Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Chemtrail Theory, A possible explanation

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 11 2010, 10:51 PM
Quote Post
Hey Darmon Ving -- I've had this theory floating in my head ---

What if the moon is an artificial satelite -- and the same beings on board are those that gave us the bible?

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

The Great Ving
Group: Members
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2010, 10:26 PM
Quote Post
chinscratch.gif

scratchinghead.gif Very interesting theory.

There were a couple of theories floating about that the moon was an artificial creation or a planetoid that was hollowed out and even that it was one of two objects that were captured by the earth one way or another... But the bible, from a great deal of studies of more that one version of it that were conducted by one of my colleagues and myself that it is what it is which was a collection of books or scrolls, with some of them, especially Genesis, being supported by texts from various other cultures...

There was indeed a higher species on earth prior to and up to the time that man was created and even afterward. The Egyptians called them cellestial beings that descended from heaven to earth 11,340 years ago.

The Bible states that the Creator gathered light to form day between 10,000 and 11,000 BC and the Egyptian texts agree that their "sun god" was born in 10,500 BC. Also, Edgar Cayce mentioned that the Giza Pyramids were built in 10,500 BC, approximately 5,000 years before Adam and Eve.

Since these beings were able to mate with the daughters of man, they were genetically similar and created the hybrid Nephilim. And at least one culture claimed to have been descended from one of these these beings. One theory is that these beings were responsible for the differences between the races. The Chinese had their "yellow god" that the Chou dynasty claimed was their ancient ancestor and that they had descended from him. The Native American and Mayan culture had their "red gods" and the Indian culture had their "blue and green gods", etc. I'm not really sure what I think about that one, but it's out there.

I don't rule out the possibility that a reptilian species also existed since Satan was described as a serpent as were the "gods" of certain cultures. Satan was just one of these beings or fallen angels, as we call them. Baal (of Baalbec fame) was another and I believe that Toth and Set, the Egyptian snake god, (sometimes called Setan) were others and Toth, like Satan are still pretty active. Set and Satan might even be the same being for all I know since he did brag that he had control of more than one culture...

Getting back to the Bible... It is what it claims to be, though it has been altered with King James adding some 3,000 words and ignoring the Apocrypha which he omitted and of course Constantine hiding some stuff here and there. And of course the numerous changes that were made over the many centuries to make the texts easier to understand. headbanger.gif

It is a compilation of books including portions of the original Torah that contained not one or two, but four hundred Messianic prophecies concerning Jesus that were all fulfilled, though some argue that there were only a hundred of them. Thats primarily because the Torah was rewritten to omit as many of them as possible. Other researchers claim that over 2,500 prophecies are contained in the Bible and that at least 2,000 of them have been fulfilled.

More information here:

Fulfilled Prophecy: Evidence for the Reliability of the Bible
http://www.reasons.org/fulfilled-prophecy-...liability-bible

As it was mentioned somewhere in the Bible, God knew everything even before the world was created and after.

The Bible, at least two of mine, also contain the Apocrypha, which is still being disputed, even though Second Esdras does support and even goes into greater detail than Revelation and provides some historical data. And of course there were a few of the many texts that were written by the Apostles confirming the teachings and history of Jesus that were added with James being one of my favorites.

The Bible, as we know it, didn't come into existance until sometime after the Council of Carthage in the year 397 which was the first Council to publish a list of all the "inspired books" of the Bible. 626 editions were created before the Protestant version and by the time of the Protestant Reformation in the 1500's, there were 104 Latin editions alone. Some Latin editions were defective so the Council of Trent intervened and chose the "Clementine" edition as the official Latin version in the 16th-century. whistlingNEW2.gif

theendisnighNEW.gif cheers2.gif

From one of my personal experiences, which I really can't talk about at this time, you really couldn't comprehend the greatness of the power and abilities of God and his angels. Their positive vibrational energy and higher dimensional ??? spiritual ??? level is just so intense that I couldn't even begin to explain what I experienced to you. All I can say that who I encountered on more than one occasion was definitely surprised that I could, not only sense the energy that was emitted, but could also feel the Being's (without revealing the identity) emotions. I only wished that I had been worthy enough to have been allowed to see what I could sense. sadoriginal.gif And since then I have been greatly blessed and very welll protected.

This post has been edited by DarmonVing on Oct 13 2010, 07:58 AM

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2010, 08:22 AM
Quote Post
There does seem to be some confusion in Genesis about the creation of just about everything which has got me a little bit puzzled I must admit with the suggestion that the earth had more than one incarnation and how many times the firmament had formed as well as the actual age of the earth. The evidence of countless meteor impacts, etc. would tend to indicate that the firmament was destroyed several times during its history and almost definitely contributing to the extinction of the dinosaurs with the possibility that at least one intelligent reptilian species had existed during that time period. Perhaps during the next incarnation, if there is one, another species will be chosen to be elevated to the top of the food chain and that species will claim that man was just a myth.

Anyway, it is very doubtful that whatever the government does to attempt to shield the earth from whatever is coming in the near future will fail miserably. Only if we were advanced enough to put things like the moon or asteroids between us and the sun, could we hope to survive a direct hit by an X-class or greater solar flare or similar Extinction Level Event.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2010, 10:09 AM
Quote Post
I think revelations has some good words -- it describes the synagogue of satan, liars from the beginning, just like their father.

They were chosen to collect all the gold.

Of course, all my years of sunday school and church visits, I was never even shown those words. I had to get the book and read for myself.

What I found was a disturbing collection of various texts and apparently, several LORDs, one of which wanted salted BBQ and demanded to be fed with animal sacrifices.

It reminds me of many obese people living among us today.

"FEED MEEEEEEEE" they cry!

Anyways, here's what I was thinking, if the moon was artificial... when and if it is moved, even the slightest bit, I'd imagine great catastrophys would happen on earth. Massive tidal waves and bigger mega earthquakes, like the kind that took down those incredible walls of Puma Punco (sp) thousands of years ago.

Re chemtrails
One thing I noticed, some days, even on a clear day, the sun hasn't fried my skin like on other days.

Perhaps solar flares or solar activity, combined with holes in the ozone layer provide differing degrees of how long I can remain in the sun without blistering.

On those sun burning days, the kind you can fry an egg on the sidewalk, the chemtrail program really seems to help.

So what happens if they suddenly stop this worldwide spray program?

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2010, 06:31 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Mark J. Harper @ Oct 13 2010, 01:09 PM)
I think revelations has some good words -- it describes the synagogue of satan, liars from the beginning, just like their father.

huhNEW.gif Revelations is one of the most confusing texts that I've read so far, but yes it does describe the synogogue of Satan, but the book of Enoch goes into a greater bit of detail of their original heiarchy. I spent the whole day pouring over it. Quite an interesting read as was the book of Jubilees which clarifies the beginning of Genesis though it doesn't mention why God chose to create man. scratchinghead.gif

For on the first day He created the heavens which are above and the earth and the waters and all the spirits which serve before Him--the angels of the presence, and the angels of sanctification, and the angels [of the spirit of fire and the angels] of the spirit of the winds, and the angels of the spirit of the clouds, and of darkness, and of snow and of hail and of hoar frost, and the angels of the voices and of the thunder and of the lightning, and the angels of the spirits of cold and of heat, and of winter and of spring and of autumn and of summer, and of all the spirits of His creatures which are in the heavens and on the earth, (He created) the abysses and the darkness, eventide (and night), and the light, dawn and day, which He hath prepared in the knowledge of His heart. And thereupon we saw His works, and praised Him, and lauded before Him on account of all His works; for seven great works did He create on the first day.

And on the second day He created the firmament in the midst of the waters, and the waters were divided on that day--half of them went up above and half of them went down below the firmament (that was) in the midst over the face of the whole earth. And this was the only work (God) created on the second day.

And on the third day He commanded the waters to pass from off the face of the whole earth into one place, and the dry land to appear. And the waters did so as He commanded them, and they retired from off the face of the earth into one place outside of this firmament, and the dry land appeared. And on that day He created for them all the seas according to their separate gathering-places, and all the rivers, and the gatherings of the waters in the mountains and on all the earth, and all the lakes, and all the dew of the earth, and the seed which is sown, and all sprouting things, and fruit-bearing trees, and trees of the wood, and the garden of Eden, in Eden, and all (plants after their kind). These four great works God created on the third day.

And on the fourth day He created the sun and the moon and the stars, and set them in the firmament of the heaven, to give light upon all the earth, and to rule over the day and the night, and divide the light from the darkness. And God appointed the sun to be a great sign on the earth for days and for sabbaths and for months and for feasts and for years and for sabbaths of years and for jubilees and for all seasons of the years. And it divideth the light from the darkness [and] for prosperity, that all things may prosper which shoot and grow on the earth. These three kinds He made on the fourth day.

And on the fifth day He created great sea monsters in the depths of the waters, for these were the first things of flesh that were created by His hands, the fish and everything that moves in the waters, and everything that flies, the birds and all their kind. And the sun rose above them to prosper (them), and above everything that was on the earth, everything that shoots out of the earth, and all fruit-bearing trees, and all flesh. These three kinds He created on the fifth day.

And on the sixth day He created all the animals of the earth, and all cattle, and everything that moves on the earth. And after all this He created man, a man and a woman created He them, and gave him dominion over all that is upon the earth, and in the seas, and over everything that flies, and over beasts and over cattle, and over everything that moves on the earth, and over the whole earth, and over all this He gave him dominion. And these four kinds He created on the sixth day. And there were altogether two and twenty kinds. And He finished all His work on the sixth day--all that is in the heavens and on the earth, and in the seas and in the abysses, and in the light and in the darkness, and in everything. And He gave us a great sign, the Sabbath day, that we should work six days, but keep Sabbath on the seventh day from all work. And all the angels of the presence, and all the angels of sanctification, these two great classes--He hath hidden us to keep the Sabbath with Him in heaven and on earth.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/jub/jub14.htm

The index of the book of Jubilees
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/jub/index.htm

The book of Jubilees is quite a piece of work and one that was too large to have been put in the bible as was the book of Enoch. Back then, before a great many of the original texts were lost due to some nitwits going on a book burning campaign, it seems that copies of at least some of the major ones mentioned in the Biblical OT, which was the original Jewish Septuagint, were available... The Septuagint was the only scripture that Jesus and the apostles used and was similar to the bible and was, and probably still is, a collection of 46 books that was put together by 70 Jewish scholars that had to sift throuh a whole mountain of writings about God and the covenant.

Even to this day, the Septuagint is the sole and official canon of the... Catholic church. Of course some rabbis from a place called Jamnia didn't want to accept the fact that the Old Covenant had been fulfilled with the the coming of Jesus, the destruction of the temple in 70 AD, and the destruction of the Ark, which was displayed for a while in Rome before it was melted down... These Jamnia rabbis, who were Sadducees, came up with a new version of Jewish scripture, omitting and rewriting quite a few of the books and even going so far as to refuse to believe in the teachings of the oral Torah including resurrection and eternal life, etc.

They're still waiting to rebuild the temple and waiting for someone to bring the Ark back...

They were chosen to collect all the gold.

I heard a joke about a man who brought a suitcase of gold to heaven... You brought us more pavement? lol.gif

Really worthless stuff when you think about it... Not too hard to turn gold into lead and lead into gold from what I heard... And there's enough of it hidden to make it just as worthless as lead too...

What I found was a disturbing collection of various texts and apparently, several LORDs, one of which wanted salted BBQ and demanded to be fed with animal sacrifices.

It reminds me of many obese people living among us today.

"FEED MEEEEEEEE" they cry!

Moses would agree... Moses why did you take us out here to die?... Moses we're hungry... Moses we're thirsty... ARE WE THERE YET??? Some things never change...

Animal sacrifices and of course human sacrifices. Baal loved BBQ'd humans. Baalbek ??? was his sacrificial altar where he liked to be fed nice juicy, or crispy, humans... Judging by the size of the stones, he must have been pretty big.

Going to the book of Enoch for a moment...

Chapter 7

It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful.

And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.

Then their leader Samyaza said to them; I fear that you may perhaps be indisposed to the performance of this enterprise;

And that I alone shall suffer for so grievous a crime.

But they answered him and said; We all swear;

And bind ourselves by mutual execrations, that we will not change our intention, but execute our projected undertaking.

Then they swore all together, and all bound themselves by mutual execrations. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of mount Armon.

That mountain therefore was called Armon, because they had sworn upon it, and bound themselves by mutual execrations.

These are the names of their chiefs: Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them.

The Aramaic texts preserve an earlier list of names of these Watchers: Semihazah; Artqoph; Ramtel; Kokabel; Ramel; Danieal; Zeqiel; Baraqel; Asael; Hermoni; Matarel; Ananel; Stawel; Samsiel; Sahriel; Tummiel; Turiel; Yomiel; Yhaddiel

Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees.

And the women conceiving brought forth giants,

(The Greek texts vary considerably from the Ethiopic text here. One Greek manuscript adds to this section, "And they [the women] bore to them [the Watchers] three races–first, the great giants. The giants brought forth [some say "slew"] the Naphelim, and the Naphelim brought forth [or "slew"] the Elioud. And they existed, increasing in power according to their greatness.".)

Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labor of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them;

When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them;

And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood.

Then the earth reproved the unrighteous.

All the problems of the world were caused by them... Some of which were taught by the fallen angels and also by the Church at one time...

Chapter 8

Moreover Azazyel taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered.

Impiety increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways.

Amazarak taught all the sorcerers, and dividers of roots:

Armers taught the solution of sorcery;

Barkayal taught the observers of the stars,

Akibeel taught signs;

Tamiel taught astronomy;

And Asaradel taught the motion of the moon,

And men, being destroyed, cried out; and their voice reached to heaven.

Azazyel or Azazel, who seemed to be in charge is the chief of the Se'irim, or goat-demons. The priests of the Se'irim liked to watch women play with goats...
Also:

In one account of the fall of the angels in the Book of Enoch, Azazel (Asa'el as in the Qumran texts) is the leader of the Watchers who educates humankind of heavenly secrets that lead humankind to sin. These teachings include making weapons of war and preparing cosmetics, which enabled the women to seduce the angels.

The angels then charge Asa'el before the Lord with crimes of revealing the heavenly secrets which mankind was not supposed to know. Raphael was then assigned to punish Asa'el by binding him hand and foot and throwing him into the darkness among the sharp and jagged rocks, where he would remain until the day of judgment when he would be hurled into the fire. The story then claims that "the whole earth has been corrupted by [Asa'el's] teachings of his (own) actions; and write upon him all sin." . It was because of Asa'el's teachings that God sent the Flood to destroy the evil in the world including even the souls of the giants, so that all evil will be wiped away from the face of the earth.

http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/art...ew.asp?Post=100

This post has been edited by DarmonVing on Oct 15 2010, 05:15 AM

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2010, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

"Anyways, here's what I was thinking, if the moon was artificial... when and if it is moved, even the slightest bit, I'd imagine great catastrophys would happen on earth. Massive tidal waves and bigger mega earthquakes, like the kind that took down those incredible walls of Puma Punco (sp) thousands of years ago.

Two choices for those not raptured: Crispy or shaken and stirred? I'd kind of like to be shaken up a bit.

Some say that the moon is older than the Earth and came from somewhere else with someone going so far as to say that there are at least two gigantic rocket engines mounted on it or buried in it. If you look around, you'd notice that there are what appear to be a number of what appear to be artificial moons orbiting the planets and drifting in space with at least one of them... phobos I think... that looks like the Deathstar... Richard C Hoagland even says that both of the moons orbiting Mars are artificial and seem to be some type of spaceships...

Maybe there was a war or something between ancient humanoids and reptoids... Who knows... The BBQ'd Reptoids claimed to have come from Alpha Draconis so it's possible that something happened there and they fought it out in this solar system judging by all the damage done to the Earth, moon and Mars. Mars still looks like a war zone with what appears to be debris scattered everywhere.

Well anyway, I was shown that only a planetoid could deflect a burst from the sun or whatever is supposed to hit us... Of course the timing of it would be a problem...

So what happens if they suddenly stop this worldwide spray program?

Who knows... They're not using the right material anyway... Gold was needed by the ancients to deflect it... A whole lot of it... The bigger problem will be... What if I'm right and the sun goes boom? Massive Extinction level event!!! And then goes dark??? Not sure there'll be a problem for some of us since it was said that there were many dwelling places (not mansions) and there would be at least one for us... I see the dwelling places as alternate or higher realities or dimensions... Right now we're temporarily trapped in the third one, but hopefully soon, we'll graduate to a higher level... and hopefully not a very deep toasty ??? one.

This post has been edited by DarmonVing on Oct 14 2010, 07:06 PM

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 15 2010, 06:57 AM
Quote Post
I wish that they would have mentioned destroying the firmament and when rain first fell on this new earth. Because, up until the destruction of the firmament, which caused the flood, there was no rain.

1Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

3And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

4These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

5And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

6But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

8And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

So basically, since there was a firmament, there was absolutely no rain or snow or cold weather... The entire earth was a tropical paradise... Reading on in the Book of Enoch, we see that poor Uriel was sent to tell Noah, the son of Lamech, the bad news.

Chapter 10

Then the Most High, the Great and Holy One spoke, And sent Arsayalalyur (Uriel) to the son of Lamech (Noah), Saying, Say to him in my name, Conceal yourself. Then explain to him the consummation which is about to take place; for all the earth shall perish; the waters of a deluge shall come over the whole earth, and all things which are in it shall be destroyed. And now teach him how he may escape, and how his seed may remain in all the earth.

So not only did the people think that Noah was crazy because he was building the Ark, but because they didn't believe that water could fall from the sky. Then Raphael gets sent to bind Azazyel who became the original scapegoat.

Again the Lord said to Raphael, Bind Azazyel hand and foot; cast him into darkness; and opening the desert which is in Dudael, cast him in there.

Throw upon him hurled and pointed stones, covering him with darkness; There shall he remain for ever; cover his face, that he may not see the light.  And in the great day of judgment let him be cast into the fire.

Restore the earth, which the angels have corrupted; and announce life to it, that I may revive it. All the sons of men shall not perish in consequence of every secret, by which the Watchers have destroyed, and which they have taught, their offspring. All the earth has been corrupted by the effects of the teaching of Azazyel. To him therefore ascribe the whole crime.

To Gabriel also the Lord said, Go to the biters, to the reprobates, to the children of fornication; and destroy the children of fornication, the offspring of the Watchers, from among men; bring them forth, and excite them one against another. Let them perish by mutual slaughter; for length of days shall not be theirs. They shall all entreat you, but their fathers shall not obtain their wishes respecting them; for they shall hope for eternal life, and that they may live, each of them, five hundred years.

To Michael likewise the Lord said, Go and announce his crime to Samyaza, and to the others who are with him, who have been associated with women, that they might be polluted with all their impurity. And when all their sons shall be slain, when they shall see the perdition of their beloved, bind them for seventy generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment, and of consummation, until the judgment, the effect of which will last for ever, be completed.

Then shall they be taken away into the lowest depths of the fire in torments; and in confinement shall they be shut up for ever. Immediately after this shall he, ( Samyaza) together with them, burn and perish; they shall be bound until the consummation of many generations.

Destroy all the souls addicted to dalliance, ("lust") and the offspring of the Watchers, for they have tyrannized over mankind. Let every oppressor perish from the face of the earth; Let every evil work be destroyed;...

Some may ask, "What about the dinosaurs? My theory is that these fallen angels were shapeshifters and could take any form that they wanted to... I remember an episode of Startrek Voyager in which Janeway encounters "Q" ... and "Q" brought her to a farm or something like that and said that they could basically become whatever they wanted to become... I even remember a game that we used to play... "I'm going to become a stone and crush you!", someone would say... The target would then become something, either larger or smaller, to avoid being crushed by the rock...

"And it came to pass that when men had multiplied on the face of the earth and that daughters were born of them. The sons of the divine race found them beautiful and chose wives freely among the daughters of men. The Almighty said: "My spirit will not reside in men for a long time, because it to becomes flesh. Their days will be reduced to a hundred and twenty years. "The Nephilim appeared on earth at this time, and also since the sons of God mingled with the daughters of men and that children were born of them"(genesis 6:2 adapted translation from Hebrew)

This is one of the most obscure and less talked about passages of the ancient testament. We will try to understand why. Most of the literature regarding chapter 6 was cut off, so we will find most of the related information in the apocryphal writings.

The word NEPHILIM comes from the Hebrew verb NOPHEL which means falling. NEPHILIM means the fallen ones, note that there is a more complete meaning that is retroactive; NEPHILIM means the fallen ones who caused the world to fall. There is a double motion.

There has been a lot of dispute around the right translation of the Hebrew words "BENE ELOQUIM"

BENE ELOQUIM means literally SONS OF GO.D; logically these words are talking about angels. Some scholars argued and agreed that BENE ELOQUIM means JUDGES in the sense that judges had divine intuition therefore they could not be corrupted by the daughters of men. This is a non Kabbalistic interpretation, we will not consider it for now and we will agree that BENE ELOQUIM means ANGELS.

So angels at one point of history had sexual intercourse with humans.
Heretic some may say. The fact remains that this is a very strong concept in all the world s religions.

There are two points of view concerning that episode,
1-some angels willingly rebelled against the creator, then came on earth etc. There is only one problem with that theory Angels have no FREE will.

2-In Jewish oral tradition we learn that GO.D appointed some angels (the watchers) to monitor the wellbeing of us humans here on earth. Having taken human form, once on earth they fell in the trap of their new flesh, listening to their earthly desires, they copulated. Their children corrupted the earth and brought the flood onto them.

This union was of unnatural nature and it surely had dire consequences;
Lets look at genesis 6;12 " All flesh had perverse ways" .How can an animal have perverse ways ?

The answer is that the NEPHILIM introduced zoophilia on earth; and broke down the natural order of things.
"The viper would mingle with the lion, and the vulture with the dog, and man with nephilim, nephilim with animals etc.....They also drank each other blood .

Some accounts have been written about the NEPHILIM, for instance a midrash of genesis Rabbah says that on a wedding night ,a nephilim would appear in front of the newly wed, possess the man than kill him ,than he would possess(sexually) the bride, kill her too, drink their blood and vanish.

Other sources states that they would feed on live camels and horses.

A Talmudic scholar asks: "How can a angel, which is pure white fire penetrate a woman without burning her from the inside? His master answered: They took human shape that’s how they were able to copulate. In fact it was those bodies who entrapped them so that they couldn’t resist earthly desires.

The NEPHILIM offspring four different races;
THE ANNAKIM (they would weigh chains until earth’s core could not support them.)
THE REPHAIM (Your heart will melt in their presence)
THE ZAMZOUMIM (Achievers, Their necks would obscure the sun.)
THE EMMIM (Terrifying ones)
THE GIBBORIM (The strong ones, the giants, the ancient heroes)
The babies were born with a normal size, and then they would grow wildly till their giant state. (Their femoral bone would measure eighteen meters.)

If the father was an angel, we would have a first generation giant, the biggest in size, If the father is a giant then the child is smaller. And so on .It would explain the small size, for a giant, of GOLIATH (we will come back to him later.)

The NEPHILIM were punished in the time of ENOCH before NOAH, their offspring, the GIBBORIM etc., were punished by the flood. The initial daughters of men who sinned with the angels were turned into sirens; their scaly fishlike bodies would not let them have sexual intercourse while, their upper body, still like a woman, would submit them to eternal lust without any possible relief.

http://www.riseofthefallen.com/htm/nephilim.htm

The above material is just so interesting... Here's one interesting quote from the same source:

According to other sources the leader of the NEPHILIM was HELEL.

"So the earth complained about the lawless ones" Then came the flood, everything was killed, especially the giants etc. Their bodies were indeed destroyed, but their spirits remain on earth, today, we call them evil spirits.

So NOAH and his family as well as the animals in the ark were the only survivors after the flood?

If we go to the book of JOSHUA (which is long after the flood), we learn that his army killed the last of the REPHAIM in the land of OG. In the book of KINGS, David fights GOLIATH, a giant REPHAIM. Weren’t all the giants destroyed in the flood?
Unfortunately no.

Before the flood, SEMEHAZA had a son AHIJAH who had a son called OG. OG had intercourse with CHAM"s (Noah’s son) wife. She went onto the ark already pregnant. Tradition has it that when came the flood, she gave him a rope that was attached to the Ark. climbed his way onto the roof of the ark where he spent forty days and forty nights. So OG was rescued with NOAH and his family. It was OG who gave NOAH the seed of grape so that he could make wine. Some sources say that it was ASHMEDAI or CHIMADON who gave NOAH the grape. Wine and alcohol appeared after the flood, they were unknown to man until that day. OG as well as his children was the constructors of the tower of Babel.

Finally, in NUMBERS 21:33 OG is killed in the ankle by MOSES.
GOLIATH was a descendent of OG, so where the giants described by Joshua’s spy’s.

We now understand how the unholy race of giants survived passed the flood, there is still a very important element: AZAZEL the original NEPHILIM would not accept his fate, he carved his teachings on a upright monolith as well as on a rock melted on the ground. If one would be destroyed during the flood then the other one would survive, and he and his teachings will remain forever.

"What about carbon dating if dinosaurs were the result of the angels genetic experiments?", some may ask. Two possibilities. One is that we have a warped concept of time and that time exists everywhere, but God and his angels are outside of time at a place some call "Zero Point". Imagine time as being a ripple on a pond, the expanding circle that forms after a pebble is dropped into the water, a circle within a circle, with the center being the Zero Point. From this point we hypothetically could see all of earth's history being played out all at once and choose to enter what ever period of history that we wanted to. If we had a long enough lifespan, then we could significantly alter history and as someone in the Bible said that to God a day was a thousand years.

(That goes into another theory as to why we could not colonize another planet unless we found one that had the exact orbital and rotational conditions as the earth. These conditions as well as the cycles of the sun dictate our internal cycles and were most likely put into place to keep us from contaminating the rest of the universe.)

Using this concept, however, we could appear in one part of history and then another, appearing in the future first then appearing in the past or the other way around. So, before the fallen angels were cut off, they could have sent their offspring to another time. Back in time thousands or possibly even millions of years or into the future thousands or millions of years.

I was thinking two theories but I kind of like this one... We think of time as having a beginning and an end, but if everything is a circle, this could not be possible. But I'm willing to alter the model a bit to make the circles into a spiral... Not a perfect model since... Wait a minute... Side view... An hour-glass shape with two spirals expanding in two different directions from the Zero Point... I need to work on this one some more...

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 15 2010, 08:50 AM
Quote Post
WOW!!! It's out there in a big way...

Norway Spiral:

Spiral UFO puts Norway in a Spin

Published: 09 Dec 2009

A MYSTERIOUS giant spiral of light that dominated the sky over Norway this morning has stunned experts — who believe the space spectacle is an entirely new astral phenomenon.

Thousands of awe-struck Norwegians bombarded the Meteorological Institute to ask what the incredible light — that could be seen in the pre-dawn sky for hundreds of miles — could possibly be.

The phenomenon has been dubbed 'Star-Gate' — as the world's top scientists and the military lined up to admit they were baffled.

Theories ranging from a misfired Russian missile, meteor fireball, never-before-seen type of northern light, 'black hole' and even alien activity were all proposed.

Witnesses across Norway, who first glimpsed the space show at 8.45am, all described seeing a spinning 'Catherine wheel-style' spiral of white light, centred around a bright moon-like star.

A blue "streaming tail" appeared to anchor the spiral to earth, before the light "exploded" into a rotating ring of white fire.

Totto Eriksen, from Tromso, in northern Norway, was one of the thousands who bombarded Norwegian newspapers with sightings — after nearly crashing his car on spotting the spiral overhead.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...-in-a-spin.html

Mystery deepens around Norway spiral light: pyramid UFO over Kremlin, and Russia and China lights
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-sea...nd-china-lights

Another Spiral UFO Appears:This Time Over Australia
Author: Tim Brosnan
Published: June 07, 2010 at 8:22 am

Almost exactly six months after the ufology switchboard lit up like a Christmas tree over the now famous “Norway spiral,” a similar phenomenon has been observed in Australia.

The spiral (shown here) that appeared in the pre-dawn sky over Norway December 9, 2009 defied explanation, but theories about its origin ranged from the fantastic (a star gate) to the mundane (malfunctioning Russian missile).

Norway’s top astronomer, Knut Jorgen Roed Odegaard, said it was unlike anything he'd ever seen before. He did allow, however, that the spiral might have been a malfunctioning (or "adjusting," as Geoffrey Whyatt of the Sydney Observatory put it) Bulava missile launched from the Plesetsk Cosmodrome in Russia.

The fact that Russia denied launching any defective missiles that morning did nothing to diminish mainstream acceptance of this as the most plausible explanation.

Even Norwegian Space Centre Chief Scientist Erik Tandberg, who said he’d been “totally amazed” by the spiral, thought it most likely that a missile was responsible for the two-minute light show.

And there the matter rested until Australia’s 7 News reported that another spiral had appeared June 4 over Australia. Once again, a missile was blamed.

The alleged culprit: a Falcon 9/Dragon rocket launched by SpaceX from Cape Canaveral one hour prior to the spiral sighting.

But Doug Moffett of UFO Research NSW (New South Wales) is unconvinced.

In an interview with Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), Moffett said, "Firstly, the time of the launch was 18.45 GMT, which translates to 4.45am EST. The duration of the flight was nine minutes 38 seconds. This is a full hour before the reported sightings."

Discover magazine's Phil Plait writes in his Bad Astronomy column, however, that the second stage of the Falcon 9 rocket would have sailed over Austrailia at the exact time of the UFO sightings. It was spinning, he said, and it was emitting a "water-sprinkler spiral pattern (of gas) in the sky."

Plait says that the Norway spiral also was "positively identified as a Russian missile."

http://technorati.com/technology/article/a...this-time-over/

Plait-head is a nitwit when it comes to something like this...

Here's something else:

Double spiral crop circle blinkNEW.gif

Fort Nelson - nr Portsdown Hill, Hampshire
5th Jun 2004

A complex double spiral with one spiral a negative version of the other one. 

http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2004/uk2004ak.shtml

Still another one in Russia:

Krasnodar Reg, Belorechensk District. Reported 16th June. (2010)
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inter20...dar%202010.html

My interpretation... It's a diagram... From Left to Right: Sun or Zero Point, Mercury, Venus, Moon and Earth with the time spiral surrounding it. Of course this crop formation was formed not long after the second spiral was reported in Australia.

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 15 2010, 09:31 AM
Quote Post
One strange thing, that I had to confirm, was that December 9 was the day that Osama-bama went to Norway to collect his Nobel Prize. Not sure if anything significant occurred on June 7th. There was, I believe, a sighting of a triangle or pyramid shaped UFO on December 10, 2009 in Oslo Norway and in Russia on the 9th and 10th. Very interesting...

Wasn't Hoagland talking about what appear to be similar craft orbiting Mars and other places? I think he was. Not sure but I'm specifically looking for the pyramid shaped ones...

One appeared in China on February and another one appeared in Columbia in March 2010.
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2010/0...over-china.html

This is good:

Pravda hides link between Kremlin UFO pyramid & Norway light spiral

December 19th, 2009 2:45 am HAST.

On December 18, the English edition of Russia’s Pravda newspaper ran a story on a pyramid UFO sighting over the Kremlin, Moscow that day. The report cited amateur videos taken of the sighting by hundreds of cell phones. The only problem was that the pyramid UFO actually appeared on December 9, the same day of the mysterious Norway Spiral Lights, and one day before President Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize speech. Was it simply a mistake or was Pravda deliberately trying to confuse the public over the Moscow sighting reported 9 days earlier by various Russian and Western media sources? More importantly, was Pravda trying to downplay any possible link between the Norway Light spiral and the UFO pyramid over the Kremlin?

On Dec 9, 2009, a mysterious light spiral appeared over Norway. One day later, Russia announced that a Bulava missile test had failed. This was accepted by most Western analysts as the most plausible explanation for the Norway light spiral. The Norway lights spiral preceded President Obama’s December 10 Nobel Peace Prize speech where nuclear disarmament was prominently featured. Around the same time these events were taking place, two amateur videos first surfaced of a mysterious mile wide pyramid shaped UFO appearing over Moscow’s Kremlin City. The Moscow UFO pyramid appeared for several hours on December 9 and raised the possibility of a link with the Norway spiral lights. Was the failed missile test caused by extraterrestrials wanting to signal to the Russian Federation that nuclear weapons development was not in the best interests of Russia or the world? Did the extraterrestrials responsible for the failed test and/or linked to the Norway light spiral, then appear over Moscow’s seat of political and military power - the Kremlin? The alleged failed missile test, the Norway Spiral lights, Moscow UFO pyramid, and Obama’s Peace Prize speech, point to a startling conclusion. Extraterrestrials have begun to openly act in ways that directly influence the national security policies of the world’s two major nuclear powers: the US and Russia.

Hundreds of witnesses saw the Moscow pyramid according to the Daily Mail, Some claimed the pyramid was an air balloon or stunt, but a spokesman for aerospace experts from Jane's News told the Sun newspaper: "We have no idea what it is." Furthermore, the Russian police had no official comment. To date, there has been no official explanation from Russian authorities over the mile wide UFO pyramid. Instead, what has just emerged is an English version Pravda news report that the pyramid appeared on December 18, and was filmed on many cell phones. Here is what Pravda reported:

A strange flying object was spotted in the sky above Moscow today, December 18. Muscovites could see a large triangle-shaped object hovering above Red Square. Many people filmed the object on their cell phones and uploaded the videos on YouTube. The videos stirred quite a controversy in Western media outlets, which concluded that the triangle above the heart of Moscow was an unidentified flying object. The object, about 1.5 kilometers wide, looked like the imperial cruiser from the Star Wars, The Daily Telegraph wrote. The object was hovering above the Kremlin for several hours. The videos of the strange object have gone to the top of YouTube Russia.

The dating of the Pyramid UFO sighting by Pravda appears to be a deliberate fabrication. This is revealed by a number of Western media reports dating the sighting to December 9, and Russia Today news story that was posted on Youtube on December 11. In the absence of any official report on the UFO pyramid, Pravda’s report appears to be a disinformation effort by mixing a fabricated date of the pyramid UFO sighting with more compelling evidence that it was widely seen and filmed in Moscow. The disinformation effort appears intended disassociate the Moscow pyramid UFO sighting with the Norway light spiral on December 9 apparently caused by a failed Russian missile.

In conclusion, hundreds of witness sightings, at least two amateur videos and possibly other phone camera shots/films, according to Pravda, exist of the Moscow UFO pyramid. The fact that incident occurred on the same day of a spectacular light spiral in Norway associated with a failed Russian missile test naturally raises the possibility of a link. With historical evidence that UFOs have intervened in the past to cause the failure of nuclear missile tests, this suggests a clear linkage between the Norway spiral lights and the Moscow UFO sighting. This possibility is strengthened further by the fact that nuclear disarmament was a major policy element of President Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize speech one day later. With the growing possibility of a clear link between these events on December 9 and 10, Pravda’s December 18 report appeared to be an effort to downplay such a possibility by mixing dates in an apparent disinformation effort. Russian national security authorities may be influencing Pravda and other Russian news sources to downplay such a possible link. The goal may be to hide an embarrassing revelation – extraterrestrial life has begun to openly influence the nuclear policies of Russia and the United States. If correct, such a revelation points to increasing pressure on major powers to disclose the truth about extraterrestrial life in the near future.

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 15 2010, 09:59 AM
Quote Post
The Great pyramid, is a representation of heaven as I was once told and just found a tiny piece of data to explain it.

What does the Great Pyramid have to do with Heaven?

Heaven is described in the Bible, as a Crystal Golden City that is built on a square that is 1500 Roman miles or 2.200 km long, wide and... HIGH! It is also described as the "tabernacle" (tent) and "mountain of the Lord!"
If this foursquare golden city would have the same height, it would either have to be a cube, a cone or a pyramid. Because it is described as a tent and a mountain, it stands to reason that it must either be in the form of a cone or a pyramid. But because it stands on a square foundation, it MUST be a pyramid!

It is the earliest and largest of the 67 pyramids found in Egypt. The later pyramids are of lesser quality and are mere copies of the Great Pyramid.

Inside, there is a broad way that leads to a pit and a narrow way that leads to the King's Chamber. Like Jesus said: " Matthew 7:13,14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in there at: Matthew Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
The 153 steps of the narrow way match the 153 fishes gathered in John 21:11, which may be a reference to all nations of the earth gathering into the kingdom of God. (See John 21:11)

The King's Chamber is on the 50th row of the stones; 50 was the year of Jubilee. (See Leviticus. 25:11)

Inside the King's Chamber is a solid carved, empty red granite tomb the same volume as the Ark of the Covenant.

Although most have been torn off, the pyramid was originally covered with 144,000 polished casing stones, the number of witnesses in Revelation 7:1 & 14:1
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads."

The stones were a perfect fit such that many of the seams could not be seen nor a paper put between them today, thousands of years later.

The cornerstone at the top is missing, symbolic of Christ, the rejected chief cornerstone ( Daniel 2:45; Psalm 118:22; Matthew 21:42; Mk 10:12). The 5 sided cornerstone may represent the number of grace.

The Great Pyramid is of such magnitude that it could not be built today. It is 90 times the volume of the Chicago Sears Tower. Napoleon said there was enough stone in the pyramid to build a 10 foot high brick wall all the way around France! Some stones near the top, 400 feet from the ground, weigh 20 tons!

The foundation covers so wide an area (over 13 acres) that it could not be built today as level as it is (less than 1/10 inch error in 13 acres).

All locomotives in the world harnessed together to the Pyramid could not pull it

The door is so well joined that it was undetectable from the outside for centuries.
The pyramid sits right on the longest latitude line and the longest longitude line with land above sea level thus making it in the center of the land mass of the world. 

Isaiah 19:19 talks about it: "In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.". The pyramid is on the border when Egypt was divided into a northern and southern kingdom and in the midst when they united.

Satan has been using the great pyramid as his symbol for the soon coming New World Order, that is being established right now. On the back of a $1 bill you will see the pyramid with the all-seeing eye (Lucifer) coming down to finish the pyramid. He thinks he is going to take over God's kingdom, but Jesus will be the one to come to earth and rule and reign for 1000 years. See Rev. 20-22

Very interesting... It seems that further evidence is that there are pyramids all over the world with the most famous being in Egypt, India and South America with the ones in India being very disturbing mocking God and Heaven it would seem. Could these beings also have had space ships that they themselves created? I think so. Seems like the battle lines are being drawn even as we think about this...

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 15 2010, 01:18 PM
Quote Post
And on the 7th day, we had whole albums!
smileNew4.gif

To me, I agree, gold is pretty worthless.

But to others, gold is a valuable tool for technology, since gold is the best conductor of current/electricity known to man.

Also, gold is the best radiation shield known to man, which is why the Apollo craft were wrapped in thin gold foil.

I never knew about the anunnaki when I wrote up my message back around 2002. I said, "They are here for the gold" - referring to the visitors who appear human.

The evidence is there for who has been collecting all the gold for centuries.

The anunnaki have blue eyes don't they?

--------------------

~ Buddha

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 15 2010, 06:36 PM
Quote Post
Gold is one or more atoms, or something like that, I think away from lead. And if it were raised to a higher vibrational level would become lead.

The Annunaki are the fallen angels:

Who were the Annunaki? They were the Watchers, Watchmen assigned to earth to watch over Yahweh's Creation in the Garden of Eden and Earth . They were created by God as perfect Angels. These Watchers rebelled against God and their assignment and a mutiny followed as they abandoned  their mission to oversee humans and began to defile the women of the earth by having offspring with them.  This led to a giant defect in the DNA of the offspring and an eventual almost complete contamination of the human DNA. By the time Yahweh destroyed the world with a flood because of this contamination, only one family on earth was left with pure human DNA. But even after the flood, the Watchers kept revolting and even more were punished and cast out of heaven losing their first estate and habitation,  as they continued to defile women and human DNA (Genesis 6:4) This hybridization and corruption of the human DNA is still very much a part of our world although the giant defect has been corrected and most hybridization goes undetected. Why is the church silent on UFOs, Aliens, abductions, implantations, and forced breedings?

These Annunaki are NOT our creators. As you can see they themselves were created beings by God in heaven and were assigned to watch over the earth. When they rebelled, they were cast out of heaven, their first estate, although they do still reign in the first and second heavens and inhabit other planets and star systems visiting Earth in UFOs. Many of them, have underground bases here in the earth. In the ensuing years the Theory of Evolution will be discredited from the very founders themselves and their pawns. They will then promote through Government Disinfo Scientists that mankind was created in a test tube by these Annunaki and that these Annunaki are our creators. This is part of the grand delusion and lie at the end of days.

These Annunaki are also known as Nephilim, and several other names. Instead of preaching the truth, our Churches changed the truth to lies and preached the "Sons of Seth" facade changing the truth of Scriptures. These angels were the Sons of God who rebelled against Him.  Our Churches also took out the Book of Enoch out of the Scriptures to hide this worldwide hybridization and the truth as to who these aliens are and what they are doing.

http://www.hiddencodes.com/annunaki.htm

There's lots of disinfo out there about the Annunaki and the 12th planet, Nibiru or whatever it's called. Nibiru is translated as something like the "planet of crossing", but Nibiru could also be heaven, if heaven had a physical presense. According to one source, all the universe revolves around heaven. But there is another one that I should mention and that is that Nibiru might be the Holy City, or the Planet of the Cross...

Revelations 21:16, 21 The New Jerusalam
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Heaven is described in the Bible, as a Crystal Golden City that is built on a square that is 1500 Roman miles or 2.200 km long, wide and... HIGH! It is also described as the "tabernacle" (tent) and "mountain of the Lord!"
If this foursquare golden city would have the same height, it would either have to be a cube, a cone or a pyramid. Because it is described as a tent and a mountain, it stands to reason that it must either be in the form of a cone or a pyramid. But because it stands on a square foundation, it MUST be a pyramid!

From what I''ve been able to tell from my research is that the Great Pyramid was never completed, and that it was supposed to have a golden capstone or more precisely, a "Corner Stone", but it was never put into place... It was rejected by the builders. I do remember that the Egyptians were supposed to add a golden corner stone a few years ago, but they never did. Not sure what the reason was. Out of all the pyramids, the Great Pyramid was the only one made out of stone and it is also the only one that isn't solid. All the other ones are made out of bricks.

I'll throw this quote in too...

Satan has been using the great pyramid as his symbol for the soon coming New World Order, that is being established right now. On the back of a $1 bill you will see the pyramid with the all-seeing eye (Lucifer) coming down to finish the pyramid. He thinks he is going to take over God's kingdom, but Jesus will be the one to come to earth and rule and reign for 1000 years. See Rev. 20-22

I don't really agree with this one... Now who's been saying that there will be a New World Order? Now the all seeing eye is also known as the Eye of Providence, or the all-seeing eye of God, Divine Providence is defined as God's activity in the world and also a title of God. Jesus the corner-stone that was rejected coming down to earth to complete the pyramid. One nation under God and E pluribus unum which means out of many, one. Many coming together to become the body of Christ.

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM translates as "A New Order of the Ages"

On the base of the pyramid is the date MDCCLXXVI. The explanation for the design as well as the date by Charles Thomson was that "The date underneath is that of the Declaration of Independence and the words under it signify the beginning of the new American Æra, which commences from that date."

ANNUIT COEPTIS translates as "Providence favors our undertakings" or "Providence has favored our undertakings."

I looked up Charles Thomson and was quite surprised what I found.

Charles Thomson's Translation is a very rare direct translation of the Greek Septuagint version of the Old Testament into English. The work took 19 years to complete and was originally published in 1808. Thomson is credited with having created the work with little to no help from other scholars. It was published in one thousand sets of four volumes each. Thompson also released a translation of the New Testament in that same year.

Thomson's was the first English translation of the Septuagint published, and was considered by British biblical scholars to represent the best in American scholarship. David Daniell, in his compendious work The Bible in English (2003), states that the scholars who worked on the Revised Version in England (1881) consulted Thomson's translations (among others, of course) during their work.

Thomson's personal copy, containing final corrections to the manuscript, is in the Philadelphia library.

Charles Thomson (1729–1824)was secretary of the Continental Congress from 1774 to 1789.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomson%27s_Translation

And yes I found the text of that Bible.

Charles Thomson's English Translation of the Greek Septuagint (LXX) Bible
http://thetencommandmentsministry.us/minis...harles_thomson/

Charles Thomson was a Baptist.
http://lowermerionbaptist.org/charles_thomson.htm

pyramideye.gif Tick, tick, tick...

I remember years ago thinking about a gigantic pyramid shaped space ship headed toward earth, but didn't really know what to make of it, but now all the pieces seem to be fitting together rather nicely.

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 16 2010, 04:36 PM
Quote Post
BOOK ASSERTS THAT SMALL GOVERNMENT GROUP REACHED CONCLUSION THAT 'UFOS' ARE DEMONIC

A new book asserts that a government committee affiliated with the Defense Department concluded that UFOs are a demonic deception.

The book is Final Events, by Nick Redfern; we don't pretend to know how much of it is legitimate. In it, Redfern details the investigations of a group nicknamed the "Collins Elite" that was composed of government, military, and intelligence personnel. According to Redfern -- a paranormal writer on many controversial (and to many, outlandish) subjects -- the group, which included G-2 Army intelligence agents, as well as Naval and Air Force personnel, reached the conclusion "that we have in our midst a cold-hearted and sinister intelligence of demonic origins that masquerades as alien."

To many, of course, this seems preposterous; perhaps it is. But because we have long been concerned about the negative spiritual nature of "alien" reports, we are giving it an airing. Redfern says he learned of the group's view from an Anglican priest named Reverend Ray Boeche of Lincoln, Nebraska, who in the 1990s had met with two members of the group who were Defense physicists and born-again Christians. They sought out the minister to express their concerns about the evil nature of such phenomena.

The first reaction at the mere mention of UFOs ("unidentified flying objects"), of course, often evokes guffaws -- a feeling that this is something really out there, something that should be relegated to a bin marked "lunatic fringe." And so, in many cases, might this be, especially with those who claim alien contact. There are certainly instances where such sightings of objects or encounters or luminosities in the sky have been the products of the hoax, imagination, or misidentified objects, whether a satellite, plane, or weather balloon.

At least, those are the explanations skeptics most often cite. There are cases that even government agencies (most recently, England) admit have no ready explanation, accounts that have pilots, radar controllers, or police as witnesses. Even the Vatican Observatory has expressed interest. Reports of those cases are now commonly carried on "mainstream" media outlets such as Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, the History Channel, and Discover, among other programs -- along with a slew of large internet sites.

In late summer a former Air Force controller, Captain Robert Salas, broke a long silence to publicly announce he had witnessed a UFO on March 16, 1967, at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana and that it had affected nuclear launch equipment (rendering sixteen missiles inoperative there and later at a second facility). Other military have likewise testified. The latest buzz was two weeks ago in Inner Mongolia, where Chinese officials closed an airport until a strange, unknown light left its air space.

We have no idea how many of these claims are legitimate but have spiritual concerns because in many UFO cases witnesses become "psychic," the "aliens" (frequently portrayed as reptilian, slanty-eyed "grays") often can walk through walls (materialize and dematerialize), and in some instances there is left the smell of sulfur. 

In other cases, UFOs seem more like the "orbs" associated with spirits and in fact Indian lore contains accounts of "spirit lights." Some have even occurred -- and recurred -- near old mounds, or above covens; witnesses are often left in terror, haunted for life. Through the centuries, deceiving spirits have come, it seems, in accordance with the culture -- as fairies, nymphs, leprechauns, gnomes, and now, in the space age, in at least some instances, it seems, as "extraterrestrials" (we don't preclude the possibility of life elsewhere).

According to Redfern, as far back as 1969 the U.S. Government Printing Office issued a publication compiled by the Library of Congress for the Air Force Office of Scientific Research that was entitled "UFOS and Related Subjects: An Annotated Bibliography." "In preparing the work," notes Redfern, "the senior bibliographer, Lynn E. Catoe, dug deeply into thousands of UFO articles and books. In the 400-page document, she stated: 'A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing, and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeists [ghost] manifestations and possession. 'Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena.'"

These are words, reports Redfern, from our government. The Collins Elite reached a stronger conclusion. At least among those who met the minister, the concern, he says, was that a massive deception was in our midst -- one we have long called the "great deception." "The only alternative that may prove successful in thwarting plans of the enemy," stated a 1988 report of the Collins Elite, is through "...intense indoctrination of faith and values at planetary level to radically and rapidly alter current population mindset."

Is it like the nephilim in Noah's time (see Genesis 6:4)?

Redfern reports that at the government's own Kennedy Space Center in Florida was a safety specialist named Joe Jordan [left] who studied alien "abduction" and likewise concluded they were an evil phenomenon. (The abductions, he pointed out, are known to halt when a terrorized "abductee" cries out the Name Jesus.)

Have we been duped by movies into accepting ET?

People open themselves up to this, said Jordan, through anti-Christian, anti-biblical, or anti-God behavior -- or by dabbling with the occult, metaphysics, the paranormal, or New Age.

Why are we not warned about all this?

Did Christ not even say that there would be deceptions even of the "elect"?

Why is it that aliens often attack Christian beliefs -- but not those of other religions?

Gnomes. Fairies. Elves.

ETs.

The emperor often changes his clothes.

Said another investigator, "The common questions that Christians arrive at when they examine the documented teaching of aliens are quite logically along the lines of: Why would authentic extraterrestrial biological entities travel ninety billion light years just to attack one specific religion? Why do they make such a concentrated effort to convince people that Jesus Christ is not the true Deity, or God incarnate? Given their powers and abilities, the Christian truly is left with no choice but to identify these creatures as deceiving spirits."

Indeed, if a flurry of "aliens" suddenly "landed," how would this notion of being not made in His Image affect belief?

And might the Vatican Observatory -- which looks rather positively on the notion of aliens -- benefit from a closer look?

Are we on the verge of a great awakening, or a grand delusion?

Many abductees speak of aliens as future helpers after an apocalypse.

Fallen angels?

Said Malone: "What I believe is that disclosure will be the catalyst that unites the world under the one-world leader, the anti-christ. He will be the leader of the one-world government, one religion, and one economy. People need to understand all of this now so that when the curtain is unveiled, they already have made their choice about which God to serve." Redfern claims the Collins Elite concluded that the presence of "aliens" in our world encourages us "to accept and embrace Satan himself -- albeit in the deceptive guise of an advanced alien entity -- as our savior, shortly before the countdown to Armageddon begins and time finally runs out."

Sounds crazy, doesn't it?

If it does, do a Google search of news sites and see how many reports there have been of late -- carried over mainstream outlets. We can't substantiate all the claims in this book. But we know from elsewhere -- from even a Harvard researcher who has studied abductees (Dr. John Mack) -- that whether or not apocalyptic, something very unpleasant is afoot here, and that it is dispelled only in the Name of Jesus.

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 16 2010, 04:41 PM
Quote Post

Extraterrestrials Tremble at the Name of Jesus
by Stephen Yulish PhD

"There is no neutral ground in the universe. Every square inch, every split second is claimed by God and countered claimed by Satan"
C.S. Lewis

Posted 14:30 March 29, 2007

Several people have expressed to me their bewilderment over me writing articles for UFO Digest. While most of my articles do discuss UFOs, they rightly say that my articles overwhelming tend to end up discussing the Bible. That is a fair assessment because I sincerely believe that extraterrestrials are not aliens from another planet or galaxy, but are instead fallen angels here to undertake a diabolical plan that is more sinister than any alien invasion.

Military historian Trevor James Constable once wrote 'that the battle with UFOs is not for the planet of man but for the soul of man'. These extraterrestrial fallen angels are setting us up for the coming great deception where those people left behind when the body of Christ is caught up to be with Him in the air during the harpazo (rapture) will believe that those who have suddenly vanished were abducted by UFOs. It fits in perfectly with our popular culture's ongoing fascination with books and movies about UFOs and extraterrestrial life and our likewise disdain for anything smacking of self righteous, judgmental or religious insincerity. People will more readily believe that millions of suddenly missing persons have been abducted by UFOs than that they are in the clouds with Jesus, especially if the skies are filled with UFOs at the time.

Many people also want to believe in an extraterrestrial savior who will come and save them from wars and plagues and global warming and mostly from themselves. Some have been told by these entities that Jesus was an extraterrestrial or a heavenly angel. That is the connection between Jesus and UFOs that is so critical to understand. The Bible says that if an angel from heaven (extraterrestrial) should preach to you a gospel contrary to that we have preached to you let them be accursed (Galatians 1:8). If these extraterrestrial, fallen angels try and tell you things that run contrary to the Bible, beware of them because they are false Christs (Matthew 24:24). This entire UFO phenomenon is about deception and misdirection and cover-up, but to a more sinister extent that most people realize including the government?

The Roman Bishop and early Christian martyr, Ignatius, said that the devil bewitches his victims before he destroys them. I believe in UFOs and extraterrestrials. I do not believe that I am either delusional or hallucinating. I believe that the government is covering up these phenomena even though they are as deceived as to its origins as are most people. I write for UFO Digest, not only because of the generosity and good will of the Publisher, Dirk Vander Ploeg, but because I share with all of you a deep yearning to understand and explain this phenomenon.

As I have written before, the Bible speaks about the interaction between extraterrestrials and earth women. The Sons of God saw the daughters of men were beautiful and took wives for themselves (Genesis 6:2). They begat children, the Nephilim, who were on the earth in those days and also afterward (Genesis 6:4). Modern day Bible scholars like W.F. Albright and F.J.Dake and John Walvoord and many others believe in the fallen angel concept. Jewish apocryphal writers of the Apocalypse of Baruch and The Testament of the Twelve Patriarchs as well as early Jewish theologians like Philo of Alexandria and early Christian theologians like Justin Martyr, Iranaeus, Tertullian, Eusebius, Ambrose and the Anti Nicene Fathers also believed that these angels (the Sons of God) had fallen into impure love of virgins and were subjugated by the flesh and begat children. Don't let people tell you that early Jews and Christians believed these Sons of God in Genesis to be the sons of Seth and therefore human. Josephus, the Jewish historian of 2000 years ago, wrote in his Antiquities of the Jews about these fallen angels and women. In 1947 when the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered by an Arab boy at Qumran, there appeared the Genesis Apocryphon manuscript which was written in the 2nd century BC and spoke also about celestial beings from the skies that had come to earth and mated with human females. These hybrid children were called Nephilim in Genesis 6:4 which were mistranslated by King James to mean giants. The Hebrew word derives from the root naphal which means fallen. The Greek Septuagint translation of the Old Testament called them gegenes which means earthborn and is probably where the English word giants came from.

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0307/tremble.html

This post has been edited by DarmonVing on Oct 16 2010, 04:42 PM

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 16 2010, 04:56 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (DarmonVing @ Oct 15 2010, 09:36 PM)
There's lots of disinfo out there about the Annunaki and the 12th planet, Nibiru or whatever it's called. Nibiru is translated as something like the "planet of crossing", but Nibiru could also be heaven, if heaven had a physical presense. According to one source, all the universe revolves around heaven. But there is another one that I should mention and that is that Nibiru might be the Holy City, or the Planet of the Cross...

jawdropper2.gif

Now this is just plain freaky...

Eris - The Planet of the Cross and
the Natural Extreme Phenonema
by Cristian Negureanu

Posted: 15:00 October 15, 2007

Eris/Nibiru was also known under the name of "The Planet of the Cross" because, in its passage between Mars and Jupiter, it crosses most of the orbits of the planets in our solar system. Being under the absolute control of the Anunnaki/Elohim/Gods, the first four satellites of the Station/Planet Eris/Nibiru (2003 EL 61, 2005 Fy9, Sedna, Orcus - with an approximate dimension of 1800 km.) are usually disposed around the planet in the shape of a huge celestial Cross.

Zecharia Sitchin, in his book The Twelfth Planet, writes about the way the Sumerians graphically represented Nibiru:

"The pictographic sign for this planet was … a cross. This cuneiform sign which also meant (( Anu )) (the Leader of the Planet of the Kingdom, which revealed himself to the Jews under the name of Yahweh - A/N) and (( Divine )), evolved in the Semitic languages to the letter (( tav )), which meant (( the sign )). A cylindrical seal discovered in Nippur shows a group of ploughmen astonishingly looking up to the sky at the Twelfth Planet (represented by its symbol - the cross), which was visible … Not only that the ancients were waiting for the arrival of this planet but they were also observing its orbit … In fact, all the ancients considered the approach of this planet as a sign for great changes and the beginning of a new era".

Messiah Jesus (also known by the Sumerians as Enlil, the son of Anu) was aware of these facts because, 2000 years ago, he correlated His return on Earth with the "sign" of the Planet Nibiru:

"Then will appear in heaven the sign (Tav/the Planet of the Cross - A/N) of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn (because of the extreme phenomena caused by the Planet of the Gods - A/N), and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven (the spaceships of the Anunnaki/Elohim - A/N) … He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call (the noise of the spaceships - A/N) and they will gather His elect (the rescue from the unavoidable disasters caused by the planet of the Kingdom, the Rapture of the Church, which the Christian religious leaders only talk about without really believing a word of it - A/N) from the four winds" (Mattew 24: 30 - 31).

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1007/eris-cross.html

goldcrossani.gif

blinkNEW.gif

Nibiru Planet of the Cross
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft0cpRN1C18

Um... The Bible says that there are or were 11 planets as well as the Sun and the Moon.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.6464 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild