Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Israel Perpetuates Racial Hatred, crimes against humanity

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 21 2006, 07:11 PM
Quote Post
ISRAEL LAUNCHES BARBARIC ACTION AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF LEBANON by George Galloway

"Israel is cloaking its attack in neo-con rhetoric about an axis of evil linking Iran and Syria to Hizbollah in Lebanon. Its claims are dutifully repeated by a media which never once stops to point out that the Israeli missiles and bombs raining down on Lebanon were supplied by the US.

There is a link with Syria and Iran, but it is not the lie that Syrian and Iranian troops are in Lebanon. It is that the US has made no secret that it is preparing for an attack upon Iran, which has signed a mutual defence pact with Syria."

www.informationclearinghouse.info/article14113.htm
[link to www.informationclearinghouse.info]

Israel launches barbaric action against the people of Lebanon

By George Galloway

07/21/06 "Information Clearing House" - [link to www.informationclearinghouse.info] - Imagine if Lebanon destroyed every bridge in Israel, blew up the international airport, blockaded the ports, severed every arterial road, ordered people to leave their homes and then bombed them to pieces when they did... Do you think any Western leader would utter the words “Lebanon has a right to defend itself”?

This is the basic truth that every news bulletin seems designed to obscure. It is the reality that is enraging hundreds of millions of people across the globe as Israel launches its barbaric action against the people of Lebanon and the Gaza Strip.

And it is not just Israel, of course. Barely commented on in the British media is the fact that it was Britain and the US that prevented the G8 summit from calling for a ceasefire.

Tony Blair and his ministers were again instrumental on Monday in preventing the European Union from issuing a condemnation of Israel’s aggression. No one should be in any doubt why - George Bush and Blair want Israel to continue its assault on Lebanon.

Green light

The US state, with the craven support of Blair’s government, is giving Israel a green light. This is not because of some imagined stranglehold on Middle East policy exercised by a supposedly omnipotent Zionist lobby.

It is because Israel is doing what it has always done - serving the interests of US imperial power in the Middle East.

Israel is cloaking its attack in neo-con rhetoric about an axis of evil linking Iran and Syria to Hizbollah in Lebanon. Its claims are dutifully repeated by a media which never once stops to point out that the Israeli missiles and bombs raining down on Lebanon were supplied by the US.

There is a link with Syria and Iran, but it is not the lie that Syrian and Iranian troops are in Lebanon. It is that the US has made no secret that it is preparing for an attack upon Iran, which has signed a mutual defence pact with Syria.

Israel’s attack on Lebanon serves the purpose of a pre-emptive strike on Hizbollah, which would respond militantly to any US attack upon Iran.

There is an axis of aggression. It links Tel Aviv and Washington, and Blair has placed London on its midpoint. But it is at that midpoint that those of us who live in Britain must strike a blow.

By taking to the streets in mass numbers this weekend and at the mobilisation in Manchester in September, we can speed the day when Britain is detached from Bush’s “war on terror”. It is our responsibility to make a breakthrough here in the fight against imperialist subjugation.

---

Nodstar*MARVINBlinkNewEmot3.gif

This post has been edited by Nodstar on Jul 21 2006, 07:11 PM

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 21 2006, 07:37 PM
Quote Post
Hoy Noddy, this whole thing stinks to me.

Here's a comparison....

If armed militants from, let's say, Mexico, were to cross into US territory and fire upon border patrol agents killing them and killing US citizens, would it be proper for the US military to then blow up Mexicos airports, power stations, roads, bridges, apartment complexes and slaughter countless Mexican citizens?

The fact is, Mexican militants (drug cartels), armed to the teeth have done just that and we have done nothing. We secure the borders of Iraq, we give billions upon billions in aid to Israel as well as weapons, yet our borders are wide open.

Conclusion, the beings who rule America make money off of those illegal drugs and have no desire to stop the flow of poison from entering American cities. THEY also desire a lower class population that does not speak English.

United we stand - divided we fall

Here's some interesting quotes....

Remember Sharon the butchers words below, when Israeli spokespersons come onto your tv screens claiming that they regret civilian deaths (women and children).

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian childs existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do."
~ Ariel Sharon, the Butcher of Shatila and Sabra a "man of peace", current Israeli Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

Zionist Joe has been pushing for USA to invade Iran for a while now.

---------------------------------------

"It would be in the interest of the world and most particularly of the Iranian people to have a regime change in Iran."
~ U.S. Sen. Joseph Lieberman (2003)

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."
--Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994

"I do not admit... that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia... by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race... has come in and taken its place."
~ Winston Churchill to Palestine Royal Commission, 1937

"The Israeli embassy is practically dictating to the congress through influential Jewish people in the country."
~ Sen. William Fulbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, 10-7-73 On CBS' Face the Nation

"Israel is able to stifle free speech, control our Congress, and even dictate our foreign policy."
~ Paul Findley former U.S. Congressman

"If the Israeli government wanted a law tomorrow annulling the 10 Commandments, 95 U.S. Senators would sign the bill forthwith."
~ Uri Avnery, former Knesset member'

-----------------------

Bottom line, as long as dual-Israeli citizens and powerful jewish lobbies control USA foreign policy, we are destined to see more suffering and crimes against humanity as our economy goes down the tubes.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 21 2006, 08:04 PM
Quote Post
Hey Pupp ...

Thanks for your reply ..

In the last week or so ..I've been revising my thoughts and info
on the catastrophe in the middle east ..

I guess I'm in a state of shock.. as this episode of barbarism escalates ..

The "sounds of silence" from world leaders is deafening . ..

I cant help asking myself .. Is the life of lebanese or palestinian civilian
worth less than the life of one person from the "chosen race of God''?

The implication of the acts of unhindered aggression from Israel are so
disturbing ..Americas "dogs of war" .. may not as easy to restrain as
they perhaps first thought ...

I wonder of the US administration has started to worry yet ?

Best Wishes ..
Nodstar*MARVINBlinkNewEmot3.gif

This post has been edited by Nodstar on Jul 21 2006, 08:22 PM

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 21 2006, 08:11 PM
Quote Post
Hoy Noddy, IMO, Isis Ra El is ruled by liars and deceivers, just like America, England, Moscow, Canada, Australia and many nations.
I cant help asking myself .. Is the life of lebanese or palestinian civillian worth less than the life of one person from the "chosen race of God''?

Yes, THEY have stated this over and over again, but since it's not on CNN or FAUX news, most people are unaware of THEIR racist policies.

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."
--Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994

One million false jews (ashkeNAZI) are not worth a square of used toilet tissue.

These beings rules the world -- the synagogue of satan.

The prince of the air. UFO3new.gif

"I know of thy works and tribulations and poverty, (but thou art rich), And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"
~ Revelations 2.9

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 30 2006, 06:52 PM
Quote Post
Here's a READER email from WRH and it speaks the truth to me...

I have steam coming out of my ears! CNN just showed the carnage in Qana where a shelter was bombed and many innocent civilians killed.

But the report ended this way with the CNN whore saying: But the Israelis had issued a warning to the people to evacuate.

OK....so...you bomb all their bridges and tunnels, make the roads impassable, then tell the poorest of the Lebanese people to leave. Mind you, with no money, no food, no water, just the clothes on their backs.

And where are they supposed to go? And how are they supposed to get there?

The moral to the CNN story is quite clear: Pay no attention to those dead bodies.

Israel had the right to evaporize them because they didn't obey the order to leave.

Excuse me, weren't they in some kind of shelter? They were doing the best they could to protect themselves and they get massacred anyway.

The only "good" thing about all of this is that the world, and maybe even deadbrained Americans, are seeing what kind of monsters the Israelis are. That they have NO regard for human life and are uncontrolled savages.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/letters/

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0797 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild