Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Tamiflu Linked To Deaths Of 2 Japanese Teens

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 13 2005, 05:54 PM
Quote Post
Personally, I would never use any of THEIR harmful vaccines or synthetic drugs.

I shake my head when I see commercial ads on tv that list all of the side effects of THEIR harmful synthetic meds.

Tamiflu Linked To Deaths Of Two Japanese Teens
11-13-5

TOKYO - Two teenage boys who took the antiviral drug Tamiflu exhibited abnormal behavior that led to their deaths, with one jumping in front of an oncoming truck last year and the other falling from the ninth floor of a building earlier this year, health ministry and other sources said Saturday.

The drug in Japan carries a note listing impaired consciousness, abnormal behaviors, hallucination and other psychological and neurological symptoms as possible serious side effects. The ministry is considering making a fresh warning about them, following its decision to increase the stockpile of the drug amid growing fears about a possible pandemic of a new type of influenza as bird flu deaths rise across Asia.
© 2005 Kyodo News. All rights reserved. No reproduction or republication without written permission.

http://www.japantoday.com/e/?content=news&cat=1&id=355181

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 13 2005, 06:39 PM
Quote Post
It is sad how drugs are advertised. I watched one comedian say that they market drugs on commercials asking you get a checklist to see if you have any symtoms. That everyday they ask if you have any of these symtoms, then this drug is right for you. They briefly go over the side effects.

It is ashamed that we live in a drug infested microwave oven society where we want it good, happy and now. Then they wonder why people are flipped out on the crazy end.
I wonder how people coped with their illnesses during ancient times? I am sure things were just as crazy then. It is now where we have to take a drug to be happy, to get to sleep at night, and to help with pain. From the way the advertisements go with drugs, they briefly say anything about the side effects. They put experimental drugs out there that would cause side effects that happened to these teenagers in Japan, and not warn them before giving it to them. It is very sad what happened to them.

PMEmail Poster

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 13 2005, 07:08 PM
Quote Post
I don't understand the use of these drugs with bird flu. People who die from bird flu drown because their body's immune system works overtime to get rid of the virus. The resultant fluid build up in the lungs results in death by drowning. The stronger an immune system, the more likely that death will occur. This is why the 1918 Spanish flu killed strong, young adults so effectively.

If the immune system is responsible for the fluid build up, is it possible that actually suppressing the immune system would result in less fluid thereby giving the patient a better chance of survival?
What effect would diuretics have on the amount of fluid?
What effect would anti-histamines have?

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 13 2005, 07:28 PM
Quote Post
I have been prescribed a number of drugs for an enzyme imbalance in my brain.

There has been precious little from the medicos about side-effects. Most of my prescribed drugs have dire warnings about how you stop taking them. NO medico has warned me regarding stopping procedures. I was forced through medico foul-up to cease taking one without following the procedure - excellent hallucinations.
Another drug they prescribed has the ability to actually worsen my problem in early days - no warning. This same drug lowers your IQ by about 20 points - no warning. Two people have murdered their beloved marriage partner of many years while under the influence of this drug - no warning.

I don't take anything for the imbalance anymore, I have learned to deal with it.

Try this website for drug details http://www.drugs.com/. I'm not making any recommendations but it seems to make some sense.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 293
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 14 2005, 04:36 PM
Quote Post

It’s not hard to see why this drug is recommended by the government for its predicted bird flu pandemic. Just follow the money.

Tamiflu is manufactured by the Swiss company, Roche, who currently cannot keep up with demand. However, Roche only have the licence to make it, they don’t own the patent. The patent is held by a company called Gilead (GILD).

And my hero, Donald (Aspartame) Rumsfeld was the Chairman of Gilead before being tempted to become Secretary for all Wars in 2001

Tamiflu was developed and patented in 1996 by a California biotech firm, Gilead Sciences Inc. Gilead is a NASDAQ (GILD) listed stock company which prefers to maintain a low profile in the current rush to Tamiflu. That might be because of who is tied to Gilead. In 1997, before he became US Secretary of Defense, Donald H. Rumsfeld was named Chairman of the Board of Gilead Sciences, where he remained until early 2001 when he became Defense Secretary. Rumsfeld had been on the board of Gilead since 1988 according to a January 3 1997 company press release.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?con...&articleId=1169

As it happens, Gilead is now the third largest biotech company in the world. Full story here if you’re interested in the details :
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/10/25/13512/910

But it gets better; this is from CNN Money, quoting Fortune Magazine report, dated 31 Oct 2005

Rumsfeld served as Gilead (Research)'s chairman from 1997 until he joined the Bush administration in 2001, and he still holds a Gilead stake valued at between $5 million and $25 million, according to federal financial disclosures filed by Rumsfeld.

The forms don't reveal the exact number of shares Rumsfeld owns, but in the past six months fears of a pandemic and the ensuing scramble for Tamiflu have sent Gilead's stock from $35 to $47. That's made the Pentagon chief, already one of the wealthiest members of the Bush cabinet, at least $1 million richer.

Rumsfeld isn't the only political heavyweight benefiting from demand for Tamiflu, which is manufactured and marketed by Swiss pharma giant Roche. (Gilead receives a royalty from Roche equaling about 10% of sales.)
Former Secretary of State George Shultz, who is on Gilead's board, has sold more than $7 million worth of Gilead since the beginning of 2005.

Another board member is the wife of former California Gov. Pete Wilson.

"I don't know of any biotech company that's so politically well-connected," says analyst Andrew McDonald of Think Equity Partners in San Francisco.

What's more, the federal government is emerging as one of the world's biggest customers for Tamiflu. In July, the Pentagon ordered $58 million worth of the treatment for U.S. troops around the world, and Congress is considering a multi-billion dollar purchase.

Roche expects 2005 sales for Tamiflu to be about $1 billion, compared with $258 million in 2004.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/10/31/news/newsm...rtune_rumsfeld/

And, of course, we all now know that Bush’s War on Bird Flu will spend $7.1bn on meds, of which $1bn is earmarked for Tamiflu and the like.

The plan also calls for spending $1 billion to stockpile antiviral drugs -- such as Tamiflu and Relenza -- to protect first-responders and $583 million for "pandemic preparedness," that would include $100 million for states to make plans.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/conditions/11/01/us.flu.plan/

Currently the GILD stock price is $52.
Nice little earner, nearly 50% increase on the $35 stock price since the start of the year, and no risk.

moneyflip.gif

God Bless America, and all who profit from its abuses.
WF

--------------------

'The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds' J.F.K.

The Internet is a powerful weapon in the War on Ignorance
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 14 2005, 04:56 PM
Quote Post
Hi Without Fear, thanks for the important info tying in Donald (Aspartame) Rumsfeld's greedy ass into this whole bird flu FEAR factor.

It really is all about the money and these beings are one greedy bunch.

I will be a proud American again if and when the liars are all behind bars for their crimes against humanity and the environment.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 14 2005, 06:33 PM
Quote Post
Agreed, Pupp.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 14 2005, 08:23 PM
Quote Post
Hi,

Isn't the internet a good tool!? more and more the world lies and deceits are being exposed.

Given enough time, people, over time, will transfer from buying the engineered drugs to the natural ones, which often are muuuuuch cheaper and work! I also give holistic healing a great chance of developing into mainstream.

why buy, which will drain you financially, when you can grow your own?

I hope that one day, rumsfeld's family gets birdflu, and that he is informed (with proof) about a natural cure that works. Let him face the choice....

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 15 2005, 07:05 PM
Quote Post
Grow your own?
Perk!!
flyhigh.gif

Here's another report with more info...

Suicides linked to Tamiflu - so is only weapon against bird flu safe?
By Jeremy Laurance, Health Editor
Published: 15 November 2005
European medicines regulators have ordered a safety check on Tamiflu after reports that two teenage boys died in Japan in apparent suicides after taking the anti-flu drug.

The deaths have raised safety fears about the only treatment against a threatened pandemic of avian flu. The deaths are not linked and occurred a year apart.

The Japanese health ministry issued a warning in June 2004 about psychological and neurological disorders linked with Tamiflu, with an instruction that doctors should be alerted - but no similar warning was issued in Europe and the UK.

Tamiflu is made by the Swiss-based pharmaceutical company Roche.

Yesterday, a spokesman for the European Medicines Evaluation Agency, which licenses drugs in the European Union, including the UK, said the agency had been aware of the first death but not the second.

"The company [Roche] has been asked to closely follow reports of psychological disorders, delusional states and abnormal behaviour linked with the drug. At the moment there is no warning [about this] in Europe and we need to establish if there is any link."

He added that the effects of the drug had to be distinguished from the effects of the flu. "Influenza can itself cause confusion and it can be difficult to tell whether [the mental state] is the effect of the Tamiflu or of the illness."

The Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency in Japan has received reports of 64 cases of psychological disorders linked to the drug between 2000 and 2004, according to the Tokyo news agency Kyodo.

The two Japanese boys were reported to have exhibited abnormal behaviour after taking the drug. In the first case, a 17-year-old high school student who was at home alone, ran out of the house and jumped over a railing into the path of a truck in February 2004 shortly after taking the medicine. In the second case, a junior high school student apparently fell from the ninth floor of his apartment building in February 2005.

Chugai Pharmaceuticals, the Japanese operating company for Roche, the Swiss-based manufacturers of Tamiflu, said: "We reported these cases to the health ministry as a link between the deaths and the drug could not be ruled out."

Shinichi Watanabe, deputy director of the Japanese health ministry's safety division, said the ministry had ordered Chugai in May last year - before receiving reports on the incidents - to include in the list of side effects impaired consciousness, abnormal behaviour and hallucinations. He said the ministry had no plans to put restrictions on the use of the drug, or to issue additional warnings.

"The link between the abnormal behaviour and the drug could not be ruled out, but at the same time the drug could not be singled out as the sole cause of the behaviour," he said.

In the UK, Tamiflu has been little used since its launch in 2003 and there have been only 41 "yellow card" reports of adverse reactions involving 161 separate side effects. One case was of agitation and two were of "confusional state". Under the yellow card system, doctors record any symptoms that could be linked with a drug.

A spokeswoman for Roche said: "We shared the information [about the Japanese deaths] with drug regulatory authorities around the world and they did not think it warranted any change in the product information."

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/asia/article327150.ece

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 15 2005, 07:51 PM
Quote Post
hmmmmmmmmmm....I say....I'm not surprised at all!

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 16 2005, 05:04 PM
Quote Post
I'm not surprised either, just disgusted at the drugs and the marketing of them.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 18 2005, 05:20 PM
Quote Post
Here's another report posted on the AUSSIE thread by uggliozzi.

Tamiflu linked to children deaths
Friday Nov 18 08:06 AEST
WASHINGTON - U.S. regulators are studying the deaths of 12 children in Japan who took Roche AG's flu-fighting drug Tamiflu, officials said, but they said it was difficult to tell whether the drug played a role in any of the cases.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said it was "concerning" that 32 psychiatric events, such as hallucinations and abnormal behavior, also had been reported in children who took Tamiflu, which is in high demand because it is considered to be one of the best defenses against avian flu in people.

All but one of the psychiatric problems also were reported in Japan, the FDA said.

The agency will ask for input on the cases from an advisory panel of outside experts at a public meeting on Friday. Officials said the review was part of the routine monitoring of the safety of medicines used by children.

In a separate summary posted on the FDA Web site, Roche said: "There is no increase in deaths and neuropsychiatric events in patients on Tamiflu versus influenza patients in general."

Roche shares fell 2.7 percent in Swiss trading. Shares of Gilead Sciences Inc., which invented the drug and receives royalties on Tamiflu sales, were down 1.6 percent in afternoon Nasdaq trade.

Interest in Tamiflu has risen as experts around the world warn of the possibility for an H5N1 bird flu pandemic in people. Several countries are stockpiling Tamiflu, which may be able to lessen symptoms.

Earlier this week Roche reported two possible suicides of Japanese youth who took Tamiflu but said there was no clear evidence the drug contributed.

"Tamiflu is recognized as causing psychological disturbance, and therefore the apparent suicidal behavior of these two teenagers has been linked to taking Tamiflu," analysts at Morgan Stanley Equity Research said in a statement.

The FDA said the 12 deaths it was reviewing included one suicide, four cases of sudden death and four cases of cardiac arrest. There also were single cases of pneumonia, asphyxiation and acute pancreatitis.

"The level of detail in these reports was highly variable and determining the contribution of Tamiflu to the deaths was difficult," the FDA summary said.

"At this point in time, we cannot make an association between Tamiflu and the deaths of these children," said Dr. Murray Lumpkin, FDA deputy commissioner for international and special programs. He said no similar cases have been seen in the United States.

"But we thought it was very important to talk about these publicly with our advisory committee," Lumpkin said.

The "most alarming" psychiatric events included two cases in which a 12-year-old and a 13-year-old jumped out of the second-floor windows of their homes after receiving two doses of Tamiflu, the FDA summary said.

Warnings about possible skin reactions may need to updated on the Tamiflu label, the FDA said. Twelve cases have been reported, including one of a severe skin problem known as Steven-Johnsons syndrome that was reported in a 3-year-old.

The agency said it had requested more information from Roche and Japanese regulatory authorities and had received preliminary responses.

"We ... conclude that there is virtually no chance of the FDA making any significant changes to the labeling of Tamiflu as a result of these observations," the Morgan Stanley team said.

Roche will present data from three drug databases and a study of Tamiflu use in young children at the advisory panel meeting, company spokesman Al Wasilewski said.

"Over the past six years, Tamiflu has been used widely and has set a consistent safety record in both the United States and Japan," he said.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=72793

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 26 2007, 11:56 AM
Quote Post
Japan Teenage Tamiflu Suicides Now At Least 16
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17708897/

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0387 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild