a little more thoroughly.

The late Milton White, MD., did exactly this. He fully believed that cancer is a "chronic, intracellular, infectious, biologically induced spore (fungus) transformation disease." (4) Using the proper isolation techniques (involving saline instead of formaldehyde as a tissue transportation medium between the operating room and the pathology lab), he was able to find fungal spores in every sample of cancer tissue he studied. His lifetime work has been routinely dismissed as nothing more than an unproven postulate.

Regardless, wouldn´t you expect all of this information to make front-page headlines in every newspaper across the country, if not the world? Instead, every one of these findings was merely a brief mention -- only curious thoughts that one might entertain but never take seriously.

The fact is, if leukemia and fungal infections "co-exist" so frequently, and if an antifungal drug cocktail effectively cured at least these three children of their leukemia, then I say we put the brakes on right there. Is there a need to go any farther, except to more deeply investigate the need for antifungals in treating leukemia and not just the secondary infections that arise in the course of chemotherapy?

In his book, The Germ that Causes Cancer (http://iknowthecause.com), author and television host Doug Kaufmann asserts that not only fungi, but also foods play a role in the etiology of cancer. He has seen children become free of their documented leukemia once the child´s parents simply changed the child´s diet. Kaufmann´s diet is base on the widely-published problem of mycotoxin contamination of our grain foods.

Grains such as corn, wheat, barley, sorghum, and other foods such as peanuts, are commonly contaminated with cancer-causing fungal poisons, or "mycotoxins." (5,6) One of them, called aflatoxin, just happens to be the most carcinogenic substance on earth. If this is indeed a problem, Kaufmann asserts, then cereal for breakfast and soda pop for dinner may not be conducive to a cancer-free lifestyle.

A case in point: in a grain-based diet, we consume, on average, from 0.15mg to 0.5mg of aflatoxin per day. (7) Further, he states, it is not the sugar alone that is the problem in our western diet, but the fungal toxins that are found in the sugary grains. More than once has Kaufmann interviewed a caller (on his health talk show) who absolutely craved peanut butter and popcorn just prior to their diagnosis of cancer.

Fungi are such a nuisance in carbohydrate foods in particular because fungi need carbohydrates to thrive. Therefore, it is rarer to see fungal contamination problems in foods like vegetables and high-protein foods.

Kaufmann goes on further to explain how even antibiotics may play a role in the disease process. Antibiotics destroy the normal, protective gut bacteria, allowing intestinal yeast and fungi to grow unchecked. These internal, gut yeast make toxins, too. This can lead to immune suppression, symptoms of any autoimmune disease, or even cancer. "If the onset of any symptom or disease- cancer included- was preceded by a course of antibiotics," he maintains, "then look for a fungus to be at the root of your problem."

Doug and I will be talking more about the role of fungi in cancer and other diseases, such as diabetes, in our upcoming seminars. Check out our website (http://iknowthecause.com) to find the location nearest you.

David Holland, MD
Co-author, The Fungus Link, Infectious Diabetes.
20 May 2003
MediaTrition, Inc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
References:
1. Karthaus, M. Treatment of fungal infections led to leukemia remissions. Sept. 28, 1999

2. Bielski: Boyd, W. Introduction to medical science. 1937. Lea & Febiger. Philadelphia, PA.

3. Wilson, J.W. Clinical and immunological aspects of fungus diseases. 1957. Charles C. Thomas. Springfield, IL.

4. White, M.W. Medical Hypotheses. 1996;47,35-38

5. Mycotoxins: Risks in Plant, Animal, and Human Systems. The Council for Agricultural Science and Technology. Task Force Report No. 139. Jan 2003. Ames, IA.

6. Etzel, R.A. Mycotoxins. Jan 23, 2002. 387(4). Journal of the American Medical Association

7. Cheeke, P.R. Natural toxicant in feeds, forages, and poisonous plansts. 1998. Interstate Publishers, Inc. Danville, IL.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 23 2004, 11:11 PM
Quote Post
Hi JEP, BJ and Vianova, Welcome back!

The official word is the domain registration renewal was paid for yet not received in time.

The attempts to make the forum useable by redirecting domain names have seemed to result in lots of errors.

Please bear with us and hang in there.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 24 2004, 12:04 AM
Quote Post
Also found in the saved links, was this on
Diatomaceous Earth,

as a parasite purgative taken orally,
primarily is the focus of this article,
but then I noticed that it
reacts with Hydrogen Fluoride"

I bet it works on Candida as well...

first

I started using diatomaceous earth as a detox and it works. Found out it gets worms out of the intestional track too. People give this stuff to their animals too instead of toxic dewormers. I just get it from my local gardening store.
http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org/immunecf.htm

DIATOMACEOUS EARTH– food grade, freshwater, and amorphous (non-crystalline)
Diatomaceous earth (DE) has been reported in the scientific literature to absorb methyl mercury, E. coli, endotoxins, viruses (including poliovirus), organophosphate pesticide residues, drug residues, and protein, perhaps even the proteinaceous toxins produced by some intestinal infections. Pyrethroid insecticide residues probably also bind to diatomaceous earth, since pyrethrins from Chrysanthemum flowers bind to and are stabilized by this material. The only brand of pure DE currently recommended is from PermaGuard, based in Albuquerque (1-505-873-3061).

Since it appears to pass inertly through the digestive tract, releasing only a few trace minerals, decide for yourself what dose works well, bearing in mind that taking large amounts may have some very uncomfortable effects. "DEtox "-ing one´s system too quickly might not allow enough time for one´s metabolism to re-balance, creating discomfort known as a "healing crisis". This discomfort may be nothing more than inflammation caused by a reawakening immune system as it detoxifies and begins to attack previously unadressed chronic infections. Working up the amount slowly from about a teaspoon to a rounded tablespoon over a few days or weeks may help to avoid this situation. A heaping tablespoonful, as much as we recommend, in water before bed or first thing in the morning, if one doesn´t normally eat an early breakfast, will allow the DE time to move through and absorb toxins from one´s digestive tract without interference and without absorbing nutrients from foods or liquids. "

Then on a search for the hydrogen fluoride - D.-Earth raectant

I found that as a silica , it is an absorbant,
and sucks up the HF.
and a host of toxic substances

Check out this lovely product....

http://www.tapecoat.com/tcoldsite/NewFiles/MSDS/PROPR02A.htm

OMNIPRIME

1-Chloro-4(Trifluoromethyl Benzene,)]

Corporate Exposure Limit for 1-Chloro 4 (Trifluoromethyl) Benzene = 25 ppm 8 hr. TWA. (see section 1

{Then they go on to say that trifluoromethyl benzenes don't caus ecancer ???!!!}

Chemicals contained herein listed as carcinogens or potential carcinogens:

NTP: none IARC: none OSHA: none

Hazardous Decomposition Products: Decomposition products include:
*** hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen chloride and possibly organic halides.

Steps to be taken in case material is released or spilled:
Evacuate unnecessary personnel and eliminate all sources of ignition. Prevent discharge or flushing to streams and sewer systems. Large spills should be removed by vacuum truck.
Smaller spills may be soaked up with compatible absorbent material (sand, ***diatomaceous earth, kitty litter, etc."

Hydrogen hexafluorosilicate is probably what is formed, or something similar.

JEP,
the D.E. is used a worm and fungal purgative,
orally, and carefully!
But can it also then have a bonding effect on the fluorides as well,in the system?
Or even somehow be used industrially to reduce HF emissions?

Also

http://www.drclark.net/info/info.htm#HIP
zapper, wormwood, etc

PMEmail Poster
BJ

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 24 2004, 03:36 PM
Quote Post
Hi, everybody! Good to see this thread going again. Messing around in My Favorites, it seemed a good idea to revisit one of the websites. It would seem that we have been pretty much on the right track here for staying healthy. Here is what I found:

The theory that malignant cancers are false-placentas was first formulated by the Scottish embryologist John Beard in 1902. Beard found that substances secreted by the pancreas would inhibit the growth of cancers before they develop but are missing in the blood of cancer patients. These substances are the digestive enzymes trypsin (and the trypsin precursor chymotrypsin). Replacing these enzymes reportedly “cures” 100% of fast-growing cancers.

If cancers are truly false placentas, malignant tumors would mimic pregnancy in other ways. All trophoblast cells produce a unique hormone called the chorionic gonadotrophic (CGH) which is easily detected in urine. Thus, if a person is either pregnant or has cancer, A SIMPLE CGH PREGNANCY TEST should confirm either or both. It does so,with high accuracy. Recent research has shown that all cancers tested (80% of all known cancers) emit portions of this "pregnancy" hormone. See:

http://www.ralphmoss.com/html/cach377.shtml

There is a sensible high-vitamin-C protocol that has been found to arrest cancer growths.

There are sound theoretical reasons to add 400 mg of highly absorbable Coenzyme 10 (CoQ10) to any anti-cancer protocol. This dosage has initiated complete tumor regression in breast cancer patients - during clinical studies!

"Amazingly, vitamin C has actually already been documented in the medical literature to have readily and consistently cured both acute polio and acute hepatitis, two viral diseases still considered by modern medicine to be incurable." - Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD

Ames: High Dose Vitamins can Treat more then 50 Genetic Disorders

Vitamin C Does Not Cause Kidney Stones!!!

Why the Vitamin C Foundation Does Not Recommend Ester-C®

(Neither does Hulda Clark - "The Cure For All Cancers". BTW, Hulda says that cancers are fungal. So did Hannah Kroeger. How many are suffering torturous chemo treatment instead of receiving anti-fungal medicines?)

Sloan-Kettering Admits Vitamin C PROTECTS Against DNA Damage

New research on vitamin C and tooth decay supports decades old reports that 6 gm vitamin C provides 100% protection against tooth cavities.

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/

http://www.thecureforheartdisease.com/owen/CancerCure.htm

Another good website:

http://curezone.com/

------------------------------------------------------------
"....thinking about how ascorbate could selectively kill cancer and not normal cells. Normal cells have catalase and cancer cells do not."

Must read website

http://www.orthomed.com/

The above site states that all manner of disease can be cured with either massive amounts of intervenous or oral Vit. C.

I think we can call the withholding of this information from the public "Pharmacide".

BJ

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 24 2004, 06:53 PM
Quote Post
Hi Via,

Per the fungal theory of cancer: One of the classic microbiology cancer experiments for leukemia involves one with mice. A mouse with leukemia has blood extracted and then filtered down to the level that only a virus can pass and this filtrate is then injected into a so called healty set of mice. In this classic example, one hundred percent of the mice injected with the leukemia blood filtrate all come down with leukemia.

This is the experiment that most assigned toward the existance of a cancer virus as the causation of leukemia. This does not rule out everything, since the cytokine markers will pass also. It does tend to rule out the larger than viral size pathogens like cells, bacteria, and fungus.

This has all been consistent until the times with Wake Forest found their special mouse line that resists all kinds of cancer injection or implanting.

In general, all cancer tumors are filled with all kinds of different viruses like HHV-6 and lots of others, plus even bacteria and fungus. What appears to happen is the cytokine mimic of these viruses sets up an island that turns off the immune system detection and attacks on tumors. It stimulates blood vessel formation that promotes rapid growth of the tumors even.

When the immune system is less challenged, due to factors like more Vit. C, lowered toxic effects these islands can't be hidden from the immune response.

So, the bottom line again appears the immune compromise that takes on the appearances of fungus not being regulated when cancer is present.

jp

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (19) « First ... 17 18 [19]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0471 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild