Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I think my area is "on the list", No DSL, HIGHSPEED, SATWEB, nor WI-FI

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 18 2006, 08:19 PM
Quote Post
I live less than 1 mile from the metro airport and 10 miles from the Canadian border. The folks by the border have no problems, but me right here on runway 2 After, Homeland Security/Patriot Act/911 fiasco or what not.....all of a sudden these things are not available to me UNLESS I switch back to local phone service with AT&T or Southern Bell or Comcast Cable.<<<<The big monopolozing 3.

I intentionally picked out of state, small companies for both my local and long distance phone services and my dialup after the deregulated years ago. I have Dish Network satellite dish instead of cable because when I moved here 7 years ago cable was not available.

Now, I have referred many many people to my under the radar phone company and THEY CAN ALL GET DSL through the under the radar company...but I can't. They can get high speed cable through other providers besides SBC and AT&T and satellite cable if need be.....but I CAN'T! My bro-in-law whom I referred lives less than 7 miles from me and he can get DSL as a matter of fact he has had it one full year...and I'm still on the waiting list.

I am told it is not offered in my area.....WHY NOT? The phone lines are all owned by AT&T but I just use another patch in patch out company instead of one of the big 3. One lady tried to tell me that my area does not have copper wires and so they can't carry digital or some mess.....well if that is so then SBC Yahoo! or AT&T Yahoo would not be available to anyone in this area. Plus, I know that those new subdivisions they just built called for new lines to be strung in the entire area....ummm the subdivision is practically in my backyard!

Direct TV the competing satellite company offers high speed but the first satellite company to market to this area DISHNETWORK does not....ANYMORE?

They did...they made a pact with Bluewire...a while back but I wouldn't get it because it was too expensive but now...I am getting irritated and figured the price would go down a bit. WRONG! They got rid of it...supposedly because of high demand...they don't offer it my area anymore????? What sense does that make? You stop offering a service because everyone wants it? Everyone over here that already has a dish and has been a customer for over 8 years?

Does that make sense? No. Not to me unless...they were shut down, forced down and paid to black list the area!

I think "they" think we can control iron birds if we have access to DSL or satellite link up if they are not filtered and controlled by one of the big 3. No unauthorized ISP's may set up shop in this area.

There has to be another way around this mess...this dial up is starting to get on my nerves and I refuse to return to the big 3. THey control the lines so WHY DO I HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THEIR SERVICES? They still can tap my phones, shut me down and break my internet connection at will....or maybe there is a glitch and they can't right now...and so Bluewire had to fold"in this area only"

danger.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 18 2006, 08:52 PM
Quote Post
I'm still on 56K beatmonitor.gif
cheer.gif DKongBeatChest.gif Dial-up rocks! beavisheadbang.gif cheer.gif
PCpunch.gif

dancingkidemoticon.gif FamilyGuyBathtubSM.gif dancingkidemoticon.gif
zzzzz.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 19 2006, 07:33 AM
Quote Post
so am I...but there are things I need to do now...that I didn't have to do before and it is getting very very very irritating because it is too slow to do my work.

I loved dial up because I haven't been infected(knock on wood) by any viruses (methinks because my connection is too slow for the infection to hold). My friends get bombarded by port scans, viruses, and trojans all the time but I figured if I lock my comp up like Fort Knox then I would be okay.

I have to have a faster connection for work. Arrrg. At work, we have high speed BUT I refuse to use their network for anything other than what they force me to use it for....I don't trust my employer...not one bit.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 20 2006, 07:16 PM
Quote Post
Hi Quemoni, I understand how you feel. I had the same problem when I lived on a military installation. They did not have DSL nor High Speed for the base yet, so us folks in the dorms was stuck usin g dial up. It was a pain then as it is now. Dial up has slowed down worse than what it was years ago.

I don't have the patience for dial up. Now I live in the country and we have DSL, and I miss my high speed I had when I lived in the west. Good luck getting DSL as they may force you to move or go through the satellite companies. The satellite companies are very expensive just so you can speed up things.

As for your employer.......DO NOT TRUST THEM!! I would not go to certain sites at work because we are constantly being monitored. All if not some are doing that to employees monitoring what websites they are going to. It is true that Big Brother watches you at work.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0368 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild