Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> FAMOUS QUOTES, Is Anybody Listening?

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 15 2005, 09:19 PM
Quote Post
It would seem that humanity is hopelessly controlled and only a very few individuals have awoken to some degree to what this all really is.

You are totally right on... look at how many people we have here that are actually awake and aware.

My site is in google so anyone can find it that is seeking.

Yet our numbers are like at 450 members and only 25% even come around... but I'd say 75% of our members are aware....to a degree. But it's fricken deep man!

Most don't wanna go there... it's borderline insanity!

But we should have millions....

But alas, most are still trapped in the matrixnew3.gif

You are the one Pupp. You are Neo

heh, I am Not the One!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 15 2005, 09:23 PM
Quote Post
In regards to the ascension process, I believe that it is mostly mumbo jumbo BS designed to suck people in who are close to awakening.

To be honest, I am not a prophet/profit or a seer, and I believe there are several possible futures.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 340
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2005, 04:16 PM
Quote Post
Hey Pupp!

Sorry for the delayed response.

Okay, I have to first clearify something before I continue my post. I must stress here that although I believe the money changers are incarnated with STS reptilian souls, their bodies are quite human. Human bodies hosting reptilian souls. There is no shapeshifting or "doubles" present on the earth as far as I know and your girlfriend is human, although she might be possessed by a reptilian soul or being influenced by them in some covert way.

But anyways, if there really are any reptilians on the planet, they are probably hidden in various secret underground instilations working with the US government and are NOT publicly seen or impersonating anyone.

Sorry to say this, I know that you probably think I am wrong or simply not aware of the depth of the conspiracy as you may think, but this is the truth I feel.

I willl tell you somethings though, that might interest you. I have on occasion seen intensely negative dark forces work through people in such a way so as to completely by pass the persons mind so that the person is not even aware of themselfs being used and controled. What I mean is that sometimes someone you know or might be talking to, might say something and you instantly KNOW that what they said didn't originate with them, but came from another source entirely. In this manner a negative entity can plauge you endlessly as they work through different people and even animals but it always FEELS the same whether it is a bird, human, or something else. I one time was attacked by a crow in a very strange way. It was not an ordinary crow and didn't act in an ordinary way. It was a messenger of THEM and what I finally had to do, was to simply close my eyes and ask that this demon be removed. When I opened my eyes, the crow (which was only about 2 feet away from me) turned around and flew away.

Here is something about David Icke that the Zetas have given.

http://www.zetatalk.com/awaken/a108.htm

Now I'm not 100% sure if the zetas are totally correct or not but I feel that David is being used by negative forces in someway. He is being fed lies and is unknowingly aiding the dark forces by confusing all who listen to him. What comes from him is distorted and meant to decieve the honest individuals that are seeking the truth. Its worked quite well as most people can see that David Icke has become quite popular, as far as conspiracy type people go.

I will say more in a bit,

Peace,

Fox

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2005, 04:36 PM
Quote Post
There is a person on my website named John Star who had some interesting experiences. He told me that when he left civilization for 2 years to live alone in a wilderness area far away from anyone, there were some nights when he was visited by something. He called it a chupicabra but it was bigger and uglier and more alien looking. She actually fought with it one night and tried to kill it, but he said it couldn't be killed, only subdued for a while. Eventually it left him alone but he says the dark forces pestered him alot in the begining when he left civilization. They don't like anyone leaving their little "fun house" here on earth.

To address more of your points. I don't feel there is anykind of Terra forming going on right now on earth. These were just distortions/scare tactics that somehow got mixed in with various freedom advocating films, and to tell you the truth, I saw THE ARRIVAL and it gave me the willies! The creators of that movies are not souls of light. They are souls of darkness and much like the other STS movies out there (Lost Highway, Video Drome, Night of the Living Dead, etc) they are only meant to confuse people and lead them into hopelessness and subserviance to the darkness.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2005, 04:36 PM
Quote Post
Hey Fox, it's okay you took so long, I'm not going anywhere... yet!

I respect your opinion and I'm glad you feel free to express it here without fear of ridicule or being attacked.

The reptilian genes are in many of us as well as an aquatic species.

We're all basicly hybrids.

I do however totally agree with you about possession.

I myself have been under their spell and have battled my demons.

Back in the 90s during my drinking days.... I FELT it and also in 2002 when there was a battle going on for my soul.

In the 90s, when I was drunk, this evil side of me would come out, that WASN'T me. I did some terrible things... also during my drug days, I actually stole from my mothers purse, something I would never do in my right mind.

I quit drinking in 2000 because I did not like what was happening, but I can get totally drunk today and I do not change, though I still may get a bit boisterous. hehe

David Icke does have some valuable information but he buries it under volumes of text so that the common person will never get the real messages.

There IS a bloodline that lives among us.

DNA is the key.

THEY are ruthless, cunning, cruel and THEY thrive on human and animal suffering, pain, misery, torment and torture.

THEY wage wars in order to FEED.

THEY feed on our energy like a parasite.

FEAR is like candy to THEM.

Amusement parks, sporting events, concerts and large public gatherings are feeding grounds for THEM... I can no longer attend any of those places.

Note: Online interactive video games and even discussion forums are feeding grounds for the parasitic ones.

Always remember this....

"Ye shall know THEM by THEIR fruits"

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2005, 04:39 PM
Quote Post
I don't feel there is anykind of Terra forming going on right now on earth.

One day you may see that I posted the truth, whether it's a good thing or not, time will tell.

http://pupp.mentalstimulation.com/warning.htm

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 58
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2005, 05:49 PM
Quote Post
Hey Pupp some good points there dont believe those greys there very coniving.Dont believe anything that is talking to you from beyond your sacred space.

--------------------

NEVER YIELD!
PM

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2005, 05:50 PM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp,

I was thinking about this and I agree with you that the human race is a hybrid creature of somekind. I've read that we have many different genes in us and perhaps even some reptilian ones too. Heres a quote from one of my trusted sources.

~~ "What people have come to think of as a human being actually is a hybrid creature, born of the manipulations of the interlopers (reptilians). In the beginning, the Adamic seed was created whole and fully formed. It was designed to act as a steward of whatever world it found itself upon. To this end, it had the power of reason and the power to love and care for things other than itself. It had a unique genetic pattern that also allowed it full access to the higher dimensions and the wisdom contained in the Akasha, or Hall of Records." ~~

I read what you wrote about the changing climate and atmosphere of this planet and I just don't feel like terrforming is the desired goal. Maybe I'm wrong but this is how I see things right now. Time will tell I guess.

On another note, I do find it interesting that there are so few who have awakened (even to some degree) that things are not what they seem in the world. I do think a grand awakening is happening right now but its going at a pace and rate that common sheeple can handle (very slowly).

Peace,

Fox

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 22 2005, 12:27 AM
Quote Post
Hey Arthur, in 2002, I thought that the god of Abraham was speaking to me as I had that religious experience, but I've realized that religion is just a tool for control by THEM.

The TRUTH is all that really matters.

Since 2002, I have not heard any voices and no, I've never been on meds, though I sure could use some good herb...
flyhigh.gif
hehehe

Hey Fox, your 'trusted friend' is pretty right on.

Here's the clue.... we're NOT all the same.

For instance, I could never attend a bullfight in Spain. And if it was within my power, I would ban that sadistic event.

THEY thrive on pain and suffering.

Just look back thru history and you'll see all of their atrocities.

THEY ARE NOT LIKE ME.

As far as the changing of the air, one day you will see it.

I'm merely a messenger and a provider for freedom of thought.

I'm still not sure if it's a good thing or not.

As you said, time will tell.

But for certain, the evil ones who rule over us are hard at work poisoning the earth, the rivers and the oceans.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 352
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 24 2005, 12:07 PM
Quote Post
Hey PuPP
Do you think that the Bull fights are reminicent of the Bull God sacrifices and the Mandaen Dances as discussed by ScullyAKAdreamer and others on the Anagram thread?

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 24 2005, 12:16 PM
Quote Post
Hey DNA Bones, you may be onto something there. I hadn't thought about that.

Hmmmm

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 28 2005, 06:55 PM
Quote Post
Hey Pupp,

Heres a couple interesting quotes from John Star.

~~ "The Dark Forces that are controlling this world have put a spell on people to keep them from even thinking about what is really going on. Not many people are able to break out of that spell. It is a kind of unconscious emotional pressure. ~ It stops people from even being aware of things.

The Dark Forces want to make a society of robots, that do just what they are told, without question ~ As long as they get some cash. The Dark Forces already have succeeded ~ But now they have to make some huge changes in order to stay in control of this world. The Dark Forces already have plans in place to sacrifice about four or five billion people, in order to stay in control of the system. The entire planetary ecology is just a few years away from catastrophic failure ~ Unless the human population is pruned back by a few billion people.

The Dark Forces know that if the planetary eco-system fails, they will not be able to stay in control of the situation. They plan on cutting off the gasoline and electricity ~ And just letting a few billion people dry up and blow away ~ Like a patch of weeds.

The "Guardians from Heaven" Think that it is better to completely erase every trace of this entire civilization right off the face of the Earth ~ That way, the people who are still here will all have an equal chance.

A 'human being' is a kind of a mutt ~ A cross between an animal and an angel. There are some very clever beings who have kept people distracted by the animal concerns for ages. ~ And they are still doing it, right now. The magical beings that we really are, has been completely stolen from us. If you want to get back your magical energy ~ You have to be able to go against everything you have ever been told, since the day you were born. " ~~

Someday this will all be over, and I look forward to that new day. doomsniper.gif

heh heh

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 28 2005, 07:05 PM
Quote Post
Here are a few quotes from a Toltec Indian named Don Juan.

~~~ "The sorcerers of ancient Mexico saw the predator. They called it the flyer because it leaps through the air. It is not a pretty sight. It is a big shadow, impenetrably dark, a black shadow that jumps through the air. Then, it lands flat on the ground. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when it made its appearance on earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man." ~~~

~~~ "This predator, which, of course, is an inorganic being, is not altogether invisible to us, as other inorganic beings are, I think as children we do see it and decide it's so horrific that we don't want to think about it. Children, of course, could insist on focusing on the sight, but everybody else around them dissuades them from doing so." ~~~

(Here Don is talking about the cellular memory our species has of the horrific hatred that the Reptilians put into us. He calls it the predator. )

~~~ "The sorcerersí revolution is that they refuse to honor agreements in which they did not participate. Nobody ever asked me if I would consent to be eaten by beings of a different kind of awareness. My parents just brought me into this world to be food, like themselves, and thatís the end of the story." ~~~ Don Juan

~~~ "What Iím saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. Heís an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic." ~~~

(Here Don is describing the tactics and nature of the Reptilians. )

Peace,

Fox

P.S. ~ I hope these quotes may be of some use to you and/or any others who are searching for the truths to this crazy world.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 2 2005, 01:42 AM
Quote Post
Hey Fox, if you believe in what you posted then you are well on your way to awareness and understanding what is going on and the possible futures.

I believe there are several possible futures, all depending on what we do.

But what you posted are most excellant words and I thank you for your contributions here!

Peace, Mark
peace2.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 2 2005, 09:20 PM
Quote Post
Hey Mark,

Your most welcome! The quotes I posted were somewhat "up our alley" as far as I could tell, so thats why I posted them. smileNew4.gif

But anyways, please tell me about the possible futures that you see and feel? What can we do to create a possible future that is to our liking?

Best wishes,

Tanner/Fox

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0639 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild