Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Artificial Clouds, They suck BAD!

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 126
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 29 2004, 02:49 PM
Quote Post
All the clouds overhead, here, today, are from chemtrails. Artificial clouds are clearly distinguishable from natural ones. The chemtrail soup clouds look unnatural and ominous-looking. It seems so strange to me that no one else around here notices. When I point out the blatant chemtrails lingering and then forming into clouds throughout the day, while I'm outside with others, I receive empty looks. Damn! If this isn't straight from the movie script "THEY LIVE"! Sadly, the masses are but fodder consisting of drones and worker bees chasing a dream chosen for them without a true freedom of choice.

Heavy chemtrailing here in SE, TN resulting in many soup clouds. No one speaks of it. It's spooky in a way, relating it to the movie, "They Live". It correlates directly to what I see happening right now, except there are no "sunglasses" to pass to the sleeping masses.

If freedom is what we are programmed to believe it is based on choices available through traditional reasoning and programmed for us, are we really free to choose? In other words, our choices are still within a realm (prison) of our programmed perceptions, programmed by the PUPPETMASTERS with their knowledge, held as dark knowledge only because it is wielded in the dark purpose for control through their designed prison matrix.

What would be an example of exercising our true birthright of freedom of choice? Choosing ANYTHING outside of what is traditional and programmed. LOOK UP!

--------------------
Every second is a choice you make. Choose well.

Wherever you go, there you are. You can't escape.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 29 2004, 09:39 PM
Quote Post
Hey Surv,

Here in So Calif we havn't been sprayed since June 30th. That was a massive operation.

The chemtrails (not normal contrails) were layed out in parallel lines covering the entire San Fernando Valley. The chemtrails spread out and then merged forming a sun shield. We havn't been sprayed since, which is why I havn't been posting my sightings lately. (Also, http://rense.com hasn't had any reports posted that I have seen either.)

Damn! If this isn't straight from the movie script "THEY LIVE"! Sadly, the masses are but fodder consisting of drones and worker bees chasing a dream chosen for them without a true freedom of choice.

I see that too, many many drones and those who seem to be alert and intelligent have all the answers and claim it's merely ice crystals forming in the cold stratosphere and call you crazy.

I've come to the conclusion that the chemtrails are delaying the inevitable.

I have seen the future...

People will be living in domed cities as the air will be deadly to breathe and the sun will fry anything unprotected.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 29 2004, 11:26 PM
Quote Post
That was a funny, but scary analogy to
"They Live"

It is odd how people just get that look in their eyes.
See no evil,
Hear no evil,
Speak no evil.
Lots of monkeybrains in the public.

I have seen exactly what you describe here in the NW,
but lately there has been virtually nothing.
In observing closely for a few years now,
I do notice the ability to recognize true contrails from the actual chemtrail patterns.
We had one cooler day , and there were contrails.

It gets scary out here as well, at times.
The soupy cloud haze that has spread across the entire sky,
from the chemtrail inundations,
can be seen at night dissipating star and moonlight.

Being in such close proximity to the nuke plant infestation over there in Tenn.,
I am sure that you are far more apt to be sprayed far more often,
with all the coal plant and nuke plant pollutions rising into the skies there.

I get pissed as well , when I see the skies get shrouded in the hazes.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 30 2004, 05:37 AM
Quote Post
Hi all,

Yes Vianova, as I've said several times, this area is a "hot spot", receiving extremely high volumes of chemtrailing. Between all the plants like Union Carbide, Kodak, Alcoa, BASF (polymers), chemical mfgrs, DuPont, mines, Oak Ridge, dense populations, U.S. PIPE, Pharmacuetical mfgrs, and a natural wealth of creeks rivers and streams, we are being contaminated at a "declared war" rate.

I dare say this area is at least one of the MOST deluged area by chemtrails in the nation. Yet, no one else notices. "They Live".

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 30 2004, 08:02 AM
Quote Post
Correction;

There were people who noticed the excessive chemtrail activity in our area, several years back, in fact. They petitioned Congressman Zac Wamp (worthless puppet and enemy of the people) to "inquire" of said activity. Wamp's reply was a canned generic response of training missions, tests, and contrails, to explain the excessive air traffic and lingering (for hours) contrails. That pretty much defeated any effort of winning at their game.

I stated earlier, and gave PROOF of my statement in the Oak Ridge thread that "We will never win at THEIR GAME". 1st Tennessee Bank is my proof, case and point. It is so blatant that Contract and UCC laws are broken, and how, through FTB's documents and products, are fraudulent, defective, and are in Criminal Violation of many laws including the RICO ACT and Criminal Conspiracy. I have already confronted them, they know I know, if no one else. The slimey bastards even buy more banks that already had a honest operating system in play BUT changed to FTB's evil operating system when it was entirely uncalled for. Anyone who knows software and programming will have to concur as well. I caught it here, in my home town. Proving it is a plan, a scheme, EVIL. I tried all ways available in their game and was shutout and shutdown even with all condemning documents and proof in-hand.

ANYWHO,..........with all the millions they steal every year from the poor to middle-class, should it go to trial, guess what? They are protected by a Class Action Suit Cap of only $200k, that's it. As for criminal violations penalties, if any were cited it would be another Martha Stewart rest camp for the very rich.

So,.........Zac Wamp is in with, and part of evil. There once was an attempt to seek still unanswered questions, from our Government Representatives here, in Tennessee, going through the channels of "their game". Of course, the sysem and our representatives failed us, as part of the game. "We cannot ever win playing their game." BUT, we can quit playing their game.

A possible reason out of MANY is sun shielding this heavy and critically industrialized, populated area. ?? However, how could that be the case when they chemtrail on cloudly, overcast days? Do we still need shielding because the clouds stopped working that way? I just did a skywatch while walking the dog, we have a front moving through today (check sat imagines) but still get clear breaks through the cloud cover and I could see them chemtrailing through the breaks in the clouds. What are the coincidences of any break in the sky opening showing chemtrails in each of the openings? Must be chemtrailing the hell out of us as ususal, eventhough we (I) can't see it. I can interpolate that if I see a chemtrail at all random breaks/openings in the cloud cover we are getting a heavy dose.

I hear and even consider the sun shielding explanation, but that doesn't make sense if you consider they do it even when fronts are moisture laded and moving through while they chemtrail. Hmmm...............

Yes, once upon a time, some people cared enough to seek help from our elected gov. representatives and were fed the "sleep, all is well" pill. Their concerns dwarfted by the government machine. Another success for the gov. front man who represents us. I haven't heard a peep on the subject since. I do recognize that record of time as another example of " We will never win at their game.". More reason to quit the game. Dropout. Remember Timothy Leary? He was a huge advocate of dropping out of "the scene". I didn't understand it then as a child, it's clear as a bell now.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 30 2004, 08:22 AM
Quote Post
Hey Surv, you're right, it doesn't make sense to chemtrail the skies if there's already clouds present, unless it really isn't a sunshield program.

Plausible theories:

1. Sun Shield
2. Weather control
3. Add chemicals to the air to intensify EMF, ELF and HAARP waves which have kept a public docile and mind controlled with a little help from tv, radio and music.

or...

4. Slowly poisoning us all

Regardless, our elected representatives no longer serve the people, it's totally clear to many of us.

I contacted my Congressmans office earlier this year when our skies were totally covered with these parallel lines, he had no comment.

I pointed them out to my neighbors who said I was crazy, it's just ice particles.

And I agree, dropping out and not playing their game has removed tons of stress from my life.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 226
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 30 2004, 09:16 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (PuPP @ Jul 30 2004, 11:22 AM)

3. Add chemicals to the air to intensify EMF, ELF and HAARP waves which have kept a public docile and mind controlled with a little help from tv, radio and music.

My cousin and I think chemtrails may be used to dumb down the public.

I noticed Chemtrails when my family first moved to West Texas (January 1997). I didn't feel anything then. Now, when they started up again(the chemtrails), I'm feeling dumber. It's gotten difficult for me think straight. I feel like something is erasing things form my mind.

I do not do drugs nor do I get drunk on a regular basis.

--------------------
On the wings of death by the hands of doom
By the darkest light from the darkest moon
Crossing silent seas over mountains high
For we stand as one tonight

On the black wind forever we ride on together
Destroying your evil with freedom our guide
When the master will storm us
He'll stand high before us
Our hearts filled with splendour
Our swords will shine over the light

--DragonForce "Valley of the Damned"

"Nightfall
Quietly crept in and changed us all
Nightfall
Nightfall
Immortal land lies down in agony"

-- Blind Guardian "Nightfall"

"We are both kept in the dark and fed bullshit and seem to thrive on it."

-- Janeylou, and LJ buddy of mine. She's talking about mushrooms...but the quote seems to fit.
PMEmail PosterAOL

Intentions
Member No.: 232
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 30 2004, 09:29 PM
Quote Post
Near Springfield Il. They had been taking it easy on us for almost a month and started back up this week pretty heavily.

Aquathros - What would you expect to happen when you inhale tiny aluminum particles all day long?

Survivalist - Just start telling people that you have come to kick ass and to chew bubble gum, and that you are all out of bubble gum.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 30 2004, 09:32 PM
Quote Post
Hey Aquathros, it's weird you mention that.

I also noticed changes in my mental abilities around 1998-99, but I didn't notice the chemtrails till 2002.

Simple tasks I'd have a hard time performing and make stupid mistakes.

Back then I was a daily evening drinker and pot smoker. I thought it was the pot or I was just hungover.

So I quit and my mental abilities took off!

Nowadays if I smoke pot, I have the most difficult time concentrating or remembering anything and working on the computer - things would get all confused and messed up. I'd swear someone was f***ing with my mind.

Now, I believe, especially after my bizarre experience of 2002, that THEY are messing with our minds.

The advanced technologies are truly frightening.

The advanced race or races that are here can easily dominate our minds when we are weakened.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 30 2004, 09:34 PM
Quote Post
LMAO Hippy...got any gum?

Here in So Calif, we havn't had a major spray since June 30th and I've been looking.

It's as if the planes went somewhere else.

user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 31 2004, 06:03 AM
Quote Post
"It's as if the planes went somewhere else."

They're all over here working double shifts.

I am completely out of bubble gum, and would rather kickass than chew gum anyway.

Our polictical structure is a facade, a lie, EVIL. It must be annilated one way or another.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 31 2004, 10:13 AM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Hippy @ Jul 31 2004, 12:29 AM)
Aquathros - What would you expect to happen when you inhale tiny aluminum particles all day long?

lol! True, true. biggrin.gif

--------------------

"Nightfall
Nightfall
Nightfall

-- Janeylou, and LJ buddy of mine. She's talking about mushrooms...but the quote seems to fit.
PMEmail PosterAOL

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 5 2004, 11:42 AM
Quote Post
They'er spraying again and I finally took pictures!

They'er in my Photobucket account in a folder titled "Chemtrails".

The link to them:
Chemtrails over Andrews, TX

These were taken in my backyard today. (Aug 5 2004, at about 2:30 PM CST US)

--------------------

"Nightfall
Nightfall
Nightfall

PMEmail PosterAOL

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 5 2004, 03:26 PM
Quote Post
Hi Aquathros,
Good pictures! They look mild as compared to the "war zone" of chemtrails in this area. Hopefully, you won't see the thick grids laid as we see regularly. If you do, you'll be armed with a camera. Thanks for your ongoing records!

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 5 2004, 04:36 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Survivalist @ Aug 5 2004, 06:26 PM)
Hi Aquathros,
Good pictures! They look mild as compared to the "war zone" of chemtrails in this area. Hopefully, you won't see the thick grids laid as we see regularly. If you do, you'll be armed with a camera. Thanks for your ongoing records!

Yeah. Thanks. I hope I don't see the grids.

They don't spray much here. Only a few chemtrails...but thats it.

--------------------

"Nightfall
Nightfall
Nightfall

PMEmail PosterAOL

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0392 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild