Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Remote Viewing by Tibetan Monks see ETs, saving world in 2012

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 293
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 28 2004, 05:17 PM
Quote Post
PuPP, not sure of the best place for this. Please move if there’s a better section.

If the news report is true, I would certainly pay some attention to Tibetan monks remote viewing.

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012
N.K. Subramanium, Special Correspondent
December 26, 2004

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars.

Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.
In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

--------------------

'The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds' J.F.K.

The Internet is a powerful weapon in the War on Ignorance
PMEmail Poster

Misfit
Member No.: 292
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 28 2004, 06:37 PM
Quote Post
I've read this a couple of times - made me think eyeball.gif

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 28 2004, 11:40 PM
Quote Post
Link please.

edited

never mind I found it

http://www.themib.com/

can you supply any better back up to this info ?
any corroborative "tibetan monk" interviews?
It seems a bit far fetched.
I am not discounting it , but skepticism is surely appropriate here

PMEmail Poster
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 29 2004, 10:14 AM
Quote Post
Those monks rock!! beavisheadbang.gif

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 293
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 29 2004, 02:17 PM
Quote Post
I have no other background to the monks than the ‘tourist’ report, so you are right to be skeptical.

From the same paper (India Times), three other articles about the use of remote viewing by CIA and RAW, successes and failures.

Below are snips.

WF

RAW India's equivalent of CIA has advanced quite a bit in recent days. Sources close to New Delhi report that RAW is using advanced satellite technologies and remote viewing techniques to look into foreign intelligence activities within India. Remote viewing is the paranormal activities with psychics that can sense into the future and unknown. CIA in America has used remote viewing for many years. Many times remote viewing has worked very well for the CIA and the Russian intelligence.
Sources say India has locked in close surveillance over most of foreign agencies within the country. RAW has recently expanded the efforts for strategic intelligence. This include spying over Pakistan, China and the Western nations.

The reason for the success is attributable to traditional Indian cultural richness in spirituality and paranormal activities.
The remote viewing activities are nothing new for India. Indians traditionally have been doing it for thousands of years. But now India is doing it for a reason.
http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12-13-04.asp

Seventy-three thousand pages of secret documents have recently been declassified in the United States. The information unveiled the activity of two special groups that worked with extrasensory individuals.

The CIA had to acknowledge that it used remote viewers and other individuals possessing paranormal abilities for intelligence purposes. The groups of extrasensory individuals apparently worked without having any links with each other.

One of those groups was searching for information about spying on the territory of the USA (counterintelligence), another one was dealing with identification of nuclear and other secret objects in the country of an enemy (strategic intelligence). The two groups achieved quite impressive results in their work.

The Polish and East-German residents, as well as other agents from several "NATO-friendly" countries of Western Europe were destroyed owing to the efforts of the first group.

Aldrich Ames, a KGB agent, was detected with special groups'' help too. American counterintelligence officers had a suspicion of having a spy within the CIA, although there was absolutely no information about him.

A remote viewer involved in the detecting process gave the following description: "The man lives on the outskirts of Washington, owns a very expensive foreign car, he is married to a Latin American woman, most likely a Colombian, and he likes grey." Six CIA agents matching the description were put under strict observation - Aldrich Ames was caught as a result of the further investigation.

Remote viewing if applied in a wrong way can cause catastrophe and total embarrassment. An ideal example would be the WMD information in Iraq.

According to Pravda.Ru CIA's remote viewers initiated quest for WMD in Iraq. Obviously they were wrong at least based on what we know today.

http://www.indiadaily.com/breaking_news/16171.asp
India all on a sudden took a U turn on the peace process with Pakistan. India intends to make it clear to Pakistan that it does not consider the present status quo in Kashmir as acceptable. India is not prepared to accept the Line of Control as a border and is prepared to see it move west.
This is a sharp change from what the two countries were trying to negotiate and settle. Sources close to the Government report that India’s intelligence agencies have sensed something foul on the Pakistani side.
Details are being held back but some rumors are floating those remote viewers and field agents are reporting some strange and sinister plans of Pakistan in Bangladesh as well as Kashmir areas. Some say Pakistan plans to make normal relations with India and then push massive numbers of terrorists in the country.
http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12-18d-04.asp

If the monks story is true - then you are right Kyra,

Those monks rock!!  beavisheadbang.gif

--------------------

'The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds' J.F.K.

The Internet is a powerful weapon in the War on Ignorance
PMEmail Poster
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 29 2004, 02:59 PM
Quote Post
If the monks story is true

From what I have been shown/know...they are pretty accurate. I have never been told or shown dates by my angels, but the rest of the details are accurate.

Sax, can confirm, because I shared with him, I think it was about a year ago, that I was shown a nuclear explosion...mushroom cloud and all. I knew that this was a future event.

Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 29 2004, 03:17 PM
Quote Post
I guess I should open up and share what I have been shown a little more...to give people hope, but I needed confirmation because I don't want to give people false hope, either. Reading this article blew me away!!

Made my day....and more!

Thanks for posting it, WF.

tinkerbellemoticon.gif

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 29 2004, 11:41 PM
Quote Post
RAW
India psychic counter espionage.
Good for them.
They are smart to apply it.
Military applications are a far cry from Tibetan monks,
but RAWmust have just caught an important Muslim militant recently out of nowhere...

It is unfortunate that governments do not focus psychic power on energy innovations,
and disaster prediction, just to mention a couple.

The US even had that clown psychic Sean David WTF..Moron ..morton ?
I do not remember his name..
but he was employed to find Bing Laden
who was singing and dancing, "here I am " in caves.

Chinese dominated Tibet seems hardly the atmosphere for Tibetan monks to be focusing on future alien invasions to save the planet.

Regardless, it is an interesting story , that lends to the application of psychic energies focused to ascertain the immediate future possibilities.
Everyone needs to start thinking along the lines of psychic intent.
Practice makes perfect.
Keep focused.
be your own monastery of Tibetan monks.

It was Lobsang Rampa that I read back in the 9th grade...in the late 60s,
Tibetan Monk of unusual vision,
that set me on my path of Enlightenment.
Then the foray into Velikovsky in early high school,
kept my perspective clear on space information propaganda.

Catastrophe and war are very predictable,
because they are so common.
So alien intervention is not so far out ...
As long as they do not look like this

WALKINGREDDRAGON.GIF

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 30 2004, 12:07 AM
Quote Post
Thanks for the post Without Fear, very interesting!

I hear ya Kyra, I have also been reluctant to speak out when I have no dates.

Since 1999-2000 I have refused to fly on an airplane and didn't know why.

In May 2002, I awoke at about 4:30 AM as I was given a warning of a tsunami striking Malibu area in the USA.

A couple months ago I had a vivid dream and what I saw closely resembled the early video of the waters rushing in during the recent tsunami.

I was also told that the worst natural disasters in recorded human history are coming.

We havn't seen nothing yet!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0443 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild