Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Burnt City Is Iran's Largest Prehistoric Site!, Up to 1500 satellite villages

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 850
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 26 2006, 10:43 AM
Quote Post
Burnt City Recognized as Iran's Largest Prehistoric Site
By Soudabeh Sadigh
11/22/06 
Tehran, 21 November 2006 (CHN) -- Latest archeological excavations and studies in the vicinity of Burnt City revealed that the historical-cultural domain of this 5000-year-old prehistoric city spans over a 300,000 hectare area. This way, the Burnt City has become known as the biggest prehistoric site of Iran.

user posted image

"Archeological excavations for identifying satellite villages in the vicinity of the Burnt City led archeologists into finding the historical-cultural domain of Burnt City as it was in the ancient times. Based on latest studies in Burnt City historical site, some 5000 years ago, when the city was at its peak of prosperity, the cultural domain of Burnt City spanned over a 300,000 hectare area," said Alireza Khosravi, head of Cultural Heritage Center of the Burnt City to CHN.

Since this is the first time that a prehistoric city is reported to have had such a vast area, archeologists believe that Burnt City enjoyed the largest cultural domain of all the prehistoric cities.

According to Khosravi, the Cultural Heritage Center of Burnt City has proposed official registration of Burnt City's historical-cultural domain. "Once registered, the cultural landscape of Burnt City will increase up to a radius of 300,000 hectares," added Khosravi.

One of the main activities of the Cultural Heritage Center of Burnt City is identification and documentation of Burnt City's satellite villages located on nearby historic hills. "It is possible that the cultural domain of Burnt City once spread for 40 kilometers from its central archeological hill. This is while until now archeologists have succeeded in discovery of 330 satellite villages located within a radius of 12 kilometers from the Burnt City," explained Khosravi.

Khosravi believes that the number of satellite hills in Burnt City might reach to 1500, which will be a significant record in the number of satellite villages ever found for a historic site.

The 10th season of archeological excavations in Burnt City recently opened up, engaging Iranian, Italian and French archeologists. One decade of research in Burnt city will come to an end by the end of this season of excavations. The outcomes of scientific studies at this prehistoric site will then be compiled in a book in which major archeological findings of this ancient site will be documented.

Located 57 kilometers from the city of Zabol in Sistan va Baluchistan province, southeast Iran, Burnt City is one of the most important prehistoric sites of the country. Archeological evidence of this old city proves that Burnt City was well developed during the third millennium BC.

About 30 years ago, Italians carried out some excavations in this historical site which led to discovery of 40 satellite villages in the vicinity of Burnt City. The excavations were then picked up by Iranian archeologists who made some valuable discoveries in this prehistoric site.

Based on the discoveries made in the region, it became evident that urbanization existed in Burnt City some 5000 years ago and that the city was the converging point of the great civilizations of Persia, Mesopotamia, India, and China in the ancient times.

http://www.payvand.com/news/06/nov/1267.html

This post has been edited by Mark J. Harper on Nov 26 2006, 04:20 PM

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 26 2006, 02:40 PM
Quote Post
Thanks for the interesting post Junkman! I'll try and check out the link and maybe post a couple images in your thread.

Here's some old Iran information that simply astonished me when I first saw the images...

Bam Iran
before December 2003
user posted image

Bam Iran
(After devastating earthquake)
Dec 26th 2003
user posted image

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 26 2006, 04:27 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Mark J. Harper @ Nov 26 2006, 05:40 PM)
Thanks for the interesting post Junkman! I'll try and check out the link and maybe post a couple images in your thread.

Here's some old Iran information that simply astonished me when I first saw the images...

Bam Iran
before December 2003
user posted image

Bam Iran
(After devastating earthquake)
Dec 26th 2003
user posted image

Thanks Mark! I thought it was interesting as well! I hope Tex sees it!

PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 27 2006, 10:26 AM
Quote Post
The first time I ever heard of Bam was when that German archaeologist posted the report of the gigantic dinosaur fossil poking out of a road cut in Iraq. There were a lot of rumors floating around that the fossil was a fake but in checking up on it, I found that the archaeologist was legit and that similar fossils had been found in North Africa(Morocco, I think), in an old embayment. The one who found the fossil was listed as working on Bam at the time he found the fossil.
Since the announcement of the discovery of the 10,000 BC temple at Gobekli Tepe this past summer, sites such as the Burnt City and Bam seem downright modern by comparison. Thanks for posting that, Junkman!

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 27 2006, 01:18 PM
Quote Post
Tex
The first time I ever heard of Bam was when that German archaeologist posted the report of the gigantic dinosaur fossil poking out of a road cut in Iraq.

Is this the skeleton you are referring to?

Bam Iran
Casper Shilling
user posted image

Spliced Image
user posted image

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 28 2006, 05:03 AM
Quote Post
Yep, the very one. The Germans seem to be on the leading edge of archaeological discoveries in the Middle East. At least they are the only ones making their discoveries public information these days. I'm sure the Bush Reich toadies have not been idle either but their masters seem to have them under a gag order.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 4 2007, 10:05 AM
Quote Post
1/1/07
Remains of a 5000-Y-Old Camel Rider Identified in Burnt City

By Maryam Tabeshian

Anthropologists studying skeletal remains found in the prehistoric Burnt City, southeast Iran, identified a camel rider among remaining skeletons which is believed to have been a courier who traveled around this region some 5000 years ago.

Tehran, 1 January 2007 (CHN) -- A team of anthropologists from the Anthropology Department of Iran's Archeology Research Center and the British New Castle University conducting paleo-pathological studies on the remaining skeletons of Burnt City adults announced that they succeeded in identifying a camel rider among the skeletal remains which belongs to a man from the 3rd millennium BC. Evidence of bone trauma suggests that this person lived most of his life on camelback, possibly from the time he was a young adult to the time of death.

According to Farzad Forouzanfar, director of the Anthropology Department of Iran's Archeology Research Center and head of the team of anthropologists at Burnt City, paleo-pathological studies on adult skeletal remains recently started along with the tenth season of archeological studies at this prehistoric site.

"During our studies, we came across an extremely unique case which belongs to a man who died between the ages of 40 to 45. His skeleton was unearthed in 2004 in Burnt City's cemetery with clear evidence of bone lesion on the right thighbone caused by riding on an animal for long time. Evidence shows that the person spent most of his lifetime on camelback since he was a young adult," explained Forouzanfar.

Paleo-pathological studies on the remaining skeletons of Burnt City inhabitants are anticipated to unravel mysteries regarding some of the most commonly practiced occupations in this prehistoric city during a 1200 year period in the 2nd and 3rd millennia BC.

According to Forouzanfar, a thin bone spur (known as osteophyte in medical terms) is developed on the lower parts of the skeleton's right thighbone which has also disturbed the tibia. He further said that this is an indication to the fact that the person used to fold his right leg while riding which shows that he could have ridden on a large animal such as camel or buffalo instead of a horse.

Considering the geographical location of Burnt City, it is almost certain that its inhabitants used large tamed animals for the transferring of goods and commodities in long journeys during the third millennium BC. However, folding one leg while riding on an animal most likely occurred while riding on camels for a long period.

Located in southeast Iran, the prehistoric site of Burnt City was considered a civilization hub during the 3rd millennium BC. It was also an important center for trade in the dawn of the urban era. Nine seasons of archeological excavations have so far been carried out in this prehistoric city and the 10th stage is now underway during which archeologists have been able to get their hands on numerous artifacts dated mostly to 5000 years ago.

http://www.payvand.com/news/07/jan/1002.html

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 3 2009, 10:33 AM
Quote Post
01/02/09

Iran publishes bulletin on ancient artificial eye found in Burnt City

World's oldest artificial eye was found in Iran's Burnt City archeological site.

Press TV - Iran's Sistan-Baluchestan Province has published a bulletin about the artificial eye, unearthed in the historical Burnt City site.

"Published by Sistan-Baluchestan cultural heritage office, the bulletin contains information about the results of the tests performed on the eye," said head of the Burnt City archeology team, Seyyed Mansour Seyyed Sajjadi.

The Persian-English bulletin was published at the start of the 12th phase of Burnt City archeological excavations.

The 5,000 year-old eye was unearthed two years ago and is believed to be the oldest prosthetic in the world.

Made of natural tar and animal fat, the eye was placed inside the left eye socket of a 28- to 32-year-old woman.

A leather pouch was also found beside the female skeleton appears to have been used to keep the eye when it was removed.

The 5000-year-old Burnt City is located near the northeastern city of Zabol and spans an area of over 300,000 hectares.

Four civilizations have lived in the city which was burnt down three times and not rebuilt after the last fire.

The world's oldest animated picture, dice and backgammon set, and caraway seed has been found in Burnt City.

... Payvand News - 01/02/09 ...

http://www.payvand.com/news/09/jan/1018.html

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0412 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild