Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (19) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> indications of Intelligent Design

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 90
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 6 2005, 11:38 PM
Quote Post
555 triggers on a 1111 days timeframe
link

Hyperdimensional Dates and 911 patterns
link

Breaking the Code
link

Exit of JP II and other related events
link

April 19 - May 1 īSatanic ī period
link

Arafatīs exit
link

Earth Change activities at HD spots
link

Dutch

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 189
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 7 2005, 12:36 AM
Quote Post
hi dutch,
have you a strong thought that something big is up now?

hope you have been well.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 7 2005, 12:53 AM
Quote Post
Hey Dutch, I checked out some of your links.

Many of the earth changing events you have posted can also be found in our Earth Changes category.

Lotsa freaky weather happening... and some of it is no doubt coinciding with symbolic dates and are staged and/or created by a species with advanced technologies which rules over us all.

THEY gave us the "holy" bible and seek to fulfill those prophecies of the "End Times", 'Revelations', Doom, Death and Destruction in order to maintain their power and control over the sheep.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 7 2005, 11:33 PM
Quote Post
I think it's up to human consciousness to determine the effects of the things to come will be big or that we will be able to lessen the effects.

The next 911-Phi based related date is coming up:

9/11 - Madrid bombings - September 25,2005

and the next Hyperdimensional date October 21, 2005:

9/11 - Madrid - Ratzinger - October 21, 2005

Last date has US-Korea and or China-Taiwan conflict on the triggers

PMEmail Poster

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 13 2005, 03:14 AM
Quote Post
Keywords / triggerevents for tomorrow June 14, 2005:

religious tension India
Lockerbie crash
Windsor Castle
Ethiopia
rail collision
Nepal
Iran/elections
space shuttle

and

end of Mayan Calendar.

Iīve already posted here a link to 9/11 and the end of the Maya Calender. also on the triggers for tomorrow (note the 9/11 and īMadridī connection):

1999 - The Spanish Civil Guard intercepts near Calatayud (Zaragoza) a Madrid-bound van driven by ETA and loaded with 950 kg of explosives. The next day, another van loaded with 750 kg is found not far from there. The incident is known as "la caravana de la muerte" (the caravan of death). Shortly after 9/11, ETA confirmed their plan had been to blow down Torre Picasso.

Torre Picasso
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

The entrance archTorre Picasso (Picasso Tower) is a skyscraper located in Madrid, Spain, on Pablo Picasso Square, within the business and commercial complex AZCA next to Paseo de la Castellana, in the financial district of the Spanish capital. It was designed by the American architect of Japanese origin Minoru Yamasaki (who also designed the destroyed World Trade Center in New York).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torre_Picasso

also:

2002 - Charles Bishop, a 15-year-old student pilot, crashes a light aircraft into a Tampa, Florida building, evoking fear of a copycat 9/11 terrorist attack.

and:

2000 - The 1st day of the 2000 Al Qaeda Summit.

2000 al-Qaeda Summit
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
(Redirected from 2000 Al Qaeda Summit)
The 2000 al-Qaeda Summit was a meeting of several high-level al-Qaeda members held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

The meeting was held in the hotel room of Yazid Sufaat, a former army captain and businessman, in Kuala Lumpur Hotel. The meeting lasted from January 5 to January 8, 2000. The summitīs purpose was allegedly to plan future terrorist attacks, which apparently included the October 2000 bombing of the USS Cole and the 9/11 plot. The attendance consisted of Arab veterans of the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan, including Hambali, Ramzi Binalshibh, Nawaf al-Hazmi, Khalid al-Mihdhar, and Tawfiq bin Attash.

Before the meeting, The United States intercepted a telephone call to Yemen by al-Mihdhar concerning arrangements for the trip. Osama bin Laden had called that number dozens of times. By request of the CIA, the Malaysian authorities videotaped the meeting, but no sound recordings were made. The men were also photographed when they came out of the meeting. U.S. investigators did not identify these men until much later. That Binalshibh attended the meeting was discovered by the investigators by looking into his credit card records. Sufaat was later arrested, but he denied that he knew any of the men and told that Hambali had arranged the meeting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Al_Qaeda_Summit

and finally:

2003 - Michael Jackson is arrested by police on charges of child molestation, a charge that can carry an 8 year jail term.

spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 13 2005, 04:34 AM
Quote Post
in ray stanford's 'fatima prophecy' little book..
his source warned him that certain events are destined
yet..
that same source also told him, man can 'pull' an event to his 'time' by their focusing energies on the event.
we can make it happen !
'good' or 'bad'
personally,
i do not think much anymore in black or white
anything can be twisted and what may be a disaster to one, may be my blessing.

perceptions.

tricky, too.

balance ??

nanA.

scoping.gif

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 13 2005, 05:42 AM
Quote Post
spacie,

I think human consciousness is able to lessen the effects of 'destined' events to happen.

PMEmail Poster
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 13 2005, 06:33 AM
Quote Post
yes yes yes !!!

[[i have difficulty with internet communicating...my typed words do not 'say' accurately what i am trying to SAY ! i am learning...the hard way]]

i thought y2k meant the end of the world !
i plugged into art bell for a bit too long, too.
preparing for a possible future calamity...does seem to take the height out of a wave.

nana....

turnipsmack.gif

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 24 2005, 04:53 AM
Quote Post
I have posted this on a members only forum back in May:

I have chosen to post this on Cloud Cover because I donīt feel at ease with this information completely out in the open.

The following has been on my mind for a while and I didnīt know what to do with it ( besides contacting the related person ).

I think I have to īputī this in some peoples mind in order to avoid undesired things to happen or to lessen the effects if the anticipated event would take place.

During my research on underlying patterns I have found out something very disturbing.

I expect a 911 related assault could take place in The Netherlands on July 25, 2005. On that day a Dutch celebrity is in danger and he could be killed. Itīs related to the high impact killings of Pim Fortuyn ( our would have been prime minister) and Theo van Gogh. Itīs 911 related on the patterns.

My wife actually showed me the way to the pattern when she said something out of he blue while looking at a Pope JP IIīs death related program early April. On that moment 911 was īin the airī so to speak as the exit of JP I and JP II are 911 related as I posted elsewhere.
Sometimes my wife īreceivesī precognitive info or dreams. The females in her family line are all īsensitivesī.

A few months ealier she already mentioned the importance of the date July 25, 2005 to me but she didnīt knew why and I couldnīt put my finger on it. While looking at the Pope she clearly received the personīs name in question and he really is in danger.

I decided to determine triggerdates in the personsī life ( as heīs a celebrity, thereīs enough info about him online). There has been an important high impact killing in the past and he is significant related to that victim. The 911 related pattern to that killing showed the date July 25, 2005! Symbolically it would be a top level īGood against Evilī theme in our society.

My wife also warned me to be very carefull with this information because she sensed danger for me too if I wouldnīt be cautious. Itīs the first time ever she said something like that to me.

Itīs a very famous person in The Netherlands and I decided to contact him. I explained how I came to my conclusions and he decided NOT to disregard my warnings. He will be very cautious on the dates I mentioned ( besides July 25, 2005 there are more dates on the patterns but I have reason to believe July 25 is the day).

I really felt the need to do something with the information and thatīs why I contacted the person. The man probably gets hundreds of emails a week from lunatics like me, but he will keep it in mind.

Keep this info in mind around July 25, 2005.

If someone feels the need to know the persons name and info about the underlying pattern, you can pm me.

==

Quote:
( besides July 25, 2005 there are more dates on the patterns but I have reason to believe July 25 is the day).

part of the email Iīve send to the person in danger, Iīve deleted the names:

"Symbolisch gezien kan een mislukte aanslag even belangrijk zijn als een geslaagde, als het belang ervan maar begepen wordt.
De moorden op Pim en Theo hebben een enorme impact gehad op onze samenleving. XXXX, jij bent iemand die ook een belagrijke rol vervuld
in onze samenleving, ook en met name op symbolisch niveau. Jij bent een symbolisch figuur die een rol kan spelen op bepaalde
patronen vanwege jouw vertegenwoordigende waarde van de "strijd tussen goed en kwaad". In dit verband wil ik nog 1 datum noemen.

Op of rond 22 juni 2005 is het 911 dagen sinds de moordaanslag op xxxxx. Met deze informatie in je achterhoofd kan het zijn
dat als er inderdaad iets zou gebeuren , de impact laag zou zijn vanwege het feit dat je op de hoogte bent van de onderliggende
patronen en symboliek."

translated:

"Symbolically seen, a failed attack can be just as important as a succeeded one, if the importance of it is understood.The assassinations of Pim and Theo have had an enormous impact on our society. XXXX, you are someone whoīs also fulfilling an important role in our society, particularly at symbolic level. You are a symbolic character which can play a role on certain patterns/levels because of your representing value of the "fight between good and evil". In this respect I want ask your attention for 1 other date. On or around 22 June 2005 it is 911 days ago since the assassination attack on XXXXX. With this information in your mind it can be that if indeed something would happen the impact would be low because of the fact that you are informed and aware of the underlying patterns and symbolism"

now this is really very disturbing: On June 22:

Dutch arrest three in terror probe

The Dutch authorities have arrested three suspected terrorists -- two of them women -- in Amsterdam, the national prosecutorīs office announced.

A 22-year old man was arrested late Wednesday together with two women aged 21 and 23. The Dutch authorities have not released their names.

All three are suspected of being part of a terrorist organisation, the prosecutorīs office said Thursday.

Dutch Justice Minister Piet Hein Donner told the Dutch parliament Thursday that the latest arrests were linked to the arrest in London of 32-year-old Racid Belkacem on Wednesday.

Both Belkacem and the unidentified 22-year old suspect arrested in the Netherlands are suspected of being members of a terrorist organisation dubbed the Hofstad group -- a name used to designate The Hague.

Prosecutors believe the group conspired to kill controversial Dutch filmmaker Theo Van Gogh, who was stabbed to death in Amsterdam in November, and Dutch politicians, including Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a woman lawmaker of Somali origin who lives under constant police protection.

Prosecutorīs say that Van Goghīs suspected killer, Mohammed Bouyeri, had links with the Hofstad group and was even a leading figure but have so far only indicted him for the murder and not for presumed membership of a terrorist organisation.

At the time of his arrest the 22-year-old Amsterdam suspect, who is of Moroccan origin, had a loaded machine gun, a silencer and ammunition in his possession, according to prosecutors.

The three suspects will appear in court Friday in Rotterdam, where the national prosecutorīs office is seated. At the hearing a judge will have to decide if the trio can be remanded in police custody for a longer period of time.

This latest arrest brings the total number of suspected Hofstad group members in custody to 13. Those detained prior to Thursday are all young men of North-African origin.
http://www.sbwave.com/celestial/viewtopic....9750&highlight=

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 24 2005, 04:55 AM
Quote Post
Dutch wrote:

A 555 start trigger event on the 1111 days awakenings timeframe around June 22, 2005:

December 15, 1997 - A chartered Tupolev TU-154 from Tajikistan crashes in the desert near Sharja, United Arab Emirates airport killing 85

yesterday June 22, 2005:

US pilot killed in U-2 crash in United Arab Emirates: officials

The pilot of a US Air Force U-2 spy plane was killed when he crashed the high-tech aircraft trying to land at an air base in the United Arab Emirates, US officials said.

The US Air Force has named an interim investigation board to determine the cause of the crash, the first ever of a U-2 in the US Central Commandīs area of operations, air force officials said in Washington.

number of days between the 2 crashes: 2.746 days

Thatīs exactly half a 15 years 911 based cycle as explained in the īBreaking the Codeī thread:

full cycle:

15 normal years = 365.25 * 15 = 5.479 days

encoded in the Designed Patterns

6 * 911 + 13 īsatanicī days = 5.466 + 13 = 5.479

Half such a cycle in the Designed Patterns to Identify related (trigger) events:

3 * 911 + 13 days = 2.746 days

These events are part of a Designed sequence

I expect Goro has something to say about the related U-2 sumbolism too in his future updates

added:

Quote:
"Half such a cycle in the Designed Patterns to Identify related (trigger) events:

3 * 911 + 13 days = 2.746 days"

and again half such a cycle in the Designed Patterns to identify related ( trigger) events:

( 3 * 911 ) / 2 + 13 days = 1379,5 days

number of days between 9/11 and the U-2 crash:

September 11, 2001 - June 22, 2005 : 1380 days

Talk about Intelligent Design!

The U2 crash is a Hyperdimensionally initiated marker in relation to a 911 related event to happen on the emerging patterns.

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 24 2005, 07:34 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Dutch @ Jun 8 2005, 01:33 AM)
I think it's up to human consciousness to determine the effects of the things to come will be big or that we will be able to lessen the effects.

I agree 100%, Dutch.

Anyone who hasn't yet seen the movie, "What the BLEEP Do We Know?" should really have a look. I dunno about anyone else, but I experienced a paradigm shift of major proportions! blinkNEW.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster
Enquiring mind

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 24 2005, 07:44 PM
Quote Post
I once had a shift of major proportions and then I flushed it.
ANIBARTWALKING2.GIF

Hey Dutch, who is the famous person you scared with your premonitions of death?

I'll bet they went and got one of those SAFE rooms installed in their home now - eh?

robotskull.gif

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 26 2005, 11:25 PM
Quote Post
I didn't scare him, he's just cautious.

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 26 2005, 11:47 PM
Quote Post
I am uncertain about your event extrapolations with 555
and 1111...and how the math works.
however , it caught my eye,
as 555 is a favorite number of sorts for me,
5 in general.
The Hermit in the Thoth deck by Crowley
should be number 5 of the major arcana cards.

I was at a girlfriends house once,
and to blow my mind , she had a 1920s tin toy model airplane,
with the numbers 555 on the wings.
I have been trying to plink it away from her for a few years now.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 27 2005, 11:42 PM
Quote Post
explanation in the 555 triggers thread

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (19) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0598 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild