Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Gnomes of North America, The Little People
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 31 2004, 10:48 AM
Quote Post
Posted by AkenAten
Fri Sep 24, 2004
http://www.fulldisklosure.org/modules.php?...dd27cefcd524fde

Gnomes of North America (In part)

Europe has thier stories of the little mischief makers, often called Gnomes, and so do the Lakota, but we call them Chi Chipi ("pi" is the plural). A tribe of little ugly people who play tricks on everyone that has been roaming this Island since the beginning of time. most stand about a foot high and still run around with buckskins on carrying a bow with arrows. To this day they still exhist in the wilds. An uncle of mine that lives near the town of Pine Ridge on Pine ridge reservation Lives near a community of these guys, and they are a common sight around his home. ...

To the Lakota such beings are only partly of this world, they are spiritual beings not physical, but can manifest themselves here anytime they like. If you try to look straight on at a chi chi they will vanish faster than you can blink but in the dark of night you can see a whole world out of the corners of your eyes.

(Interesting first-hand story between the paragraphs)

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 1 2004, 04:27 AM
Quote Post
Hi BJ, have you ever heard about the Gnomes of Zurich, Switzerland?

I think they are also a part of the puzzle.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 1 2004, 05:44 AM
Quote Post
Hi BJ, have you ever heard about the Gnomes of Zurich, Switzerland?

I think they are also a part of the puzzle.

Yes, I have heard of the Gnomes of Zurich, PuPP, and when you mentioned them on another post, I thought you had maybe discovered a connection.

After reading some about "the little people", there is no doubt that they possess a good deal of intelligence and social structure. Why couldn't they have passed it on to certain greedy humans of the hybrid kind?

Doesn't it amaze you how one thought leads to another and another and...the dots become connected? Like you commented earlier, together we have a brain. Ha. What one doesn't think of, another one does.

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 1 2004, 06:56 AM
Quote Post
Hi BJ, yes I have read about them but it was quite a while ago.

If I try and use the search engines, my comp gets thrashed, all open browsers crash on me.

You are all my eyes and ears unless I take a risk and search for myself.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 1 2004, 07:20 AM
Quote Post
I think that was a hint that someone should do a little googling so your computer doesn't act up. OK. I'm just sorry that I didn't copy the info I've already run across but, then, I didn't think the post would generate enough interest to go into further detail.

There was a site noting that some of the "little people" had a green color to their skin. That was interesting because of the thread we have somewhere around here that spoke of Shakespear's mention of a green-skinned lady as well as another incidence. Will try to find the site again plus others. OK, I'm off and running. pinkelephant.gif

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 1 2004, 08:17 AM
Quote Post
Hint Hint!!

face.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Can you dig it?
Group: Members
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 1 2004, 02:53 PM
Quote Post
Dont forget 'the Green Man' of european legend, which survived on as the Green Knight in the Arthurian tales and also as a european decorational motif in archetecture.

Cernunnos, Herne, Robin Hood, et al.

PMEmail Poster
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 1 2004, 03:05 PM
Quote Post
Have you guys heard of the little mystical gnomes of Hawaii...the Menehune? My husband had spent three years in the service in Hawaii and that is how I heard about the Menehunies.

Discovering the Legendary "Little People"--Like many places in the world, including Ireland with its leprechauns, Hawaii has stories about "little people." According to ancient Hawaiian legend, among Kauai's earliest settlers were the menehune, a race of small people who worked at night to accomplish magnificent feats. However, archaeologists say the menehune may not be legendary people but in fact non-Polynesian people who once lived on Kauai. These people, believed to be from the Marquesas Islands, arrived in Hawaii between 0 and 350 A.D. When the Polynesians ventured from Tahiti to Hawaii between 600 and 1100 A.D., they fought the "menehune" already living in Hawaii. Some scholars claim the Polynesians were more aggressive and warlike than the Marquesans, and in a series of wars the Tahitians drove the Marquesans north through the island chain to Kauai.

Anthropologists point out that the Tahitian word "manahune," which means a lower class or a slave, was used to describe the racial hierarchy, not the physical stature of the people already living in Hawaii. In other words, "manahune" (or "menehune") was used to mean small in the Tahitians' strict caste system, not small in size.

In any case, everyone agrees that these people performed incredible feats, especially stonework that has stood for centuries. One example by these rock builders, who were able to construct elaborate edifices without using mortar, is the Menehune Ditch (Kiki a Ola), along the Waimea River. Only a 2-foot-high portion of the wall can be seen today; the rest of the marvelous stonework is buried under the roadbed. To get here from Hwy. 50, go inland on Menehune Road in Waimea; a plaque marks the spot about 1 1/2 miles up.

Another example lies above Nawiliwili Harbor. The Menehune Fishpond -- which at one time extended 25 miles -- is said to have been built in just 1 night, with two rows of thousands of menehune passing stones hand to hand. The menehune were promised that no one would watch them work, but one person did. When the menehune discovered the spy, they stopped working immediately, leaving two gaps in the wall. From Nawiliwili Harbor, take Hulemalu Road above Huleia Stream. Look for the HAWAII CONVENTION AND VISITORS BUREAU marker at a turnoff in the road, which leads to the legendary fishpond. Kayakers can paddle up Huleia Stream to see it up close.

Halfway down the page at:
http://www.frommers.com/destinations/kauai/0011010012.html

simbafly.gif

BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 1 2004, 03:36 PM
Quote Post
Wahya, nuts! I went after eye-witness accounts of the "little people", passing over the legend of the "Green Man" in the Arthurian tales. I guess legends will have to be included in another post. Here is what I have now, making a connection to the "Gnomes of Zurich" in finance, although they don't talk much about the "little people":

Just like the gnomes of legends, who dwell underground counting their riches, Swiss bankers were known for their extremely secretive policies.
The second breed of gnomes resides in Zurich, Switzerland. The "Gnomes of Zurich" was the nickname British labor ministers gave to the Swiss bankers during the 1964 Sterling crisis. The foreign exchange speculators in Zurich had become so powerful and secretive that the British were beginning to see resemblances between the Zurich speculators and the clever little creatures beneath the streets of London.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/03/052003.asp
--------------------------

Indian Lore - Wonderful Stories

The story of a personal encounter with the "Little People".

(1) In the old days on the occasional late evening people in their homes would hear the Little People outside. It was tabu to look outside at them for fear of death. But in the morning they would find the corn gathered or the fields cleared as if a force of men had been working all night. ......

(3) During the smallpox epedemic among the Eastern Band just after the civil war, one afflicted man wandered off, and his friends searched for him without success. After several weeks he returned and said that the Little People had found and cared for him in one of the caves until they cured him.

Full story here:

http://jutla-atli.netfirms.com/littlepeople.htm

-----------------------------------------

Chikamaka Lore:

Nunne hi (immortals), Little People.

There is a race of spirit people whose home in the old Chikamaka-Cherokee country is in the highlands. They once had many towns, or communal-type dwellings. Lots of times they were located on the highest peaks of which no timber ever grew. ......

...They are invisible, naturally, but from the miraculous things that happened on the battlefield, the Chikamaka warriors knew that the Nunne hi were with them. ...

If you find something useful in the woods, such as a knife, arrow head, grinding stone, etc... you are to say, "Little People, I want to take this," because it might belong to them. To not do this would bring bad luck. It was also customary to leave a small gift such as beads or tobacco in place of the found object as trade.

More here:

http://www.chikamaka.org/lore.htm

-----------------

More Cherokee Lore:

Some Little People are black, some are white and some are golden like the Cherokee. Sometimes they speak in Cherokee, but at other times they speak their own 'Indian' language. Some call them "Brownies". ...

Little people are here to teach lessons about living in harmony with nature and with others. There are three kinds of Little People. The Laurel People, the Rock People, and the Dogwood People.

The Rock People are the mean ones who practice "getting even" who steal children and the like. But they are like this because their space has been invaded.

The Laurel People play tricks and are generally mischievous. When you find children laughing in their sleep - the Laurel People are humorous and enjoy sharing joy with others.

Then there are the Dogwood People who are good and take care of people.

The lessons taught by the Little People are clear. The Rock People teach us that if you do things to other people out of meanness or intentionally, it will come back on you. We must always respect other people's limits and boundaries. The Laurel People teach us that we shouldn't take the world too seriously, and we must always have joy and share that joy with others. The lessons of the Dogwood People are simple - if you do something for someone, do it out of goodness of your heart. Don't do it to have people obligated to you or for personal gain.

More here:

http://www.ilhawaii.net/~stony/lore132.html
----------------------------

Little People Seen World-wide:

They are called Geow-lud-mo-sis-eg, or "magical little people," among the American natives. On the Hawaiian Islands, the natives talk about the Menehune, or "small sacred workers." And of course the Irish legends speak of the Leprechauns, the English have stories about the Brownies, the Scandinavians speak of trolls and the Germans told of Kobolds and Gnomes. Interesting that the Indigenous people throughout the world share legends about little elves, fairies and dwarves that live in the forest and generally avoid contact with humans. ...

It is said that the people living in isolated areas of the Ozarks and hills of Kentucky and Tennessee also have their stories.

And then there are the elderly suffering from failing eyesight; most often called macular degeneration. Many of these patients, when questioned, report seeing little people around them.

Doctors have a name for this phenomenon among the elderly; Charles Bonnet Syndrome. Naturally, they would have to create a disease or a medical explaination out of such sightings since "normal people" cannot see the same things.

They liken this syndrome to hallucinatory visions.

But ask any of the old people who have seen the little men with their strange stovepipe hats and little shoes dancing across their parlors and they will insist the little people really exist.

And perhaps they do.

Just because the minds of most of us are blocked so that we cannot see beyond the tunnel reality we were taught to believe is out there, doesn't mean that there isnt something more that remains unseen.

If we can believe that aliens are looking down at us from those UFOs, and that they are involved in cattle mutilations for some unexplained reason, why can't we also accept the possibility that gnomes, hobbits, leprechauns, brownies and all of the rest of these tiny people live in the forest behind our houses?

We just haven't taken the time to look.

More here:

http://www.100megsfree4.com/farshores/jd013004.htm
----------------------------

Neat little critters, huh? tinkerbellemoticon.gif

BJ

BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 1 2004, 03:52 PM
Quote Post
Thanks, Kyra, for adding to the thread. You got your post in while I was readying mine. The "Little People" in Hawaii did some magnificent work. All through the stories I read said they do not tolerate being watched. They pick up and leave if they are, with occasional death ensuing to the individual who gives them away.

There aren't a whole lot of websites that give eye-witness accounts of people who have seen these little guys. More later. There is some on the Hobbits I will post, too.

BJ

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0549 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild