Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Bizarre Personal Photo, 1978/79

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 186
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 12:34 PM
Quote Post
i knew this man that didn't like his picture taken because he thought pictures captured your soul!

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 01:26 PM
Quote Post
Wow, so much feedback and sharing of experiences.
Thanks, Abraxis, PurelyPagan, Anon Cow and Prue for opening up.

Thessa
Was that about anything I said
?...
I thought I had answered your questions the best I could in my lengthy response and they were addressed, sorry if I didn't get to them all.

Abraxis
I am going to show that picture to a friend of mine who may have come across this sort of thing before and see what they say!

Cool, please let me know what they say.
this is true, he urinated in his bedroom
Your text brought this out below ... sorry. smile.gif
I have never been a bed wetter, maybe once or twice when I was 4 or 5 (sure was warm at first -LOL) and I was fearful to get up and use the toilet as my alcoholic, cruel and violent step father might wake up and beat me. I was never a sleep walker either. My half brother was a sleep walker. He tried to pee in the fridge and the hamper on many ocassions. He was also a chronic bed wetter until he was a teenager. When I was 7-9 I was woken up at 5:30 every morning to help him wash his sheets before the stepdad woke up or he'd be beaten black and blue.

Starting soon after I was moved by a jewish aquaintance into this low income apt that was also owned by jews and managed by jews, I began urinating in my living room and the hallway. I had no idea I was doing it, it happened while I slept and I'd find out in the morning when I woke up and stepped in it.

It was brought to my attn by a 6'7" former friend who I allowed to stay here for a few weeks. I almost pee'd on his head as he slept on my floor and I filled up my toolboxes right next to his head. When he told me, I just could not believe it, but as I poured the liquid out of my toolboxes, I was just so shocked. We laughed pretty hard about it, though it was very embarrassing for me. At the time I was still a heavy drinker.

This also happened in Las Vegas (I have no desire to ever go to that place of sin again and if it was gone, I'd be happy) when my gf took me there for my bday in 1999. I got up in the middle of the night and pee'd near the window, I must have been going for the light coming thru the curtain.

Because of that urinating activity, it really helped to encourage me to stop drinking. I did not like what I was doing and not remembering it really bothered me.

He not only had green eyes (not unusual in itself) but the white of his eyes were tinged with green like a thin moss growing on it. And his surname was Green!!!!
Wow, that's bizarre! Was his skin a hue of green also?
I believe we touched on the green "skinned" people a bit in the Strange Skulls thread. My belief is they are a different type of human hybrid.

Yaromir
PuPP, buddy, what did you do in your previous life to attract such attention to yourself?

Or maybe these "snakes" are a lot more wide-spread than I think, and you gravitate to them for some strange reason.

You got me. I and many others must have been a threat which is why some of us were tormented, beat on, abused, suffered addictions and kept in constant fear.

PurelyPagan
what is your birthdate?

July 12th 1962

~learn to float on water-it is very stilling.

I've never been able to float, I always sank, though I havn't been in a pool or the ocean in at least 2 years now. I love the beach, but my gf cannot handle the sun, so I never get to go. I wish I had some friends who would take me.

Your hummingbird story was very cute and shows how you care about even the little ones.

It reminded me of a strange incident when I worked at the bank. I was walking across the parking lot to the maintenance warehouse when a bluebird or bluejay flew down from the rooftop and landed on the top of one of our trucks and looked at me. He then flew onto my shoulder and really startled me. It was like we were communicating and he liked me - he was like no other wild bird I have ever seen, he had personality.

I have never had a bird do that to me before. I thought he must have been someones pet and he must have liked my blue uniform. I put him on my finger and walked in the furniture bay and surprised everyone. He stayed with me in my lockshop for a couple of days, but back then I didn't know what to feed him, (I feed him walnuts) no internet to do fast research and find out, and I was too busy drinking and partying to care more, so I had to make him go.

Yes, weeding for some reason, really does bring you closer to earth nature. I can relate to when you said the carrot didn't want to be pulled out and resisted.

I think they felt that they were stealing my things to use as vicarious totems of me and my energy.

YES - And if you have things from others I believe it can also affect you. After my weird experience of 2002 - you can read it in The Paranormal section of the forum - I threw away any items I had that were given to me by specific people who had been in my life and then turned on me.

It seems to me that we are in very accelerated times right now and that there is acceleration in learning also what used to take years

YES!

I can feel them everywhere I go, but I believe that they can 'see' us way better than we can see them.

YES! I believe we have melevolent and benevolent entities all around us, the unseen world as well as those who dwell among us. Many appear human, and it's like that movie THEY LIVE - we cannot see them.

I believe I can see some of those - Kissinger, Madelane Albright, Bush, Clinton, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Putin, Powell, cable and tv news anchors, almost ALL religious leaders the pope included, and so many others at the top, all give me the creeps when I look at them.

But I know what you mean, when you walk down the street, it's as if they can see us and most cannot see them. I really think they are afraid of us. We are here to change the world.

Thanks for sharing your words with us!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Tree Sprite
Member No.: 124
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 02:02 PM
Quote Post
That is one creepy photo Pupp. Ive often wondered about photo anomilies. Pics of me tends to come out orangish. heh

Anyway, I just wanted to add that not all "reptiles" are bad. Kind of like the good alien Phillip in V the series. smile.gif

--------------------
"The things I have seen, the many things, have long now faded far, only three come clear now back to me: a Cloud, a Tree, a Star."
~From The Death of St. Brendan

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith."
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 04:17 PM
Quote Post
I just wanted to add that not all "reptiles" are bad.

Hiya Scully, I believe you.

Throughout history tales of the serpent have provided the people with knowledge.

The bible tells us that the serpent/satan was all for knowledge in the garden of eden as eve was tempted to eat the forbidden fruit and god was against it.

Now why would a loving god be against us obtaining knowledge - it makes no sense to me unless it's all backwards.

When I see the pope refuses to fire or ex-communicate known and confessed child rapists and pedophiles and with more than 10,000 admitted abuse cases filed against the catholic church from just the USA alone, I clearly see who the enemy really is.

Matthew 7:16

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 322
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 04:47 PM
Quote Post
Hi dear Prue,
I cried every day of my life until I was 25 years old. EVERYTHING affected me, there could be a RAG in the street far away and I would worry that it was someone's dead cat in the road and I would break out sobbing---then LMAO at how eager I would be to suffer others grief!

I was called "tenderheartedporkinbean", "too sensitive" "overly sensitive", "basket case" by the ones who always leaned on ME though- I now realize how many emotional cripples there are in this world, unhealthy in everyway. You can beef up though and the first way is the company you keep. Avoid the meanies, so many are narcissistic sociopaths they don't really have the capabilities to care anyway so will display anger at refusals to allow them to help theirselves to your stuff and your own essense.

It was very confusing to me that few if any others ever cared about anything let alone living things...I thought they just didn't KNOW HOW-now I know that on a good day they will PRETEND to care and that is as good as it gets with them.

I finally 'toughened' up when my progressed Venus entered Gemini in the early 90's. I felt a HUGE change come over me, so I figured some big planet shift was occuring and it was that one. I had also 'felt' it change from natal Aries to progressed Taurus when I was about 10---I hated, truly hated giving anyone or thing up! Talk about baggage!

Once I realised that most people really do not care about YOU/US I had an epiphany. Soon after, during the Clinton admin, I was reading Hillary's new healthcare agenda planned for all Americans. I had been recently turned on to the info about the ingredients in vaccines and became a voracious investigator about the history of diseases, plagues and the politics of vaccines. Her healthcare was a mandatory one-it clicked right then...

TPTB DO NOT CARE ONE BIT ABOUT ANY OF US-to the degree of whether we all live or die---it seems to me that was the time when the reptilian energies really started to escalate, my small town had always been pretty well filled with eccentric harmless ones like myself-we had the turtle lady and her son, the goat man ( an old hermit guy who raised goats) etc-lots of kindred independents who took nothing from no one and would never be a part of any mass schemes. All of a sudden there was a deluge of Santa Monica/LA people who came right after Krishnamurti died and it seemed like all the good heavy people went away in an exodus and they were replaced by these new ones.

When I saw the movie "they live" I gasped, that was what I was seeing in my own town of Ojai---major shift of power then, meanies who LIED and pretended, despised all who were normal and healthy and everyone started pandering to them. I felt so alone for many years and thankfully had the luxury of a tiny house payment and all of my pets, creatures and gardens to focus on...

I fell into a reptilian nest that was so shocking as they were all Krishnamurti people (Ojai is a Theosophist and a "K" town) where I was so psychically attacked and vampired that it truly is a miracle that I am alive today. I can spot them pretty easily just by their ENERGIES --- several did have grape green eyes, but they were Aries too, a lot can be understood through astrology which is where I went for answers.

PuPP- a Cancer man-I truly hope that you know now that drinking is something a Cancer should NEVER even try! I am a Pisces and that goes for all the water signs-sensitive people have got to be extremely conscious of everything around them and in them. Cancerians are even more sensitive than Pisces, especially the men. My best friend is a Cancer monkey and we are two weird sensitive empaths!!!

She is much much more sensitive than even I to any suffering or dog forbid, dying.
She lives her own life of sorrow because she can't stand this manufactured war based on lies solely for profit-she is out in the streets, arenas bravely facing down the sociopath supporters activating for peace and freedom.

She has pulled me up more often than I have her, it is good to know that you are not alone in being vampired by heartless bullies.

Anyway, the dark ones, the reptiles whatever you call them are emotional cripples, they are bullies. They want to suck you dry. You can tell if you are around one by:

feeling instant exhaustion just by talking to them
getting toxic headaches
feeling confused or scrambled and disorganized

Saging works nice-then using cedar to bring in the good-being as rough as you want to be with them. They really hate CUSSING no matter if they are in the process of trying to rip off your real estate-cuss em and they shrink and cringe. I cuss at will with them, regardless of their position or authority level of work. Really seems to clear the realm with them. Laughing at them is a good weapon, they hate that especially if you have a really loud crazy laugh like I do! I can really get going with the laughing, it feels like it clears my chakras.

The reptiles will also be amazingly stupid, they utilize their brain matter for devious schemes only-so one on one with them can be really fun-they will always be really stupid and hold good normal people to a higher standard than we deserve, maybe that is why the cussing freaks them out so much.

In aikido, my teacher showed us how to tell how balanced (mentally, physically, spiritually) someone was by, without warning, coming upon them and giving their shoulder a little tiny push. I went home and tried it out on my then husband and he flipped around and fell over the couch. hmmmmm not good sign for the mate.

If you are balanced you might sway but you will not flip around and fall down! He explained that ANYONE who would attack you in any way is simply out of balance! So by being balanced yourself-you are 10 steps ahead of the unbalanced.

All I see in 'power' local, state, fed are obviously out of balance, and are thus not so hard to deal with as they might like to think. I have always dealt with any issue that bothers me with ones who have the power to change it. It can be amazing what one person can do to affect change.

Be positive that this is just a murderous, soul selling little phase we must have to go through, but keep your own balance, try not to become unconscious through drugs or drinking and know that the good people who used to be the common majority have let things slide too far---they will slide back again with major balancing effort from the likes of us. I know I am not amused...

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 266
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 05:58 PM
Quote Post
Wow PurelyPagen I feel for you, you had it much harder than me. I was sheltered… it only really hit me when I got out into the "big" world. I wouldn’t change a bit of it in retrospect. I think of it as the forge of the alchemy of our hearts. We also get way better at choosing our realities as we go along. I rarely encounter anyone anymore that’s a meanie.

I agree as well Scully not all reptiles and some have brought gifts.

I have to say too being in such an incredible envoirnment growing up and now hearing from my friends and others what it was like for them, my heart goes out so much for them. I really admire a child's goodness and spirit to not only withstand but keep their open hearts with some of what I have heard.

--------------------
When freedom is outlawed, only the outlaw will be free.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 07:14 PM
Quote Post
Whoaaaa...
PurelyPagan,
In 2002 during my weird experience, this place was like a ghost town. All of the homes appeared empty. I took a walk through the neighborhood one morning blowing one of those loud coach whistles and not one person came out.

Then this place filled back up.

PuPP- a Cancer man-I truly hope that you know now that drinking is something a Cancer should NEVER even try! I am a Pisces and that goes for all the water signs-sensitive people have got to be extremely conscious of everything around them and in them. Cancerians are even more sensitive than Pisces, especially the men.

NOW YA TELL ME! - heh
Thanks, I try to not drink anymore, some red wine on rare occassions, cause It may be good for my heart condition.

Yes, THEY do feed off of our energy like a parasite. Most of the time, we are not even aware of it.

Sporting events, concerts, churches and public events of mass gatherings are feeding zones for THEM. I can no longer attend any of those types of events.

GLP was even filled up with THEM. Negative energy parasites and I made many posts regarding that there as I was attacked by THEM as THEY were seeking confrontation to suck my energy.

When talking to certain men, usually they were hairy and more apelike and of a specific religion/ethnic group, my stromach would start to shake and shudder uncontrollably moving up my body and down my legs, as if I was nervous. But there was no reason to be nervous as I had known these men for years and we were 'friends' so I thought.

I was also extremely sensitive and would easily cry. It's taken me years to overcome that emotion, yet I will still cry when I am really saddened.

One thing you said, about cursing. I cursed for years, uncontrollably as if it was part of the way I communicated. After my 2002 experience, I changed that.

I prefer that our members not curse, but if you notice there I do not have the filth filters activated here.

If you wish to curse, then you may do so. I will not delete your posts. But if trolls invade and attempt to spread their vile filth, they will be first deleted and then banned permanently.

Ok, that's it for now.

Prue, if you make a thread, I'll post your light orb images to it.
I truly hope you are serious and the images are not fakes as they are so astounding and incredible and should be shared.

If they are a deception then don't make a thread. That leaves the door open for you. Hope I don't offend you, but you must understand where I am coming from here.
hugs.gif wub.gif hugs.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 07:31 PM
Quote Post

Pupp I am the real deal here.

They are absolutely not fake and were largely taken with reputable witnesses present. I agree they are astounding however rather hurt you would suggest that I would present anything fake to anyone here or elsewhere. I always am me.

Finishing up a major architectural project with a strict deadline right now that is what I do for a living. So please allow me a few days to get back to you with something coherent. Posting here for a few for stress relief and companionship.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 08:40 PM
Quote Post
Luv Ya PuPP clapping.gif

now let's get this show on the road puh leese

bouncemirror.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 08:43 PM
Quote Post
Hi Prue, I just needed to be sure the images are legit.

I'm glad we talked and I'm really sorry if I hurt you, but I was hoping you'd understand.

smile.gif

When you have time, just post a thread and then I'll edit the images in. There's no hurry. Do what's important or you may have to eat pie.

hehehe

BTW.... Those photos are truly AMAZING!

Also, I have 2 more bizarre images scanned and will post a thread too, or maybe I'll add them to your thread to keep these things together.

hugs.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 10:37 PM
Quote Post
I think my uncle was an evil entity. I was a very sensitive child also. I've taken in strays as long as I can remember. I would cry when I saw an old person who struggled to walk. My mother would try to console me by saying at least they were still able to get around. She always called me her tender hearted girl. (I'm still that way) Sometimes I feel things so strongly that my heart can barely take it. Then my parents divorced and we moved in with my grandparents. Everything was fine until the evil uncle moved in. He tortured me verbally and emotionally for years. He told me I was the most hateful, selfish and spiteful child he'd ever seen. I never gave him any reason to hate me so vehemently, but he really had it out for me. It wasn't until my grandmother passed away in 96 that I was able to free myself from him for good. I feel like I came into this world to be a light, and he tried everything in his power to extinguish that light.

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 91
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 11:11 PM
Quote Post
Wow - fascinating photo! I only wish some of my less-flattering snaps had turned out like this!!!

crisrose

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 91
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 11:13 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Guest @ Oct 6 2004, 01:37 AM)
I think my uncle was an evil entity. I was a very sensitive child also. I've taken in strays as long as I can remember. I would cry when I saw an old person who struggled to walk. My mother would try to console me by saying at least they were still able to get around. She always called me her tender hearted girl. (I'm still that way) Sometimes I feel things so strongly that my heart can barely take it. Then my parents divorced and we moved in with my grandparents. Everything was fine until the evil uncle moved in. He tortured me verbally and emotionally for years. He told me I was the most hateful, selfish and spiteful child he'd ever seen. I never gave him any reason to hate me so vehemently, but he really had it out for me. It wasn't until my grandmother passed away in 96 that I was able to free myself from him for good. I feel like I came into this world to be a light, and he tried everything in his power to extinguish that light.

Were you close to your grandmother? It almost sounds as if your uncle was envious of you - akin to sibling rivalry.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 12:49 AM
Quote Post
waving.gif Hi Crisrose!
Nice of you to drop in. Me thinks I talk too much. LOL
I feel like I came into this world to be a light, and he tried everything in his power to extinguish that light.

I can totally relate. My stepdad really did a number.

I should have made a thread title "spill your guts" LOL.

But I guess it's so nice to be able to open up and say what you want without getting bashed, harrassed or insulted.

ummm .... yup, jealousy does often play a role.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 07:21 AM
Quote Post
There was definitely jealousy involved. Being the only grandchild, I was the apple of my grandfather's eye. My uncle longed for a closer relationship with my grandfather, but he's gay, (although he never came out and admitted it) and I think my grandfather had a hard time accepting it. But there was more to it than just jealousy. I could write a book about all the nasty things he did to people while convincing them he was the nicest guy in the world. Funny thing is, I saw through him before the rest of the family did. I started figuring it out when I was about 12. I think he knew it too, which only made him go after me even harder.

My mom says he wasn't like that until he came home from the service. I sometimes wonder if the military messed him up in some way. I can't tell you how many times I've heard people comment that someone had changed drastically after serving time in the military.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0582 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild