Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Judas Iscariot Manuscript
Dex(nli)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 7 2006, 09:49 AM
Quote Post
(Note: This was released today in The L. A. Times...

"Manuscript Indicates Jesus Urged Judas' Betrayal"
From Associated Press
12:47 PM PDT, April 6, 2006

When I mentioned yesterday...remembering your real image in God is important in piercing the mysterious sayings of Jesus...Well....
WASHINGTON -- For 2,000 years Judas has been reviled for betraying Jesus. Now a newly translated ancient document seeks to tell his side of the story.

The "Gospel of Judas" tells a far different tale from the four gospels in the New Testament. It portrays Judas as a favored disciple who was given special knowledge by Jesus -- and who turned him in at Jesus' request.

"You will be cursed by the other generations -- and you will come to rule over them," Jesus tells Judas in the document made public today.

The text, one of several ancient documents found in the Egyptian desert in 1970, was preserved and translated by a team of scholars. It was made public in an English translation by the National Geographic Society.

Religious and lay readers alike will debate the meaning and truth of the manuscript.

But it does show the diversity of beliefs in early Christianity, said Marvin Meyer, professor of Bible studies at Chapman University in Orange, Calif.

The text, in the Coptic language, was dated to about the year 300 and is a copy of an earlier Greek version.

A "Gospel of Judas" was first mentioned around A.D. 180 by Bishop Irenaeus of Lyon, in what is now France. The bishop denounced the manuscript as heresy because it differed from mainstream Christianity. The actual text had been thought lost until this discovery.

Elaine Pagels, a professor of religion at Princeton University, said, "The people who loved, circulated and wrote down these gospels did not think they were heretics."

Added Rev. Donald Senior, president of the Catholic Theological Union of Chicago: "Let a vigorous debate on the significance of this fascinating ancient text begin."

Senior expressed doubt that the new gospel will rival the New Testament, but he allowed that opinions are likely to vary.

Craig Evans, a professor at Acadia Divinity College in Nova Scotia, Canada, said New Testament explanations for Judas' betrayal range from money to the influence of Satan.

"Perhaps more now can be said," he commented. The document "implies that Judas only did what Jesus wanted him to do."

Christianity in the ancient world was much more diverse than it is now, with a number of gospels circulating in addition to the four that were finally collected into the New Testament, noted Bart Ehrman, chairman of religious studies at the University of North Carolina.

Eventually, one point of view prevailed and the others were declared heresy, he said, including the Gnostics who believed that salvation depended on secret knowledge that Jesus imparted, particularly to Judas.

In Cairo, the editor of the Coptic weekly "Watani," Youssef Sidhom, did not want to make an immediate judgment on the manuscript.

"However," he said, "this will not greatly affect the central belief that considers Judas as a traitor, but there is an old school of thought that says one should not persecute Judas because his role was to complete the prophecies. It seems that the new manuscript will support this point of view -- that Judas' role was pivotal to completing the prophecies."

The newly translated document's text begins: "The secret account of the revelation that Jesus spoke in conversation with Judas Iscariot."

In a key passage Jesus tells Judas, "You will exceed all of them. For you will sacrifice the man that clothes me."

This indicates that Judas would help liberate the spiritual self by helping Jesus get rid of his physical flesh, the scholars said.

"Step away from the others and I shall tell you the mysteries of the kingdom," Jesus says to Judas, singling him out for special status. "Look, you have been told everything. Lift up your eyes and look at the cloud and the light within it and the stars surrounding it. The star that leads the way is your star."

The text ends with Judas turning Jesus over to the high priests and does not include any mention of the crucifixion or resurrection.

National Geographic said the author believed that Judas Iscariot alone understood the true significance of Jesus' teachings. The author of the text is not named in the writings.

Discovered in 1970, the papyrus was kept in a safety deposit box for several years and began to deteriorate before conservators restored it. More than 1,000 pieces had to be reassembled.

The material will be donated to the Coptic museum in Cairo, Egypt, so it can be available to all scholars said Ted Waitt of the Waitt Institute for Historical Discovery, which helped finance the restoration.

In addition to radio carbon dating, the manuscript was also authenticated through ink analysis, multispectral imaging, content and linguistic style and handwriting style, National Geographic reported.

DANCINALIENNEW.GIF

Dex(nli)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 7 2006, 01:44 PM
Quote Post
A Discussion

J. wrote:

This then shows that they set this up to fulfill prophecy, so where he may
> not be a traitor to Jesus, I have to question whether he is a traitor to the
> rest of us. For this tends to show Jesus acting in deception for appearances
> so that he would be seen in this light. Otherwise there are many ways to die
> and rid yourself of the body. I will have to think on this one...
Let It Be Said, Let It Be Written:

J.

This means to me Jesus knew or learned it was Judas's destiny sometime during his mission.. He forgave him for having been used. Must have understood the circumstances involved.
That is in understanding the Judas potential for, deception and betrayal, thereafter, the world continued bent on living out their's too. But, Judas, obviously, rose among the ranks with the betrayal of the Messiah Seed.
This goes deeper when one ponders who it was who used Judas and whom it was allowed Judas to be used.
The ruler of the world finally came (the Lion that seeks whomever it can devour) and Jesus had once said that he had nothing in him.

Let me share with you more of this complexity of what I believe I've learned..

I once visited a Christen dental facility in Sonora, Calif. for a tooth problem and this facility was ran by Christen family members.
I had an interesting conversation with one of their elder fatherly dentist's.
I don't rightly know which of us got the started conversation started ,but, you can probably bet it was me.
He wound up sharing, rather reluctantly, a very personal experience that some of his family members had. He said some of them had been taken aboard UFO's.
He said one of the Extraterrestrials told the abductee's they were aware that they believed that the people of earth killed Jesus. The Extraterrestrial then stated we were wrong about that piece of history.

The (ET's) told them, they were the one's responsible for his death???

Dex

spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 8 2006, 05:12 AM
Quote Post
i read dolores cannon's book about jesus...and the essenes.
it was info learned by hynotherapy...but, interesting.
it is mostly from the perspective of a soul that was a young teen girl, who was related to 'jesus' and wanted to follow him as he traveled and taught.
she had to dress as a lad.
she started having visions of the 'death' of jesus and told him so.
he said he already 'knew' also.
that it was his destiny and he would not change it.

nanA.

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1212 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild