Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Let's Boycott Exxon/Mobil

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 20 2006, 01:05 AM
Quote Post
With Exxon/Mobil hitting record profits of 36 billion in 2005 and the cost of gasoline rising, we should boycott Exxon/Mobil and create a gas price war until clean renewable alternative energy systems are allowed to be used by consumers or until THEY lower gas prices.

Citgo would be a good replacement gasoline source.

user posted image

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Anarchaeologist
Group: Members
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 21 2006, 09:30 PM
Quote Post
I've been boycotting Exxon/Mobil for decades unless I was coasting on fumes down Oblivion Road 13 miles past the last Unlucky Stop. Right now I'm boycotting all gas stations until necessity forces me to burn some of the quarter tank of liquid gold in my as yet unpaid for pickup truck. How long before the only unleaded are the minimum wageslaves who had sense enough to flee the Last Chance Texaco before the mobs arrived?

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 23 2006, 03:30 AM
Quote Post
Tex, I've been boycotting gasoline for 6 years, but that's cause I have had no car.

We are told earlier tonight on our controlled jewish news media that the National average cost of gasoline is about $2.88 a gallon.

Here in So Cal, we are seeing an avg $3.25 a gallon for regular, so that must mean that somewhere in America, people are paying about $2.41 a gallon.

Yes I realize that Americans pay less for gasoline than many other western nations, but are you aware of what other countries charge for gasoline? Like, for instance... Iraq? -- Before we invaded.

We have all been lied to and deceived... there is NO OIL SHORTAGE.

There are trillions upon trillions of barrels of crude oil deep in the Earth and the beings who currently rule the world dominate the flow and the price.

The real danger to me, is with us using this poisonous and harmful energy resource instead of clean renewable energy.

Beverly Hills gas reaches $4.049 a gallon
AP
April 21, 2006
The price of full service high octane gas reaches $4.049 dollars per gallon Thursday, April 20, 2006, at a gas station in Beverly Hills, Calif. Oil prices held steady near record highs Thursday after weekly data showed a drop in U.S. gasoline stocks, raising worries that refiners don't have an adequate inventory cushion ahead of the peak summer driving season.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/0...0/la11304202125

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 23 2006, 03:41 AM
Quote Post
I'd like to add, if you look at the picture of the Exxon Executive, you may see what I consider to be the ALIEN race that has taken over the world.

From Henry the 8th to the Pacific isles....

Winston Churchill, Alfred Hitchcock, W.C. Fields and Ariel Sharon are your clues.

IMHO, they are extremely intelligent but they are fat and lazy, they love to eat enormous quantities, they will eventually eat every living thing on Earth, and they crave chocolate.
(remember.... ET loves Reeses Pieces - Thanks Spielberg!)

Some of us, like myself have THEIR genes and we can grow to great weights if we do not watch what we eat.

McDonalds, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Carls Jr., Wendys and many other unhealthy food chains serve the slop that expose the potential obesity that many of us have in our genes.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 23 2006, 04:03 AM
Quote Post
$13,700 an Hour
The Nation
04/18/06
By Katrina Vanden Heuvel
York Times recently reported that--for the first time--a full-time worker earning minimum wage cannot afford a one-bedroom apartment anywhere in America at market rates.

That means more and more people like Michelle Kennedy--a former Senate page and author of Without a Net: Middle Class and Homeless (With Kids) in America--are finding themselves homeless and living out of their cars.

At a town hall meeting in Ohio on April 2, Representative Sherrod Brown, a staunch advocate for social and economic rights (he and Bernie Sanders are the two best candidates running for Senate in 2006) railed against the economic hardship brought on by stagnant wages: "It is unacceptable that someone can work full-time--and work hard--and not be able to lift their family out of poverty." He blasted a system where a full-time minimum-wage worker earns $10,500 a year, while "last year the CEO of Wal-Mart earned $3,500 an hour. The CEO of Halliburton earned about $8,300 an hour. And the CEO of ExxonMobil earned about $13,700 an hour."

Robert Kuttner recently argued in the Boston Globe that while people are blaming undocumented workers for driving down wages, the real villains are "the people running the government, who have made sure that the lion's share of the productivity gains go to the richest 1 percent of Americans. With different tax, labor, health and housing policies, native-born workers and immigrants alike could get a fairer share of our productive economy." Kuttner points to Census data showing that "median household income fell 3.8 percent, or $1,700, from 1999 to 2004... during a period when average productivity rose 3 percent per year." And as income is falling, working people are increasingly squeezed. Costs for housing, healthcare, education and childcare rose 46 percent between 1991 and 2002, according to economist Jared Bernstein of the Economic Policy Institute.

And the situation is getting worse. Look at the Delphi Corporation's moves. The company asked a bankruptcy judge to void its union contracts so it could lower wages and benefits. CEO Steve Miller played the ever reliable global-competition card, saying in a recent Washington Post article, "At the end of the day, Delphi must be competitive in the global marketplace." But as Kate Bronfenbrenner, director of labor education research at Cornell University, makes clear, this new tactic will further erode labor's power in the workplace. "What in our laws and in our democracy gives a bankruptcy judge the right to take away freedom of association and collective bargaining?" Bronfenbrenner asks. "Bankruptcy judges should not have that power."

In the current climate--with tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, a minimum wage frozen for eight years in a GOP-dominated Congress, deterioration of labor's power in the workplace and corporate-written free-trade agreements that exacerbate these trends--it is heartening to hear Sherrod Brown make the case that "a hard day's work should mean a fair day's pay."

The Democratic Party needs to find its moral compass, its heart and soul. Closing the gap between workers' pay and CEO compensation and raising the minimum wage (a movement that is under way in many states)--is what heart and soul are all about.

http://www.thenation.com/docprint.mhtml?i=20060501&s=kvh

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 23 2006, 06:09 PM
Quote Post
Beverly Hills gas reaches $4.049 a gallon
AP
April 21, 2006
The price of full service high octane gas reaches $4.049 dollars per gallon Thursday, April 20, 2006, at a gas station in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Oil prices held steady near record highs Thursday after weekly data showed a drop in U.S. gasoline stocks, raising worries that refiners don't have an adequate inventory cushion ahead of the peak summer driving season.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/0...0/la11304202125

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.2634 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild