Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cell Phones Soon Can Be Used On Airplanes, - 911?

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 3 2004, 05:45 AM
Quote Post
NEWS & COLUMNS
Miracles and Wonders

By Alan Cabal

MIRACLES AND WONDERS Last week, USA Today reported a joint effort between Qualcomm and American Airlines' to allow passengers to make cellphone calls from aircraft in flight. According to the story, the satellite-based system employs a "Pico cell" to act as a small cellular tower.

"It worked great," gushed Monte Ford, American Airline's chief information officer. "I called the office. I called my wife. I called a friend in Paris. They all heard me great, and I could hear them loud and clear."

Before this new "Pico cell," it was nigh on impossible to make a call from a passenger aircraft in flight. Connection is impossible at altitudes over 8000 feet or speeds in excess of 230 mph.

Yet despite this, passengers Todd Beamer, Mark Bingham, Jeremy Glick and Edward Felt all managed to place calls from Flight 93 on the morning of September 11. Peter Hanson, en route to Disneyland with his wife and daughter, phoned his dad from Flight 175. Madeline Amy Sweeney, a flight attendant, made a very dramatic call from Flight 11 as it sped to the North Tower. Barbara Olson made two calls, collect, to her husband at his government office from Flight 77 as it made its way to the Pentagon.

[Note: "Hello Mom this is Mark Bingham" - Who calls their mom and has to tell her your first name let alone your last name unless she's senile and in a nursing home? - PuPP]

Each call was initially reported as coming from a cellphone. Later, when skepticism reared its ugly head and the Grassy Knollers arrived, the narrative became fuzzy; it was suggested that $10-a-minute Airfones were involved. Olson was an easy candidate for Airfone (one doesn't call collect from a cell), but as the stories developed, Olson—and Felt—were said to have called from inside locked lavatories. No Airfone there.

In the very near future, numerous technological miracles and wonders will rise up out of the ashes of that terrible day, much the way the space program supposedly gave us Tang and Velcro. Satam Al-Suqami's indestructible passport, for one, is currently under the microscope in the Reverse Engineering Department at Area 51. My old passport was falling apart when I finally replaced it last year, just from spending 10 years in my pocket. His survived the destruction of the World Trade Center. I want one of those.

Likewise, professional bowlers could benefit from inquiries into whatever physical force brought about the collapse of WTC 7. And as a frequent flyer who finds long-term parking difficult and expensive, I'd like to know by what mechanism Mohammed Atta got to Portland, ME, where he was videotaped boarding a flight to Logan Airport in Boston. His rental car was found at Logan.

And last but not least, every suburban homeowner will want the miraculous PentaGrass. Whatever that lawn at the Pentagon is made out of, it sure is amazing stuff—it resists and repels fire, explosion, skid marks, aircraft debris, jet fuel, luggage and body parts. Shit from your neighbor's dog won't stand a chance!

http://www.nypress.com/17/30/news%26columns/AlanCabal.cfm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 3 2004, 06:13 AM
Quote Post
[Note: "Hello Mom this is Mark Bingham" - Who calls their mom and has to tell her your first name let alone your last name unless she's senile and in a nursing home? - PuPP]

If it wasnít so tragic it could be as funny as the ďterroristísĒ passport found in the middle of debris.

And I still canít see in that movie the airplane running into the Pentagon... such a big bird as an airplane and I donít see it...

Boy... am I dumb or not? Geeeezzzzzz....

Shit from your neighbor's dog won't stand a chance!

LOL!! I had completetely forgot the PentaGrass....

I've two dogs and a garden with lawn.... I want one of these... please, please, please.... laugh.gif

smile.gif

Thessa

--------------------
ďAnd ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.Ē John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 3 2004, 06:29 AM
Quote Post
Hi Thessa, it sure doesn't appear that a large aircraft hit the Pentagon.

The hole is way too small and there's no damage to the building from the wings as well as lots of debris should be present.

I know we were shown a piece of a plane - but to me it was just like a movie prop - placed on the lawn.

Here's a small ani of something heading towards the Pentagon as filmed on one of its security cameras.

user posted image

Here's a blow up still of the object.

user posted image

Here's a nice image showing where the wings of the "alleged" airliner would have impacted the Pentagon, had it actually been a large airliner.

user posted image

Here's an image BEFORE the walls fell over.

Amazing isn't it???
...a large airliner just disappears into the Pentagon

user posted image

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 3 2004, 06:51 AM
Quote Post
Yes, thatís the movie I was talking about.... canít see the aircraft ... sorry... rolleyes.gif

Ok... no more joking... wink.gif

I also remember that pic... very conclusive. I canít imagine how someone can say an aircraft hit the Pentagon and maintain a serious look. They just donít want to believe they have being lied to for eons. That would demolish their entire reality and they cannot bear with it.

Itís the only explanation I can think of. Nothing wrong with the eyes... mine or theirs. ph34r.gif

smile.gif

Thessa

--------------------
ďAnd ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.Ē John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 3 2004, 06:58 AM
Quote Post
Thanks for posting the pics, PuPP. Saved 'em.

BJ

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 85
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 3 2004, 09:18 AM
Quote Post
I wonder if the sheeple will go "hmmmmm". Probably not.

--------------------
Know thyself, and know thy enemy, needn't fear result in a 100 battles.
Know thyself, but know not thy enemy, find victory and defeat in equal measure.
Know not thyself and know not thy enemy, succumb in every battle.
-Sun Tzu-
PMEmail PosterICQAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 10 2004, 10:37 PM
Quote Post
Things that make ya go "hmmmmm"

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0480 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild