Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Prophetic or ?, Friend dies same time as dream of him

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 548
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 16 2005, 02:15 AM
Quote Post
In the late 90s, I was keeping a dream journal... something I have occasionally done thru the yrs. This particular night, the dream woke me up, and I wrote down the dream, and the time I had it. The dream involved a friend of mine, who I had not seen for a few yrs., and in the dream, he had short hair, when last time I seen him it was long, and had on white t-shirt, blue jeans... and he had a mummified eye that he wanted to put on a necklace. There were hair clippings all about, and cut flowers, and we were in a church gymnasium of one of the local churches. It was like a gathering of people there, & there was something not shown to me, where the minister stands and gives out communion, and says the sermons and such for church. But all the flowers and hair clippings were around that.

The next day I received a call, Zig had died the night before... what time? The same time as my dream... I was so wowed by it...I called his mom, a friend also... the conversation blew us both away... he was wearing what I seen in my dream, he had just gotten his hair cut the day before, and I had no way of knowing that, he lived 200 miles away.

The dream threw me into a tailspin, it was so eerie to have had this dream, and at the time he died! I have had others, that I am very close to shown to me in dreams, and I know things shown to me in my dreams that later are told to me, and are true, but this one was a mindblower! It so affected me, that I had not "flown high" in almost 3 1/2 yrs., and I started up again~ blinkNEW.gif

I am told that I have a gift for visions and prophetic dreams, by friends of mine, but whew, it is something when those dreams involve deaths~ Also have had a dream of a friend who died, believe he O.D.'ed, and there was a large sum of money he probably hid... in this dream, he told me tell them to look here, he told me a place, I woke up thinking why the hell would I dream that, and the morning was really frazzled & I forgot where he told me to look, and his wife told me that afternoon, that they had been looking for a large-wad-of moneyflip.gif and I thought oh man, that was why he told me... I am still trying to have it come to mind where he told me... he was a great $$ stasher, & would put it in VCR cases, TVs, and the such... real out of the way places... hope I recall it, or else repeat the dream... could really help my friend out! I ain't usually such a space cadet, but have had some brain fogs since losing my son in March~ they are getting better tho~

p.s. edited to correct typos~ I hate em, but then again, look at the time! mutley.gif Another all nighter~ all in the quest for knowledge! PCpunch.gif when I know I should be zzzzz.gif

This post has been edited by StarChilde on Aug 16 2005, 02:22 AM

--------------------
"Come to the edge", he said.
They said: "We are afraid. "
"Come to the edge", he said. They came.
He pushed them & they flew."
(Guillaume Apollinaire)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 16 2005, 08:57 PM
Quote Post
Hi StarChilde, WOW - that is way freaky and considered paranormal to me.

Thanks for sharing it here.

I've had some dreams that could be considered prophetic. In 2002, I was putting out a Mega Tsunami warning on my former freeware website for the West Coast, Malibu Area.

But I wasn't totally sure of the location. I just assumed that celebrities would be targeted since they could possibly awaken a sleeping entertained population.

I was warning people that if you see the water recede,
"Do not gawk, head to higher ground immediately".

What I found interesting was that our talking heads on the tv news finally gave that advice to us after the Asian tsunami of Dec 26 2004.

Just before the Asian tsunami, I had another dream of a wave surging onshore. I believe I wrote it up in Saxons Dream thread.

Other than mega nightmares in 2002-2004, Earthquake, volcano and several falling/flying/floating/levitating dreams, I havn't had many that I could say were like yours was.

That dream you had is totally incredible!!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 17 2005, 12:17 AM
Quote Post
Very good stuff Starchilde. Your talent is important. I've been warned in dreams of car crashes and very bad people among other things. The hardest part is getting the day-thinkers to believe that dreamtime is just as real as day time. Hang in there and great works will flow through you. Its the people gifted with these talents that 'the eye' (saur) fears. MagIndi reminded me of that.

Intentions
Member No.: 548
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 17 2005, 10:11 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Visiting PuPPs Fan @ Aug 17 2005, 03:17 AM)
Very good stuff Starchilde. Your talent is important. I've been warned in dreams of car crashes and very bad people among other things. The hardest part is getting the day-thinkers to believe that dreamtime is just as real as day time. Hang in there and great works will flow through you. Its the people gifted with these talents that 'the eye' (saur) fears. MagIndi reminded me of that.

I've known since I was young, that I was "different" from most about me. I had the ability to get on most people's wavelengths, when few were able to get on mine... Although I liked it that way, it was also a lonely existence, and I was labeled freak.gif I had physical ailments when I fought myself, in order to be accepted,... then my eyes opened, and I learned the best thing that any of us can do for ourselves, is self-acceptance. We are who we are, and why we are for reasons. Sure, all of us CAN change, but do it because one wants to, and not a forced thing, or to be more like others.
I have also been warned of "bad people" in dreams, it is shown to me by their eyes... black with no souls. I also have been blessed with being able to have visions almost as soon as I fall asleep... I know what you mean about the "day thinkers" being in opposition to the "night dreamers". It is in those night dreams that the veil is lifted & those things the conscious mind filters out are seen. I have been thinking about keeping a dream journal again~ my friend's wife keeps asking me where her husband told me where to look in the dream... I don't know why it hasn't come back to me... but everything happens for a reason.

--------------------
"Come to the edge", he said.
They said: "We are afraid. "
"Come to the edge", he said. They came.
He pushed them & they flew."
(Guillaume Apollinaire)
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 13 2005, 03:56 PM
Quote Post
WoW! Great post and I love the avatar. I think that you make real soulful connections with others and thus when they transist...either you are tuned in and notice the change or they feel the need to make sure to give you a forwarding address.

As far as the money...yes, you may have been shocked which allowed you to forget exactly where he said, the money was hidden. However, he would have re-sent the info by now if he is in Earth range...maybe he now prefers to wait...because the money will be needed later.

Or....If there is a reason you can't remember where the money is...but you can remember eveything else....that is not coincidential IMO. Maybe the money would bring negative energies and not positive ones which was his intent.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0331 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild