Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> LIES YOUR DENTIST IS FORCED TO TELL YOU

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 31 2005, 03:23 PM
Quote Post
LIES YOUR DENTIST IS FORCED TO TELL YOU
Carolyn Dean, MD, ND and
Elissa Meininger
July 28, 2005
NewsWithViews.com
The dirty little secret in the dental community these days is that the ADA, some years ago, established a gag rule to forbid dentists, under penalty of loss of licensure, to inform their patients that mercury fillings could cause serious health problems and possibly death.

In a federal courtroom in Connecticut on July 14, 2005, history was made when Mark Breiner, DDS, won the right to publish in the public press, the dangers of mercury-laced dental fillings. At his side was his Connecticut Civil Liberties Union lawyer, Lou Blumenfeld, who eagerly took on the dental, and by its association, the allopathic medical monopoly, in the longtime fight over the dangers of the use of mercury in medicine.

The use of mercury as part of the allopathic medical armament in healing the sick is no doubt, the longest and most heated debate in the history of western medicine. It was Paracelsus, 16th Century Swiss doctor, who first recommended the use of minute doses of mercury to treat syphilis.

However, it was also Paracelsus who railed against using too much mercury in the treatment as he was also the first to diagnose mercury poisoning of miners and metal workers. Miners’ sickness he explained, was a disease of the lungs due to the air miners breathed and from minerals taken in through the lungs or the skin. As for exposure to mercury, He knew the difference between acute and chronic poisoning and he developed a special detox therapy for mercury poisoning based on principles still used today by health practitioners who treat this malady.

Mercury was known to be so toxic, that the first laws regarding the hours of work in mercury mines were passed in Austria in 1665 and over time, laws restricting women and young children from working with mercury were passed in the Netherlands, Japan, France, Switzerland and Greece. It was British hat makers who used mercury in making felt hats in the 1800’s, who were accused of being "mad as hatters" based on the mental deterioration they suffered from exposure to mercury.

Despite concerns over exposure to mercury in the workplace, a variety of mercury compounds were looked upon as all-purpose elixirs for all manner of diseases in the allopathic medical community. German chemist and medical doctor, Samuel Hahnemann, was so disgusted with the illness mercury treatments caused, he broke ranks with his pro-mercury colleagues to establish what he referred to as "the new school" of medicine, which he named "homeopathy".

In 1844, two years after Hahnemann died, the American Homeopathic Institute was founded by his American followers, forming the oldest professional medical society in the US. Homeopaths, then and now, continue to be outspoken in their condemnation of the use of mercury in any form of medical and dental practice and specialize in the treatment of those whose health has deteriorated due to its use. Other medical groups, most notably eclectic physicians (those who used both allopathic and botanical therapies) and Thomsonians (akin to today’s traditional naturopaths) were also highly critical over the use of mercury back then. In 1845, the public concern over the use of mercury prompted a group of Pennsylvania citizens to petition their state legislature to ban its use. The legislature declined.

In response to such public condemnation, and presumably due to a loss of business because of it, the allopathic medical community organized the American Medical Association in 1847 to protect their interests.

A similar professional fight over mercury raged in the dental community. The first mercury fillings were used in 1818. In 1840, the American Society of Dental Surgeons (ASDS) organized and required its members to sign pledges that they would not use mercury in their practice. That same year, 11 New York dentists were charged with malpractice for using mercury fillings. In 1859, after disputes within the ASDS, the American Dental Association (ADA) was founded and has aggressively promoted and defended the use mercury fillings since. Seven out of 10 dentists today are members of the ADA.

The dirty little secret in the dental community these days is that the ADA, some years ago, established a gag rule to forbid dentists, under penalty of loss of licensure, to inform their patients that mercury fillings could cause serious health problems and possibly death.

Dr. Mark Breiner represents a rare breed of dentists whose consciences will not let them abide by this gag rule.

At the same time, under "right to know" laws, MDs have a duty to disclose to the patient the contents of a prescription as well as any potential side effects - whether they do that is fodder for a future column. At any rate, a doctor could be sued for failure to disclose key information that would allow a patient to make an informed decision. In addition, manufacturers of these products are required to provide significant information as dictated by law. These consumer protections were put into place so that a person considering using these products is provided with the information necessary to make an informed decision as it is presumed that given a choice, the average person would want to consider all options.

No such "right to know" exists regarding dental materials. Since the dental patient never sees the packaging and the ADA has a decades’ old gag rule banning dentist from providing such information, patients are literally left with their mouths hanging open with no options. Ironically, while removal of mercury fillings for health reasons is considered malpractice, and subject to loss of license, removal of these same fillings and replacing them with the same materials an anti-mercury dentist might recommend, done for cosmetic purposes is considered state-of-the-art dental practice.

So-called "silver" dental fillings are an amalgamation of 50% pure elemental mercury, 35% silver, 13% tin, 2% copper, and a trace of zinc - thus the name amalgam fillings. While mercury fillings are classified as a hazardous material in the work place by the federal government’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and dentists can get shutdown if they get caught throwing old mercury fillings down the sink by the Environmental Protection Agency and other government agencies, somehow, magically, these same fillings are perfectly safe in our teeth.

I briefly touched on the various aspects of mercury in dentistry and medicine, in my book, Death by Modern Medicine, and have a manuscript underway to broaden the discussion, but the real expert on mercury poisoning is my writing partner for my News With Views columns, Elissa Meininger, who almost died of dental mercury poisoning two decades ago.

Elissa’s bout with the problem spanned over 30 years of her life and by the time she was properly diagnosed and put on the road back to health, she had become virtually bedridden and unable to carry on a coherent conversation.

In an effort to do something about this horrible situation, in 1990, after learning there was to be an FDA hearing about the safety of dental amalgams the following year, Elissa contacted the Defense Against Mercury Syndrome (DAMS), a 20,000 member victims’ support group. She asked for their help in conducting a nationwide survey among mercury filling victims so that witnesses at the upcoming hearing could spell out, in human terms, the real cost for not acknowledging the problem.

There were seven areas of questions each participant was to answer in essay style so survey respondents could provide as much unique information as possible. Unlike most surveys that are designed to narrow the questions to simple check offs for statistical purposes, and in many cases, limited for political reasons, to safe areas of discussion, Elissa’s survey was designed to give victims a real chance to talk about how this devastating malady actually affected their lives.

If you have the stomach for it, here are just some of the things victims of dental mercury fillings suffer:

Extreme fatigue:
Many describe an inability to get up, stay up, function during the day, drive cars, hold pencils, or keep jobs. They describe a frailty so severe, they can’t walk well, can’t judge spatial relationships and have poor eye-hand coordination. Some experience tremors, muscle weakness and spasms, and aching muscles all from feelings of extreme exhaustion.

Memory problems:
Many describe an inability to remember things, memorize songs, carry on coherent conversations, read or watch TV due to lack of ability to concentrate. Many tend to get confused easily.

Eye problems:
Some describe erratic vision, temporary blindness (until fillings removed), light sensitivity and blurred vision.

Emotional problems:
Many describe erratic behavior, inability to have good judgment or make rational decisions, suffer hyperactivity, nervousness, crying jags, inability to cope with problems at work or at home, experience irritability, depression and sudden anger for no apparent reason. Many feel just plain overwhelmed by noise, too much going on around them and having demands made upon them to make decisions or function in the normal world.

Physical ailments:
Many describe allergies, sinus problems, sounds of roaring in their heads, chronic infections, injuries that are slow to heal, headaches and all manner of other maladies.

Many of the survey participants talk about the pain and frustration of being accused by the allopathic medical community of making up all these symptoms just to get attention. Others find themselves victims of all manner of costly tests that find nothing wrong, unnecessary drugging to suppress symptoms, unnecessary hospitalizations (including in mental hospitals) and unnecessary surgical procedures that do nothing to relieve them of their suffering.

All of the participants report suffering a large number of the symptoms listed above over many years and many more maladies not listed here. Almost none of them find their answers by going to allopathic physicians practicing standard medicine. All of them have some knowledge of natural healing arts practices and it is obvious from the reports of success, removal of the fillings is the first step toward restoring health. The second part of the process is to use any number of different methods to detox the body of mercury.

Since this has become a very personal issue to me, I would like to point out that my colleague, Elissa, now enjoys instant recall of just about everything she has ever seen or heard, she is quick-witted and is obviously quite intelligent. It is hard to imagine that right after she had her first mercury filling placed at age six, she came close to being diagnosed as retarded and spent many years in school struggling to keep up with classroom work. Lack of full mental function is just one of the many symptoms Elissa suffered for years.

And, much to my surprise, in recent days, Elissa has informed me that two of our closest colleagues in our work for health freedom are also victims of mercury poisoning and can also attest to the fact that removing mercury fillings and following the advice of natural health practitioners is the road back to health. I wonder, now, how many other people I know who are recovered victims of mercury poisoning from dental fillings.

And now to the brave Dr. Mark Breiner...what exactly did he win in that federal courtroom in Connecticut?

Under his right to free speech, he is now allowed to state his views in advertisements for his practice without fear of losing his license to practice dentistry, but due to an earlier consent decree he must add the caveat that his opinions "are not shared by traditional dentists and physicians, the Connecticut Department of Public Health, the Connecticut State Dental Commission or the American Dental Association, all of whom have concluded that there is insufficient scientific evidence to establish tat the removal of amalgam fillings cure and/or alleviates symptoms of any or disease or condition."

How this court decision will affect dentists in the 49 other states remains to be seen. Maybe its time to ask your dentist what the political climate is in your state. Better yet, check out the following websites for more detailed information, then contact your dentist.

http://www.iaomt.org
http://www.toxicteeth.org
http://www.piercelaw.edu/risk/vol2/spring/royal.htm

Watch for my Ebook on mercury with a special section on safe removal protocols. If you are having your mercury amalgams removed you have to make sure your doctor uses the right procedure to do so - during unsafe removal very high levels of toxic mercury can enter your body.

http://www.friendsoffreedominternational.org

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 548
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 15 2005, 08:44 PM
Quote Post
Many years ago, my friends' dad got really sick... they did not know what was going on with him, but told the family, if the cause os not found, he is not going to even be released from the hospital.
By some sort of last chance fluke somehow, they decided to check his teeth, and found out he was being poisoned by all the fillings he had in his teeth! He had the dentist yank out everything, recovered completely, and he is in his 80s, and gets around pretty good for his age.
I have never forgotten the problems his teeth caused with those fillings. A few weeks ago it was time for my daughter's first dental check & got into a little bit of a discussion about fluoride... how can "they" be so deluded? scratchinghead.gif

--------------------
"Come to the edge", he said.
They said: "We are afraid. "
"Come to the edge", he said. They came.
He pushed them & they flew."
(Guillaume Apollinaire)
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 11 2005, 02:53 PM
Quote Post
I just want to bump this thread up a bit. winkNEW.gif

I have long opposed the use of fluoride and mercury fillings. Luckily, I was able to find a holistic dentist and we have removed and replaced most of my mercury fillings. Reading this article made me realize that I *am* feeling much better and more energetic since then, more clear-headed, too.

Thank goodness that doesn't seem to be the case here in Canada.

While mercury fillings are classified as a hazardous material in the work place by the federal government’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and dentists can get shutdown if they get caught throwing old mercury fillings down the sink by the Environmental Protection Agency and other government agencies, somehow, magically, these same fillings are perfectly safe in our teeth.

Hmmm... Funny how that works, eh? scratchinghead.gif

Many describe an inability to get up, stay up, function during the day, drive cars, hold pencils, or keep jobs. They describe a frailty so severe, they can’t walk well, can’t judge spatial relationships and have poor eye-hand coordination. Some experience tremors, muscle weakness and spasms, and aching muscles all from feelings of extreme exhaustion.

I wonder how many of our modern ailments are really a result of mercury poisoning. Things like fibromyalgia and all those nebulous "new" illnesses that are hard to diagnose and treat. The ones where the doctors tell the patients that it's "all in your head."

Some describe erratic vision, temporary blindness (until fillings removed), light sensitivity and blurred vision.

Now, this is *so* interesting. My eyes used to be ultra light-sensitive. I was always squinting, even on cloudy days. I just recently noticed that I'm not squinting so much any more and the lines I had been developing in my forehead seemed to be fading. I never imagined it could have something to do with getting rid of my mercury fillings. What a bonus!!! clapping.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 11 2005, 06:47 PM
Quote Post
I've been to the dentist about 10 times in the last 3 years and had all my metal fillings replaced with white stuff and had all my other tooth problems seen to, and I've noticed that everything tastes different now. I can taste the real taste of things. My dentist is really cool and he denies nothing and understands everything. You have to be really lucky to find a professional like that.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 12 2006, 02:11 PM
Quote Post
When I lost my silver/mercury amalgam fillings the first thing I noticed is how fantastic my brain and memory was functioning.

The beings who have played gods and our rulers knew full well of the effects of toxic mercury on our bodies which is exactly why it was used in our tooth fillings and our vaccines. (Thimerasol as a preservative)

In order to get a better dosage of poison they also put fluoride in our tap water and beverages.

Aspartame in our foods and beverages.

The list goes on and on....

I received this as a report from Boldylocks.
(I think it was intended as a post)

I have lived with 8 metal fillings in my mouth for over 20 years.  I never realized that they were indirectly the root cause of this list of symptoms I often experienced:

1- brain fog and memory lapses since youth

2- Needing corrective glasses for far-sightedness (starting after  my first
fillings were installed)

3- dizzy spells

4- constant upper respitory colds, flus, bronchitus.

5- poor gums-- even with daily flossing

6- metal taste in mouth-- especially after heavy chewing, or drinking hot
liquids or citrus.

7- muscle twitches and tics  in body-  including eyelids.

There are other symptoms,  but the ones i listed above are the most common I've experienced since childhood.   

I gradually had my metal fillings replaced two at a time starting from 5/2005 to
9/2005 by a regular dentist.  My dentist doesnt believe mercury fillings are
bad- but he was willing to humour me and allow a rubber dam be used while
drilling out the old fillings.  He doesnt use mercury in his dental practice
because he hates it for other reasons other than the toxic factor.

Also, he used a high suction device to quickly suck out any old metal filling
bits while drilling.

I had minimal side-effects from the removals- becuase I made sure to supplement with alot of Ester Vitamin C, and activated Charcoal- as well as Algin with fruit juice between and around my dental visits.   

I also made sure to wash myself right after each dental visit--so that no
mercury vapor (emitted from drilling the old fillings) would remain on me or my hair.    Rinsing the eyes afterwards with canned saline solution was also a
help.

There was an initial teeth sensitivity from the new composite fillings, but this only lasted a month or so.-  Now it is February and I see my gums have rebounded beautifully!

I notice I have a clearer memory and NO MORE DIZZY SPELLS!!!
NO MORE MUSCLE TWITCHES!!  AND NO MORE EYE FLOATERS!!

Since I am only 42-- who knows how more magnified my symptoms would have  become when I reached my 60s,    Alot of people found that after getting their metal fillings out that they no longer experienced fibermialgia, or Multiple Sclerosis.  Maybe the twitches I experienced were the beginning stages of MS. Who knows!   

I've been chelating since the last dental visit with Algin and Chlorella ,
activated charcoal, Butcher's Broom herb and Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA shouldnt be taken til after the 3rd month into chelating)

I've increased my Magnesium , Calcium, Selenium, Zinc and eat only natural whole foods to further enhance my health.

I totally do not regret having my old metal fillings removed and replaced.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 13 2006, 01:14 PM
Quote Post
I have to remind my dentist constantly NOT to put that mess in my mouth. Do you know he still put in metal on the last visit??? I specifically told him not to put that crap in my mouth ever! He did it out of habit and now must take out the one he did. I am going to put a warning in my file...Never use Silver EVER!

I want to know...why is mercury used anyway? Is it because it is easier to work with???

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 13 2006, 02:51 PM
Quote Post
I want to know...why is mercury used anyway?

Hi Quemoni, it's good to ask why.

Like...

Why was lead used for canned foods in the 19th century?

Why was lead used in household paints in the 20th century?

Why was lead used in gasoline up until the 1970's?

Why was asbestos used as a fireproofing material when it was, also, known to be harmful, hazardous and deadly to humans?

Why is fluoride put into our drinking water?

Why is Aspartame in over 6000 food and beverage products?

Yes, it's good to ask why, but when you learn the truth it is almost unbelievable and yet so hideously true.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 3 2006, 11:11 AM
Quote Post
It appears to me that you could safely say today that the FDA is currently under control by the enemy of mankind.

Received in email...

Mercury Fillings Not Harmful, FDA Finds

Folks:

In the Tulsa World of Sept. 2, 2006 under the above Subject Byline, written by Andrew Bridges, it said this:

"Silver fillings used to patch cavities aren't dangerous even though they expose dental patients to the toxic metal mercury, federal health researchers said Friday. Amalgam fillings, also called silver fillings, by weight are about 50 % mercury, joined with silver, copper and tin. Dentists have used amalgam to fill cavities since the 1800s. Today, tens of millions of Americans receive mercury fillings each year.

"With amalgam fillings, mercury vapor is released through tooth-brushing and chewing. In general, significant levels of mercury exposure can permanently damage the brain and kidneys. Fetuses and children are especially sensitive to its effects. Scientists have found that mercury levels in the blood, urine and body tissues rise the more mercury fillings a person has. However, even among people with numerous fillings, exposure levels are well below those known to be harmful, the report said. If substantial scientific evidence showed that dental amalgam posed a threat to the health of dental patients, we would advise dentists to stop using it. But the best and latest available scientific evidence indicates that dental amalgam is safe, Dr. Ronald Zentz, senior director of the American Dental Association's council on scientific affairs, said in prepared remarks to be deliveered Wednesday to the joint meeting of FDA experts on dental products and neurology."
------------

Folks:

If any of you fall for any of this hogwash, you have rocks in your brain! I can speak from experience on this. About 20 years ago, I began having "premature ventricular contractions (i.e. PVCs)".

I believed at the time that they were being caused by my amalgam fillings. My daughter was a dental hygenist, and, her husband was a dentist. They both thought that I was crazy as a bunny rabbit. My personal dentist also thought so. But, being the fruitcake that I am, I proved my point by sticking a DC voltmeter in my mouth and started measuring voltages between ground and the multiple amalgam fillings that I had. The result was totally confirmed.

I had varying voltages bouncing around in my mouth. I went back to my dentist and demanded that the amalgams be removed and replaced by "composite fillings". After getting them removed, I then took about 20 Chelation treatments to remove the toxic mercury that had accumulated in my body. The PVCs stopped IMMEDIATELY!!! My dental hygenist daughter is now speaking to me again, and, I hope that she no longer considers me to be a total fruitcake!!!

Seriously, folks, take my advice. If you have any amalgam silver fillings in your mouth, have them removed IMMEDIATELY. I assure you, that you will be glad that you did. Mercury is extremely toxic in any concentrations, and, it is "cumulative" within your body.

Regards,

Cal

--------iii

Hi, Cal. I was born in a day, but it wasn't yesterday! The subtle damage of mercury toxicity from fillings nearly killed me. I have had 13 crowns plus fillings replaced to get rid of the stuff. I have been slowly chelating ever since. I was so ill between treatments it took a full year to get the four quadrants totally completed. The dental association is forestalling any law suits. Once people get the connection the court costs could put them out of business, and so it should! The American Dental Association is protecting its own posterior, not my health.

althea

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 10 2007, 02:58 PM
Quote Post
I have two more to go....but ACK! I haven't been chelating...I need to huh?

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0393 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild