Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Sax...regarding The Kolbrin, The Destroyer
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 2 2004, 06:56 PM
Quote Post
Very interesting....is the Destroyer returning? I am assuming it is a celestial object.

Kolbrin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The passing of the 12th in the past is mentioned in a book I became acquainted with on my arrival in New Zealand 3 years ago. The book is called The Kolbrin and compiled of manuscripts saved before the burning of Glastonbury Monastery and safeguarded by a group called "The Culdians". I hasten to mention that I am not a Culdian and was given the book by a friend who is a member. The present work was published in 1994 here in Thames by The Culdians and the translation appears in modern English. It is a parallel bible, but interestingly has more detail on certain accounts such as The Flood and Exodus. It names The Destroyer as precipitating both events and there are many pages describing the terrible events to come. Although no dates are mentioned, there can be no doubt that it will be soon. Chapter Four, titled The Deluge from The Book of Gleanings, Paragraph 24

Then, with the dawning, men saw an awesome sight. There, riding on a black rolling cloud came the
Destroyer, newly released from the confines of the sky vaults, and she raged about the heavens, for it was her day of judgement. The beast with her opened its mouth and belched forth fire and hot stones and a vile smoke. It covered the whole sky above and the meeting place of Earth and heaven could no longer be seen. In the evening the places of the stars were changed, they rolled across the sky to new stations, then the floodwaters came.

The floodgates of Heaven were opened and the foundations of Earth were broken apart. The surrounding waters poured over the land and broke upon the mountains. The storehouses of the winds burst their bolts asunder, so storms and whirlwinds were loosed, to hurl themselves upon the Earth. In the seething waters and howling gales all buildings were destroyed, trees were uprooted and mountains cast down. There was a time of great heat, then came a bitter cold. The waves over the waters did not rise and fall but seethed and swirled, there was an awful sound above.
Four more paragraphs to the end of the chapter, describe how the stars were loosened in the Heavens. A ship that had been built been borne up by the waters. The waters filling the valleys and going over the mountain tops in huge surging torrents. The Destroyer then passes, the flood remains for seven days and the ship finally comes to rest in the moutains of Ashtar. And here is described the last passage of the 12th Planet at the time of the Exodus. Book of Manuscripts, The Destroyer Part 3 from the scroll of Adepha, Chapter 5, Para 1:

The Doomshape, called the Destroyer,in Egypt,was seen in all the lands thereabouts. In colour it was bright anf fiery, in appearance changing and unstable. It twisted about itself like a coil, like water bubbling into a pool from an underground supply, and all men agree it was a most fearsome sight. It was not a great comet or a loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame.
Para 4:

This was the aspect of the Doomshape called the Destroyer, when it appeared in days long gone by, in
olden times. It is thus described in the old records, few of which remain. It is said that when it appears in the Heavens above, Earth splits open from the heat, like a nut roasted before the fire. Then flames shoot up through the surface and leap about like fiery fiends upon black blood. The moisture inside the land is all dried up, the pastures and cultivated places are consumed in flames and they and all trees become white ashes.
Chapter 6, Para 31:

There was a strange silence and then, in the gloom, it was seen that the waters had parted, leaving a passage between. The land had risen, but it was disturbed and trembled, the way was not straight or clear. The waters about were if spun within a bowl, the swamp land alone remained undisturbed. From the horn of the Destroyer came a high shrilling noise which stopped the ears of men.
Para 29

Pharoah fought against the hindmost of the slaves and prevailed over them, and there was a great slaughter amid the sand, the swamp and the water.
Para 37

The great surge of rocks and waters overwhelmed the chariots of the Egyptians who went before the footmen. The chariot of the Pharoah was hurled into the air as if by a mighty hand and was crushed in the midst of the rolling waters.
There is much description of massive upheaval in this chapter caused by The Destroyer leaving no doubt that the Slaves only managed to escape during a time of great chaos in the fermenting landscape. Then, about the future: Chapter 3 The Destroyer Part 1, from the Great Scroll, Para 1:

Men forget the days of the Destroyer. Only the wise know where it went and that it will return in its appointed hour.
Para 3:

When ages pass, certain laws operate upon the stars in the Heavens. Their ways change, there is movement and restlessness, they are no longer constant and a great light appears redly in the skies.
Para 4:

When blood drops upon the earth, the Deastroer will appear and moutains will open up and belch forth fire and ashes. Trees will be destroyed and all living things engulfed. Waters will be swallowed up by the land and seas will boil.
The timing for this event will be when "women will be as men and men as women", "men will fly in the air as birds and swim in the sea as fishes", "then shall the high strive with the low" etc, etc. There follows a depiction of the effects of The Destroyer this time around which is poetic and terrifying, i.e. "when children will turn grey headed".

http://www.helpthebishops.com/TheKolbrinparagraphs.htm

King of the Mountain
Group: Members
Member No.: 380
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 2 2004, 07:25 PM
Quote Post
Yes, the Destroyer is near, that is the reason that our solar system is behaving the way that it is. That is also the reason that all the Navys of the world are still currently out in deep water. The "Great Destroyer" is no simple orbiting celestial body. It gives little personal warning in advance without the aid of telescopes, siezmic equipment etc. We have currently fulfilled all the preliminary symtoms of it's presence.

The hell of it is that we go from a day just like today to tomorrow the sky is 20% filled with it's "face" ripping the earth apart. The event takes about one week, "hell week". omg.gif

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 2 2004, 07:44 PM
Quote Post
Thought so.

I had another vision during meditation yesterday.

I saw a great wind. Whole houses that were picked up by this great wind and were being hurled back towards the earth. Then I heard someone shout, "Heads up!!" End of vision.

The vision before this one was about a great valley being split and cracking open in several directions, and then all of a sudden the whole valley floor just falls. End of vision.

It was fightening.

The visions are just a few seconds long. It is like I am actually there watching.

I see the sunrise every morning, since the time change. The sun is rising too far south.

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 2 2004, 08:26 PM
Quote Post
I saw a great wind. Whole houses that were picked up by this great wind and were being hurled back towards the earth. Then I heard someone shout, "Heads up!!" End of vision.

The vision before this one was about a great valley being split and cracking open in several directions, and then all of a sudden the whole valley floor just falls. End of vision.

Both of these are very characteristic of the tearing apart this earth receives from the Great Destroyer. It is in essence God's "tiller" for His "vineyard" here. When the sources of Truth become so polluted as to offer no possiblity for "ascention", the "vineyard" is tilled in with the weeds and it gets restarted.

This will be the last and final passing of the Great Destroyer. It appears to have some connection with the Renegade Heavenly Host.

It was frightening.

Men's hearts will fail from the sight and sound, "10,000 screaming lions". Of course, it's a whole lot more than the sight and sound killing them, truly, Shoul will "open wide it's mouth".

I see the sunrise every morning, since the time change. The sun is rising too far south.

I and a friend have documented the same. Apparently it is pulling on the nearest pole and increasing the tilt angle of the earth in regard to the sun. Pull out a globe and pretend your eye is the sun. By tilting it more towards yourself you will see that the point you live at on the globe will not only "see" your eye as "setting" further south in the wintertime, but the days will also be slightly shorter depending upon the increase in angle.

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 2 2004, 09:07 PM
Quote Post
The hell of it is that we go from a day just like today to tomorrow the sky is 20% filled with it's "face" ripping the earth apart.

I saw this very large red fiery celestial object during an OBE in 1995. In another vision I saw it 'filling' the horizen. I had posted about the vision of this celestial body on the horizen on the Burisch thread at GLP under my user name/avatar "my two cents". Some here might remember that post.

I didn't know for sure and didn't want to say that what I was being shown was future events (could have been past life experiences, since I remember a few of mine), but after witnessing, most definitely, modern homes being hurled about and seeing the sun rising too far south, I think what I am being shown are future events.

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 365
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 2 2004, 10:10 PM
Quote Post
I would love to get a copy of the Kolbrin, sound's a lot more accurate/easier to read than the bible. Glastonbury is a magical place and the water still run's red in the chalice well where the holy grail was said to have been hidden for some time. The well is marked by the vesica pisces and the staff that Joseph of Aramathea put in the ground still grow's to this day. Glastonbury tor was also known as Avalon around the year five hundred ad. The destroyer sound's very much like what Mother Shipton mention's in her prophecies. http://www.mystical-www.co.uk/momship.htm Thing's certainly are going awry in our solar system,planet's changing polarity, brightness,sun storms/cme's and probably lot's of thing's that we don't get to hear about! From the mess that our planet's in at the moment I'd say it's about time!! And if tptb get their way they'll screw it up some more with the more time they are given! satchmo.

PMEmail Poster

Huh huh We're gonna take over the planet / Yeah with FIRE &#
Member No.: 378
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 2 2004, 11:28 PM
Quote Post
By any chance could the destroyer be the reason the Mayans end the calander on December 21st, 2012? I'll bet this destroyer is the reason no one knows about the many underwater and sub-surface ruins scattered across the planet. Hopefully this time around the effects will not be so severe.

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 264
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 01:15 AM
Quote Post
Hi!
I've tried to read the Kolbrin-book, but since English isn't my native tongue it's kind of heavy to comprehend. Very interesting though.

Some of you guys who know what this symbol on the frontpage mean?
user posted image
For those who don't know much about this book and want to read more, these links are pretty useful:

Yowusa had some articles about the book earlier this year:
http://www.yowusa.com/Public/1Q04/kb_publi...kb_public01.htm

And you'll find some of the manuscripts online here:
http://www.thekolbrin.com/

I've read somewhere that these Kolbrin-texts are part of the non-religious texts used in the Hermetic Philosophies of the Mystery Schools in Egypt.
It will be interesting to follow your discussion about the Destroyer (and maybe the Kolbrin?). 1LizardEyeSM.gif1LizardEyeSM.gif

PMEmail Poster
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 07:16 AM
Quote Post
Hi satchmo, Parinthian, and Blue Eyed! waving.gif

From the mess that our planet's in at the moment I'd say it's about time!! And if tptb get their way they'll screw it up some more with the more time they are given! satchmo.

I agree, satchmo!

By any chance could the destroyer be the reason the Mayans end the calander on December 21st, 2012? I'll bet this destroyer is the reason no one knows about the many underwater and sub-surface ruins scattered across the planet. 

Yep! I think the Destroyer is the reason. They knew the cycle of the Destroyer and knew it would be retuning.

Hopefully this time around the effects will not be so severe.

Parinthian, from what I have 'seen' the effects are very severe. Many will die quickly. I don't mean to bring doom and gloom...just the facts. We are told in the bible that these end times are the most evil of all the ages past. More evil, more destruction.

Blue Eyed, I don't recognize the symbol. It is very unusual, pretty. Maybe Sax knows more about it, since he owns a copy of the Kolbrin.

Thanks so much for the links. I definitely will be checking them out.

I've read somewhere that these Kolbrin-texts are part of the non-religious texts used in the Hermetic Philosophies of the Mystery Schools in Egypt.

Interesting!

It will be interesting to follow your discussion about the Destroyer (and maybe the Kolbrin?).

I believe that Sax is more than willing to share what he learns from the Kolbrin, so we are in luck!

sun.gif

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 07:36 AM
Quote Post
Hi Kyra, interesting info. Thanks for sharing your visions and dreams.

I'll share mine too, gradually. But I talk to much already. hehehe

But I just had to comment on this.

I took my morning walk and the sun is almost halfway in between E. and S.

I'd say 10 degrees closer to East.

Maybe the Earth really is wobbling???

Maybe that could explain why some of us have been feeling weird and going through changes the past couple of years?

theendisnighNEW.gif oopsNEW.gif

sun.gif candle.gif sun.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 08:25 AM
Quote Post
Hi Kyra, interesting info. Thanks for sharing your visions and dreams.

I'll share mine too, gradually. But I talk to much already. hehehe

You are welcome, Pupp. Don't be shy and I love reading your posts/thoughts/experiences. I haven't noticed that you talk too much. I think most of us are too quiet. blushNEW.gif

I took my morning walk and the sun is almost halfway in between E. and S.

I'd say 10 degrees closer to East.

Yep! You are in Calif., like myself.

Maybe the Earth really is wobbling???

I know the earth is wobbling.

Maybe that could explain why some of us have been feeling weird and going through changes the past couple of years?

Yes, it is part of the reason.

simbafly.gif

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 09:21 AM
Quote Post
I saw this very large red fiery celestial object during an OBE in 1995. In another vision I saw it 'filling' the horizen.

That's it's description and it fills "one fifth" of the horizon.

The destroyer sound's very much like what Mother Shipton mention's in her prophecies.

Mother Shipton aparantly had read the Kolbrin more than likely. Much of the knowledge therein was much more commonplace during her time.

By any chance could the destroyer be the reason the Mayans end the calander on December 21st, 2012? I'll bet this destroyer is the reason no one knows about the many underwater and sub-surface ruins scattered across the planet. Hopefully this time around the effects will not be so severe.

Yes, the Mayans knew all about the Destroyer as well as the Egyptians and anyone else who lived to tell the story for that matter. lol.gif

Yes, it is responsible for most of the fossils and ancient ruins that have been "tilled" in so to speak. This time appears to vary in the regard that a two pass event appears to be in the offing this time, an initial minorly destructive pass historically followed by a totally destructive pass. The second pass will leave only those secured in underground cities alive. Those in these cities will be summarily retrieved by the Magistrates of the Kingdom and executed, childern first, then the adults, in much the same manner that the giants of old in the Book of Enoch details. Don't get all distressed with this, we're just talking flesh bodies here, their soul/spirits will be off to the "pit".

Some of you guys who know what this symbol on the frontpage mean?

lol.gif Well this guy certainly does. It is the "womb" of the Creator. It is described in reasonable detail in the Kolbrin.

Panthian, from what I have 'seen' the effects are very severe. Many will die quickly. I don't mean to bring doom and gloom...just the facts. We are told in the bible that these end times are the most evil of all the ages past. More evil, more destruction.

Again, apparently not on the first pass. The first pass will generate the "event" from which Lucifer and his band of jerks will "save" everyone. Many will die in this event, but not huge percentage wise. It's the second pass that extinguishes all life here as we have come to know it.

I believe that Sax is more than willing to share what he learns from the Kolbrin, so we are in luck!

Not only has the Sax read both the Kolbrin and The Gospel of the Kailedy, he has also extensively highlighted them. lol.gif

It's part of the reason but not all. As with many things the reasons are mutliples of the magnetic field deterioration, HAARP, GWEN towers and don't forget the poison in your water (rat poison), food, and drugs. (Hey, they have the bases covered) So, add all those up, shake vigorously and drink up, because you are whether you want to or not. blinkNEW.gif

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 07:34 PM
Quote Post
Ok this destroyer, since it is a celestial object with an elongated orbit's approach must be different every time. Obviously it cannot kill everything or nothing would be here. Also I do not think the effects are as devastating every time it passes. Sometimes it's too close and we get an "Atlantician Event" Ooh I like that one smileNew4.gif On other times it's distance is a little further away and the effects are mild, (Exodus) a little more localized on the side of the planet that faces it as it passes. It all depends upon the planet's location as to the sun. 12/21/12 beavisheadbang.gif

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 11:25 AM
Quote Post
Would the mass of the destroyer cause it to pull a hairpin turn around the sun or would the sun fling it more ar less in a 90 degree angle away from it? Anyone know? turnipsmack.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 293
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 11:45 AM
Quote Post
Hi Saxon, Kyra, Satchmo, Parinthian, Blue Eyed, and PuPP,
This is facinating stuff - thanks.

Is Planet X, Nibiru, etc, the same as Destroyer, and are these links related to destroyer?

http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n0412/01passingstar/

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/sola...s_010320-1.html

And could you point me to the ancient writings (or whatever) that most clearly indicate when it'sreturn is expected?

thanks
WF

--------------------

'The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds' J.F.K.

The Internet is a powerful weapon in the War on Ignorance
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0809 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild