Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Rh Blood Factor - Reptilian Traits, Do you have the DRAGON within?

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 5 2007, 05:12 PM
Quote Post
Hey Dan, You may be right and the moon is merely their escape pod or station. I cannot discount that Nibiru may be an actual planet that returns every 3600 years as was written in ancient texts. Maybe one day, soon... we'll know for sure.

But when I think about how perfectly the moon is placed in orbit around the Earth so as to cause total lunar and solar eclipses, it makes me think it is not natural and is placed too perfectly as to cause the sheeple of Earth to perform religious rituals with human and animal sacrifice on those days.

Also, when I look at the craters of the moon, they remind me of Laos and Vietnam after USA bombed the heck out of them some 30 years ago. The bombs left huge craters that can be seen to this day.

Laos
user posted image

Me thinks that the moon has been bombed and not all impacts were from meteors.

Just my theory of course.
sigh.gif
lol2.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 352
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 5 2007, 06:00 PM
Quote Post
hi PuPP
bombs- yeah that sounds likely.
I know when I look at pix of some of the geometries on mars ( the whatchamacalit face thing even (edit oh yeah, Sidonna i think )) what I see are craters with obvious blast radii destroying the pyramid faces facing the craters.
take a good look at the face thing, imagine it as a ziggurat, line up the craters, and...
well, falling rocks would have done the same...rocks are as good as bombs....and then there are the tales of the ancient wars...if the elders could control comets or venus...Thats why I mentioned the math relationships of the moons of mars....Man has a hard time getting beer bottle caps in the garbage can from the kitchen table on poker night...

sumpinz goin' on out there...and with their long lifespans and relativity that would indicate that its still goin on....

oh in the intrest of the threads reptilian theme:
here is a clue:
naga the sanskrit ( vedic anyway) term for the reptilians means soapy in sumerian

This post has been edited by Danbones on Jul 5 2007, 06:16 PM

PMEmail Poster

The Great Ving
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 5 2007, 07:26 PM
Quote Post
I think that Stewart Swerdlow's expalanation of how things happened seems to be the most logical... It kind of ties in with Sitchen's work... And from what I heard, the two of them are friends and seem to be in agreement... I have heard from other sources that the moon was indeed semi hollow and had large engines built into it so it could be moved from one palce ot another...

At one time during earth's history, there was no moon, no tides, etc... It was a water world with a slower rotation and a more circular orbit... For some reason the rotation speeded up dramatically and a lot of the water ended up at the poles and froze there... The orbit became eliptical then the moon appeared... Venus also entered the planetary system as a rogue ice comet altering the positions of earth and mars... Some ancient cultures refer to it at the planet or body that took their love... There were also large impacts on the earth that caused a massive amount of damage that has been misinterpreted as the work of glaciers... The largest of the impact craters seems to be the Gulf of Mexico... Not sure if it's true or not but earth might of had a second moon at one time and that moon was what crashed into the gulf... As for Nibiru... Swerdlow claims that it was destroyed by the Draco in 2003... Not sure if he's right about that but there seemed to be an awful lot of stuff impacting the sun back then as well as a lot of missing data from SOHO...

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 5 2007, 08:47 PM
Quote Post
Ok... I am going somewhat offtopic.gif here

Today was the 11th anniversary of the first publicly announced cloning of a mammal.

Dolly the sheep. She lived for only 6 yrs as she was cloned from a grown animal. Apparently when you clone from old cells, the clone is born old as well.

Several years ago I came to the conclusion that human clones have been around for many many centuries. They have much shorter lifespans than their creators (the bluebloods - which also have blue eyes).

The psuedo creators needed many clones in order to have a population to live amongst which they resembled. I believe that they also used the genetics of several ape species of earth to create new populations.
(Some apes they used are still unknown to modern science, just like the African Gorilla was unknown to modern science until 1902)

We can see the simian offspring on tv today and they live among us.

Just my theory of course.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 6 2007, 04:55 PM
Quote Post
hi all

I think that the significant thing is the unexplained 223 genes that have no precident.

Because I have visitations, posession incidents, and ideas from the ancestors
( beleive that or not as you wish )
I have found historical and anthropological precidents that confirm what happens with me is the same thing as what happens to shamen, in mystery societies, in voodoun, to other swrongwrighters, remoteviewrs, IChingers, Card readers etc.

Man can affect random number generators- proven true
The ancestors can affect them right back...
this I beleive, is how oracles of chance work.
(see Dr Emoto's work....)

Ideas "dawn on us "

Long story short:
lizards, fish men, coneheads, wolfmen, starpeeps etc have all provided some of these aformentioned genes.
Thoth was a dog headed baboon and I forget what else....but You get the Idea.

The evil ones are trying to or have already done clonyed a receptical
that wil alow a permanent possession.
Sort of an anti christ to the good anscestors who are trying to get us to the elevated dimension and who have no interest in material "lusts"

These "lusts"- the seven deadly sins- I think came with the reptilian genes and are what doomed the anunaki who fucked monkeys to be trapped here as unincorperated beings after the flood.
their punishment:
monkey ass jail.

They can see but they can't touch unless they are ( In posession ) of a corporal being.....of course this is what they are breeding / cloning for so they can be "here" to affect things here in the material world at will.
The masons prolly have DNA samples tucked away somewhere
in a mason jar of course lol.gif

Zeus hayzuese jeseus jove jehovah etc...

If you read Cayce and Enoch and Sitchen and the Babble (ahem) and the greek and roman myths; it all sort of makes a twisted kinda sence.

anyhow thats my two gallons worth.

This post has been edited by Danbones on Jul 6 2007, 05:29 PM

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 6 2007, 06:26 PM
Quote Post
user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 6 2007, 08:40 PM
Quote Post
lol2.gif
snake.gif sheep.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 6 2007, 08:50 PM
Quote Post
It's so trueeeeee!

I think you have a good point though bout the 7 deadly sins.

Some of us are plagued by those sins and it's a daily battle to not lust after that hot young thing with the bronze toned thighs and perky breasts.

whoops,,,there I go....

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 7 2007, 05:54 AM
Quote Post
I came across this before and just read it again on another forum.
I think it is a pretty good confirmation of what I have been trying to say.
I think though that there are beings of light which are trying to get us out from under the domination described in the following piece...
dan

"[don Juan said:] "I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico."
"Why has this predator taken over in the fashion that you're describing, don Juan?" I asked. "There must be a logical explanation."

"There is an explanation," don Juan replied, "which is the simplest explanation in the world.

"They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance.

"Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, gallineros, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them."

But wait: Don't we see the PUT-DOWN persasion pervading human culture? Don't we each see in our Behavioral Mirror the potential for spreading such persuasion?

Not all faces of God are easily appreciated in this world. We somehow forgot that God created what we call "evil" and remembered to eradicate that part of God which is in all of us. To express an opinion that someone is displaying a so-called "evil" trait is very different from declaring directly... or implying through stealth language... that someone really is evil... or judge-mentally saying or implying that someone or some group is "lesser" in some way...

Who among us does not do the PUT-DOWN can "throw the first stone".

"No, no, no, no. This is absurd, don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers, or for average men, or for anyone."
"Why not?" don Juan asked calmly. "Why not? Because it infuriates you?"

"Yes, it infuriates me," I retorted. "Those claims are monstrous!"

"Well," he said, "you haven't heard all the claims yet. Wait a bit longer and see how you feel.

This is a test for us because we do need to talk about effects and afflictions that are obvious in various groups within the human family, but we also have the imperative to rise up out of regressive behavior. Isn't it incumbent upon each of us to set the example?

So, why can't we shake it? Why is it so difficult to wriggle ourselves out of our cultural straitjacket? The Web has presented extensive material about cultural overlays. We've become familiar with terms like "trauma-based mind-control". What's the difference between having information and having knowledge of its meaning?

Don Juan put it to Carlos this way:

"I want to appeal to your analytical mind. Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer, and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs; or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior.

"Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs; our ideas of good and evil; our social mores. The predators are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations, and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, [* covetousness- an envious eagerness to possess something] greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."

"But how can they do this, don Juan?" I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. "Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"

"No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that.

"In order to keep us obedient, meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver- stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist; a horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it.

"They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

Don't we all have an inner identity that wants to hide for fear of being discovered any minute now?

That part of us believes in the Dark Lie. That part of our mind is the Predator's Mind. That part of me and you believes the persuasion that we were all "born in original sin". Maybe John Paul II was referring to this and other similar baroque, contradictory, morose distortions when in year 2000 he spoke of the "sins of the Church" and begged the world's forgiveness.

The other part of us "born in original innocence" naturally does not want to look in the Mirror and see the Dark Lie and see that we believe it. But it is a fact of humanity's genetic tree, including every branch.

More than that, in order to deny the Dark Lie we have to layer another lie on top of the lie of "original sin": the lie of denial. If one cannot admit to obvious trivial mis-takes, is there much real possibility of rising up out of denial and facing the Dark Lie?

The natural result of denial is to account for the desecration of life all around, and the Life seen in the Mirror, through the delusion of finding the cause in (assigning the cause to) others.

Self-forgiveness sounds like a great idea. The real need for it has not been comprehended in our culture.

The human includes Great Spirit and also the Predator. Human culture has been a blend of both. Predatory behavior has originated in the mind. And the Great Predator creates Mind Predators. Energy Predators. Vampires. Parasites.

"No, no, no, no. This is absurd, don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers, or for average men, or for anyone."
"Why not?" don Juan asked calmly. "Why not? Because it infuriates you?"

Guess which part believes this is a mis-take? How to concieve of an Intelligent Universe where this is not a flaw?

Very few books offer or explore possible answers to the question in plain and straightforward language.

THE OBERGON CHRONICLES stakes out a far-reaching context and offers a solution to this riddle within the first five chapters.

Why the power of the Predator's Mind was a gift is really not a very difficult question to answer. However, we cannot master that part of our nature until we first see it for what it is, realize the truth of our real identity in Great Spirit, and direct the instrument from within an identity that is external to the instrument.

The trick of the Predator in going along with the plan to give it's Mind to Earth Humanity works... until we comprehend who we really are and aren't.

The best information on the Web indicates that this was some of the True Teachings of Jesus. For example, the curious claim of the Romans that his teachings were a "vile superstition".

The saurian lineage and legacy is what it is, not less, not more, just different. Not all humans have unfolded the love aspect, and there might be saurians as well as humans who do radiate love. The Mind and Heart merge in Wisdom that knows the difference.

Regarding the question about saurian eggs and what they hatch in the Intelligent Universe...

Geopoliticus Child Watching the Birth of the New Man

link to retailer of this print...

the gardener
Non Official Cover

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:24 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.harmonymindbodyspirit.com/archives/predator.shtml

THE HARMONY OF THE MIND, BODY & SPIRIT
& CREATING THE NEW PARADIGM

VANQUISHING THE PREDATOR
From The Active Side of Infinity
By Carlos Castaneda
HarperCollins Publishers; 1998
From the Chapter entitled Mud Shadows; Pages 218-227
Excerpted by Jack Allis

"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico saw those shadows, and saw them as energy that flows in the universe. And they did discover something transcendental."

"They discovered that we have a companion for life," he said. "We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos, and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so."

"You have arrived, by your effort alone, at what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics," don Juan said. "I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico."

"Why has this predator taken over in this fashion, don Juan?" I asked. "There must be a logical explanation."

"There is an explanation," don Juan replied, "which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them."

"No, no, no, no," I heard myself saying. "This is absurd, don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone."

"Why not?" don Juan asked calmly. "Why not? Because it infuriates you."

"Well," he said, "you haven't heard all the claims yet. Wait a bit longer and see how you feel. I'm going to subject you to a blitz. That is, I'm going to subject your mind to tremendous onslaughts, and you cannot get up and leave because you're caught. Not because I'm holding you prisoner, but because something in you will prevent you from leaving, while another part of you is going to go completely berserk. So brace yourself!"

"I want to appeal to your analytical mind," don Juan said. "Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success and failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."

"But how can they do this, don Juan?" I asked. "Do they whisper all that in our ears while we sleep?"

"No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me! The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with fear of being discovered any minute now."

"I know that even though you have never experienced hunger," he went on, "you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any minute now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear."

He explained that sorcerers see infant human beings as strange luminous balls of energy, covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat, something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy. He said that that glowing coat of awareness was what the predators consumed, and that when a human being reached adulthood, all that was left of that glowing coat of awareness was a narrow fringe that went from the ground to the top of the toes. That fringe permitted mankind to continue living, but only barely.

He then made the most damaging statement he had made so far. He said that this narrow fringe of awareness was the epicenter of self-reflection, where man is irremediably caught. By playing on our self-refection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudoconcerns.

"But why is it that the sorcerers of ancient Mexico and all sorcerers today, although they see the predators, don't do anything about it?" I asked.

"There's nothing that you and I can do about it," don Juan said in a grave, sad voice. "All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us. How can you ask your fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They'll laugh and make fun of you, and the more aggressive ones will beat the shit out of you. And not so much because they don't believe it. Down in the depths of every human being, there's an ancestral, visceral knowledge about the predators' existence."

"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico," he said, "saw the predator. The called it the flyer because it leaps through the air. It is a not a pretty sight. It is a big shadow, impenetrably dark, a black shadow that jumps through the air. Then, it lands flat on the ground. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when it made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man."

"What I'm saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic."

"This predator is not altogether invisible to us. I think as children we do see it and decide it's so horrific that we don't want to think about it. Children, of course, could insist on focusing on the sight, but everybody else around them dissuades them from doing so."

"The only alternative left for mankind, " he continued, "is discipline. Discipline is the only deterrent. But by discipline I don't mean harsh routines. I don't mean waking up every morning at five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you're blue. Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For them, discipline is an art: the art of facing infinity without flinching, not because they are strong and tough but because they are filled with awe."

"Sorcerers say that discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer," don Juan said, scrutinizing my face as if to discover any signs of disbelief. "The result is that the predators become bewildered. An inedible glowing coat of awareness is not part of their cognition, I suppose. After being bewildered, they don't have any recourse other than refraining from continuing their nefarious task."

"If the predators don't eat our glowing coat of awareness for a while, " he went on, "it'll keep on growing. Simplifying this matter to the extreme, I can say that sorcerers, by means of their disciple, push the predators away long enough to allow their glowing coat of awareness to grow beyond the level of the toes. Once it goes beyond the level of the toes, it grows back to it natural size. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico used to say that the glowing coat of awareness is like a tree. If it is not pruned, it grows to its natural size and volume. As awareness reaches levels higher than the toes, tremendous maneuvers of perception become a matter of course."

"The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times," don Juan continued, "was to burden the flyers' mind with discipline. They found out that if they taxed the flyers' mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee; giving to any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind's foreign origin. The foreign installation comes back, I assure you, but not as strong, and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers' mind becomes routine, until one day it flees permanently. A sad day indeed! That's the day when you have to rely on your own devices, which are nearly zero. There's no one to tell you what to do. There's no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you're accustomed to."

"My teacher, the nagual Julian, used to warn all his disciples," don Juan continued, "that this was the toughest day in a sorcerer's life, for the real mind that belongs to us, the sum total of our experience, after a lifetime of domination has been rendered shy, insecure, and shifty. Personally, I would say that the real battle of sorcerers begins at that moment. The rest is merely preparation."

"Discipline taxes the foreign mind no end," he replied. "So, through their discipline, sorcerers vanquish the foreign installation."

"I am going to give the flyer's mind, which you carry inside you, one more jolt. I am going to reveal to you one of the most extraordinary secrets of sorcery. I am going to describe to you a finding that took sorcerers thousands of years to verify and consolidate."

He looked at me and smiled maliciously. "The flyer's mind flees forever," he said, "when a sorcerer succeeds in grabbing on to the vibrating force that holds us together as a conglomerate of energy fields. If a sorcerer maintains that pressure long enough, the flyer's mind flees in defeat. And that's exactly what you are going to do: hold on to the energy that binds you together."

"Tonight, you have really succeeded in getting me lost," I said.

"You're being torn by an internal struggle," don Juan said. "Down in the depths of you, you know that you are incapable of refusing the agreement that an indispensable part of you, your glowing coat of awareness, is going to serve as an incomprehensible source of nourishment to, naturally, incomprehensible entities. And another part of you will stand against this situation with all its might."

"The sorcerers' revolution," he continued, "is that they refuse to honor agreements in which they did not participate. Nobody ever asked me if I would consent to be eaten by beings of a different kind of awareness. My parents just brought me into this world to be food, like themselves, and that's the end of the story."

clubinhand.gif

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 7 2007, 06:11 AM
Quote Post
The question that I think needs to be answered is:

Since our reptilian hindbrain seems to be older then our mammilian components...
do chimps have a reptilian hindbrain?

If the reptilian hindbrain was inflicted on man during his "creation", and it is older then the mammilian, and if chimps don't have a reptilian hindbrain, would that not be a pretty good indication that the whole "reptilian predator" thing is an accurate assesment of the situation?

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 7 2007, 07:02 AM
Quote Post
When I asked the cards how do we get out from under the domination of these "eaters" as described by Don Juan and Icke et al,

here is the answer:

recognize that the things and people that make one feel the negative emotions such as anger, the need for vengeance, greed, ( the seven deadly sins basically) etc. are caused by forces outside our control, and that the objects that we focus our negative thoughts on are instruments manipulated by these "eaters" and are therefore NOT TO BE BLAMED.

by basically following the 8-fold path that the Buddhists recommend we acquire the discipline that makes these negative spirits powerless.

stay calm, content, be patient, have integrity, love, be loved, Honor and respect those around you, don't inflict negatives on those around you....you know what I mean...

It has been said many times before better than I can say it....

One must just have the self discipline not to participate in the negative emotios....

I don't mean one must be namby pamby...just draw the line at participating in the negative emotions during self defense

thats all....

ha ha, of course I'm only guessing.... lol.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 7 2007, 07:23 AM
Quote Post
Hi Dan, I read your post and I'd like to edit and remove the duplicate/repeated text .... if that's alright with you?

I don't like reading the same words more than once unless I actually intended to.
lol2.gif

Real interesting stuff from Carlos Casteneda. Ganesh had sent me some files, but they were on that used pc I bought which died and I haven't been able to retrieve them yet. I never got to read his stuff.

I think we're Saurian/predator and mammal/semi-aquatic .... and maybe more.

I know I am.

Earth is like Island of Dr. Moreau ...and yes, we are food for the gods.

Many of us have been saying that for sometime. And it's not just flesh and blood food...it's food of the spirit.... parasitic life sucking vampires who prey on the human spirit. But if you can shut it down and give them nothing, they seem to lose their power over you.

Or if you appear stronger than them, like they cannot make you feel uncomfortable with puny words, or make you angry with insults....then they have no power over your emotions.

That's why it's important not to get angry at Bush and his criminal pals and all of our criminal govts and rotten polluting corporations cause that's just what they want.... more food energy.

The best thing we can do is be aware and share with others who are ready so we can all help each other.

Or we can rise up and get jiggy with it using intense advanced weapons technologies that are light years ahead of anything we've ever seen on Earth.
UFO2New.gif UFO4New.gif UFO3new.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2007, 07:40 PM
Quote Post
Hi PuPP

satalite went down before I could fix it
thanks for cleaning that up

I think the evil omes are like fishers of men
I doubt fish can comprehend man the sport fishermen or salmon farmers

the chinese mob is threatening the rockefellors
the black dragon
the red dragon
yer average joe
the white dragon

h5n1 the feather
and
sars being told twice

PMEmail Poster

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 10 2007, 12:55 AM
Quote Post
I just got the head's-up on this one... I had to check the authenticity of this story that supposedly appeared in a newspaper in the 1930's... It's in the archives of more than one newspaper so it is a real story...

Lizard People’s Catacomb City Hunted
Engineer Sinks Shaft Under Fort Moore Hill to Find Maze of Tunnels and Priceless Treasures of Legendary Inhabitants
By: Jean Bosquet
Busy Los Angeles, although little realizing it in the hustle and bustle of modern existence, stands above a lost city of catacombs filled with incalculable treasure and imperishable records of a race of humans further advanced intellectually than the highest type of present day peoples, in the belief of G. Warren Shufelt, geophysicist mining engineer now engaged in an attempt to wrest from the lost city deep in the earth below Fort Moore Hill the secrets of the Lizard People of legendary fame in the medicine lodges of the American Indian.

So firmly does Shufelt and a little staff of assistants believe that a maze of catacombs and priceless golden tablets are to be found beneath downtown Los Angeles that the engineer and his aids have already driven a shaft 250 feet into the ground, the mouth of the shaft being on the old Banning property on North Hill street, overlooking Sunset Boulevard, Spring street and North Broadway.

And so convinced is the engineer of the infallibility of a radio x-ray perfected by him for detecting the presence of minerals and tunnels below the surface of the ground, an apparatus with which he says he has traced a pattern of catacombs and vaults forming the lost city, that he plans to continue sending his shaft downward until he has reached a depth of 1000 feet before discontinuing operations.

LEGEND SUPPLIES CLEW

Shufelt learned of the legend of the Lizard People after his radio X-Ray had led him hither and yon, over an area extending from the Public Library on West Fifth street to the Southwest Museum, on Museum Drive, at the foot of Mt. Washington.

“I knew I was over a pattern of tunnels,” the engineer explained yesterday, “and I had mapped out the course of the tunnels, the position of large rooms scattered along the tunnel route, as well as the position of deposits of gold, but I couldn’t understand the meaning of it.”

Then Shufelt was taken to Little Chief Greenleaf of the medicine lodge of the Hopi Indians in Arizona, who’s English name is L. Macklin. The Indian provided the engineer with a legend which, according to both men, dovetails exactly with what Shufelt say he has found.

FIRE DESTROYS ALL

According to the legend as imparted to Shufelt by Macklin, the radio X-Ray has revealed the location of one of the three lost cities on the Pacific Coast, the local one having been dug by the Lizard People after the “great catastrophe” which occurred about 5000 years ago. This legendary catastrophe was in the form of a huge tongue of fire, which “came out of the Southwest, destroying all in it’s path,” (continued on Page 5, Column 2) “…the path being several hundred miles wide.” The city underground was dug as a means of escaping future fires.

The lost city, dug with powerful chemicals by the Lizard People instead of pick and shovel, was drained into the ocean, where it’s tunnels began, according to the legend. The tide passing daily in and out of the lower tunnel portals and forcing air into the upper tunnels, providing ventilation and “cleansed and sanitized the lower tunnels,” the legend states.

Large rooms in the domes of the hills above the city of labyrinths housed 1000 families “in the manner of tall buildings” and imperishable food supplies of the herb variety were stored in the catacombs to provide sustenance for the Lizard folk for great length of time as the next fire swept over the earth.

CITY LAID OUT LIKE LIZARD

The Lizard People, the legends has it, regard the lizard as a symbol of long life. Their city is laid out like a lizard, according to the legend, it’s tail to the Southwest, far below Fifth and Hope streets, it’s head to the northeast, at Lookout and Marda streets. The city’s key room is situated directly under South Broadway, near Second street, according to Shufelt and the legend.

This key room is the directory to all the parts of the city and to all record tablets, the legend states. All records were to be kept on golden tablets, four feet long and fourteen inches wide. One these tablets of gold, gold having been the symbol of life to the legendary Lizard People, will be found the record of history of the Mayans and on one particular tablet, the southwest corner of which will be missing, is found the “record of the origin of the human race.”

TABLETS PHOTOGRAPHED

Shufelt stated he has taken “X-Ray pictures” of thirty-seven such tablets, three of which have their southwest corners cut off.

“My radio X-ray pictures of the tunnels and rooms, which are subsurface voids, and of gold pictures with perfect corners, sides and ends, are scientific proof of their existence,” Shufelt said. “However, the legendary story must remain speculative unearthed by excavation.”

The Lizard People, according to Macklin, were of a much higher type of intellectuality than modern human beings. the intellectual accomplishments of their 9-year-old children were of equal of those of present day college graduates, he said. So greatly advanced scientifically were these people that, in addition to perfecting a chemical solution by which they bored underground without removing any earth and rock, they also developed a cement far stronger and better than any in use in modern times which they lined their tunnels and rooms.

HILLS ENCLOSE CITY

Macklin said legendary advise to American Indians was to seek the lost city in an area within a chain of hills forming “the frog of a horses hoof.” The contour of hills surrounding this region forms such a design, substantiating Shufelt’s findings, he said.

Shufelt’s radio device consists chiefly of a cylindrical glass case inside which a plummet attached to a copper wire held by the engineer sways continually, pointing he asserts, toward minerals or tunnels below the surface of the ground, and then revolves when over mineral or swings in prolongation of the tunnel when above the excavation. He has used the instrument extensively in mining fields, he said.”

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 10 2007, 01:23 AM
Quote Post
According to the legend as imparted to Shufelt by Macklin, the radio X-Ray has revealed the location of one of the three lost cities on the Pacific Coast, the local one having been dug by the Lizard People after the “great catastrophe” which occurred about 5000 years ago. This legendary catastrophe was in the form of a huge tongue of fire, which “came out of the Southwest, destroying all in it’s path,” (continued on Page 5, Column 2) “…the path being several hundred miles wide.” The city underground was dug as a means of escaping future fires.

jawdropper2.gif

I don't believe it but the above statement ties in directly with my archaeological research... THere was a great fire that was mentioned in some ancient texts and inscriptions ... A number of inscriptions have been found carved in rock all across New England about a major fire, some sort of solar related event... Wasn't sure about when it occurred but ir did seem to affect one of my major astronomical sites... One stone had carved in it an inscription that read: Brimstone Evil Here... My ancient solor observatory complex has a direct orientation of 220 Degrees SSW... One of my friends, when I had first discovered the site, brought 9n a Psychic... The psychic took one look at one of the nearby rock formations and said that the rocks were melting as she ran out of the woods and never came back...

Ummmmmmmmmm... I just checked and 220 is one of the masonic numbers...

PMEmail PosterAOL

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0540 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild